Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition (9757 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 17 OCT 2020

FOLLOW THE WORD, NOT YOUR FEELINGS

Pastor Chris

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God (Romans 8:cool.

In Christianity, we don’t judge by our feelings; we follow the Word. That you “feel” close to God or far from Him doesn’t make any difference. You live in Him and He lives in you. How much closer can you get to someone who lives in you?

God wants you to know and grow in the knowledge of His Word, and walk in the light of your oneness with Him. He wants you to live by what the Word says about you, and not by your feelings or the opinions of others. The devil may lie to you and make you feel you’re still a sinner, but don’t be deceived. The day you gave your heart to Christ, you were recreated and became the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” God had to tell you this because your mind doesn’t know it and can’t comprehend it. It’s revelation knowledge for the human spirit, through the Holy Spirit.

Irrespective of how you may “feel,” He wants you to “see,” to reckon that you’re in Christ now. The old habits are passed away; the old frustrations and struggles are passed away. You have a brand-new life of glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

�CONFESSION
I walk by faith and not by sensory perception. I accept, affirm and live in and by the reality of the Word. I’m in Christ and Christ is in me; thank you Father for this blessed fellowship. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:7-10; Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:7; (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley

Philippians 3:3; For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 & Jeremiah 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 8:1-13 & Ezekiel 14-15

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 18 OCT 2020

YOU OWN THE WORLD

Pastor Chris

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you (John 16:15).

Nobody ever talked like Jesus. Imagine His audacious words in the verse above! He said, “All things that the Father hath are mine.” The beautiful thing is that He’s made it so for you too. Romans 8:17 says you’re an heir of God, and a join their with Christ. Hallelujah!

In 1 Corinthians 3:21, the Apostle Paul said, “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours.” He went further in the 22nd verse to say the world is yours. How can anyone know this and be in lack or want? Peter understood it and declared, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3).

If you’d accept, meditate and live by this truth, you wouldn’t be intimidated by anything, whether circumstances, powers or government. You’d think big, because you’re conscious that the world belongs to you in Christ Jesus.

Interestingly, He didn’t say the world belongs to those who live in the “best” countries of the world. Think about it: where was Jesus born? A very small town in a small country. But from that small country, He dominated the world. He told His disciples, “… be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). He couldn’t be limited by His earthly nativity or geographical location.

Your success or greatness has nothing to do with where you live, where you were born, who your parents are, or the job you do. It’s about who you are in Christ. As heirs of the Sovereign God, the Word declares that all things are yours; have this consciousness and live in dominion and self-sufficiency every day.

�CONFESSION
God’s divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I have no lack or want. I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine; all things are mine, because I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 3:21-23; Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
23. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

2 Peter 1:3; According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 3:1-18 & Jeremiah 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 9:1-10 & Ezekiel 16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 19 OCT 2020

DISCOVER YOURSELF IN HIM

Pastor Chris

But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me (Romans 10:20).

There’re still many who haven’t understood true Christianity; therefore, they go about seeking God. You may say, “But Jeremiah 29:13-14 says, ‘And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity….”’ This scripture isn’t for the Christian. Being born again, you’re not in captivity. Jeremiah was referring to Israel. Don’t live an Old Testament life in the New Testament. Stop seeking God! He lives in you.

Colossians 2:6 says, having received Christ Jesus the Lord, we should continue to live in Him. Therefore, we’re not seeking Him; we have Him. We’ve arrived, for we’re born of Him, into His presence.

Christianity isn’t about pressing into God’s presence; Christianity is carrying God’s presence. You’re His living tabernacle of witness. When you arrive anywhere, God’s presence arrives! You’re “the presence.” Hallelujah! Paul said we make manifest the savour of His knowledge in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). When you show up, He shows up, because you’re one with Him.

The moment you realise this, your search is over. From that moment, your worship changes; your prayer-life changes; your faith-life changes; everything changes! You’d find that you’re walking in fulfilment twenty-four hours a day, every day of your life, pleasing Him in all things. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for everything I’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in me, and to have Christ is to have everything. I thank you for the privilege to be a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones! Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous victory and unending success. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:17; But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Colossians 1:27; To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 20 OCT 2020

JESUS IS THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD

Pastor Chris

Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (John 14:8-9).

The Bible says in Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form (Colossians 2:9), meaning anyone who wants to know what God looks like should look at Jesus. No wonder Jesus said to Philip, “…he that hath seen me hath seen the Father.” Jesus is the express image of the Father’s Person.

Some believe that, in heaven, there’re three thrones: one for the Father, one for the Son, Jesus, and then another for the Holy Spirit; but that’s not true. The Father joyfully appointed Jesus as the heir of all things, including His throne.

Thus in heaven, there’s only one throne, and Jesus is the one sitting on that throne. Where then is the Father? He’s in Jesus! The Bible says it pleased the Father, that in Him (Jesus) should all fullness dwell (Colossians 1:19). Then Colossians 2:9 lets us know that in Him (Jesus) dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily. If you’ve seen Jesus, you’ve seen the Father. No wonder when He said in John 10:30, “I and my Father are one,” the Jews picked up stones and wanted to kill Him; why? They said He made Himself equal with God: “…for blasphemy, and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33).

The Jews understood what Jesus meant when He said, “I and my Father are one.” But they considered His words blasphemous because they didn’t know who He was. Jesus is the perfect image and icon of the Godhead. He’s the expression of God’s glory, and by inheritance, He obtained a more excellent Name in all of heaven and earth. Philippians 2:9-11 declares, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” He’s the King of kings, and Lord of lords. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, I ascribe to you all glory, honour and majesty. You’re the joy of heaven, and the bright morning star! You’re the beauty of divinity, and the perfect expression of the Father’s person. I worship and adore you precious Saviour, for there’s none like you! May your kingdom reign in the earth, and be established forever in the hearts of all men. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 1:1-3; God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Colossians 2:9; For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 18-19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 21 OCT 2020

KNOW HIM AS LORD

Pastor Chris

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11).

When we say, “Jesus is Lord,” it’s much more than a religious expression; it means He’s One with supreme authority. He’s Master and Ruler; He’s the One to be reverenced and adored! That’s what “Lord” means.

Some have only been acquainted with Him as Saviour, but He’s more than a Saviour. He’s the One that has the pre-eminence, and to whom service and obedience are due. You must know Jesus in this light and walk in this consciousness every day. In your family, business, academics, job, finances and everything that has to do with your life, relate to Him as Lord! In other words, let Him have supremacy and ascendancy. Let Him have the final say in all that concerns you.

Remember, He’s the only wise God; therefore, submit to the supremacy of His will, counsel and wisdom. And if you’ve never been born again, if you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, say this prayer and mean it with all your heart: “O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

�CONFESSION
Lord Jesus, I recognize you as my Lord, Master and Ruler, the One to whom I belong and that has the final say in my life. I believe with all my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re Lord over everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. I walk in the consciousness and revelation of your greatness, dominion and lordship today. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 6:15-16; Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords;
16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Acts 10:36; The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today. Be blessed.

Pastor Chris

Thursday, October 22nd 2020

*JESUS IS HIMSELF GOD*

*For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9)*.

After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared to His disciples. But one of them, Thomas, wasn’t there; so he doubted the resurrection of Jesus.
Then, Jesus appeared to the disciples on another occasion; this time, Thomas was present, and Jesus engaged him in a dialogue. He said to Thomas, *“... Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing”* (John 20:27).

Thomas reached out his hand, and felt the holes in the Master’s hands and the hole in His side. Awed at this, Thomas exclaimed, *“...My Lord and my God”* (John 20:28)! When Thomas addressed Jesus as God, Jesus didn’t say, “No, Thomas, don’t call me God; you’re going too far.” He accepted it because Thomas spoke reality. Jesus is Himself God.

He is the God that spoke to Moses in the burning bush. He is the One that called Abraham out of Haran and said, “Walk before me, and be thou perfect; I am El Shaddai” (Genesis 17:1). He was the One that stood before Joshua and said, “Take your shoes off your feet for where you’re standing is holy” (Exodus 3:5).

Jesus is God in a human body, but the people didn’t know. He is Adonai, the Lord, God! He was the One that said to Moses, “Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew me as El Shaddai, but I’m Jehovah” (Exodus 6:3). Jehovah is Yahweh. This is why the Jewish people had difficulty accepting Jesus Christ ordinarily, because they’ll have to confess that He’s Adonai, which He is. They understood the implication.

Think about it: that seemingly ordinary man of Galilee was actually God Almighty, walking the streets of Israel! They couldn’t accept it. They condemned Him to death, but He laid down His life as a lamb for their salvation. The Bible says, *“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own and his own received him not”* (John 1:10-11).

The Apostle Paul tells us that in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily. When you see Jesus, you wouldn’t need to look out for the Holy Spirit or the Father; He is the complete embodiment of Deity.

*PRAYER*

*Precious Lord Jesus, you’re my Lord and my God! You’re my life, the One I live for and live unto; you’re my everything, and the reason for my existence. I worship you for who you are, and thank you for revealing yourself to me today. Amen*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*John 1:1-3*
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 21

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 23 OCT 2020

THREE IMPORTANT REASONS TO WIN SOULS

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

Some have asked if Christians who never won souls to Christ would go to heaven. Their question is based on what the Lord said in Ezekiel 33:2-6 (read entire text). There’re three important reasons you must preach the Gospel and win souls as a Christian. First is your faith in the Lord Jesus and His glorious Gospel. The second reason is your love for Him and hope of His soon return. The third reason is His instruction for us to win souls. These three reasons should compel you to win souls.

If you don’t win souls, then your love for the Lord is questionable. Also, your hope of heaven is called to question, as well as your obedience to the Master’s instruction. So if you’re not a soul winner, it means you really don’t believe, and heaven isn’t a place for the “unbelieving,” as it isn’t for murderers, idolaters, etc. Revelation 21:8 says, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

God has determined that souls be won to His Kingdom, and He’s given us the responsibility to locate the lost in our world and share the Gospel with them. Therefore, you MUST reach the unreached and bring them to Christ; it’s your primary and solemn responsibility as a child of God.

The Apostle Paul, recognizing this, writes, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ...” (2 Corinthians 5:19-20). Be fully committed to the Gospel and its furtherance around the world.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me an able minister of the New Testament, to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. I fulfil my calling with boldness, faith, courage and conviction. The light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly through me today, bringing men out of darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 1:16; For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Matthew 28:19-20; Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Corinthians 3:6; Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 5:1-25 & Jeremiah 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 24 OCT

HAVE THE RAPTURE IN FOCUS

Pastor Chris

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming (1 John 2:28).

The rapture of the Church is closer than ever. We’re in the closing moments or final “times of the signs” before the Lord’s appearing. It’s important that you’re ready for Him. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says the dead “in Christ” shall rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air.

The question is: are you in Christ? If you are, then you’re one of the many the Lord is coming to receive unto Himself. If, however, you’re not, you have to give your heart to Christ right away, by confessing His Lordship over your life. The Bible says, “...Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (Hebrews 9:28).

Acts 1:9-11 tells us about His ascension into heaven. While the disciples stood, gazing in awe as He levitated, two angels appeared to them and said, “This same Jesus, who has been received from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven” (Acts 1:11). This is the reason we’re preaching the Gospel around the world. The whole world needs to know that the rapture of the Church is imminent; the Master is coming soon.

He said in John 14:3, “…I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” The Apostle Peter, referring to the day of the Lord and the events that’ll herald His coming, said, “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness” (2 Peter 3:10-11).

Have the rapture in focus. Live every day as one expecting the Master; carry that consciousness in your heart at all times. Walk in love. Walk in righteousness. And while you’re getting yourself ready, help those around you to get ready as well by preaching and teaching them God’s Word.

PRAYER
I’m awake and alert in the spirit, fervent in good works, being propelled by the Master’s love, His Word, and my expectation of His soon return. I’m fully convinced that the Gospel is God’s saving power to everyone who believes; I’m resolute in my pursuit for the souls of men. Today, as this glorious Gospel is preached around the world, many are snatched out of the kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 24:14; And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Romans 13:11-14; And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 23

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 25TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

UNVEILING THE CHRIST-LIFE IN YOU

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Christianity is the outworking of the Word of God in a human person. As a Christian, you’re essentially the image of Christ; every step you take should be the expression of the divine life in you. That’s how Jesus lived when He walked the earth. He was the manifestation of God: the expression of the divine life.

You’re Christ alive to your world, your family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and country; in that place where you are—you’re the Christ that they see. Therefore, your words and actions, the life you live, the way you do the things you do, should express the Christ-nature in you.

When people look at you, they should see the glory of the new creation. You’re a God-carrying vessel; carry this consciousness with you today; this is God’s dream for your life. True success is God manifesting and expressing Himself in, and through you; it’s how much His personality and character are revealed through you. Your goal, therefore, should be to always reveal Him.

Everything you do should be about one thing only: the manifestation of the Christ-life in you; His perfection and righteousness expressed through you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Christ is alive in me and has settled and made His home in the quarters of my heart by faith. His nature, personality and character are revealed through me; my thoughts, words and actions are the manifestations of His perfection and righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 6:16; Romans 8:19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 17-18
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 12:14-29 & Ezekiel 24

rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 26 OCT 2020

HE SPONSORS THE SOUL WINNER

Pastor Chris

Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants…Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me (Philippians 2:25-30).

We have a divine commission to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Jesus said: “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). Then in Luke 22:35, He asked His disciples something rather remarkable: “...When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing.” It shows that when God sends you on an assignment, He sees to it that everything you require to accomplish it is available to you. All God needs from you is your commitment to the task. The soul winner is sponsored by God. Therefore, be determined that there’ll be no limit to how far you’re willing to go in spreading the Gospel around the world.

As far as God is with you and has made your body His living tabernacle, the Gospel won’t be limited. That’s the kind of commitment we see in the Apostle Paul, and it’s worth emulating. He said, “Woe unto me, if I don’t preach the Gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16).

Some people have committed their time and resources to ensuring the Gospel reaches every nation of the world. They do great exploits in advancing God’s agenda, making up for the lack or short-comings of others. They give so much money to the furtherance of the Gospel; and the more they give, the more the Lord channels resources their way so they can accomplish greater things for Him. He’ll supply all you ever require to fulfil His purpose of soul winning.

Decide that through you, the Gospel will continue to prosper, and you’ll keep at it, until the rapture of the Church.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for entrusting me with the Gospel and giving me the resources, time, energy and ideas for its quick and unhindered spread around the world. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ dispels darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, impacting them with the message of eternal life, establishing them in righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 4:34; Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Proverbs 11:30; The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Mark 6:7-13; And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
8. And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
9. But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
10. And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
11. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
12. And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
13. And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 2:1-26 & Jeremiah 19-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 13:1-25 & Ezekiel 25-26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

CUSTODIANS OF THE MESSAGE THAT WORKS

TUESDAY OCTOBER 27TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*How then shall they call on him in whom they have not…heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14).*_

Imagine having custody of a message—the only message that guarantees the salvation of men and can change the world! This glorious Gospel of the blessed Lord Jesus Christ has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). You’re the steward of the mysteries of Christ, and it’s required that you’re faithful (1 Corinthians 4:2).

Don’t be unfaithful in fulfilling your ministry in the Gospel; don’t treat it with levity. You can win a soul today. These are the last days; don’t hope that, somehow, people will just hear and believe in Jesus; do something about it. Take the message out by yourself. Become more passionate about the Gospel!

The Gospel of Christ makes sinners righteous. It catapults the poor from obscurity, penury and misery to a life of prosperity, glory and excellence. It’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes (Romans 1:16). But they can’t hear and believe without a preacher.

The sick need to know that there’s a saviour and a healer who gives them a new life, a life that’s divine and superior to sickness. Such glorious news! But you’re the one He trusts to preach and tell it everywhere.

To live without Christ is to live without God; in damnation. That’s why you must be fervent in spirit, preaching the Gospel (Romans 12:11). You’ve been sent to take the light of the Gospel to those living in darkness (Acts 13:47). Therefore, don’t hold back; don’t be apologetic. Be bold and recognize that you’re the custodian of the message that works.

*PRAYER*
*Blessed Father, I pray for all who will hear the Gospel today, that the message profits them, resulting in salvation. I celebrate your righteousness and glorious power that’s unveiled around the world today, through the preaching of the Gospel, as many are brought out of darkness into your glorious light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*Acts 4:12*
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

*Romans 1:16 AMPC*
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance, to the Jew first and also to the Greek,

*2 Corinthians 5:19-20*
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
James 1:1-27 &
Ezekiel 27

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 28 OCT 2020

LIVING IN HIS AUTHORITY

Pastor Chris

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring (Acts 17:28).

True Christianity is living in the Name of Jesus. The very thought of this is so awe-inspiring. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus….”

Doing all things in His Name means living in His Name. That’s the key to a supernatural life. That means you’re living for Him, in His authority. Therefore, defeat, failure and darkness can’t be a part of your life. Life for you is glory only; upward and forward, because the Name of Jesus is named upon you. His Name represents His authority and His character.

The Father gave Jesus a Name that’s above every name and set Him far above all things for the benefit of the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23 says God “…hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.”

The Church is His body, and since all things have been placed beneath His feet, Satan is under your feet! Failure, sickness, poverty and death are all under your feet. Everything in life is subject to you because you’re seated with Christ in heavenly places.

If you find yourself in a distressing situation, declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I decree a change!” Reign and subdue circumstances in His Name. You have the authority in His Name to reject anything that’s not of God and endorse only that which is consistent with His perfect will for you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I rejoice in Jesus Christ, knowing that He’s Lord of all. I’m victorious and dominate circumstances because I live in His Name and in His authority. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:9-11; Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Mark 16:17-18; And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 29 OCTOBER 2020

TALK RIGHT AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE

Pastor Chris

…for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me (Hebrews 13:5-6).

Proverbs 6:2 says, “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.” This scripture underscores the precarious situations many have found themselves in today. They’ve been bound by their words. It’s so important that you talk right as a child of God.

When you talk right, you’ll live right; your life will turn out right. Proverbs 18:20 says, “A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.” This is referring to the words of wisdom pouring out of your mouth. If you don’t want to be broke, for example, then don’t talk poverty. Consciously speak in agreement with the Word always about your life, finances, business, health, etc.

Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” You’ll reap a harvest of good things through your words. Words are things; they are a creative force. Your life today is the result of your words. Proverbs 15:4 says, “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life….” If your words are wholesome, your life will be perfect, excellent and inspiring.

Proverbs 12:18 says, “…the tongue of the wise is health.” Keep yourself in health with your words. Talk faith, success and increase. 1 Peter 3:10 says, “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” This is a law of the Spirit and it works, whether or not you believe it. So, talk right and have a great life.

PRAYER
My words are potent, bringing forth victories, increase, promotions and abundance for me. With my wholesome words, I create a beautiful, extraordinary, exciting, fulfilling, exceptional and excellent life in Christ, a glorious life that’s filled with prosperity, health, joy and peace. I walk in Christ’s glory, grace, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 11:23; For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Matthew 12:37 AMPC; For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 1-2 & Jeremiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 30 OCT 2020

PARTAKERS AND DISPENSERS OF DIVINE LIFE

Pastor Chris

For the scripture says, “The first man, Adam, was created a living being”; but the last Adam is the life-giving Spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45 GNB).

2 Peter 1:4 says, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” Being partakers of the divine nature means we’re associates of the God-kind; we’re in comradeship with divinity. But that’s not all!

Not only did He graciously grant us to be sharers of His life, He also made us the dispensers or distributors of that life. In John 10:10, the Lord Jesus declared, “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” He came to give eternal life to those who would believe in Him. No wonder He’s described in our opening verse as the life-giving Spirit.

Now, having been born again, you’re one with Him; He made you a life-giving spirit. Like Him, your life’s purpose is to bring the lost into the life of righteousness through the Gospel. Jesus said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” You’re His representative in the earth, to manifest the God-life in your world.

You’re the bearer of eternal verities. When you show up, life is manifested. When you touch the sick and the afflicted, the life in you is transferred and transfused into them, bringing them wholeness and perfection. No wonder Jesus charged us in Matthew 10:8, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils....”

As you show up with the consciousness that you’re the carrier of His divine essence and people listen to you share the Word, eternal life is unveiled to them. And everything of darkness bows. The Bible says He brought life and immortality to light, through the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:10). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, what an awesome blessing to be a carrier and dispenser of the divine life and to bring the lost and afflicted into the life of righteousness and joy through the Gospel. Your love, power, glory, compassion and grace are expressed through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 15:45 AMPC; Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Luke 8:41-45 GNB; Then a man named Jairus arrived; he was an official in the local synagogue. He threw himself down at Jesus' feet and begged him to go to his home,
42. because his only daughter, who was twelve years old, was dying. As Jesus went along, the people were crowding him from every side.
43. Among them was a woman who had suffered from severe bleeding for twelve years; she had spent all she had on doctors, but no one had been able to cure her.
44. She came up in the crowd behind Jesus and touched the edge of his cloak, and her bleeding stopped at once.
45. Jesus asked, “Who touched me?” Everyone denied it, and Peter said, “Master, the people are all round you and crowding in on you.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 4:1-17 & Ezekiel 30

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 31 2020

WISDOM FOR A GREAT LIFE

Pastor Chris

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver! (Proverbs 16:16).

1 Corinthians 1:30 says, “But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom….” Christ Jesus is your wisdom; and who is Jesus? The Word; and the Word of God is the wisdom of God. To ignore God’s Word would be to ignore wisdom.

The Bible says, “Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed…” (Proverbs 13:13). God’s wisdom is the key to a great life. In Ephesians 1, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for the church at Ephesus that God would grant them “…wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him” (Ephesians 1:17).

It doesn’t matter the books you’ve read or who your advisers are; for you to be a true success in life, you must walk in divine wisdom. The best part is that Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, lives in you. Therefore, you have insight into mysteries and secrets of life and of the Kingdom. Acknowledge this about yourself always.

Even now, declare that you make wise choices and decisions, because the Spirit of wisdom is at work in you. Affirm that divine wisdom is heard and seen in you today. Affirm that your actions and words are in sync with God’s plan, purpose and will, for you function by divine insight. Glory to God!

�CONFESSION
In Christ are stored all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, and that same Christ is alive in me. Therefore, I have access to all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge! I’m sound, sagacious and perspicacious. I talk and deal wisely today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 4:5-9; Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
6. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
8. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
9. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

Colossians 3:16; Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 1 NOV 2020

"COURAGE FOR THE GOSPEL"

Pastor Chris

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).

Courage is the ability and will to do or stand for what is right or necessary even in the face of adversity or opposition. It’s the ability to face danger and opposition fearlessly and affirm your faith in Christ no matter the adversaries or adversities that you face. It’s a virtue everyone in Christ has been granted, but not every Christian manifests it.

A person of courage understands that every opposition is an opportunity for progress and victory. Courage is what got the Church of Jesus Christ to where it is today. Had the apostles and prophets of old not exhibited courage by standing for what was right in spite of opposition, the Gospel may never have gone around the world and got to us at the time it did. They weren’t afraid of kings and despots, and they sure weren’t afraid to die. They were strong and very courageous.

Paul, in his letter to the Church in Thessalonica recounted how he and some others demonstrated great courage to preach the Gospel despite fierce opposition. He said, “You know how badly we had been treated at Philippi just before we came to you and how much we suffered there. Yet God gave us the courage to boldly repeat the same message to you, even though we were surrounded by enemies” (1 Thessalonians 2:2 TLB).

People of courage keep their focus on what they believe in, and nothing is too big for them to give or do in pursuit of their convictions. Therefore, set your mind on the Lord and His Word, and be ever ready to do anything for the furtherance of the Gospel.

CONFESSION
I’m strong and of a good courage! I’m ordained of God to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ; to minister life, to strengthen others, and bring them into God's light. Therefore, no matter the tests, trials, opposition, adversaries, I maintain my solid front in Christ, that inner fortitude to make the Gospel known at any cost. I’m courageous, with the boldness of the Spirit in increasing measure! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:14-15; Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Acts 18:9-10; Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10. For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

Isaiah 43:2; When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 1 & Jeremiah 34-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 32

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 2 NOV 2020

WALK IN WISDOM

Pastor Chris

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

Some Christians get very excited when they read our opening verse, and then get confused when they read James 1:5 which says, ”If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” Since Christ has been made unto us wisdom, why then should one still ask for wisdom? they wonder.

Those two references aren’t contradictory at all; rather, it’s about levels of maturity in Christ. As you study the Scriptures, you’ll find that there’re different instructions for different groups of Christians on the basis of their maturity. Some are addressed to the babes in Christ; others, to the maturing in Christ, and then there’re instructions for the ”fathers” or the spiritually mature in Christ.

The one who’s still a babe in Christ may quote and confess that Christ is his wisdom, yet he hasn’t reaIIy caught it. His words and actions may still be incongruous with the Word and wisdom of God. He isn’t yet manifesting wisdom, which is a fruit of righteousness. He still acts and thinks like the rest of the world, like those without wisdom. So, James admonishes those in that class to ask for wisdom.

Remember, it’s ”children” that ask for things. Jesus said, “...Ask, and it shall be given you”; He related it to children asking their father for bread (Luke 11:9-12). The spiritually mature don’t ask for anything, because they lack nothing in Christ. This is the level God wants you to grow into, where you know that all things are yours; you’re not asking for wisdom, but walking in wisdom. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your wisdom that’s at work in my spirit, which is also increased even now through the Word that I’ve received today. I live out the Word, and therefore walk in your glory, fulfilling your perfect will and bringing many to righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32; And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Proverbs 4:5-9; Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
6. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
8. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
9. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 2 & Jeremiah 36-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 1:13-25 & Ezekiel 33

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 4 OCT 2020

HE NEVER LEAVES YOU

Pastor Chris

...I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen(Matthew 28:20 NKJV).

Sometimes, when people go through difficulties, they wonder if God is with them. They hope and pray that He’ll be with them. But the truth is, He never leaves you. Jesus said, “...I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen” (Matthew 28:20 NKJV). What a blessing! He’s with you through the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. He didn’t say, “I’ll be with you”; it’s not a promise. It’s a fact.

God’s Word is a statement of truth, and our responsibility is to line up with His truth and live accordingly always. When He said, “...I am with you always, even to the end of the age”, it’s exactly as powerful as when He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life...” (John 14:6). So, think, talk, and live with the consciousness, confidence and assurance that the Lord is in you and with you, for He truly is!

This means you’re forever in safety. He’s the ever- present help in time of need, the friend that sticks closer than a brother, and He never fails. Trust Him. In Isaiah 41:10, He said, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee....” He’s in you and with you everywhere, in every place, and in every situation.

It makes no difference what the situation is; be conscious that you can neither fail nor lose; you’re attended by the presence of God. Oh, what confidence you should have in life! No wonder He said, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper...” (Isaiah 54:17). Have the attitude of victory in everything, every day of your life, for the greater One is with you and He lives in you.

CONFESSION
I win always, because the Lord is in me and with me, through the Holy Spirit. His divine presence mantles me and fills me, transforming every fibre of my being and every bone of my body. I have the mindset of victory and I reign triumphantly over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 4:4; Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

John 14:17; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Hebrews 13:5-6 AMPC; Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
6. So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 5 NOV 2020

YOU CAME FOR A PURPOSE

Pastor Chris

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

God has a purpose for your life; He has a purpose for everything that He does. In John 10:10, Jesus said, “...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” 1 John 3:8 says, “...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” Then in Luke 19:10, He said, “...the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” His purpose was clear: He came to do the will of the Father.

Understand, you were born for a purpose; you came to do the will of your heavenly Father. In Acts 26, we read about Saul of Tarsus, who on his way to Damascus had an encounter with the Lord. The Lord called him by name and said, “...I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness...” (Acts 26:16).

God doesn’t do anything without a purpose. The reason He appeared to Saul, who later became Paul, was to make him a minister and a witness, so that he (Paul) would take the Gospel to the Gentiles (Acts 26:17). Have you discovered your purpose? Do you know why you were born? If you haven’t found out, you can do that today! Be bold to ask the Lord; He’ll tell you. He’ll guide you to that purpose as you walk with Him, and do the things He’s called you to do.

You weren’t born for nothing. You were born for the glory of God. You were born to walk with Him and bring Him honour. He planned from the beginning that you’d serve Him and live unto Christ. Let that purpose become established in your heart and you’ll experience tremendous growth and success in your life, and in all that you do.

�CONFESSION
I ’m in the world at such a time as this, for a purpose, living the life that God prearranged for me before the foundation of the world. He planned that I’d serve Him and live for Him, and that through me, His righteousness would be established in the earth, and in the hearts of men. I’m fulfilling this purpose daily, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 1:5; Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Colossians 4:17; And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 & Jeremiah 44-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 6 NOV 2020

TAKE THE GOSPEL TO YOUR WORLD

Pastor Chris

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19).

Living for Jesus Christ and making yourself relevant in the ministry of reconciliation are the things that count the most in life. Your life should be about soul winning. Refuse to make the lesser things of life your focus; be all out for the Gospel.

In 1 Corinthians 9:16, Paul said, “...necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” He lived to fulfil God’s dream of making the Gospel known to the Gentiles. You’re an ambassador and a steward of the mysteries of Christ. You’re a soldier in Christ’s army and must therefore remain militant in bringing God’s Word to those in your world, touching them with the love of Christ and the glory of His grace.

Don’t ignore sinners around you; the end of all things is near, and the Bible says it’s not the will of God that any should perish (2 Peter 3:9). He wants them saved, and He’s counting on you for their salvation.

He said in Romans 10:13-14, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” You’re the preacher, sent of God to those in your world who haven’t yet known the Lord. Don’t let them keep living without hope, and without God in the world. Take advantage of every opportunity to preach the Gospel to them.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to be a minister of reconciliation. My greatest passion is the spread of the Gospel around the world, for I’m an ambassador and a steward of the mysteries of Christ. I bring your Word alive to those in my world, touching them with the love of Christ and the glory of your grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:19-20; Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15; And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 3:13-22 & Ezekiel 37

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 7

DISCOVER JESUS AND YOUR SEARCH IS OVER

Pastor Chris

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

Man doesn’t know reality until he finds Jesus, the Son of the living God. But who exactly is Jesus, the man of Galilee? First, He’s the Word- incarnate. This is an amazing truth. Think about it: Your word is the expression of who you are. It’s the expression of your views, opinions, thoughts, emotions, and ideas.

In the same way, the Word of God is the totality of God’s thoughts, ideas, opinions, will, and emotions. John 1:14 NKJV tells us that God’s Word was personified, and the result was the man, Jesus: “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us....”

His laughter was God laughing; His smiles were the smiles of God. When He stretched out His hand, that was God stretching out His hand. When He loved, it was God’s love manifested. Everything He did was the expression of God.

Secondly, He’s the character and essence of God. The Bible tells us something beautiful about Him in Hebrews 1:3: “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person....” He’s the perfect personification of the abstract idealisation of God.

In the world, the term “God” doesn’t convey a person; it conveys an idea. God doesn’t make sense to the human mind, because they can’t find or define Him. The Bible, however, presents Jesus as God’s perfect imprint, the icon of the unseen God.

Thirdly, Jesus Christ is the glory of the Father. He’s the outshining of the Father’s glory, the radiance of the Father.

The world doesn’t understand why we can be so passionate about the man, Jesus. Until you know Jesus, God will only be an idea to you. Your search, however, stops when you meet this awesome, glorious, Lord of heaven and earth. That’s why we tell people, “Discover Jesus!” When you discover Him, you discover reality; you discover life.

CONFESSION
As Jesus is, so am I; I’m one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. I’m the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 1:15-19; Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Hebrews 1:1-4; God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
4. Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 4:1-19 & Ezekiel 38

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 29 NOV 2020

HAVE A PRAISE PARTY

Pastor Chris

And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever (2 Chronicles 20:21)

One of the ways to activate the power of God is worship. Throughout the Scriptures, we find inspiring accounts of how God delivered His people from destruction and dire situations when they activated His power in praise and worship. A good example is when three nations—Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir— came against Judah. King Jehoshaphat, by the wisdom of God, gathered all Judah to seek the Lord in prayer and fasting. When they prayed, God revealed to them the exact location of the enemies’ camp, and gave them the strategy to defeat them.

2 Chronicles 20:22 says, “...when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” When you face daunting challenges, don’t panic or fret; worship the Lord instead. Like Jehoshaphat, have a “praise party!”

Don’t wait until you feel like singing before making melodies in your heart, singing praises unto the Lord. Whether you’re happy or not, praise Him all the same; worship Him and give Him glory. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

Recall Paul and Silas; for preaching the Gospel, they were tortured and incarcerated in a Roman prison. But at midnight, they prayed and sang praises unto God; and as they did, the power of God was activated and they were supernaturally set free (Acts 16:25-26). This miraculous encounter led to the salvation of the prison warden with his entire family.

You may be faced with a difficult situation today for which you’ve prayed and confessed that it’s all working out for your good, yet nothing seems to have changed; don’t give up; worship and praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I praise your Name, and worship your majesty, for you’re the healer, the provider, the supplier of all good things, and you’re greater than all. I praise and adore you, for you’re great and greatly to be praised. Thank you for granting me power over crises, and the grace to prevail always over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 28:7 AMPC; The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 107:31; Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 145:1-6; I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 41-42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 3:11-22 & Hosea 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 1ST DEC 2020

THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH

Pastor Chris

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mark 8:36-37).

When a new model of a product or device is advertised with far better features, oftentimes, the value of the current one drops; especially if it’s to be phased out. Generally, all who are interested in the product start preparing for the new one, while losing value for the old.

This is how you should view this current world; it’s going to be burnt up and destroyed. A new Heaven and a new earth that’ll take its place have been advertised in the Scriptures. Revelations 21:1 says, “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” The 4th verse says, “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”*_ And verses 18-19 say, “And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones….”

The 23rd and 25th verses take it even further: “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.” What a description! What a place to look forward to! Your focus shouldn’t be on this current world that’ll be destroyed.

Recall the words of Jesus in our theme verse: “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” This world, which will surely be destroyed and replaced with another isn’t worth the loss of your soul, so live your life for the Lord. Let your passion be all about the Gospel of Christ—its spread around the world—as we await His glorious return.

�CONFESSION
I’m dead to the world and the world is dead to me. Therefore, I set my affection on the Lord and His eternal Kingdom, loving Him with all my heart. The things of the Spirit are of greater importance to me than anything in this world. I live every day with my affection on the Gospel, preaching and spreading it around the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Timothy 4:10; For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Galatians 6:14; But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Colossians 3:1-2; If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

2 Peter 3:12-14; Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 2:15-3:1-10 & Ezekiel 45-46

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 5:1-14 & Joel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 2 DEC 2020

UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK THE WORD

Pastor Chris

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... (Hosea 4:6).

There’re Christians whose experiences in life are an antithesis of their faith and the Word of God. For example, they may believe that as Christians, they’re not supposed to be oppressed by Satan, yet they experience continual satanic attacks and manipulations. They believe they aren’t supposed to be sick or have infirmities in their bodies, yet they’re hardly in good health. Something is wrong.

There’re two important areas to examine in dealing with such inconsistencies. First is the accurate understanding of the Word. In Matthew 13, Jesus emphasized the importance of understanding when He taught on the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-9).

In His interpretation of the parable, He explained that the seeds that fell by the wayside represent those who hear the Word of God and don’t understand it. Due to their lack of understanding, Satan comes immediately and steals the Word from their hearts (Matthew 13:19). An accurate understanding of the Word is so important. When you understand the Word, you’re able to apply it rightly to produce results for you. Proverbs 4:7 says, “...with all thy getting get understanding.”

The second thing is your communication; the words you speak. If your words are inconsistent with the Word of God, your life, which is the outward manifestation of your words, will also be inconsistent. The Psalmist said, “...my tongue is the pen of a ready writer” (Psalm 45:1). Your tongue is the pen that writes God’s Word on your heart. What you say is written on your heart, and out of that abundance, your mouth speaks.

Always study and listen to the Word; bombard your mind and your spirit with the Word, and then speak accordingly! Your life will be the manifestation of the Word. Praise God!

�CONFESSION
It’s given unto me to understand the Word and the mysteries of the Kingdom. Even now, God’s Word is effective in me, producing what it says. I’m walking in glory and excellence, manifesting the graces of God to my world, in victory, success and advancement. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 1:8; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Mark 11:23; For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Acts 20:32; And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Ephesians 1:17-18; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 3:11-24 & Ezekiel 47-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 6:1-10 & Joel 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 3 DEC 2020

FOCUS ON THE LORD AND HIS KINGDOM

Pastor Chris

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this (Isaiah 9:7).

David prophesied of a king who will rule over the nations of the world. He said in Psalm 72:8, “He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.”

Our opening scripture says concerning that King, “Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end....” The Lord Jesus heads the Kingdom of God, of which we’re a part. It’s a real Kingdom; a functional spiritual kingdom. Our consciousness of the Kingdom is important; we can’t focus our minds on this earth as though everything ends here; there’s a world that’s greater than this.

Colossians 3:1-2 says, “...seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” How? By being “...stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

These are the last days; fix your gaze on the Lord and His Kingdom. Make Him your focus. Be on fire for the Lord all the time; be instant in season, and out of season, proclaiming His truth.

�CONFESSION
I’ve been transferred from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of God’s Love-son. Though I’m in the world, I’m conscious of the heavenly Kingdom. I function from the realm of the spirit, and nothing in this physical world matters to me. And indeed, through the unstoppable spread of the Gospel, our Kingdom reigns over the nations. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 15:58; Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Romans 8:5-6; For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Colossians 3:1-4; If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 6:11-17 & Joel 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 4 DEC 2020

THE WORD IN YOUR MOUTH

Pastor Chris

Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart (2 Corinthians 3:3).

Writing the Word in your heart is very important. This is done through meditation and constant confession of the Word. The more you do this, the more the glory of the Word is manifested in your life. We’re admonished in the Scriptures to be filled with the knowledge of God’s Word, for out of that abundance, our words will come forth. Your words must be consistent with God’s truths; otherwise, you’ll have trouble. The adversary will take advantage of your own words to put you in bondage. Proverbs 6:2 says, “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.”

Many today are trapped, struggling to come out of one predicament or the other, which they may have created through their own words. Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say. In Matthew 12:37, He said, “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”

You have to make a determination to talk God’s Word; talk Kingdom-talk. You’re in the Kingdom of God, and it’s a Kingdom run by words, where we rule and prevail by our wholesome, faith-filled words. Remember the Lord’s admonition in Joshua 1:8, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth...”; it’s about the Word in your mouth!

CONFESSION
Through the help of the Spirit, and consistent meditation on the Word, I consciously speak wholesome, edifying, gracious, inspiring, motivating, encouraging words. With my words, I create success, victory, divine health and prosperity from within, establishing God’s righteousness in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 6:45; A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

1 Peter 3:10; For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 7:1-10 & Amos 1-2

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. / Do You Believe In Angels? / Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.