Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition (9768 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*AN IMPORTANT FACTOR FOR SUCCESS*

FRIDAY, MARCH 6TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold (Proverbs 8:10).*_

Spiritual instructions may come to you in the most unexpected or unusual way, but be quick to carry them out. Proverbs 4:13 says, _*“Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.”*_ Sometimes, what you need for your next level isn’t so much a “big idea,” as it is heeding a simple instruction.

Consider the Lord’s instructions to Joshua for instance. He was instructed to take over and subdue Jericho (Joshua 6:2-5). From the human standpoint, that was an impossible venture, because Jericho was one of the most fortified cities at the time. But Joshua followed the Lord’s instructions and the result was victory for the children of Israel.

Some people would give anything for secondary factors such as money, human connections and uncertain philosophies in their attempt at success. But they ignore the surest measure for guaranteed progress in life: following God’s Word—doing things God’s way. His instructions convey His wisdom, which if followed would lead to success, victory, excellence and glory.

Realise that in life, your victories are, and would be, entirely dependent on divine strategies given to you by God through the Spirit and His Word. Therefore, consciously practise fellowship with the Holy Spirit and the Word. That’s where you receive His instructions and guidance that put you over circumstances and the adversities of life.

Every instruction of the Spirit is entrenched in the infallible principles of God’s Word. Such instructions may not be spectacular, but they always produce the supernatural. Therefore, always act on the instructions of the Spirit in divine wisdom. When you do, it’ll make no difference the “wall” you’re faced with in your life; it could be the wall of sickness or financial trouble, but they’ll crumble before you. Glory to God!

*PRAYER*
*The Word of God is my life, and His instructions are the meditations of my heart and the force that propel my actions. I’m making supernatural progress as I take heed to God’s Word and do what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Proverbs 13:18* Poverty and shame [shall be to] him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.

*2 Timothy 3:16*
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

*Joshua 1:8 AMPC* 
This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good [a]success.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Acts 24:22-27 & Psalm 59-60

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*REBUKE THE ADVERSARY*

SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera (Judges 5:20).*_

A certain Pastor was posted to a church for a new assignment; the church hadn’t grown for many years. So, when he resumed, he decided to fast and pray. One day, while he was praying in the church building, he saw a huge animal, a beast, and as he turned to it, the beast said, “I will not allow you take my people from me. I’ve been in charge of this church for many years.” In response, the Pastor said, “They’re God’s people; they’re not your people and you will leave this church today, and never return.”

The animal got infuriated and charged toward him; but unafraid, the Pastor declared, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, get out NOW!” The beast fell down, and scampered out of the church, to never return. The very next service, when the people came to church, they worshipped and praised God like they’d never done. It was obvious that there was a new move of the Spirit, and the church began to experience unprecedented growth. The devil had been taken out.

Members of the church didn’t know there was an evil force affecting the people inside the church. But thanks be unto God that the Pastor knew exactly what to do. We’re not to negotiate with the “adversary”—that’s one of Satan’s names (1 Peter 5:cool. It tells you something; he is one who withstands you in anything. Don’t tolerate or accommodate him around you; get on the offensive.

Ephesians 6:12 says, _*“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”*_ Notice that it says, “We wrestle not against…,” not “We wrestle not at all.” Many struggle in life, unable to actualize their dreams, not realizing they’re in a warfare. When the forces are up against you, there’s something behind it. Therefore, use what you have; use the Name of Jesus. Don’t fold your arms and watch things go wrong; operate in the spirit; rebuke the adversary and maintain that which the Lord has given you.

*CONFESSION*
*I declare that Satan has no authority or place in my life and in my affairs. The Name of the Lord Jesus has all power and authority. Therefore in His Name, I prevail against all adversaries and adversities.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*1 Peter 5:8-9*
8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

*2 Corinthians 10:3-5*
3. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4. (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
5. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

*Ephesians 6:10-13*
10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

Acts 25:1-12 & Psalm 61-64

*MARCH SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 8

WORDS ARE THE GREATEST ASSETS

Pastor Chris

Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).

Words are the greatest assets in the world, far more valuable than gold and diamonds. There’s nothing else that could change your life and situation, and give you permanent victory in life, more than words—the right words. Anyone who understands and functions in this truth is made for life. Study the Bible: all the great characters we read about and admire were made with words.

What created or gave rise to a David? Words! What helped David defeat Goliath? You may say, “Five smooth stones,” no; it was words. When he picked the stones, he relied on words; study the account in 1 Samuel 17. He was sure of defeating Goliath because he put his faith on words.

Words are things; they’re latent with spiritual energy. The whole world was created with words. And who is Jesus Himself? The Word! (John 1:1). Jesus is the result of words spoken by God. In the Scriptures, Moses was described as a man mighty in words; so was Jesus likewise described.

Invest your life in words. Much more than you’d look for gold and want to test the quality to be sure it’s the right one, go for words. Fill your heart, your mind and your life with the right quality of words. Don’t store every kind of words in you, for words kill and words make alive. Colossians 3:16 tells you the kind of words to store up in you. It says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly...” ; keep them (God’s words) in the midst of your heart (Proverbs 4:21).

Never be too busy to study the Bible to learn and store up God’s Word in you. It’s what you’d need in the day of adversity, and for an extraordinary life of success. Our opening verse says, “Take with you words”; you can’t take with you what isn’t in you. So, keep investing in the greatest asset: words! When you face crisis, don’t cry. Don’t panic. Speak words. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23); so, speak and effect a change. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My heart is a fertile receptacle for God’s Word, which produces results in me, bringing about undeniable victories and transformations. My life is modelled in line with God’s thoughts, precepts, direction and destiny that He’s created for me. My life is excellent and full of glory, in Jesus’ Name. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 18:21; Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Ecclesiastes 8:4; Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Matthew 12:37;For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 13:1-37 ; Numbers 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 25:13-27 ; Psalm 65-66

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2020

*SANCTIFIED CONVEYOR OF BLESSINGS*

MONDAY, MARCH 9TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).*_

As a Christian, you must have the consciousness of a blessed person. Affirm always that you’re blessed and highly favoured everywhere, at all times and in every situation. When you have this consciousness, even if you applied for something or went somewhere and were rejected, you’ll be unperturbed. That’s because you know who you are, and those who rejected you don’t. If they knew you, they wouldn’t reject you.

Imagine Jesus at the well of Samaria: when He asked the woman for water, she refused. She said, “You’re not supposed to be asking me for water because you’re a Jew, and I’m Samaritan” (John 4:9). She rejected Jesus! Why? She didn’t know she was addressing the messiah; but, the Master wasn’t offended. He simply said to her, _*“If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water”*_ (John 4:10).

Jesus knew who He was; so, He wasn’t moved by that rejection. A child of God can be rejected, if his true nature in Christ is unknown. He too may not even know himself. But when you discover that you’re an heir of God, a sanctified conveyor of divine verities, things will change. You’ll go everywhere with boldness, and if they turn you down anywhere, it’ll mean nothing to you. You’ll only say, “If only they knew me!”

God said to Abraham, “I’ll bless you and make you a blessing.” You’re the seed of Abraham; that means because of your presence in any place, such places are blessed. The divine influence comes upon the places you go and the people with whom you interact. There’s something that follows you; it’s called, “the blessing”; grace! When you walk into a building, salvation comes into that house! Blessings begin to manifest. Blessed be God!

That you were denied a job offer or business contract doesn’t make you a loser; far from it! Your work or business is an opportunity for you to bless your world; your door to the world, to express yourself and the perfections that God has put within your system. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I’m a divine package of blessings; I dispense eternal verities to my world! I’m fruitful and productive in every good work, producing fruits of righteousness, ministering salvation and positively impacting my world with the perfections of the Spirit. I know who I am! Hallelujah!*

*1 Peter 2:9*
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

*Ephesians 1:3* Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

*Genesis 12:2-3 AMPC* 
2. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].
3. And I will bless those who bless you [who confer prosperity or happiness upon you] and [a]curse him who curses or uses insolent language toward you; in you will all the families and kindred of the earth be blessed [and by you they will bless themselves].

Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

Acts 26:1-11 & Psalm 67-68

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 10

LOOK BEYOND THE CHANNELS

Pastor Chris

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine (Psalm 50:10-11).

Just as in our opening verse, in Haggai 2:8, the Lord asserts His sovereignty over the earth’s resources saying, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” David minced no words about this either, as he profusely acknowledged the Lord as the creator and owner of all things: “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1).

What does this mean for us? It means we’re as much the possessors of the earth’s riches and wealth as God almighty, because we’re His heirs. Romans 8:17 says, “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ….” Sadly, in spite of this truth, many Christians still find themselves struggling financially, unable to prosecute their dreams. The problem, for the most part, is ignorance. They’re ignorant that God, who is their source, lives in them, and that as a result, all the prosperity, wealth or finances they’ll ever need, will spring forth from within them.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” Your wealth is within you; bring it forth. Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things….” Don’t lament that the reason you’re unable to execute your projects is due to unpaid allowances and remunerations. Those are channels, but God is your source. And He’s made all you require available to you in Christ Jesus.

Refuse to limit your finances to anything that you see, or the socalled earthly sources. The truth is, there’re no earthly sources; they’re all channels, and you must look beyond these channels! Your one and only true source is your heavenly Father, and you’re plugged into His eternal supply, where you never run dry. He’s the Great Provider, and He lives in you. If you wanted a facility for your business or funding for your projects, first bring it forth from within! Look beyond the government, men, and your employer and family members when it comes to your finances. They may be channels, but your source is the Lord. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you, for out of my belly flows rivers of wealth and prosperity! I produce from my innermost being, durable riches, wealth, strength, health and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 8:6 AMPC;Yet for us there is [only] one God, the Father, Who is the Source of all things and for Whom we [have life], and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through and by Whom are all things and through and by Whom we [ourselves exist].

Jeremiah 17:5-8 NIV;This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord .
6. That person will be like a bush in the wastelands; they will not see prosperity when it comes. They will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.
7. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord , whose confidence is in him.
8. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 14:27-52 ; Numbers 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 26:12-23 ; Psalm 69-70

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.*

*FRAME YOUR "AION"*

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God… (Hebrews 11:3).*_

The Greek word “aion,” translated, “worlds” above refers to “course of life”; the structure and administration of one’s life; how things go with you and how they work around you from day to day, including how they affect your hopes and aspirations. Our opening verse shows that with your faith and through God’s Word, you can frame the course of your life to be consistent with God’s plan and be everything you want to be.

Read our opening verse again; it says through faith, the world’s system, with respect to socio-economic structures and environmental management, were programmed through words that came out of the mouth of God. This is the power of prophecy! Today’s world was shaped by prophetic words of years ago.

Now, if the successive ages of men and societies were framed by God’s prophetic words, and we’re born after Him, it therefore shows the right we have to determine what should happen in our lives and in our world. You’re to reprogramme your life and create your future with the words you speak. If you haven’t been doing this, begin today to frame your life, your world, and your times! What kind of life do you want to have in the next ten, twenty or thirty years? It all depends on you.

Many who are in debt, defeat, despondency, sickness and frustration today, framed their lives that way many years ago with their words. If that has happened to you, here’s the good news: you can begin to re-programme your life with the Word, and it starts first, by changing your way of thinking. The Apostle Paul said in Romans 12:2, _*“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”*_

Through the ministry of the Word, you experience a metamorphosis—a transformation in your life and circumstances from glory to glory. You’re able to scrutinize and disallow illegal transactions and imports such as sickness, poverty, death, defeat, etc., from your “aion”—your course of life. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*
*My mind is renewed by the Word to think the right thoughts and speak the right words that transform my life and circumstances. The structure and administration of my life are perfected in line with God’s perfect will for me, and I dwell in health, peace and abundance everyday, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Joshua 1:8*
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

*Hebrews 11:1*
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

Acts 26:24-32 & Psalm 71-72

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*YOUR NEW IDENTITY IN CHRIST*

THURSDAY, MARCH 12TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. (Psalm 87:3).*_

There’re many beautiful and glorious descriptions of the new creation in the Scriptures. It’s one of the reasons you must study the Bible to know more about the glorious things spoken and written of you in the Word. What name has God called you? Answer that name, for you’ll cheat yourself if you don’t.

In Genesis 17:5, God spoke to Abram and said, _*“Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.”*_ “Abram” meant exalted father, but God had a different plan for him and called him the “father of many nations.”

Abraham immediately adjusted to his new reality and identity, introducing himself by his new name. Some must have made jest of Abraham when he changed his name. Recall also that Sarah, his wife was barren; another hopeless case.

But Abraham was fully persuaded by God’s Word, and called himself what God had called him. In the same way, you have to learn to agree with God and His Word. Accept your new identity and reality in Christ. He’s called you holy, righteous, prosperous, victorious, more than a conqueror, etc. Walk in agreement with God, with His description and perception of you.

When Paul wanted to address the Christians at Ephesus, he referred to them as saints, and the faithful (Ephesians 1:1). That’s your description as well. If you aren’t a saint, then it means you’re not born again, because saints are those who are born again. In Colossians 1:22, He calls you holy, unblameable and unreproveable. Accept and walk in the light of these truths and you’ll be ever productive in your faith-walk of righteousness.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I accept my new reality and identity in Christ. I’m a saint, I’m holy, unblameable and unreproveable in your sight, because I’m born again, with your nature of righteousness in my spirit. I live in absolute mastery over the circumstances of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Peter 2:9*
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

*Ephesians 2:10 AMPC* 
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

*Colossians 1:22-23*
22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23. If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

Acts 27:1-8 & Psalm 73

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

FRIDAY, 13TH MARCH 2020.

*SEE VICTORIES AND POSSIBILITIES*

Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it (Numbers 13:30 NKJV).

Numbers 13 tells the story of how God, instructing Moses to send a man out of every tribe to spy out the land of Canaan. These twelve men were to infiltrate Canaan and report back to Moses. However, when they returned to the camp with the feedback of their surveillance, they all confirmed the land of Canaan to be a magnificent country—a land flowing with milk and honey—and even presented some of its fruit as proof.

But quite sadly, ten out of the twelve spies bewailed their weakness, and how the inhabitants of Canaan were fierce, and how huge and well fortified their cities were. Worse yet, they lamented how fear gripped their hearts on sighting the descendants of the giant, Anak in the land. Read their distressing report in Numbers 13:31, 33.

This news of gloom of how the land devours its inhabitants aroused discouragements in the hearts of the Israelites. But two of these spies—Caleb and Joshua—spoke differently. They saw victories and possibilities; therefore, they interrupted the people saying, “…Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it” (Numbers 13:30). They further charged the assembly, “Just don’t rebel against GOD! And don’t be afraid of those people. Why, we’ll have them for lunch! They have no protection and GOD is on our side. Don’t be afraid of them!” (Numbers 14:9 MSG).

Never be intimidated by your detractors and adversaries. If you’re a business person for example, don’t wallow in deep thoughts about how influential your competitors are or get intimidated by the high-rise conglomerates close to you. Don’t become unsettled at the many blue-chip multinationals you have to contend with. You’re the seed of Abraham; therefore, you have the advantage.

See and talk differently. See through the eyes of the Spirit. See through the Word. Irrespective of the daunting challenges that may stare you in the face, see your victory, success, your triumphs and your advancements. Praise God!

*PRAYER*
I see victories and possibilities only; I’m bold and courageous. I win, irrespective of the challenges and circumstances that I face; they’re “bread” for me. As I set my gaze on God’s unfailing and eternal Word, I walk continually in victory, health, success, prosperity and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Numbers 13:25-30 And they returned from searching of the land after forty days. 26 And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land. 27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this [is] the fruit of it. 28 Nevertheless the people [be] strong that dwell in the land, and the cities [are] walled, [and] very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan. 30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. ||

*2 Corinthians 4:18 AMPC* Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Mark 15:21-47
Numbers 34-36

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Acts 27:9-20
Psalm 74

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020

*CONTINUOUS TRANSFORMATION*

SATURDAY, MARCH 14TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it (Colossians 3:10 AMPC).*_

The Greek word translated “renewed” above is the verb “Anakainoo,” and it means a qualitative difference, in terms of newness and quality. It’s a word that describes a keyword in 2 Corinthians 3:18: _*“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are CHANGED into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”*_

The Greek word translated “Changed” is “metamorphoo”; a change in state, form, kind, quality or glory; a continuous transformation. But how is it done? It’s through knowledge, full and exact knowledge (Greek: “epignosis”). This isn’t just the knowledge of mere or distant acquaintance, but one that relates with that which is known. You’re being renewed in this full knowledge of God which you gain through meditation and revelation.

In “Epignosis,” you become what you know; the knowledge that’s granted you transforms your life. As you receive God’s Word into you, your spirit is renewed, refreshed, polished anew; you glow more and more! It’s the reason you must let the Word of God dwell in you richly, because the more you know Him, the more the glory, grace, wisdom and effectiveness of the Spirit are manifested and increased in your life.

The Lord Jesus said in John 6:63, _*“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”*_ It’s only God’s Word that can impact, transform, brighten and glorify the human spirit.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for the knowledge of the Word and the transformation it brings to my spirit. As I meditate on the Word, my heart and mind are open to have a full, deep and intimate relationship with the Word. Therefore, I grow in grace, and continually, your glory, power, beauty and perfections are manifested in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 1:17*
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

*Romans 12:2 AMPC*
Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

Acts 27:21-31 & Psalm 75-77

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

HEAVENLY WORDS

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak (John 12:49-50)

Jesus tells us in the verse above that His words are the Father’s commandments; everything He said came from the Father. In other words, the Father gave Him a commandment of what He should say or what He should speak. What He said in the next verse is even more inspiring. He said, “And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak” (John 12:50). Amazing!

In John 20:21, Jesus said, “…peace be unto you. As my Father had sent me even so send I you.” Notice that He wasn’t only talking to James, John, Peter or the other Apostles, but to us today. Thus, the same way He spoke the Father’s words, we’re to speak heavenly words; divine words. We’ve been given a commandment of what we should say, and what we should speak.

In Christianity, we don’t live for ourselves; we live for Him. We don’t speak for ourselves or from ourselves; we speak for Him, and from Him, just like Jesus. We have words given to us to speak. Hebrews 13:5-6 says “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….” Speak heavenly words. Speak heavenly words like Jesus, and live the life of heaven on earth.

God designed divinity to be released through words! Words are unlimited and eternal; they go into the realm of the spirit. You can speak from your closet and it will have impact anywhere in the world. Therefore, when you have a situation to deal with, meditate on the Word; soak your spirit in the Word until only the Word comes out of your mouth; divine words from heaven. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
My life is the testimony of God’s grace. His mercies and compassion surround me every day! I walk in His glory and perfection today, manifesting His righteousness and exercising the dominion of the Spirit in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 11:23; Proverbs 6:2; Romans 10:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:1-25 ; Deuteronomy 3-4
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:32-44 ; Psalm 78

PRICELESS ❤️...https:///p9v28c-1X0
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020

*ANYONE CAN BE SAVED*

MONDAY, MARCH 16Th 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).*_

Our theme scripture is quite instructive; it reveals the reason certain people find it difficult to give their hearts to Jesus Christ; Satan is behind it. Once, I ministered to someone who was willing to give his life to Christ, but he was reluctant to confess the Lordship of Jesus. I knew what the problem was. So, I said, “In the Name of Jesus, you lying devil, come out of him!” Instantly, he opened his mouth and made the confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and he was born again. Glory to God!

There’re people who won’t give their lives to Jesus Christ because demon spirits wouldn’t let them. That’s why it’s important to intercede for the lost, rebuking the devil and the darkness in their hearts, so they’d receive the glorious light of the Gospel of Christ. Think about the fact that a fellow left his house, willing to go to church, but as soon as he approached the entrance of the church, he wouldn’t go in. The brethren tried every way to persuade him to enter the church, but he wouldn’t budge. An evil spirit that had followed him all his life would let him go anywhere else, but church.

However, while he was at the door, the Word of God was being taught inside the church. And suddenly, he became calm, and entered for the service. As those who had tried to persuade him began to wonder at the sudden change of mind, he said to them, “A spirit walked out of me.”

Imagine how many people want to come to church or give their lives to Christ, but are being hindered by the devil. But that’s where we come in. Jesus gave us authority to cast out devils (Mark 16:17); it’s one of the signs of our divinity. So, in preaching the Gospel, when you find people who seem to be resisting the message, intercede for them, that the devil would lose his grip on them. Don’t give up on anyone, for anyone can accept the Gospel of Christ and be saved.

*PRAYER*
*I thank you blessed Father, for the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ that floods the earth, resulting in the massive salvation of souls around the world! The power and influence of Satan is broken and the hearts and minds of many are open to receive the message of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*2 Corinthians 4:3-4 AMPC*
3. But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost.
4. For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers’ minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

*1 Timothy 2:1-5 CEV*
1. First of all, I ask you to pray for everyone. Ask God to help and bless them all, and tell God how thankful you are for each of them.
2. Pray for kings and others in power, so that we may live quiet and peaceful lives as we worship and honor God.
3. This kind of prayer is good, and it pleases God our Savior. 4. God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth, which is, 5. There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is the only one who can bring us to God. Jesus was truly human, and he gave himself to rescue all of us.

Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2020

*EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO YOU IN HIS NAME*

TUESDAY, MARCH 17TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:13-14).*_

Prior to His ascension, the Lord Jesus said, _*“All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”*_ (Matthew 28:18-19). All authority in heaven and earth has been given to Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. What does this mean? It means everything is subject to you, because you live in His Name. His Name belongs to you.

When you speak in His Name, your words carry the same power and authority as though Jesus Himself were the one speaking. His Name has power everywhere. It has power over governments, devils, principalities, and powers. Hallelujah! Use that Name.

Read our opening scripture again. This is talking about making demands in the Name of Jesus and bringing all things into subjection to you. Peter acted on this when he said to a man who was crippled from birth, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” He then got the crippled man by the right hand, pulled him up, and his ankle bones received strength; healed by the power of God (Acts 3:6-cool.

You have the greatest blessing and gift of all times; the Name of Jesus; use it every day, and everywhere. When you make a demand or decree a thing in His Name, He sees to it that it happens. His Name is the solution to every problem. It makes no difference the predicament you’re in; declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I’m more than a conqueror. Everything is subject to me. Blessed be God!” With His Name, you can never be defeated; you have dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I walk the path of success, victory and triumph, because I function, and do all things, in the Name of Jesus. My life is for glory and excellence; I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Matthew 28:18-20*
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

*Luke 10:17-19*
17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

*Philippians 2:8-11*
8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
11. And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

Acts 28:11-20 & Psalm 81-82

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, WEDNESDAY, 18TH MARCH 2020. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ IMMERSED IN CHRIST ✨

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ (Galatians 3:27).

This verse refers to two different phenomena. Firstly is baptism into Christ, and secondly, putting on Christ. Baptism into Christ is like water into water; inseparable oneness. Putting on Christ is living in His new environment and character. You’ve been completely immersed in Him that Christ is all there is about you and seen in you.

This is your reality now; you’ve put on Christ by virtue of the New Birth; you’re in Him and He is in you: “…we dwell in him, and he in us…” (1 John 4:13). Colossians 3:3-4 says your life is hid with Christ in God, and Christ is your life. Hallelujah! Make this your consciousness and confession. Every so often, you say, “Christ is my life. Christ is my dwelling place. I live in the environment called Christ.”

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “If any man be in Christ….” That’s the place; it’s the habitation of glory. Sickness, disease, infirmity, fear, unbelief, and darkness of any kind can’t be found in Christ. When you came into Christ, the depraved, defeated, and broken human life was supplanted with the God-nature; you came into righteousness, honour, peace and glory. You were dead, but came alive in Him.

Think about it: since you’re immersed in Christ, and everything about your life is Christ, how then could you be said to have an incurable disease? How could you have a blood or heart condition? It’s not possible! The problems, the darkness, misery, pains and challenges that were associated with your natural human life, have all passed away in Christ.

The latter part of 2 Corinthians 5:17 in NKJV says, “…behold, all things have become new.” God wants you to see, reckon, and have the consciousness that you’re in a new enclave, a new home called Christ, where everything about your life is transcendent; excellent and full of glory! Therefore, walk boldly and fearless, full of faith and confidence, because you’re in Christ; divinely protected from all evil and made victorious. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My life is hid with Christ in God; I’m totally immersed in Him. Everything about my life is transcendent; excellent and full of glory! I walk bold and fearless, full of faith and confidence, divinely protected from all evil and made victorious in Christ. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: Colossians 3:3-4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 28:21-31 & Psalm 83-84.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Good Morning Friend, Enjoy this morning's Article from the No 1 Daily Devotional!
God bless you.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, THURSDAY, 19TH MARCH 2020. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ THE WORD IS EVER SURE ✨

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24:35).

God’s Word is ever sure; surer than your experiences. Psalm 18:30 says, “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.” One of the things that you have to consciously practise is taking God at His Word; acting on His Word, no matter the circumstances or situation you find yourself in. His Word has integrity.

He said in Isaiah 55:11, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Maybe it’s a health crisis you’re confronted with; the Word guarantees your divine health. There’s no need to cry and beg God for healing; He already gave you something better than healing—His life in you. That’s your right and assurance for a life of dominion over sickness, disease and infirmities.

Have faith in God’s Word. Accept that whatever He says is true, and then act accordingly. The entire Scriptures chronicle everything that’s involved in Christ’s redemptive work, the implication of all that He accomplished in your behalf, and the testament sealed in His death. Not only are these accounts authentic and trustworthy, they were delivered to us to live by.

Therefore, it makes no difference what you feel, hear, see or what your experience has been; the Bible says, “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts” (2 Peter 1:19). There’s something more trustworthy than your experience; than the pain you may be going through; it’s the Word of His grace. Hold on to God’s Word. Things may not seem to be changing on the outside, but keep affirming the Word concerning that situation, until faith rises in you like a giant. Faith accepts and exalts the Word above the natural circumstances of life. This is why it’s vital for you to regularly meditate on the Word and build your faith strong. When your faith is strong, it doesn’t matter what you see, hear or feel—it doesn’t matter how negative or impossible things may look in the natural—you’ll always win.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that’s ever sure. Even now, your Word prevails in me, producing fruits of the message therein. I win today, and every day, by the power of your Word. I live in your glory always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

|| Matthew 24:35 NIV Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. ||

|| Psalm 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 2:21-52
Deuteronomy 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 1:1-12
Psalm 85-86

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020

*DO WHAT JESUS SAID TO DO—CAST OUT DEVILS*

FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).*_

Many of the challenges that some people are faced with in life are caused by demons, especially the ones the Bible describes as the rulers of the darkness of this world. They’re largely responsible for the anger, frustration and depression that people experience in their lives. Most don’t know it, but anger, especially uncontrolled anger, often leads to regrettable extremities. In many cases, a demon is behind uncontrollable anger.

It’s clear from our opening verse: flesh and blood, that is, fellow humans aren’t your problem. Any horrible experience or action against you by someone is often the result of whatever evil spirit or force influencing that person or the situation. So, the real culprit is the devil. What you’re supposed to do is to cast the devil out, and you can do that even without confronting the person. Demons will hear and obey you even from afar as distance isn’t a factor in the exercise of spiritual authority.

As a Christian, don’t be casual with, or ignorant of demonic activities. Stay in God’s Word and be quick to exercise your dominion in Christ. If you’re a parent for example, it matters where your children go to school or even the hospitals they visit. Take authority over such places and be spiritually perceptive.

Sometimes, you even find pastors and ministers of the Gospel who are having challenges with demonic forces in their ministry. They gather people, and suddenly, demons stir up some trouble, and the church is left in disarray; then they start all over again. Things like these happen to people, causing them frustration because they haven’t understood, and therefore, aren’t doing what Jesus told us to do, which is to cast out devils.

Notice that it’s the first thing Jesus said we would do in His Name, letting us know the importance. So, once you notice Satan’s activities in anything concerning you, knowing that oftentimes he acts incognito, cast him out. Don’t pray against people; deal with the spirit behind it and you’ll see remarkable changes.

*CONFESSION*
*I’ve been given the authority and ability to cast out devils in the Name of Jesus and I exercise that dominion even now, and frustrate the influence and manipulations of Satan in my environment. Satan has no place in my body, home, work, finances and my loved ones, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Luke 10:18-19*
18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

*Mark 1:21-27 GNB*
21. Jesus and his disciples came to the town of Capernaum, and on the next Sabbath Jesus went to the synagogue and began to teach.
22. The people who heard him were amazed at the way he taught, for he wasn't like the teachers of the Law; instead, he taught with authority.
23. Just then a man with an evil spirit in him came into the synagogue and screamed,
24. “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Are you here to destroy us? I know who you are — you are God's holy messenger!” 25 Jesus ordered the spirit, “Be quiet, and come out of the man!”
26. The evil spirit shook the man hard, gave a loud scream, and came out of him.
27. The people were all so amazed that they started saying to one another, “What is this? Is it some kind of new teaching? This man has authority to give orders to the evil spirits, and they obey him!”

*Mark 16:17*
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

Romans 1:13-23 & Psalm 87-88

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2020

*HE PERFECTS YOUR LIFE.*

SATURDAY, MARCH 21ST 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me…(Psalm 138:cool.*_

The scripture above should give you absolute confidence in life, because it shows that your future is secure. Think about the fact that the Lord Himself is the One who perfects all that concerns you! That means you have nothing to worry about. I was so delighted to make this discovery as a young lad many years ago. It made me know that my future was secure. He that owns tomorrow perfects my life and all that concerns me. Hallelujah! Make that your daily confession.

Acts 14:17 AMPC declares that the Lord gives you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons; He satisfies your heart with nourishment and happiness. Blessed be His Name forever! Trust the Lord with your life. Don’t say, “Well, I don’t know what tomorrow holds; life is full of ups and downs.” Don’t talk like that! Your tomorrow is settled.

In Jeremiah 29:11, He said, _*“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”*_ There’s an expected end; the script has been written: you’ll forever be a victor! You already won, because everything in life has been programmed for your advantage (Romans 8:28).

Read Isaiah 54:17 and notice how the Lord brags about your invincibility and the fact that you have nothing to fear. He said, _*“…No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn….”*_

Your life is for the glory of God. Nothing in this world can defeat you or put you under. There’s nothing to struggle with or try to overcome, because you have triumphed already in Christ; refuse to think otherwise. Don’t allow the circumstances rob you of your joy, fulfilment and peace.

Peace is a consequence of trust, and trust is a product of knowledge. This is why you must get to know the Lord for yourself in such a personal way, through study and meditation on the Word. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, my spirit is refreshed in your presence, and your joy fills my soul, knowing that you perfect all that concerns me. My path is that of the righteous that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. You have made my life pleasant, and my future is bright. Thank you for guiding me in success, victory and filling me with your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Genesis 17:6*
And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

*Colossians 1:9-10*
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

*Proverbs 4:18*
But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

Romans 1:24-32 & Psalm 89

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY 22ND MARCH.

THE STORY OF THE WORD

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word, and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14 He says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…. And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah!

He was in the world, but the world knew Him not; who was that? The Word! We read in verse 14, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us…”; John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their account by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). He was “the Voice of the Lord God” that Adam and Eve heard walking in the garden” (Genesis 3:cool. He is the Wisdom that David and Solomon wrote so passionately about. His birth was such a marvel to the hosts of heaven; it was a miracle beyond what they had ever seen (Luke 2:13-14).

Suddenly, they were looking at the Creator of the universe, the Ancient of days, wrapped in swaddling clothes; the Word in heaven had visited men in the flesh! Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion. He was the Word personified. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION
Blessed Lord Jesus, you are God, the eternal Rock of ages; the Word that pre-existed all creation and by whom all things were created. How great thou art, O Lord! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth, you’re the Word of life, and the light of life; the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY
John 1:1-14; 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 4:14-44 ; Deuteronomy 22-24
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 2:1-11 ; Psalm 90
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Good Morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today

*ACTIVATING THE TREASURES IN YOU*

Monday, March 23rd 2020 With Pastor Chris

*we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us (2 Corinthians 4:7)*

This is so profound! There’re treasures in you; divine treasures. Hallelujah! It brings to mind the words of Jesus in Matthew 12:35: *“A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things* Every good thing you require in life is already in the treasure domiciled in your spirit; it’s in you. What many haven’t learnt is how to bring forth that which they require from within. Jesus said out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters (John 7:38); He didn’t say they shall flow from heaven. So, how do you activate the treasure in you?

Philemon 1:6 gives us an important insight; it says, *“That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”* There’re three keywords in that verse. The first is “communication,” translated from the Greek word “koinonia,” and it means fellowship or participation. The second word is “effectual,” which derives from the Greek word “energĕs”; and it means to become active or operative. The Lord wants your participation or fellowship in the faith to become active, to produce results through the ACKNOWLEDGING of every good thing, which is in you in Christ Jesus. That’s the third key word, “acknowledging,” and it’s from the Greek word “epignosis.” “Epignosis” is full discernment and recognition of spiritual truths. This means that your participation or fellowship in the Gospel of Christ will become effective through your full and absolute knowledge of every good thing that you have in your spirit by virtue of your oneness with Christ. Beyond recognizing who you are in Christ, your inheritance and heritage in Him, you must affirm them to become your vital experience in life.

Study the Word to know more about the divine treasures in you. God has imparted amazing blessings to your spirit, but through knowledge and affirmation you activate these and other blessings to produce results in your personal life. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*

*I have the life of God in me; His glory and righteousness are in my spirit. Thank you, righteous Father, for the amazing blessings you’ve deposited in me in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge your peace and joy that mantles my heart always. I’m blessed beyond measure. Hallelujah!*

*||* *Psalm 87:3*

Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 2:12-13*

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. *||*

Luke 5:1-16 &

Deuteronomy 25-27

Romans 2:12-20 &

Psalm 91

*Do have a glory filled week ahead*�

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2020

*HE BUILDS US THROUGH HIS WORD*

TUESDAY, MARCH 24TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And I say also unto thee…I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH; AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT (Matthew 16:18).*_

These words above came from the very lips of the Master; He’s personally responsible for building His Church. But how’s He doing it? We know that the Lord Jesus is in heaven, but the Holy Spirit is with us, and in us, continuing His ministry here in the earth. So, He builds His Church through the ministry or instrumentality of God’s Word.

The Word of God is everything; that’s what gave birth to you, and therefore it’s what will sustain you. 1 Peter 1:23 says, _*“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”*_ James tells us the same thing: _*“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures”*_ (James 1:18). The Word is your life, therefore you must yield yourself to the Word to build and nourish you. Study the Word voraciously. Meditate on the scriptures. That way, you’re submitting yourself to the Lordship of the Word.

The Word is the only ingredient that can transform and build our lives on all three levels: spirit, soul and body. When the Word of God gets into your spirit, it produces in you what it talks about. For example, the Word of salvation, which is the very first step. Romans 1:16 says, _*“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth….”*_ That means God’s power to save anyone is in the Gospel of Christ—His Word of salvation.

In Acts 20:32, Paul writes, _*“And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”*_ Make the important decision to keep improving your life by being a student of the Word. It’ll cause you to have an effectual life of success and constant victories. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*Blessed Father, thank you for the power of your Word in my life; I’m built and nourished by your Word for a life of greatness and joy in the Holy Ghost. My mind is renewed and my life transformed even now, by the power and glory of your Word. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Matthew 4:4*
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

*Joshua 1:8*
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

Romans 2:21-29 & Psalm 92-93

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2020

*DISCIPLINE YOURSELF TO PRAY*

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).*_

True success is spiritual, and based on spiritual principles. If you’re going to be successful in anything, you must learn to take charge from the realm of the spirit, and the primary way to do that is through prayer. When you learn to bow your knees and discipline yourself to pray, there’ll be nothing you can’t change or achieve.

Some Christians think life is a joke; they pray three minutes and they’re done. Even while they’re praying, they’re distracted by everything else; then at the end of the day, they wonder why certain things happened that has made them victims in life. Discipline yourself to pray; make it a conscious part of your routine. Your nightmares will be over once you discover the efficacy of prayer. When you take charge and change things in the realm of the spirit, they’ll manifest in the earth-realm. When Deborah and Barak fought against Sisera and his armies, the Bible says, _*“They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera”*_ (Judges 5:20).

The spirit realm is where you set the circumstances of your life to control whatever happens in the natural world, and laugh your way through. You become like David—a mystery and a wonder to your world! Glory to God!

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, I thank you for the opportunity to receive the ministration of your Spirit through prayer. As I give attention to commune with you, my eyes are open to spiritual realities, and your thoughts are unveiled to my spirit, causing me to walk in dominion, victory and ever-increasing glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Romans 8:26-27*
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

*Ephesians 6:12*
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

*2 Corinthians 10:4-5 AMPC* 
4. For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,
5. [Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

Luke 6:1-16 & Deuteronomy 29-30

Romans 3:1-12 & Psalm 94

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2020

*HEAVEN IS NOT A PROMISE*

THURSDAY, MARCH 26TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*We, however, are citizens of heaven, and we eagerly wait for our Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven (Philippians 3:20 GNB).*_

When we say every promise in the Word of God has already been fulfilled in us the new creation, there’re those who ask, “What about heaven? Isn’t that promised us?” Heaven isn’t a promise, because we were born there: _*“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven…”*_ (Hebrews 12:22-23).

Also, read again our opening verse: it says, “We ARE citizens of heaven,” not “We SHALL be citizens of heaven. You’re a bona fide citizen of heaven NOW. Recall the words of Jesus in John 8:23; He said to the Jews, “I’m from above”; referring to His heavenly origin. Then concerning us, He said, “You’re not of this world,” even though we live in this world. That’s because the Christian lives in two worlds contemporaneously.

Look at it this way: perhaps, you’re a citizen of the United States, living in the United Kingdom. The fact that you’re not living in the United States doesn’t nullify your American citizenship, neither does it make your American citizenship a promise. Therefore, that you’re in the earth doesn’t preclude you from enjoying all the blessings, rights and privileges of your heavenly citizenship.

According to the Bible, heaven is our home; it belongs to us now. We were born there, and live there NOW! Psalm 87:4-5 talks about it. It says, _*“I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.”*_ When you study the context, you’d observe that he’s referring to the new creation who is born in Zion, which is the heavenly Jerusalem in Hebrews 12:22.

In the new birth, we were translated into the Kingdom of God’s Love Son (Colossians 1:13). This isn’t a promise; it’s already done. This is a heavenly kingdom, and operates from heaven. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*Like the Lord Jesus, I’m not of this world; I’m born from heaven and live the life of heaven now in the earth! I’m conscious of my heavenly blessings, rights and privileges and I enjoy them to the full. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *John 17:15-16*
15. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

*1 Corinthians 15:48-49 AMPC* 
48. Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded).
49. And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [a]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

Romans 3:13-19 & Psalm 95-96

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2020

*STAND YOUR GROUND IN THE WORD*

FRIDAY, MARCH 27TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).*_

One of the fiery darts of the wicked is fear. Therefore, as a child of God, under no circumstances are you supposed to yield to fear. When the spirit of fear throws a dart at you, respond and say, “No! I’m a child of God! I refuse to fear!” Proverbs 3:25 says, _*“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.”*_ Refuse to be intimidated by devils, men, circumstances, lack or want.

When things happen or circumstances arise that tend to stir fear against you, affirm the Word. If it’s the fear of lack that’s trying to get a hold of you, declare boldly, “The Lord is my Shepherd; I refuse to lack! I’m plugged to His eternal and unfailing supply.” You have to confess your boldness in Christ. If, for instance, you’re in a dark or lonely place and you hear some strange sound, be unmoved; rather, declare, “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!”

When you make that declaration, the devil will chicken out, because the truth is, he’s afraid of you. So, when he throws his darts in your direction, neutralize them with your faith-filled confessions. Be bold about the Word of God. Be bold to affirm what God has said about you. Every so often, declare boldly, “I’ll always be a success. I’ll forever walk in divine health. I refuse to fear.” Such declarations are statements of distinction, showing that you’re not of this world.

2 Timothy 1:7 says, _*“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”*_ It makes no difference what the enemy tries to use to intimidate you; refuse to budge! Stand your ground in the Word!

*CONFESSION*
*I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I’m strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul and my body. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Romans 8:15*
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

*2 Timothy 1:7*
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

*Deuteronomy 31:6* Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

Romans 3:20-25 & Psalm 97

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 28

BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT

Pastor Chris

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

There’s a spirit world that’s greater than this physical world. The physical world is a region or part of the spirit world. The Bible says God is a Spirit, and He created all things; meaning that there’s a spirit connection to everything that God made. Nothing is detached from Him. In the realm of the spirit, He created a region for the physical man, even though man himself is a spirit being.

God gave man a physical body to live in, while in the physical region of His spiritual world. The earth isn’t a separate entity from God’s realm. Remember, in Genesis 1:2, the Bible says the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. The Spirit of God incubated over the chaotic mass, which means the earth was within the coverage or reach of the Spirit, and governed by the Spirit. Many, because they don’t realise this, and because they haven’t understood the importance of it, limit their lives to the earthly region of this world. They don’t realise that there’s a greater play in the spirit world.

For every one of us that’s born again, the Bible tells us to walk in the Spirit. How do you walk in the Spirit? It’s walking in the light of God’s Word; walking according to Kingdom principles. Become conscious that you live in, and are from another realm, a heavenly realm that’s greater than this world. That consciousness will put you over the elements, failures, frustrations, darkness and corruption in this physical world.

Life is spiritual, and we live in two worlds. But most people, every day, are only conscious of the physical realm. This is why many go through pain and affliction; victims of incurable diseases, because they’re unable to control life from the spirit. The Bible says you’re in the world, but not of the world. You’re born after Christ, the man from heaven; you bear the image of the heavenly. You’re from the Kingdom of God’s Love Son. Hallelujah! And in that Kingdom, we play by divine principles; the strategies and weapons of our warfare are not of this world (2 Corinthians 10:4). We reign by grace through righteousness, and we prevail with, and through the Word. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to recognise my divine abilities in Christ, and to comprehend and apprehend the spiritual realities of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:9-10 NIV; But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Romans 8:13-14;For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 7:36-50 ; Joshua 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 3:26-31 ; Psalm 98-100

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020

*WEALTH FOR EVERYDAY SOLUTION *

SUNDAY, MARCH 29TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).*_

As a child of God, the government of your country isn’t supposed to decide your prosperity. There’s a higher government—heaven’s government—and you belong in that government. Under heaven’s government, your financial prosperity is for all-time; there’s supply for you every day!

Unlike the governments of this world, there’s no “welfare” system or pension program with God. He’s bigger, and does better than that. He has a glorious plan for your life and has made provisions for your future. You never have to live your life on some pension, charity, or benefit from the government or anyone. The Bible says He has given you all that pertains to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3); all that you need, to require no aid or support. Hallelujah!

God’s purpose is that you’re big enough to help others. He didn’t intend for you to be the one needing help. The Bible says saviours shall arise from Mount Zion (Obadiah 1:21); that’s you and me. We’re heirs of God, and through us He blesses and makes many rich. There’re many around us who are in dire need, and we must heed their cry for help.

We read in our theme verse how Jesus taught His disciples to pray. Part of the content of that prayer format was, “Give us this day our daily bread.” He was letting us know that there’s a daily provision, and your name is on it! The provisions you never claimed have accumulated, waiting for you.

It’s time to lay claims to them. It’s about time you said, “Father, I’m ready; all your daily provisions for me that I never claimed, I receive them now!” Have the boldness to call them forth. Don’t wait to get to heaven and discover there was so much you could have had that you never took advantage of. Claim what’s yours. Your salary or pension or profit from business aren’t your source. God is your source, and He has provision for you EVERY DAY. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*
*Thanks be unto God who daily loads me with benefits! He’s made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, such that I’m always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, self-sufficient—possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Hallelujah!*

*1 Timothy 6:17*
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

*2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC*
And God is able to make all grace (every favor and [a]earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need [b]be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

*Romans 8:32 NIV*
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

Romans 4:1-10 & Psalm 101

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020

*THE WORD IN YOUR SPIRIT*

MONDAY, MARCH 30TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:17).*_

2 Corinthians 10:3 says, _*“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh.”*_ We’re not into a physical battle; it’s spiritual, and our weapon is the Word of God; the sword of the Spirit. As you release God’s Word—the rhema of God—you’re getting on the offensive in the realm of the spirit; power is released that shatters the enemy. This is the reason for meditation.

God’s Word is powerful in your mouth, after meditation—voracious meditation. During this kind of meditation, your whole attention is on the Word; you allow no distraction whatsoever. This is what makes the difference between someone that’s quoting scriptures from the head and someone that’s quoting scriptures because it has become resident inside him. This was what distinguished David from the rest of the Israelites. They were all circumcised and knew about the covenant, but they trembled before Goliath. None of them could face the giant.

But when David showed up, he wondered why everybody was afraid of Goliath and said, _*“…who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?”*_ (1 Samuel 17:26). He was saying, “We’re circumcised, and by circumcision, we’re in league with God. But this guy is uncircumcised; he doesn’t have God on his side!” The circumcision meant something to David that others didn’t know about.

That’s what happens when the Word is in your spirit. Jesus said out of your belly shall flow rivers— gushers, floods—of living water (John 7:38). Colossians 3:16 says, _*“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly….”*_ Become voracious in your study of, and meditation on the Word. Have the Word in your heart and in your mouth; it’ll make you a wonder and give you the winning mentality. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*
*From my innermost being flow gushers of living water. As I meditate and receive the Word gladly into my spirit, it brings forth righteousness, wisdom and revelation, prosperity, victory and abundance. Praise God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Joshua 1:8*

*1 Timothy 4:15*
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

Romans 4:11-25 & Psalm 102

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 31

KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Pastor Chris

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course (Psalm 82:5).

Many who are victims in life are actually not victims of the devil but of ignorance. In Hosea 4:6, God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….” He didn’t say His people are destroyed by the devil.

Think about it: what would you do or how would you live if you discovered that no sickness could actually fasten itself to your body? If you found out that you have a life that’s incapable of failure, a life that can’t be defeated or destroyed; how would that affect your mentality? It’ll most certainly change your appreciation of yourself. These were my discoveries in the Word of God many years ago. But many aren’t acquainted with these truths, and as a result, they measure their lives on the basis of the flesh; what they perceive with their natural senses.

Your life is based on the information that you have. Your standard of life is limited to your knowledge. No one ever lived beyond the level of his knowledge. If you have the knowledge of God’s Word, it’ll make the difference in your life. Our theme verse says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness….” This is the reason some of God’s children are suffering and struggling in life. They don’t know who the new creation really is.

When the reality of the Word and who you are in Christ dawns on you, you suddenly come to a place of absolute confidence and independence, where you realize that the world doesn’t determine what happens with you. You become like Jesus, who had no sense of need. That’s the life He came to give us; and as you study and meditate on the Word, not only do you discover your inheritance in Christ, you also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that God has made available to you in Him. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION
My heart is flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. I know who I am; an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I know what belongs to me in Christ. I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat and all the rudiments of this world. My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Peter 1:2-3;Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

2 Corinthians 5:17-18;Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 8:40-56 ; Joshua 7-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 5:1-11 ; Psalm 103

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL *

*PRAYING FOR LOST SOULS*

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1ST 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).*_

From the scripture above, it’s clear that it’s Satan that has blinded the eyes of those who haven’t believed the Gospel. But Satan and all demons are subject to you in Jesus’ Name; no exception. We have complete authority over them.

But some people have asked, “How about the words of Jesus when they asked him why they couldn’t cast a certain demon out; Jesus replied, _*“Howbeit, this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fastin”*_" (Matthew 17:21). First, notice that Jesus didn’t say it wasn’t possible for them to cast the devil out. Moreover, that was before the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus. Having spoiled all principality and power in this, it doesn’t require praying and fasting for you to cast any of them out now. The authority has been given to us (Colossians 2:15; Matthew 28:18-19).

When you have a friend or loved one whom you’ve discerned is being held in bondage by Satan from receiving the Gospel, cast the devil out. You say, “I break the power of the devil over his mind, over his life, and I claim his salvation and call it done, in Jesus’ Name! I decree that he’d come to the Lord! I release ministering spirits to go forth and guide his path unto salvation, and it shall be so, in the Name of the Lord Jesus!”

However, after making those declarations, continue to intercede, because there’s also the part of the person’s own will to serve God. Even after Satan’s influence is broken, it’s up to an individual to make up his mind to serve the Lord. The part that involves the individual’s will requires persistent intercession. If you're going to influence a man’s will, you can’t just do it by the prayer of faith; it has to be by the prayer of intercession.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I pray for lost souls around the world, that the message of salvation will shine through their hearts, as they receive and embrace the righteousness of Christ in the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Timothy 2:1- 4*
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

*Ezekiel 22:30*
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Luke 9:1-17
Joshua 10-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Romans 5:12-21
Psalm 104

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020

*AUTHORITY OVER DEMONS*

THURSDAY, APRIL 2ND 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).*_

Until Jesus came, people didn’t have the accurate information about demons and evil spirits. A lot of things that many had thought were ordinary were shown by Jesus to be spiritual.

For example, He made us aware that most sicknesses and diseases had devils behind them. When they brought someone who was deaf and dumb to Him, the Bible says He cast the spirit out. And right away, the deaf ears were unstopped and the person began to hear, and the dumb tongue was loosened. Luke 11:14 says, _*“And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.”*_

Mark 1:32-34 reveals the same truth: _*“And at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils. And all the city was gathered together at the door. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.”*_ There’re many today that are ignorant of demonic activities. But the reality is, there’re evil spirits that are running people’s lives. Sometimes, you find someone who has a fierce and violent temper. They said his father was like that, and he thinks it’s normal, but it’s not. It’s evil spirits that make those things happen.

The Bible talks of unclean spirits, which also make people unclean, and do evil things in the lives of human beings. Some of them are responsible for the frustrations some people experience in their lives. You find very successful people in various fields who suddenly fall back to emptiness. They lose everything, not knowing they’re being invaded by demonic forces.

But thanks be unto God! In Christ, you have authority over demons to cast them out from your affairs. You don’t need a minister to help you cast out demons. Jesus said every one of us who believes in Him would cast out devils in His Name (Mark 16:17); it’s a sign of our divinity. So, if there’ve been events and actions around you that you’re uncomfortable with, and you perceive Satan to be behind them, cast him out!

*CONFESSION*
*Thank you, blessed Lord, for my authority in Christ over demons and the powers of darkness. Even now, I walk in the light of this authority by forbidding Satan and his demons from exerting upon or influencing anything that has to do with me. I hold off demonic activities in my family and workplace today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.*

*Matthew 10:8*
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

*Mark 1:33-34*
33. And all the city was gathered together at the door.
34. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

*Acts 8:6-7*
6. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
7. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed [with them]: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.

Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

Romans 6:1-11 & Psalm 105

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Friday, April 3rd

*YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF*

_*Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you (John 15:3).*_

There’s a strong connection between bad habits and demonic influence; and frankly, they flow into each other. The human person is a spirit, and so, if he has a habit, it’s a spiritual habit. Habits are formed from repetition of actions. There’re good habits and there’re bad habits. If you practise good actions, they result in good habits; if you practise bad actions, they result in bad habits.

Satan often takes the opportunity of bad habits to manipulate people. However, he can’t force his will upon anyone ordinarily; rather, it’s about man yielding himself to the devil or refusing to do so. If he yields himself to the devil, then the devil takes advantage of him. Most people yield themselves without realizing they’re doing it. Hence, walking in the spirit and the knowledge of the Word is vital to a victorious Christian life.

In our opening scripture, Jesus said, _*“Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”*_ This means the Word of God is a cleanser; it purifies you. If you take the Word of God and meditate on it, it’ll rid you of anything that’s unwholesome or unclean. It’ll eradicate the darkness from your life.

Once, I was ministering to a lady, and rebuking the devil from her, and there was a young man standing behind me among those who were watching. When I was done, he got my attention and said, “Pastor, I used to have the same problem that you just dealt with in that lady. I had those same evil spirits in me.” I said, “So what happened?” He said, “Through meditation on God’s Word, they all left me.” That’s the power of God’s Word!

You don’t need to have deliverance services to cast out devils from Christians; teach them the Word. The Christian is superior to Satan; he’s seated with Christ, far above principality and power. So, if you’ve been under some demonic attacks or influence, if you’d consciously meditate on God’s Word, you’ll free yourself. You can say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I break the influence of Satan and evil spirits over my life and my actions and refuse to yield to their sway henceforth!”

*CONFESSION*

*I walk in perfection and excellence, producing works and fruits of righteousness, because I live in the Word. The Word of God has the ascendancy in my life and purifies me through and through—spirit, soul and body. I’m sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to walk in God’s perfect will and in the glory of God. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *John 8:32*
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

*Galatians 5:1 RSV*
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand fast therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

*Psalm 119:9 AMPC* 
How shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it].

Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

Romans 6:12-23 & Psalm 106

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 4 APRIL

STIR YOUR SPIRIT FOR ANSWERS

Pastor Chris

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2).

Sometimes, people experience certain things in their lives that they shouldn’t and are completely at a loss for answers. For example, you could find that as a Christian, you seem to be experiencing a certain kind of pain or discomfort that wouldn’t go away. You might have prayed, rebuked the pain, and even rebuked the devil, but to no avail. Now, you’re wondering what the problem could be. Look to your spirit for the answer.

As God’s children, we’re never in the dark about anything. You can know anything, if you’d do what the Scripture says. Speak in tongues and receive answers from your spirit; your inner man. Before long, the mystery about that situation will come to your understanding. Jesus said, “...he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). You’re not supposed to walk in darkness about your finances, your health, your career, business, ministry or any area of your life.

The light of God is in your spirit. The Bible says, “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27). If you have concerns about your health or about anything, speak in tongues. Don’t just run to the doctors or places you think you might find help. Consult with the Holy Spirit first; you’ll be amazed how quickly His light and wisdom will well up within you, showing you precisely what to do. He’s in you to help you understand certain things about yourself and about life. He’ll show you the future and guide you to take specific steps in line with His plans for your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the guidance of your Spirit. As I speak in tongues, the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I don’t walk in darkness, for I have the light of life in my spirit. With every challenge I face, your light and wisdom well up within me, showing me precisely what to do, how to do them and when to do them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:26-27;Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jude 1:20; But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

1 Corinthians 2:11-12;For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 10:1-24 ; Joshua 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 7:1-11 ; Psalm 107

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020

*MAKE THE RIGHT CONFESSIONS*

SUNDAY, APRIL 5TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips_ *(Hosea 14:2).*

Words are so important. As a matter of fact, words are everything. Every time you speak, you shape your life and future; you chart your course. You’re the product of your words. Therefore, it’s up to you to chart your course for a greater and brighter future, with your words. Don’t talk to promote the problems and difficulties you’re facing; declare your victories. Have the right words in your mouth.

You may have read the inspiring story of the Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4:8-36. Even though her son had died, she hurried off to the Prophet Elisha with only one declaration on her lips, *“It is well.”* She wasn’t screaming for help or complaining; rather, she went to the prophet of God with the right confession, and she got a miracle. She didn’t speak on the basis of her situation; rather, she spoke in agreement with God. The Bible says in Isaiah 3:10 DRB, *“Say to the just man* (the righteous) *that it is well….”*

Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say; the woman said it was well, and her confession produced results. Choose always to make the right confessions. Meditate on the Word to help you form the right mind-set, because before you can talk right, you must first think right. God’s Word renews your mind and produces faith in your heart.

This is why you must constantly fellowship with the Word. Colossians 3:16 says to let the Word dwell in you richly; let it gain the mastery in you, and out of that abundance, you’ll speak (Matthew 12:34). The Word on your lips will prevail and catapult you to higher levels of success, victory and prosperity.

God already ordained your triumphant and victorious life; your role is to respond by affirming the same things in consent (Hebrews 13:5-6). Even now, affirm that you have a great life. Acknowledge and declare that you’re excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
_I speak wisdom, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world that come to nought, but divine wisdom; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions. And as I affirm the Word, it prevails and catapults me to a greater and brighter future with higher levels of success, victory and prosperity! Glory to God!_

*1 Corinthians 2:6-7*
6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

*Proverbs 18:21*
Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

*Mark 11:23*
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :*
Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :*
Romans 7:12-25 & Psalm 108

*APRIL SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 6 APRIL

ACCEPT REBUKE AND CORRECTION

Pastor Chris

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

Some people grew up in homes where no one could reprimand them for wrong doing; not even their parents. It explains why, even after giving their hearts to Christ, they still find it difficult to accept correction in the house of God. But that isn’t right for a Christian. Read our theme verse again; it says God’s Word is profitable for doctrine, rebuke, correction and instruction in righteousness.

You have to learn to accept correction in the house of God, because that’s one of the ways by which the Holy Spirit, through the Word, helps you develop godly character. Be humble and pay attention to your leaders as they instruct you in the Word. There’re certain things people learnt in their natural lives before coming to Christ; things that aren’t consistent with the Christ-nature. Those things aren’t suddenly put away by salvation. That’s the reason for the renewing of the mind, through meditation on God’s Word. For example, Ephesians 4:31 says, “Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice.” This was written to people who were already Christians.

It’s important that you yield to the Word to mould your character and give you a new mind-set. Refuse to accept and allow your senses to dominate or control you. Don’t be inflated with pride when someone is talking to you, trying to correct you with the Word of God. Accepting rebuke and correction is humility; it reveals your greatness, because truly great people are very humble.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for your Word that’s profitable to me for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and that brings perfection into my life. I’m forever yielded to the lordship of your Word, to mould me in excellence and humility, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Timothy 3:16 AMPC;Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action),

Hebrews 12:6-11;
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8. But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10. For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
11. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 11:1-13 ; Judges 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 8:1-11 ; Psalm 109

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / What Made Satan Disobey God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.