Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition (9765 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
( DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: https:///bz1)

TRUST IN HIS FINISHED WORKS

SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9).*_

There’re those who think they ought to be accepted by God or blessed of Him for their good works; they trust in their self-righteousness. But what God rewards is your faith in the finished works of Christ; His substitutionary work in your behalf.

The Apostle Paul revealed the fruitlessness of trusting in your good works or observance of the Law to answer for you before God. He writes, _*“...I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, AND BE FOUND IN HIM, NOT HAVING MINE OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS OF THE LAW, BUT THAT WHICH IS THROUGH THE FAITH OF CHRIST, THE RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS OF GOD BY FAITH”*_ (Philippians 3:8-9).

Notice the underlined portion; it reveals the summary of the Gospel, which is, to be found in Christ, not having your own righteousness, but accepting God’s righteousness through the faith of Christ Jesus.

Never try to impress God with your “religiosity”; He has already blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). There’s really nothing you could ever want that isn’t already yours in Christ. Everything He owns belongs to you.

Remember, He gave you His life. Therefore, your faith should be anchored on what Christ came to do; what He’s accomplished for you and in you. The reason for your divine health, divine prosperity, and life of endless victories and blessings is that Christ already made them yours. Your focus and trust should be on Him, what He’s done and who He is, not on your works.

*PRAYER*
*Blessed Lord, you’re great and greatly to be praised. Thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus and making me a partaker of the glorious heritage of the saints in the Kingdom of light. My life is the testimony of your grace and manifestation of your glory, excellence and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*2 Peter 1:3*
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

*1 Corinthians 3:21*
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

*Romans 4:14*
For if they which are of the law [be] heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Romans 16:1-27 & Psalms 102-103

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Philippians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 66

AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///bz1

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: https:///bz1)*

*NEITHER HELPLESS NOR FORSAKEN *

SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Hebrews 13:5).*_

This is absolutely remarkable! The Lord says He’ll never, in any degree, leave you helpless nor forsake you. The Amplified Classic translation lets us know He repeated the clause “I will not” three times (for emphasis): _*“…I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax my hold on you)! [Assuredly not!].”*_

This very scripture brings to mind the words of Jesus in John 14:18: _*“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”*_ Yes, Jesus is in heaven, but He didn’t leave us without support. He didn’t leave us desolate, bereaved, forlorn or stranded. He sent us the Holy Spirit, not only to be with us, but to live in us. That same Spirit has become your courage, your help, your sufficiency and your all.

Trust Him with your life. Fellowship with Him, and He’ll make you successful in all things. He says He won’t relax His hold on you; meaning He’s with you all the way in your journey of life, seeing to it that you win always. He knows how to take care of you.

His help is something you shouldn’t doubt at all; it’s guaranteed. The Bible says He’s your “very present help in time of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). If you ever find yourself in trouble or a difficult situation, be assured you’re not alone; He’ll get you out or show you what to do to come out victoriously.

The Holy Spirit is your supreme advantage, refuge and strength. Acknowledge and appreciate His work in your life and love Him with all your heart.

*CONFESSION*
*Dear Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as the One who leads me in the way of success and victory. Thank you, for you’re my supreme advantage, refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble. I’m mightily helped of you, and therefore confident that my progress, prosperity and advancement is for all time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*John 14:16 AMPC*
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

*John 14:26*
But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Corinthians 1 &
Psalms 104-106

Philippians 3:13-21 & Jeremiah 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2020

YOUR WORDS REVEAL YOU

MONDAY 17TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. (Matthew 12: 37)*

What kind of words come out of you and where do you get them from? Why do you say the things you say? These are critical questions for
your heart. As a Christian, you ought to always examine your life, especially with respect to your words, because your words locate you; they reveal your character. If a man’s words are hurtful and biting, then that’s who he is inside. But if your words are gracious, kind, uplifting and heart-lifting, that’s the character of your personality. You’re the character of your words.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, *“A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.”* As a Christian, you’ve got good treasures within you by reason of your divine nature in Christ. There’s excellence in your spirit. So when you speak, it should be out of that abundance.

Jesus also said, *“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water”* (John 7:38). He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, which those who believe in Him would receive (John 7:39). Thus, the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life means you’re enabled to let out rivers of living water which come forth in words; divine words!

This means if a Christian speaks foul, brash or bitter words, he’s exuding an attribute that isn’t consistent with his true nature. James 3:11 tells us that fresh water and bitter water don’t issue from the same fountain. Yours is the fresh water from God’s fountain inside you. You don’t have a mix. You have only goodness and blessings within you, which are revealed each time you speak.

Your speech is the true measure of your maturity as a Christian: is *“...And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man...”* (James 3:2 AMPC). Through your words, bring healing and life to others; bring them hope, strength and courage. Chart your course in victory, from glory to glory with your wholesome, faith-filled words.

*CONFESSION*
*Through my wholesome, faith-filled words, I chart my course in victory, from glory to glory. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I speak life and wisdom all the time. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance and in continual success and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen*.

* Matthew 12:35-37 AMPC*;
35. The good man from his inner good treasureflings forth good things, and the evil man out of his inner evil storehouseflings forth evil things.
36. But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for everyidle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak.
37. For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

*Mark 11:23; *
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

*James 3:2-5 NIV*
2. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3. When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.
4. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
5. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

1 Corinthians 2 &
Psalms 107 - 108

Philippians 4: 1- 7 & Jeremiah 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by Ebhohimhen2: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Christians watch how a man defended Christ again Muslims and zakir naik
And please subscribe please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhl7HawP8w
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 18 AUGUST 2020

LIFE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A STRUGGLE

Pastor Chris

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made (Genesis 2:2).

Read the creation story in the book of Genesis: After God saw that all He had created was very good, pleasant, and excellent in every way, He ceased from His work and rested on the seventh day. That seventh day would be man’s first day. When he awakened, he found that everything was ready. There was nothing left for man to do except to enjoy what had been created, take care of them, and appreciate his Creator. This was a shadow of the sabbath and rest for God’s people. You were born into His rest (Hebrews 4:9-10).

There’re people who perpetually live a life of struggle. They hardly ever accomplish a goal without a brawl with the devil. They’ve always had to fight their way through life, praying and fasting for days on end, and casting out all kinds of devils. This has been their experience from childhood to adulthood. They had to fight intense “spiritual battles” before they could gain admission into a university. When it was time to graduate, the conditions were just as difficult and they had to fight the same kind of battles. Getting a job after school was the same story. Finding a spouse and raising kids weren’t any different. Their lives have been an endless string of hardships and difficulties. Something is wrong.

If you’re born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you ought to live a life of endless joy and rest, where you heap success upon success through the power of the Holy Spirit. But if you don’t understand how to appropriate and enjoy your divine inheritance in Christ, you’ll likely live “a life of ceaseless battles,” like the one we just described. Refuse that kind of life.

Embrace the stress-free life in Christ. He said in Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” You already came to Him at salvation and He’s already given you rest: “For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” (Hebrews 4:10). This is the reality of your life.

The Lord Jesus didn’t whip the devil to leave us still “fighting” and struggling our way through life. His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf, and His work to give us the victory were complete. So, change your way of thinking where necessary and accept His Word today. Accept the life of joy, peace and glory that He’s given you.

CONFESSION
The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; I live a stress-free life in Christ. I’m in God’s rest; therefore, I enjoy a life of joy and peace with prosperity! Praise God.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 11:28-30 CEV; If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.
29. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest.
30. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.

Hebrews 4:9-10; There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 3 & Psalms 109-112

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 4:8-13 & Jeremiah 3

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2020

GIVE CARE AND ATTENTION TO OTHERS

WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me (Matthew 25:40).*_

God’s desire is for you to be highly successful and happy, so you can reach out to help others who are despondent, for He said: _*“…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing”*_ (Genesis 12:2). Instead of seeking attention and expecting someone to make you happy, He wants you to be the one offering care to others.

There’re those who get frustrated because they think others don’t care about them. The more they crave attention, the more it seems they’re ignored, and this upsets them. Philippians 2:4 TLB says, _*“Don’t just think about your own affairs, but be interested in others too….”*_ Even in prayer, don’t be self-centred, conscious of your needs only; be conscious of the needs of others.

I remember a dear brother who was brought in for one of our meetings, sick and so weak. While he was still trying to keep his broken body stable on the chair, another sick person in a more terrible state was brought in and laid beside him. His debilitating condition moved this brother to tears, and he later said when he saw this sick man and how dire his state was, he forgot about himself and began praying for him to be healed. The man received his healing and he also was healed!

When you get concerned about others, God will take care of your own desires. Maybe you’ve been praying and asking God for a new job for a while now, why don’t you pray for others who are out of jobs too? Rather than being overwhelmed by the issues in your family, begin to pray for other families around you. When you live with this consciousness, miracles will happen in your life without your having to ask. Hallelujah!

Always be gracious enough to help others, and loving enough to care about them. You’re God’s outstretched arm of blessings, love and care to your world. Think this of yourself today, because it’s God’s perception of you.

*CONFESSION*
*God is able to make all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Matthew 7:12* Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

*Matthew 7:12 GNB*
“Do for others what you want them to do for you: this is the meaning of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets.

1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

Philippians 4:14-23 & Jeremiah 4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 20 AUGUST 2020

IT’S A MATTER OF CHOICE

Pastor Chris

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17).

In life, there’ll be circumstances or even people that’ll try to frustrate your aspirations for a happy and joyful life. Nevertheless, everything still boils down to your choice. Yes, it’s a matter of choice!

If a man chooses to allow the disappointments of others or the damning effects of life’s unfavourable conditions stop him, then he’d most likely live a frustrated life, unable to fulfil God’s purpose for him. Such a person would often vent his anger and frustration on others. He’d want to see everyone else unhappy because he finds no reason why they should be happy. This is the case with many people today.

However, based on the knowledge of God’s Word concerning you, your choice can, and should be different. Choose to live your life in the light of His truth and make up your mind that your joy and fulfilment in life would be independent of circumstances. Choose to take pleasure in every day and enjoy the moments of your life. It’s His will for you!

In Deuteronomy 30:19 TLB, the Lord said to the children of Israel, “…I have set before you life or death, blessing or curse. Oh, that you would choose life; that you and your children might live!” This is as touching as it is instructive. He gave you the power to choose the life of blessings because that’s His desire for you—to live in blessings evermore.

Life to the full, divine health, supernatural insight and great amplitude of mind, prosperity and wealth, a life of glory and ever-increasing joy; these and more are your divine provisions in Christ. But you must make the choice to apprehend and appropriate these realities in your personal life. Choose to walk in God’s Word and glorify God in your life today.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving me the life of blessings, full of joy and glory. I walk in divine health, supernatural insight and great amplitude of mind, prosperity and wealth. Thank you for your abundant grace and wisdom to rule my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 1:8; Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

John 15:11; These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Philippians 4:4; Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:1-8 & Jeremiah 5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 21 AUGUST 2020

THE “LITTLE CLOUD” MEANS SOMETHING

Pastor Chris

And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man’s hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not (1 Kings 18:44).

Oftentimes, many are too worried and overwhelmed by their problems and the circumstances of their lives to notice the blessings of God around them. The answer or miracle they need may already be in the little signs or details around them which they’re not discerning enough to observe.

But notice something different about the Prophet Elijah in our opening verse: After three and a half years of drought, he began praying to God for the heavens to open and bring forth rain. As he prayed, he sent out his servant several times to check if the rains were coming. Each time, the young man returned with a negative report, saying, “No, master, there’s no sign of rain outside.”

At the seventh time, however, he came back saying, “I’m not sure if it counts for anything, but I see a ‘little cloud’ in the sky, the size of a man’s hand.”

At this point, Elijah sprang to his feet and said, “Yes, that’s it!” and immediately sent a message to King Ahab: “Quick, get into your carriage and head for the city before the rain stops you!”

Elijah’s servant only reported that he saw a little cloud, but that was all Elijah needed; he knew he had made progress. He was able to observe something different in the present state of affairs. Can you observe something different in your life today? Like Elijah, choose to see that “sign” of change as an indication that you already have the victory.

Don’t wait; immediately affirm, and keep affirming that you’re victorious in Christ. Keep declaring your victory, confident that God’s Word and His life in you has made you whole and brought perfection to your physical body, your life and circumstances.

Recognize the work of God in and around you and give Him glory. Refuse to allow your mind to be clogged with worries so you can hear God’s voice and discern His presence, beauty and signs. Like Elijah, see that you’ve made, and are making progress and impact through the subtle signs in your everyday life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, my spiritual eyes are open to recognize your wondrous works, see your glory, revel in your beauty, discern your presence and the visible and invisible signs you display even in the minutest details for my attention. With this consciousness, I walk in victory and triumph in every situation and circumstance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Zechariah 4:10; For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord , which run to and fro through the whole earth.

John 6:9-11 MSG; “There’s a little boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish. But that’s a drop in the bucket for a crowd like this.”
10. Jesus said, “Make the people sit down.” There was a nice carpet of green grass in this place. They sat down, about five thousand of them.
11. Then Jesus took the bread and, having given thanks, gave it to those who were seated. He did the same with the fish. All ate as much as they wanted.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 6 & Psalms 119:1-112

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:9-18 & Jeremiah 6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Jesus Christ lashed out at Scribes,Pharisees, and MOGs... Teachers of the Law who were not chosen by God to Teach His people but assigned themselves as Teachers/gods over His people anyways.

It was only as part of the old Covenant that MOGs known as 'men of God' were set up to teach God's people, the descendants of Israel, about God's commandments and ways. However, the office was hijacked by men who took to installing themselves according to their own rules, as leaders over God's own people, setting themselves up as dictators over God's people where it God and matters that concern God. With His New Covenant, God declared that the office of MOGs null and void. Instead, as part of His new Covenant, God declared He alone will teach His flock about Himself.

So your MOGs, who pretend to be of Jesus Christ, were never set up as Teachers over God's people... they were simply meant to preach the good news of Jesus Christ to those who were not saved... not to install themselves as managers over those who were, but instead, these men have

1. Set themselves up as 'spiritual' leaders/authorities over Jesus Christ's flock

Matthew 20 vs 24-28 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. So Jesus called the followers together. He said, “You know that the rulers of the non-Jewish people love to show their power over the people. And their important leaders love to use all their authority over the people.
26. But it should not be that way with you. Whoever wants to be your leader must be your servant.
27. Whoever wants to be first must serve the rest of you like a slave.
28. Do as I did: The Son of Man did not come for people to serve him. He came to serve others and to give his life to save many people.”
2. Spiritual 'Abbas over those they have been sent out to preach the good news of the Kingdom of God to

Matthew 23 vs 8-9
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
3. Planted themselves as go-betweens between God and His flock

Matthew 6 vs 24 (ERV)
24. “You cannot serve two masters at the same time. You will hate one and love the other, or you will be loyal to one and not care about the other. You cannot serve God and Money[d] at the same time.
4. Established themselves as teachers teaching doctrines and traditions different from what Jesus Christ taught them

Matthew 23 vs 10-12
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
5. To add insult to the pile, your MOGs add rules/commandments to the set of rules that God has set up for His people to obey.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

If you study the Old Covenant Teachers of the Law, you will find that these were the same infractions Jesus Christ leveled against them while He was here on earth. And He did warn us, using the Old Covenant Teachers of the Law as examples, against men who would establish themselves in a similar manner over His own followers, all while pretending to come to us in the name of God.

I can go on but the truth is, your MOGs exist in direct disobedience to the very commandments of Jesus Christ. Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today. Enjoy it.

Pastor Chris

Saturday, August 22nd

*MAKING PROGRESS FROM GLORY TO GLORY*

_*Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before (Philippians 3:13).*_

Many people think of progress or success as having an increase in income, getting a promotion at work, buying a new house, etc. But true progress is more than these; it’s the development of your spirit through the Word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. It’s that excellence which is obvious, first in your inner-man, and which inevitably radiates outwardly. It comes forth from the “you” in you.

When you have this awareness, you won’t be intimidated by the crises or challenges of life. That others are making progress doesn’t mean you’re failing. So, don’t measure your progress or lack of it by the success of others.

True success means living the victorious life through God’s Word, and achieving His desired goals for your life. It’s therefore unwise to measure your success by comparing yourself with someone else, because you may not know God’s plan for that person’s life.

Between you and the Lord, you can know whether you’re successful or not. You can look at your life today and tell whether you’re a success at the current phase of your life, for success is relative and measured at different phases in line with your divine purpose.

The life God has given you is one of ever-increasing glory where you heap success upon success. If you’re successful now, He can count on you for more. Therefore, measure and celebrate your success at each point by comparing your performance or accomplishments with the set goals.

You can be a success at a certain level and then the goal broadens, the challenges are increased, but you must win at every level. When you overcome the challenges and attain those new goals, you become a success again at a new and higher level. It goes on that way from glory to glory. That’s God’s plan and idea for your success.

*CONFESSION*

*Dear Father, thank you for showing me how to make progress at different levels of life. My gaze is on you only, and my drive and pursuit are on fulfilling your plan and purpose for my life. I refuse to compare myself with others, but measure my success in life with your Word and purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Proverbs 4:18*
But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

*Philippians 3:13-14*
13. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

*Hebrews 12:1-2*
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Corinthians 7 &
Psalms 119:113-176

Colossians 1:19-29 & Jeremiah 7

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here is today's Rhapsody of Realities devotional.
Enjoy it.

Pastor Chris

Sunday, August 23rd

FOLLOW GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE

_*For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).*_

It’s important that you reflect on your life and be sure you’re walking in sync with the Spirit and following God’s plan for your life. If you give Him your attention, He’ll guide you aright always. Jesus said of the Holy Spirit, “...He’ll guide you into all truth” (John 16:13). Trust Him with your life, and He’ll lead and guide you in God’s perfect will for you.

When you’re walking in God’s plan, everything you require—within the ambits of His will for you—will be supplied at the right time. At every milestone in your journey, whatever you need will be in place, because you’re on the path that God planned for you. Struggling would become unnecessary, because you’re on course and piloted by the Spirit.

Some people pursue ambitions that have no connection with the purpose of God for their lives. They’re not yielded to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. God doesn’t want you doing something simply because others are doing it; seek and follow His guidance. Yield yourself to the Word. His Word is the true light.

The Psalmist said in Psalm 16:11, _*“Thou wilt shew me the path of life…”*_; how? Through the Word! His Word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path (Psalm 119:105). Through His Word, He leads you in the paths of success, victory, and boundless joy—those paths He already pre-arranged for you. Your life shouldn’t be a labyrinth of circumstantial events; you’re not a child of chance. God prepared for you before you came, which means predestination is at work in you.

Never allow the fleeting pleasures of self-centred ambitions sway you. Don’t be perturbed by any unfavourable condition in which you may find yourself. Choose rather to follow and remain in God’s plan for your life, by serving Him wholeheartedly and living in His Word, and He’ll guide you to fulfil your destiny in Him.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, through your Word and fellowship with the Spirit, you guide me to fulfil your destiny for me, bringing glory to your Name. I’m divinely helped of the Spirit, to make decisions and take actions which are in sync with your divine purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Ephesians 1:11-12 AMPC*
11. In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will, 12. So that we who first hoped in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him have been destined and appointed to] live for the praise of His glory!

*Romans 8:29-30*
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

1 Corinthians 8 & Psalms 120-127

Colossians 2:1-7 & Jeremiah 8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2020
PGood morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Monday, August 24th

CHRIST-INSPIRED RESPONSE

*But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.(Luke 6: 35)*

Have you ever been ill-treated? I believe many of us, at one time or the other have suffered some sort of ill-treatment or injustice. But how God
expects us to respond in such a situation is clear in His Word. He said in James 5:13 AMPC, “Is anyone among you afflicted (ill-treated, suffering evil)? He should pray....” How remarkable!

It parallels what Jesus also said in Luke 6:28; He said, “...pray for them that despitefully use you.” God is aware of such situations in our lives where we face persecutions or put up with mistreatments from other people. However, He doesn’t ask us to pity ourselves, complain, or get bitter at those who mistreat us; rather, He tells us to pray!

It’s very tempting to react in the exact opposite when maltreated. Some may even try to retaliate or get back at those mistreating them, and in the process, behave in a way different from who they truly are. Never allow someone else’s bad behaviour change your good conduct, or character.

Perhaps you were nice and loving to someone who in return treated you unfairly. Don’t decide never to show love to anyone else because of the betrayal; that won’t be Christ-like. If you succumb to that, you’ll be allowing someone else’s flawed attitude or poor judgement control your character.

The question you should ask yourself is this: “Was it right for me to have helped and shown love?” If it was right, then keep doing what’s right. That way, you protect your spirit from unhealthy infiltrations and deny the devil the opportunity of a traction in your life.

No matter how you’re treated, maintain the Christ- attitude. He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee…love ye your enemies, and do good…and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil” (Luke 6:28-35).

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the ability to do right and display your goodness and love to all. I walk in righteousness and dispense your blessings to my world. Through me, many come to know your truth and embrace your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Luke 6:28-35 AMPC;
28. Invoke blessings upon and pray for the happiness of those who curse you, implore God’s blessing (favor) upon those who abuse you [who revile, reproach, disparage, and high-handedly misuse you].
29. To the one who strikes you on thejaw or cheek, offer the otherjaw or cheek also; and from him who takes away your outer garment, do not withhold your undergarment as well.
30. Give away to everyone who begs of you [who isin want of necessities], and of him who takes away from you your goods, do not demand or require them back again.
31. And as you would like and desire that men would do to you, do exactly so to them.
32. If you [merely] love those who love you, whatquality of credit and thanks is that to you? For eventhe [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them).
33. And if you are kind and good and do favors to and benefit those who are kind and good and do favors to and benefit you, whatquality of credit and thanks is that to you? For eventhe preeminently sinful do the same.
34. And if you lend moneyat interest to those from whom you hope to receive, whatquality of credit and thanks is that to you? Even notorious sinners lend moneyat interest to sinners, so as to recover as much again.
35. But love your enemies and be kind and do good [doing favorsso that someone derives benefit from them] and lend, expecting and hoping for nothing in return butconsidering nothing as lost and despairing of no one; and then your recompense (your reward) will be great (rich, strong, intense, and abundant), and you will be sons of the Most High, for He is kind and charitable and good to the ungrateful and the selfish and wicked.

Matthew 5:38-45 TPT
38. Your ancestors have also been taught, ‘Take an eye in exchange for an eye and a tooth in exchange for a tooth.’
39. However, I say to you, don’t repay an evil act with another evil act. But whoever insults you by slapping you on the right cheek, turn the other to him as well.
40. If someone is determined to sue you for your coat, give him the shirt off your back as a gift in return.
41. And should people in authority take advantage of you, do more than what they demand.
42. Learn to generously share what you have with those who ask for help, and don’t close your heart to the one who comes to borrow from you.”
43. “Your ancestors have also been taught ‘Love your neighbors and hate the one who hates you.’
44. However, I say to you, love your enemy, bless the one who curses you, do something wonderful for the one who hates you, and respond to the very ones who persecute you by praying for them.
45. For that will reveal your identity as children of your heavenly Father. He is kind to all by bringing the sunrise to warm and rainfall to refresh whether a person does what is good or evil.

1 Corinthians 9
& Psalms 128 - 134

Colossians 2:8 - 15 & Jeremiah 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2020
(DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1)*

ENJOY YOUR LIFE

TUESDAY 25TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; (1 Timothy 6:17)*

You can have and enjoy your best life now. You don’t have to wait for the government of your country to set things right and make society
conducive before you enjoy your life. Enjoying your life is a choice you have to make for yourself, if you really want to have God’s best today and for all time.

Life is a gift, and a calling from God. Everything in life, including the world around you, was created for your benefit. All you need to enjoy life to the full is to be yourself and stay in God’s Word. Jesus said, “...I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)” (John 10:10 AMPC). Think about that!

God has richly given you all things to enjoy. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Enjoy your life to the full; everything you require to that effect has been given to you.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” We also read that God has given you richly (not sparsely) ALL things to ENJOY. What you need is to spend time in the Word, to know what’s yours in Christ Jesus, so you can live by His Word and enjoy your life to the full, for His glory.

*CONFESSION *
*I’ve been called into God’s rest. I take charge of my life and enjoy it to its fullest, for Christ has made me a sharer, partner and participator of the divine nature. Therefore, I take advantage of the immense treasures and blessings of the Christ-life. Glory to God!*

*1 Timothy 6:17 NIV; *
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

*Matthew 11:28-30 AMPC*
28. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I willease and relieve andrefreshyour souls.]
29. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment andrecreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.
30. For My yoke is wholesome (useful,good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

1 Corinthians 10 : 1-13
& Psalms 135 - 138

Colossians 2: 16- 23 & Jeremiah 10 - 11

AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=>* /bz1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

A HAPPY HEART AND A CHEERFUL MIND

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22 AMPC).

A disease such as cancer draws its life from depression, bitterness, anger, resentment, malice and sadness. But laughter, which is one of the easiest, quickest and instantly recognizable expressions of joy and cheerfulness, has curative powers. If people who are sick or faced with dire circumstances in their lives would act simply on God’s Word by learning to laugh often, they’ll be amazed at the sudden change.

There’re those who haven’t laughed in a long time. They’ve almost forgotten how to laugh. They look at their lives and conclude there’s nothing to be happy about. In fact, they’d feel guilty if they caught themselves laughing. They believe laughing is for those who aren’t serious about life. Yet, their stiffness hasn’t made life any easier for them.

PRICELESS ❤️...https:///p9v28c-1X0

God wants you to know from His Word that laughter is a healer. Your expression of joy is a good starting point for healing and restoration. Sometimes, when life seems to get tough, learn to pull back and laugh. Have a merry heart and a cheerful mind.

Interestingly, you don’t have to pray to God to give you happiness or cheerfulness; it’s a function of your recreated human spirit. You make yourself joyful with the Word of God. Remember, one of the fruits of your recreated human spirit is joy (Galatians 5:22); you’ve got joy in your spirit; and laughter and cheerfulness are expressions of joy.

GET MORE...
https:///dailyaffirmations

CONFESSION
Irrespective of the circumstances, I’m full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Psalm 126:2
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 12

#kingdom #talkingsession #yourloveworld #recovery #realities #truth #perfection #excellence #alignment
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 27, AUGUST 2020

GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT

Pastor Chris

[And it is indeed, a source of immense profit, for] godliness accompanied with contentment (that contentment which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain (1 Timothy 6:6 AMPC).

The Bible defines contentment for us in our opening verse as “a sense of inward sufficiency”; then it says that “godliness accompanied with contentment is great and abundant gain.” Paul, by the Spirit, further writes, “For we brought nothing into the world, and obviously we cannot take anything out of the world; But if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content (satisfied). But those who crave to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish (useless, godless) and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction and miserable perishing” (1 Timothy 6:7-9 AMPC).

This is the ordeal of those who struggle to be rich. But you shouldn’t get into that dilemma as a child of God, because being born again, you’ve entered into a life of contentment. You’ve ceased from your struggles and the glory of God now works within you.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” And in Proverbs 10:22, it says, “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” This is your life as a child of God! God’s inherent blessing in your life is the basis for your riches.

Your prosperity is inherited through the Spirit, because you’re the seed of Abraham. In Christ, you have entered into God’s rest. You no longer worry over your rent and other bills. As Abraham’s seed, you’re ever aglow, full of praise and giving glory to God.

Function from a place of inward sufficiency, and operate from a vantage position of rest and satisfaction, irrespective of circumstances. No matter the situation, be full of joy; continue to praise, serve the Lord, and delight yourself in Him. He’ll create the opportunities for you to keep making progress from glory to glory.

CONFESSION
Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge you as the Lord of my life; you’re the Lord over my choices, desires, plans, and purposes. Always and at all times, I function from a place of inward sufficiency, and operate from a vantage position of rest and satisfaction, irrespective of circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 4:10; For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC;And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 3:12-25 & Jeremiah 13

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2020
(DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1)

HE BEARS YOU UP

FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*Likewise lthe Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26).*

There’re times you may be confronted with so many predicaments that you wonder, “How am I supposed to pray about all of these problems?” The truth is, if you decide to pray about every problem or issues around you one after the other, you may spend eternity on your knees. Moreover, you may not even remember all of them.

But the good news is, God doesn’t expect you to carry your own burden. The Bible says, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you” (1 Peter 5:7). In fact, He doesn’t expect you to pray about your problems, because you don’t even know about all of them. So how do you handle them? It’s part of the reasons He gave you the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit bears you up in the time of weakness or limitation.

When you don’t know what to do, what to pray for or how to go about a certain situation, He steps in. God gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us in all situations of life. When it comes to dealing with everyday problems, the same Holy Spirit stands in the gap (intercedes) for us as read in our theme verse. He takes charge in our behalf.

Be ever conscious and yielded to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your personal life. He prays through you with groanings and deep sighs which can’t be uttered in articulate speech, making intercession for you according to the will of God.

This is why it’s important that you pray often in other tongues; it helps you to activate your spirit and give vent to the divine utterances of the Holy Spirit. When you pray through your spirit, you inevitably address every necessary issue in your life that needs attention.

The psalmist remarked, “The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me…” (Psalm 138:cool. As you pray in the Spirit, the Lord would indeed put everything that concerns you into shape, even those things that you’re unaware of. You only need to trust Him with your life, realising that He’s big enough and willing to take care of you. Blessed be His Name forever!

*PRAYER*
*Dear loving Father, thank you for the extraordinary ministry of your Spirit who imparts to me the knowledge of your will concerning issues of importance, and helps me pray aright, causing circumstances to align with your perfect will for me and my loved ones, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

1 Corinthians 14:2;
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Romans 8:26-27;
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jude 1:20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

1 Corinthians 12 &
Psalms 146 - 150

Colossians 4: 1- 9 & Jeremiah 14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2020
(DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1)*

*STAY FOCUSSED ON THE WORD*

SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith… (Hebrews 12:2).*

The Amplified Classic translation of our opening verse says, “Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus….” What God is telling you here is simple: stay focussed on the Word! Jesus is the incarnate Word; fix your gaze on Him; don’t get distracted.

Recall the case with Peter and the Master when they walked on the sea; Peter began to sink when he took his focus off Jesus. If he had kept his gaze on the Master, he wouldn’t have been overwhelmed by the billowing waves and tempest (read Matthew 14:25-31). The same thing happens to many today; when they allow themselves to be overwhelmed by problems and circumstances instead of focussing on the Word of God, they sink even further.

There’s no situation you can’t handle successfully with the Word of God. Make the Word of God your stay; live in the Word! Learn from Jesus; He lived the Word, even though He is the Word! He was focussed, and was never distracted from the Word. He looked at the result of His faith; for the joy that was set before Him He endured the Cross, despising the shame. He didn’t care what people thought about Him; His focus was to carry out the will of the Father.

It should be the same with you. They may call you names because of your devotion and dedication to the Lord, but don’t let that affect you. If anything, be inspired to love Him more; be challenged to serve Him even more passionately. Don’t be moved by hard times and turbulent circumstances; hold on tight, with your focus on Jesus.

1Timothy 6:12 says, “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life….” Don’t turn away from the Word. Isaiah 26:3 reveals part of the result of keeping your focus on God’s Word; the Lord will keep you in the peace of prosperity: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

*CONFESSION*
The Word of God is producing results in me by the power of God’s Spirit as I walk in my heritage in Christ! I experience the peace of prosperity because I live in God’s Word! I’m unflustered by tests, trials, and persecutions, because the Word makes me triumphant always. Hallelujah!

*Hebrews 4:12; *
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

*Isaiah 55:10-11 *
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread. to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1 Corinthians 13 &
Proverbs 1-2

Colossians 4: 10 - 18 & Jeremiah 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 30

MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH

Pastor Chris

He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God (Daniel 3:25).

In Daniel chapter three, we find the story of King Nebuchadnezzar; his image of gold, and the decree that everyone worship it. When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego wouldn’t bow to this golden image, he threatened to throw them into a burning furnace. But the three Hebrew boys were unmoved. They believed only in the God of Israel and wouldn’t give up their faith.

“We won’t bow to your god,” they told the king. “You may set up your fire; do what you have to do!” Their courage and doggedness made the King furious; so he commanded that the fire be made seven times hotter. “Our God is able to rescue us from the fire. But even if He doesn’t, we still won’t bow,” they added.

“All right then,” fumed the angry king, “We shall see!” When the Hebrew boys were eventually cast into the furnace, the fire was so hot that even the men who threw them in died in the process. Inside the fire, the bonds on their hands and feet burnt up, but they were unharmed by the fire.

They got up and began pacing in the midst of the fire, most likely worshiping the Lord. To the king’s amazement, there was a fourth man in the fire, walking with the three lads. The Lord had joined them in the fire and rescued them. Thus, neither King Nebuchadnezzar’s threat nor his brutal actions could stifle the faith of the lads. God ensured they came out victoriously.

Similarly, you must refuse to be intimidated or swayed by obnoxious laws or decrees enacted against the faith and Gospel of Jesus Christ. Take a stand for Christ; stick to His Word and watch Him do great wonders in, and through your life. Focus on pleasing Him, doing what He wants. Don’t be bothered by what people think about you or what they do to you. What matters is what God thinks. Therefore, love and serve Him with all your heart.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is my life. Irrespective of circumstances and situations, I stick to your Word and follow your guidance and will for my life. Thank you for the blessings I receive and enjoy today, and for showing me the key to a victorious faith-walk, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 18:9-10; Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10. For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

Daniel 3:25-30; He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
27. And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, in the province of Babylon.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 1:1-10 & Jeremiah 16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2020
DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1

IT’S ALL PART OF GOD’S PLAN

MONDAY 31ST AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God—what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect (Matthew 5:43-48)
As a Christian, every person who comes into your world has a role to play, whether good or bad. You’ll surely come across different kinds of
people in your journey of life. No matter how they relate with you, recognise that God has placed them along your path for your benefit.

It doesn’t make any difference whether they’re helpful or hostile; their relationship with you is part of God’s plan to promote you. Once you understand this, you’ll be happy and grateful to God for anyone who comes into your world. A playwright once said, “All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts.”

Your only concern should be to please your heavenly Father. Don’t get concerned about the wrongs done to you; ignore the negative actions, comments or ill-treatments from others. Only respond in love to those who hurt or despitefully use you.

The highest and topmost quality of God’s character is living out His love in you, for the Bible says “...the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” (Romans 5:5). You’re a testimony of the Father’s love, and your life is an outshining of that great love—unconditional and self-giving. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*It makes no difference how I’m treated by anyone, I respond only in love and kindness, because the love of God has been shed in abundance in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Every day and in all circumstances, I’m living out that love in me that the Name of Jesus may be glorified. Amen.*

*Matthew 5:43-48*
43. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Corinthians 15: 1- 34 &
Proverbs 5 - 7

1 Thessalonians 2: 1- 9 & Jeremiah 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2020

LIVE FOR CHRIST

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

TUESDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2020

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (DEUTERONOMY 30:19).

There re Christians who are fretful about the rapture, uncertain about their eternal security. The Lord doesn't want us to live in such fear or anxiety. The truth is, eternal security is real for the one who is born again, but it is conditioned on your living the Christ-life, living in His righteousness until the end.

If for example, someone who is born again, changes his mind later about following Jesus, such a person is in trouble, because his eternal security with God is in jeopardy. When you're born again, you're born into God's presence; you live in God's presence. He's your Protector. He keeps you, and no one is able to pluck you out of His hand, according to the Scriptures.

However, life is full of choices. You are the one to make a choice to live for Him continually. When God guides us, He presents us with the options, and then He also tells us what to choose. But He doesn't force us in the choices we make, though He lets us understand the consequences of making the wrong choices.

What you must do, therefore, is to live according to His Word. That is the simplest thing ever. When you're born again, living for Christ is the most natural thing to do with your new nature in Christ. Living right is so natural to you that you have to be tempted to do wrong. This is also where the ministry of the Holy Spirit comes in. The Holy Spirit helps you live the Christian life, and with Him in your life, you never have to worry about missing your way.

Moreover, the Bible says "Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy (Jude 1:24). As you live for the Lord, serving Him passionately with absolute conviction, He'll fulfil His purpose and ministry in your life.

Download the New Rhapsody of Realities App 3.0 Now Available Exclusively on Google Play Store and App Store click� https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=wealthkennedy1591859689

Download, Subscribe and Share Today the New ROR Mobile App v3.0!

CONFESSION

I live purposefully, fulfilling my ministry and calling in Christ Jesus. I refuse to allow anything take my attention away from the Lord and His eternal Kingdom. I am not slothful in business; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I've received of the Lord Jesus, to testify of the Gospel of the grace of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:5-11 (KJV)
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; [6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; [7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. [8] For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. [9] But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. [10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: [11] For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:15 (KJV)
[15] And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him Who died for them, and rose again.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 15:35-38 Proverbs 7&9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Thessalonians 2:10-20 & Jeremiah 18.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2020

YOUR FAITH IS A TOOL

WEDNESDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.(Luke 8:25).*

Jesus was with His disciples in the boat one day, and a tempest arose. The disciples became afraid and the Bible says, *“…they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm” *(Luke 8:24).

The Master turned to the disciples and asked them a very pertinent question: “Where is your faith?” That’s the big question in life. With your faith, you can do anything; you can move mountains; you can achieve great results. Faith is a tool. Use it. If you’d learn to use your faith, you’ll live triumphantly every day

Stop crying for help! Use your faith to make your life glorious. With your faith, you can destroy cancer, diabetes or heart trouble. You can change the circumstances of your life! So, build your faith. Make a choice to feed your faith by learning and living on God’s Word.

The Bible is a compendium of divine revelations from God’s Prophets and Apostles; the message has been proven again and again. Irrespective of the issues in your health, family, finances, job, academics, or ministry, you can prevail gloriously by growing your faith in the Word and putting it to work every day. Remember, our faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

*CONFESSION*
*With my faith, I consistently frame my life in the path of glory and excellence, living the life of victory, success, joy, health and prosperity which God has ordained for me. I refuse to be disadvantaged or helpless in this life; my faith in the Word is effective and prevailing. Praise God!*

* 1 John 5:4; *
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

*Hebrews 10:38-39;*
38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

*Matthew 17:20*
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

1 Corinthians 16: 1- 20 &
Proverbs 10- 11

1 Thessalonians 3: 1- 13 & Jeremiah 19- 20

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* /bz1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2020

HAVE A PERSONAL PRAYER CULTURE.

THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you (Jeremiah 29:12).*_

The Lord called us to pray because He planned to answer. It’s therefore important that you have a plan for prayer. If you don’t have a plan for prayer, you’re most unlikely to pray. There’re lots of activities that could occupy your time and prevent you from praying. You have to make deliberate efforts to have a prayer culture and discipline; you could set an alarm system for reminders. Never be too busy to pray.

Prayer isn’t only when you want something from God. Prayer is that fellowship with the Lord where you talk to and with Him, and you give attention to Him in your spirit, to hear what He has to say to you. Every Christian must have such times.

If you’ve had challenges doing this consistently, you can ask the Lord to guide you in planning your personal prayer schedule. Don’t neglect it. There’re corporate prayer times where you participate in prayer programs and services, maybe in your church or cell group, but that’s different from having your personal prayer schedule.

Someone may say, “Well, I pray once a week, not every day.” No, that’s not good enough. Have a prayer schedule for every day, because it helps you have a spiritual consciousness every day. You may then wonder, “How long should I pray?”

It’s not for anyone to determine for you how long you should pray, but you’ll know if or when you’re not praying enough, because it’s a relationship between you and the Lord. If you think you’re not praying enough, then add more time. The truth is, the more time you spend in prayer, the more helpful it is to you, because apart from the fact that you’re talking to the Lord, there’s the edification of your spirit that you get from praying. Not only that; there’s also the education of your spirit. No one educates you like the Holy Spirit. In that atmosphere of prayer, He teaches you; He brings you information that enlightens and guides you. Glory to God!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I’m grateful for the opportunity of continuous fellowship with you through prayer. I have the discipline of prayer, and even now, I pray for lost souls around the world, that their hearts be open to accept the Gospel of Christ and be saved. Also, I pray for Christians who are sick in their bodies, that great grace be directed toward them for healing, restoration and feeling of wellness, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.*

*Luke 18:1 *
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

*Jude 1:20*
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

*Ephesians 6:18*
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan =>* 2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 & Proverbs 12-13

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan =>* 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 21

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* /bz1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 4 SEPTEMBER 2020

SEE YOURSELF THROUGH THE WORD

Pastor Chris

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1).

In our opening verse, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul isn’t telling us that there’re two groups: those in Christ Jesus who walk in the flesh, and those in Christ Jesus who aren’t walking in the flesh. That’s not the essence of His communication; rather, He’s holding out a picture of who you really are.

When you study and understand the New Testament, you’d observe what’s called the “Mirror Principle”; God’s Word is a mirror. You’re what you see in the Word (2 Corinthians 3:18). Therefore, don’t read our theme verse and assume you’re not free from condemnation or that you’re still “walking in the flesh” because you err sometimes; no!

Read the 9th verse of the same chapter; it clarifies it by saying, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9). That’s God talking! When He describes those in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit, He’s referring to you.

Therefore, see yourself through the Word. Now that you’re born again, there’s no condemnation for you. When you understand this and live accordingly, you’ll never again struggle with sinful habits, bad thoughts or works of the flesh. The Bible says, “Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Romans 6:14); see yourself thus, for that’s how God sees you.

God knows that if you saw yourself the way He sees you, you’d act accordingly. Accept who He’s made you—His righteousness in Christ Jesus—and walk in that light. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m a child of God, with the nature of God in my spirit. I’m justified before God, without guilt, fear, inferiority or condemnation. Sin has no power over me and I can’t be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I’m conscious of my nature of righteousness and walk accordingly. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 6:11-15; But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:2-4; For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Galatians 2:20-21; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6 & Proverbs 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 4:9-18 & Jeremiah 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Good morning Friend. Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today.
Enjoy it!

STAY TRUE TO THE GOSPEL

Saturday 5th September 2020 with Pastor Chris

*We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair (2 Corinthians 4:cool.*

The Christianity that we have today didn’t come to us on a platter of gold. If you read about Christian martyrs, you’d find that many were killed, beheaded, for their testimony of Christ. On one occasion, over six thousand men were slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ, and they were soldiers. They believed the Gospel with all their hearts, and nothing was going to stop them from transferring to the next generation the same faith that they had received.

All the years that you’ve probably had liberty to worship the Lord, to praise Him in the church, attend crusades and participate in life-transforming meetings, that liberty came through the deep struggle, prayers, sweat, tears, blood, faith, determination and passion of other men and women who staked their lives on the Gospel. They weren’t only persecuted, many were buried alive. Some were sawn in two; violently killed, for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Persecution of Christians is still happening in several countries today. Some countries have concentration camps where Christians are subjected to harsh and heinous treatments for their faith in Jesus. A very recent report officially shows that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world.

I’m bringing this to you so you understand that the faith of Jesus Christ that we have, the message of Christ that we’ve believed, is worth everything. In spite of the persecution, those before us maintained their faith and stayed true to the Gospel. It should and must be the same in our day.

No matter what’s happening in your city or nation, stay true to Christ. Don’t vacillate. As read in our theme verse, we don’t give up; we don’t quit. Preach the Word in and out of season. Nothing should be terrifying or intimidating enough to keep you quiet, for greater is He that’s in you than all the adversaries and adversities in the world. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*Irrespective of the tribulation, distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me—Christ Jesus, my Lord! I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. I remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of spreading the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*

*Romans 8:35-39*

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

*1 Thessalonians 3:7-8 NLT*

So we have been greatly comforted, dear brothers and sisters, in all of our own crushing troubles and suffering, because you have remained strong in your faith.
8 It gives us new life, knowing you remain strong in the Lord.

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18

& Proverbs 16-17

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

& Jeremiah 23

*Enjoy your Weekend*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 6 SEPTEMBER 2020

THE CHURCH IS GOD’S TREASURE

Pastor Chris

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

In Matthew 13:44, Jesus said, “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.” Jesus bought the whole field because of the treasure in the field. The treasure is the Church, and the field is the world.

Jesus bought the whole world with the price of His own blood, because of the Church; He gave everything. This tells us what Satan wants. When he creates or inspires crises in the world, his eyes are on God’s children, the Church. His end game is always to go after the Church of Jesus Christ. He’s completely averse to God’s people serving and worshipping God freely. But he’s a failure.

Why is Satan so much against the Church? It’s because the Church—you and I—have what Satan lusted for from the very beginning. He had said, “…I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:14), but he couldn’t. Rather, he was kicked out of heaven. Then he found out the Church, which Jesus created, would share God’s Name, share God’s throne—His seat—with Him!

Today, we’re one with God by virtue of Christ’s love. Jesus said, I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. That’s a truth that can’t be broken. Hallelujah! There’s no force in the universe that can stand against the Church. Don’t see the Church as a mere organization; it’s the sacred body of Jesus Christ—His pearl of great price.

�CONFESSION
The Church of Jesus Christ is making impact with great glory, greater ability and unstoppable influence. We’re giving no place to Satan, because greater is He that’s in us than he that’s in the world. And Christians around the world are on the alert to continually neutralise all of Satan’s strategems and manoeuvres against the Church, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Exodus 19:5; Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Titus 2:14; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1*

THE RAPTURE IS CLOSER THAN EVER

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:17).*

By the Spirit, the Apostle Paul got the revelation of the rapture of the Church and said, *“Behold, I shew you a mystery…”* (1 Corinthians 15:51). This is why many don’t understand the Rapture; it’s a mystery; divine revelation. He said, *“...We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed”* (1 Corinthians 15:51-52).

The underlined portion shows how fast the Rapture will happen; it’ll be so fast there’d be no time for those who weren’t prepared, because it’s something for which you should have been prepared all your life.

In our theme verse, we find an expression that’s synonymous with the term, “Rapture”; it’s the phrase, “caught up” which is from the Greek word, “harpazo.” ̄ It means to seize, catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take by force.

At the Rapture, it makes no difference where you are, the power of God will snatch you away from this world. Christians who had died will be resurrected, and together with them, we’ll be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. What a day that will be!

When is this going to take place? It’s closer than ever; it’s going to be anytime soon. Your responsibility is to be prepared by living your life for the Lord, every day. Keep walking in love, and your faith activated to be caught up to be with the Lord at His appearing.

The Bible says He’s coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing (Ephesians 5:27). Live every day, every moment of your life in His righteousness, producing works and fruits of righteousness.

*CONFESSION*
*The Lord Jesus is coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing, and I’m ready. My faith is activated to be caught up to be with the Lord forever! And while in expectation of this glorious “catching away,” my life and passions are about His Kingdom and its expansion; through me, many more are being enlisted for the Rapture, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER READING*
*1 Thessalonians 4:16-17*
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

*1John 2:28*
And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

*Matthew 24:27*
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
2 Corinthians’s 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Jeremiah 25

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT � => /bz1

www.rhapsodyofrealities.orgb
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020

WE’RE PILGRIMS IN THE EARTH

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you (John 15:19).*

In the days of Esther, the Jews had become comfortable in a strange land; a land of their captivity. They enjoyed liberty in the land and were at ease, until Haman, an influential but wicked man in the kingdom (also a friend of the king) sought to exterminate them.

Esther, the queen, who had been completely oblivious of Haman’s hatred and quest to destroy the Jews received a touching message from her uncle, Mordecai, about Haman’s wicked plot. She quickly intervened and called for prayer and fasting across the land (Esther 4:16). Of course, God heard their prayer and delivered them from the hand of wicked Haman.

Sometimes, you can so enjoy liberty on earth that you forget you’re in a “strange land,” a pilgrim in the earth. This has happened to many; they’ve focused on the journey more than the destination. Some Christians have become complacent, carried away and distracted by the things of this world. Yet, Jesus said, *“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul” *(Mark 8:38).

Let your heart be on the Lord; let the weightier matters of the Kingdom inspire you to action. Win souls. Watch and pray as Jesus said to do. Pray for your nation that the Gospel will spread by free course and be embraced.

There’re certain nations where the Gospel thrived years ago, but today those same nations now disallow the preaching of the Gospel, with Christians under so much persecution. What happened? The answer is simple: the Christians in those nations didn’t do what Jesus said to do: *“Watch and pray...”* (Matthew 26:41).

We must remember our purpose; our reason for being here, and it’s for a time. We’re ambassadors of Christ, sent from the heavenly Kingdom for the salvation of souls in the earth. Therefore, like the Bible says, *“...seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth”* (Colossians 3:1-2).

*CONFESSION*
*I’m from above, and I’m conscious of it. Doors of opportunity for ministry are opened around the world, and utterance granted to God’s children to proclaim the Gospel of Christ unhindered, in power and effectiveness, in Jesus’Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER READING*
*Acts 26:16;*
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

*Colossians 4:2-4; *
2. Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
3. Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
4. That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

*Hebrews 11:13*
These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

2 Corinthians’s 7:2- 16 & Proverbs 22-23

2 Thessalonians 2: 1-10 & Jeremiah 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2020

BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHERS

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*BUT ALSO [in those days] there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves, who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines (destructive heresies), even denying and disowning the Master Who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.(2 Peter 2: 1 AMPC)*

The same way there’re false brethren and false prophets who create problems in the house of God, there’re also false teachers. These are people who arrogate to themselves the teaching ministry, even though they weren’t called to be teachers, thereby exposing themselves to demons, and promoting false doctrines. They indoctrinate with errors, usually inspired by the spirit of deception.

For example, some false teachers teach that the coming of Christ has already taken place, and thus mislead a lot of people. Some others say the Holy Spirit’s ministry ended with the apostles. Some come with dream interpretations, telling people how different sleeping positions affect their dreams, and teach the effects of eating in dreams.

Some go as far as telling you it’s a relative of yours that’s responsible for your life’s problems, and create enmities between relatives. Yet, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood (Ephesians 6:12). But sadly, some have been deceived by such false teachings.

It readily brings to mind the words of Jesus when He said, “...Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures...” (Matthew 22:29). Know the Word for yourself, and no one will deceive you. Make studying the Scriptures a priority in your life. The Holy Spirit opens your heart to His truths and His will, and you can prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21), test every spirit (1 John 4:1) and rightly divide the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

*PRAYER *
*Precious Father, thank you for your Word by which I navigate my way through life. I am yielded to your Spirit, who is my guarantee of a life of limitless potentials and endless possibilities. I can’t be deceived. I’m fulfilling your destiny for my life, because I’m acquainted with your Word, which is my light and my salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER READING*
*2 Peter 2:3 MSG;*
They're only out for themselves. They'll say anything, anything, that sounds good to exploit you. They won't, of course, get by with it. They'll come to a bad end, for God has never just stood by and let that kind of thing go on.

*1 Timothy 4:1-2*
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Corinthians’s 8 -9 & Proverbs 24 -26

2 Thessalonians 2: 11- 17 & Jeremiah 27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2020

ADDRESS THEM BY NAME

Pastor Chris

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him (Mark 9:25).

If you ever wanted to know how to cast out devils, Jesus demonstrated it clearly in the verse above. He addressed the spirit responsible for the condition. He said, “...Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.” He didn’t just say, “I rebuke you”; He said something that was the rebuke. He addressed the particular devil by name: dumb and deaf spirit. And of course, the devil went out.

It’s not enough to say, “Satan, I bind you.” Satan is a generic name for the devil. What’s the particular devil or demon you’re dealing with at that particular time? You can know by the type of affliction, problem, or else, by the Holy Spirit revealing it to you. In carrying out their work, demons manifest the character of their being, and this can help you identify them and address them appropriately. Through the manifested character of a devil, you can know what his name is, because a name is a description of character. Demons are named according to their character, as seen in the Scriptures.

For example, if you identify an unclean spirit, then you don’t need to be wondering what the name of that demon spirit is. You address him by that name and say, “You unclean spirit, I command you to come out in the Name of Jesus!” No devil can resist when you order them out in the Name of Jesus.

The Bible says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth” (Philippians 2:10). Mark 6:7 says He gave us power over unclean spirits to cast them out. In Matthew 10:8, He was emphatic when He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils....” Hallelujah!

��PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m grateful for the authority given me to use the all-powerful Name of Jesus to cast out devils. Satan has no place in my life, or in my home or in the lives of my loved ones. I walk in continuous victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 1:25-26; And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.
26. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

Mark 16:17; And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Luke 10:18-19; And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2020

MANIFESTING HIS VIRTUES AND EXCELLENCE

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).*_

As God’s children, we’re called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ; this is our ministry; this is our life. Jesus said, _*“I am the vine, ye are the branches…”*_ (John 15:5). The branches are the fruit-bearing part of the vine. We bear His fruits, His virtues.

Hatred, bitterness, rage, lying, and the likes aren’t God’s virtues. Therefore, they aren’t part of the makeup or features of your recreated spirit. Rather, you’re to display God’s kindness, love, compassion, patience, meekness, gentleness, wisdom and excellence. Exude excellence in your home, school, place of work, and everywhere. Let it show in everything about you.

Furthermore, display His virtues and perfections through your gracious, soul-lifting and faith-inspiring words, full of life and power, converting the soul.

He’s made us wonders in this world; vessels to show forth His glory and righteousness. Through you, He expresses His love to others, establishing His Kingdom in the hearts of men. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I live a life of glory, power, success and influence. I’m His workmanship, fashioned in Christ Jesus to display His wonderful deeds, virtues, perfections, excellence and wisdom in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER READING*
*Ephesians 2:10 *
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

*Matthew 5:14-16 *
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

2 Thessalonians 3:11-18 & Jeremiah 29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2020

FOCUS ON FULFILLING HIS DREAM

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world (1 John 2: 15-16)*

There’s no doubt, the coming of the Lord is nearer than ever. But the Bible says, “...for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). The Amplified Classic puts it thus: “...for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition).”

This means there’d be people who had professed to be Christians, but they’ll fall away from the Faith; there’ll be an apostasy—people giving up their faith in Jesus, by choice. This is already happening, and the major reason is the cares of this world; the deceitfulness of riches, and the lust for other things. So, what’s God looking at, and how should you walk in these last days? What choices should you make?

His counsel is what we read in our opening verse. Stay in Christ! Focus on the things of the Kingdom, and not on the transient pleasures of this world. Colossians 3:1 captures it beautifully. It says, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.”

Focus your energies on fulfilling God’s dream, His vision of Kingdom expansion and world evangelisation. Refuse to be among those clinging to the things of the world, concerned only about their personal gain and comfort. They’ve been conquered by the spirit of the world. Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36). It’s so important that you live your life established in Christ, deeply rooted and founded in Him. Remain steadfast, unmoveable, doing the work of the Lord with joy. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
Dear Father, thank you for calling me with a holy calling, and for granting me the inner strength to live for you. I’m deeply rooted and grounded in Christ; I’ve crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. My only passion is the expansion of your Kingdom, propagating Christ’s love and His salvation to the ends of the earth. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER READING*
*Revelation 3: 11-13*
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

2 Corinthians 11: 16 - 33 &
Ecclesiastes 1-2

1 Timothy 1: 1-7 & Jeremiah 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED] / Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.