Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition (9756 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: /bz1*

PERFECT AND COMPLETE IN HIM

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. (Colossians 4: 12)

In the verse above, the words, “perfect” and “complete” could have been interchangeably used. In other words, in the place of “perfect” above, you could also have “complete,” and vice versa.

“Perfect” here is dealing with standing strong; unmoveable. It also means “mature”; to come to a state of perfection or maturity, to be “full grown.” It’s a place of fullness; fullness of understanding, wisdom
and knowledge; fullness of the Spirit. Hallelujah!

Thus, Epaphras, through the Spirit, was praying for the Colossian Christians to come to that place of maturity, standing strong, complete and perfect in Christ. God wants that in your life. He wants you to be a full-grown Christian, mature to do the things of God.

The more mature you are spiritually, the more you can actually fulfil God’s dream for your life. Therefore, set a goal for yourself for spiritual growth. Say to yourself, “I’m going to grow; I’m going to come to a place of maturity, where I only think spiritual, think mature in Christ, and full of God’s Word”; and proceed to achieve it.

Ephesians 4:12-13 says God gave ministry gifts to the Church for this purpose: “...the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.”

If it weren’t possible for us to attain the measure of the fullness of Christ, God wouldn’t tell us to go for it. This is His dream. Therefore, go for it by studying and meditating on the Word voraciously, and yielding yourself to the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

*CONFESSION*
*In Christ dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily, and I’m complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. I live the transcendent life in Christ, stable, unmoveable, and established in the faith as I walk continually in the light of the Word. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER READING*
*Ephesians 4:14-15; *
14. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

*Hebrews 5:14*
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
2 Corinthians 12: 1- 21 &
Ecclesiastes 3-5

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
1 Timothy 1: 8- 14 & Jeremiah 31

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT � => /bz1

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2020

HE WANTS YOUR HEART

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.(Proverbs 23:26)*

People are the same, irrespective of their condition. That is to say, the poor and the rich, for example, are exactly the same, except there’s
a transformation in their hearts. If a man is poor and wicked, he won’t be different when he becomes rich. While poor, he doesn’t have the resources to carry out the wickedness in his heart. So, when he becomes rich, he’s able to prosecute the wickedness in his heart with his resources.

Money amplifies character. People only carry out the good or bad in their hearts, depending on their resources. Jesus said, “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt...” (Matthew 12:33). This means people aren’t different from how they are inside. So, what does God want? He wants a change in your heart; a transformation inside.

That’s why He sets up His kingdom first in your heart. He puts His love first in your heart. Your heart is where He seeks to work; that’s where all His blessings are. Then from your heart, they can flow out to others.
Being born again, you have the life and nature of God in your heart; and now in Christ, you’re a life-giver.

The transformation and glory evident in your soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in your spirit. In our theme verse, He says, “My son, give me thine heart....” If you’ve never been born again, this is your moment; give Him your heart. Turn to the Prayer Of Salvation page at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, from the bottom of your heart.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for setting up your Kingdom in my heart. With my heart, I envision and apprehend the realities of the Gospel and of our Kingdom-life. I pray for the unsaved around the world, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, and be saved; that your power for salvation will mantle their hearts even now, in Jesus’ Name. Amen*

*FURTHER READING*
*Luke 6:45; *
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

*Hebrews 10: 22*
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

2 Corinthians 13: 1- 14 &
Ecclesiastes 6- 8

1 Timothy 1: 15- 20 & Jeremiah 32

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2020

HE’S WITH YOU AND IN YOU

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:16-17).*_

The comforting and soul-lifting words above were spoken by Jesus prior to His ascension. He knew the disciples would miss Him; so He said, “Relax! I’m going to the Father, and I’ll ask Him to send you the Holy Spirit (another Comforter). When He comes, He’ll live in your heart, and you won’t have to look for me or feel my absence. Instead of walking in the streets with you, I’ll walk in the streets in you.” Glory to God!

Jesus fulfilled His promise and the Father sent the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost (read Acts 2:1-4). Now that you’re born again, you never have to look for Jesus; you never have to cry, “Lord, where are you?” He’s in you now! That means the presence of God is in your heart! I don’t know what your perception of God and Christianity has been prior to now; but know this, if you’ve received the Holy Spirit, you have God inside you. No wonder John said, “Ye are of God little children, and have overcome “your adversaries,” because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). Hallelujah!

Irrespective of what you may be facing in your life, there’s a new revelation; it’s the revelation of divinity in you! Paul called it the mystery which was hidden in the past generations, but is now made manifest to God’s saints, which is _*“...Christ in you, the hope of glory”*_ (Colossians 1:26-27).

Adam didn’t know it. Abraham didn’t know it. Isaac didn’t know it. None of the patriarchs of old knew this mystery. This is greater than “Emmanuel” (God with us); this is Heaven in you! The fullness of the Godhead fully tabernacled in you, and expressed through you! Blessed be God forever!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for the great honour and blessing of having Christ live in me by the Holy Spirit; by virtue of His indwelling and abiding presence, I’m infused with divine energy and supernatural wisdom to do the will of God, and live triumphantly over the devices of the evil one and the corrupting influences in this world. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER READING*
*Acts 2:1-4*
1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

*1 Corinthians 3:16*
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

*Acts 17:28*
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

PURCHASED BY HIS BLOOD

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s (1 Corinthians 6: 20)*

In 1 Corinthians 11:25, the Bible records that Jesus took “...the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this
do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.”
His blood represents His life; He gave His life for us that we may live. It just lets you know how important you are to God. The Bible says we weren’t bought with silver or gold or precious stones but with the blood; the precious blood of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God (1 Peter 1:18-19).

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich” (2 Corinthians 8:9). In your life, the most important thing you should have your mind on is that His blood, which represents His life, is your true value. And because of that blood, you’re protected. You’re God’s property; therefore, you’re not left to the dictates of your adversaries or the dominion of sin.

His blood speaks your righteousness, you’re purified and preserved by His blood. The Bible says,
“Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us” (Hebrews 9:12). Thank God for the precious blood of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*The blood of Jesus gives me remission, justification, redemption, access, fellowship, cleansing and the blessings of the New Testament. I’m born of His Word, a new creation, superior to Satan, the world and its failing systems and elements. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER READING*
* 1 Peter 1:18-19; *
18. Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19. But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

*Hebrews 10:14-20*
14. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Galatians 4:21- 5: 1- 15 & Isaiah 3 - 5

1 Timothy 5: 1- 10 & Jeremiah 38

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today. Be blessed as you read it.

*ALERT AND SENSITIVE IN THE SPIRIT ALWAYS*

Pastor Chris
Tuesday, September 22nd

_*Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:cool.*_

On a certain day, as Jesus taught in one of the synagogues, He noticed a woman who was bent double; she couldn’t straighten herself. She had been in that condition for eighteen years. Then, Jesus said to her, _*“...Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God”*_ (Luke 13:12-13).

Although the religious leaders present were indignant that Jesus healed the woman on a Sabbath day, the Master’s response revealed something striking. He said, _*“…ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?”*_ (Luke 13:16).

The Master stated clearly that it was Satan who kept the woman in that condition through “a spirit of infirmity.” And as soon as He dealt with the spirit, the woman straightened up; she was made whole by the power of God.

Jesus understood the spirit world. He knew life was spiritual, and demon spirits are real and responsible for a lot of the infirmities that people suffer from. And through the Scriptures and insight He grants us by the Holy Spirit, we understand how to identify Satan and his works.

If you don’t know the Scriptures, you could be a victim of Satan’s devices. Study and meditate on the Word often; speak in tongues every day; be filled with the Spirit, and your spiritual alertness and sensitivity will always be at its peak. There’re spiritual dimensions to life. You need to know what God initiates, and what the devil instigates. The Bible says _*“...we are not ignorant of his*_ (Satan’s) _*devices”*_ (2 Corinthians 2:11).

*CONFESSION *

*By the authority given me in Christ, I keep Satan and his cohorts under my feet! I live in God’s glory, walking in divine health, peace, safety, abundance and joy. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel today. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*James 4:7*
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

*1 Peter 5:8-9*
8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

*1 John 4:4*
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
1 Timothy 5:19-25 & Jeremiah 40

*Do have a great winning and productive day*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020

*LIVING IN CHRIST*

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 23RD 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him (Colossians 2:6 NIV).*

Before we review Paul’s amazing submission in the verse above, let’s read what he said in the 20th verse: “Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances” (Colossians 2:20). Notice his amazing communication; he says the Christian doesn’t live in this world, in this natural plane of life. Where then does the Christian live? He lives in Christ!

Christ is the home and new environment of the one who’s born again. Notice 2 Corinthians 5:17; it says, “If any man be in Christ...”; Christ is a place. You’re not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world, because you live in a different environment. In that environment, everything is perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or anything of darkness. We only have God’s glory and righteousness.

Now you can better understand what we read in our opening verse; “just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him.” Living in Christ is living in the kingdom of heaven in the earth, with absolute mastery over circumstances, shielded, nourished and protected by His divine power. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Christ is my home; Christ is my life and Christ is my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. His glory is all I see, have and experience. I’m not subject to circumstances; rather, I reign and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Philippians 3:20-21 AMPC;*
20. But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior,
21. Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to Himself.

*Romans 8:1; *
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

*2 Corinthians 5:17*
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 1: 1- 14 & Isaiah 11- 12

1 Timothy 6: 1- 16 & Jeremiah 41

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2020

YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).*

This present world is a world in spiritual darkness. It was the same in the days of Jesus. Recall at His arrest, He said, “...this is your moment, the time when the power of darkness reigns” (Luke 22:53 NLT). After Jesus ascended to heaven, the world remained in darkness. But you’re the solution to that darkness. We read in our opening verse that you’re the light of the world. You have to shine ever more brightly in these last days, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Our world isn’t for the devil; it’s for the Lord. He put us here to run this world with His light and righteousness from the realm of the Spirit. As you walk in faith, putting the Word to work and insisting on your divine rights and heritage in Christ, you’re making your light shine.

It doesn’t matter the darkness in the world—the sickness, disease, poverty and insecurity ravaging this world—you’ve been empowered to rule and reign in Christ, through the Word. Others would see you and understand who a true Christian is, they’d see the glory and excellence of Christ in you.

Isaiah 60:1-2 says, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” This is your moment to shine as the light in a dark world by walking in righteousness, prosperity, health, soundness of mind and body as guaranteed in the word of God.

*PRAYER*
I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill to bring illumination to my world. The glory and righteousness of Christ are manifested in and through me; I walk in prosperity and blessings, soundness of mind and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

*Isaiah 60:1-3;*
1. Arise, shine; for thy light is come,and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light,
and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

*John 9:5*
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

*Philippians 2:15; *
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

*1 Thessalonians 5:5*
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Ephesians 1: 15 - 2: 1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

1 Timothy 6: 17- 21 & Jeremiah 42

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020

*UNDERSTANDING GOD’S TIMING *

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard... (Daniel 10:12).*_

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

For example, in Daniel 9, the Bible tells us that Daniel, while in exile with the children of Israel, understood God’s timing as he studied the writings of Jeremiah the Prophet. He found out they were meant to be in that captivity for seventy years and had almost exhausted their time in captivity. However, as nothing seemed to be changing, Daniel decided to seek the Lord in fasting and prayer to bring God’s programme into reality.

In the closing days of Jesus’ ministry in Israel, He wept over Jerusalem because they didn’t know the “time” of their visitation. The Lord whom they had been waiting for had come to them, but they didn’t know it. Many are like that today.

Make it your priority to be in sync with God’s will and timing for your life. Study the Scriptures avidly, and give time to prayer. We’re sent by God to enforce His will in the earth, using the Name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.

But if you don’t know God’s will and timing, things will happen in the earth that are neither in your interest nor in the Lord’s interest. This is why you must pray in the Spirit for the nations, for the Church of God, and for ministers of the Gospel around the world. Pray as though the kingdom depended on you, for it does. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, thank you for seasons of the miraculous and manifestations of your works and blessings like never before, which will culminate in the rapture of the Church. I pray for the saints around the world who are facing severe persecutions and injustice, that they be strengthened to stand firm in all the will of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Daniel 9:2-4*
2. In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
3. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
4. And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

*1 Peter 5:8-9*
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

*1 Chronicles 12:32*
And of the children of Issachar, [which were men] that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them [were] two hundred; and all their brethren [were] at their commandment.

Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2020

THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE

Pastor Chris

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

Many don’t understand the Spirit’s language in the verse above when it says, “Ye are of God…”; it means you hail from God; you’re born of Him. This is what makes the Christian a divine being, and not a mere human person. Hallelujah!

This is where some have missed it; their lack of consciousness of who they really are in Christ. The Apostle John, addressing this, said in 1 John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life….” God wants you to have the conscious, active knowledge that His life is in you. You’re a divine life-carrier; a God-conveyor.

Referring to the Lord Jesus, the Bible says “…in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him…” (Colossians 2:9-10). Notice the expression, “And ye are complete in Him….” This means all of divinity resides in you as it does Jesus. No wonder Peter calls us “Associates of the God-kind”; partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

You’re filled or replete with God. That’s what it means to be “complete in Him”; nothing else needs to be in you to make you divine. This is why sickness, disease and infirmity can’t be a part of your life. If you’d meditate on the God-life in you, you’d never be sick another day of your life.

You were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:13). The same life that makes it impossible for God to get sick, be defeated or have anything “happen” to Him is what you have in you. Your consciousness of this reality will make you eternally triumphant and walk in dominion every day of your life. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Blessed be God! I have and walk in the consciousness of my divine essence; I walk in dominion over sickness, disease, death and the elements of this world. Christ in me is greater than all; and I celebrate my oneness with the Lord, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Peter 1:4; Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

John 5:26; For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

1 John 5:11-13; And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 44

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2020

TRUST LIKE A CHILD

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

Being trusting isn’t the same as being gullible, and recognising this distinction is essential because there’re gullible people who think they’re
trusting. To be gullible means to be easily deceived. But children aren’t easily deceived; they’re usually trusting. They trust your character. Adults, however, can be gullible. An adult will try to reason out whatever he’s told before he trusts it, and he may not give much concern to the character of the one he’s trusting.

If you hold out a child from the balcony, for example, and ask someone else whom the child trusts to stay at the ground-floor and catch him, the child will be ready to let go because he trusts the one at the ground floor. The child may not know if the fellow downstairs has the power or ability to catch him, but he believes he wouldn’t let him fall. That’s the kind of childlike faith you’re to have towards God.

The Lord Jesus admonished in Matthew 18:3 (AMPC) that we be like little children, “...[trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving]....” He wants you to trust the character of God. His character is made plain in the Word; He never fails. Boldly place your confidence in Him to fulfil His purpose in your life.

Sometimes, many try to “help” God out in doing what He intends. Perhaps, He’s given you a vision or ministered some ideas to you relating to your purpose, and you’re so excited and eager to see everything work out, which is good! But if you’re not trusting and yielded to the Holy Spirit, you may try to play “God.” You may be playing His role by trying to help Him in your own wisdom. But the end result won’t be pleasant.

The best of all is to trust that He alone knows and has the blueprint for your life. Take a cue from Abraham who trusted and followed the Lord even though He didn’t know where God was leading Him. The Bible says, “By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went” (Hebrew11:cool.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I live my life, trusting you wholeheartedly in all things, leaning on your Word and acting on your instructions. I commit my plans, aspirations and desires to you, being fully convinced that you’re more interested in, and passionate for my success than I could ever be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*Proverbs 3: 5-6;*
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.

*Psalm 18:30*
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Ephesians 4: 1- 16 & Isaiah 23 - 24

2 Timothy 2:11 - 26 & Jeremiah 45

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Good Morning beautiful People of God, Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today

*REFUSE THE “DIRTS” THAT CAN CLOG YOUR “WELLS”*

Monday, September 28th 2020 with Pastor Chris

*He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38).*

Isaiah 12:3 says, *“Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.”* Wells of salvation refer to all the blessings of Christ inherent in the deep recesses of your spirit. The Bible says out of your spirit are the issues of life. You carry within you a fountain of blessings.

Now, the devil always seeks to block up “the wells.” Think about it in line with what happened in Bible days: whenever an invading force came into a city, they blocked up the wells in that city with dirt to frustrate the inhabitants. The wells were the people’s source of water—a spring of life, as it were.

Isaac suffered a similar ordeal in the hands of the Philistines. In Isaac’s case, the Bible records, *“For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth…And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham…”* (Genesis 26:15,18).

In the same way that the Philistines stopped the wells of water belonging to Isaac (in order to frustrate him), Satan seeks to clog the wells of living water in your spirit by ensuring the joy of Christ isn’t expressed in your life. He also wants to keep you from ministering the same joy to other people.

His tools for clogging your “wells” include bitterness, jealousy, hatred, resentment, unforgiveness, fear, and judgmental attitude. Don’t allow Satan plant such “dirts” in your life. He knows you can’t live happily, enjoy life or bless your world effectively when you’re angry, resentful and malicious.

Choose rather to let the joy and love of God radiate from within you to others every day and the devil will have no foothold in your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Ephesians 4:31-32*

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

*James 3:15-17*

This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish. 16 For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

*Hebrews 12:15*

Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled

Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2

& Isaiah 25-26

2 Timothy 3:1-17

& Jeremiah 46

*Do have a glory filled week ahead*�
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020

*A SURE WAY TO EXERCISE YOUR SPIRIT *

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (1 Timothy 4:7-cool.*_

Exercising yourself unto godliness means exercising your human spirit, which is the real you. And one sure way to exercise your spirit is praying in tongues; it keeps your spirit aglow and afire for God. Jude 1:20 says, _*“But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.”*_ 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, _*“He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….”*_

Christians who regularly pray in tongues are more attuned to the things of the Spirit. They’re more sensitive and responsive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit; no slothfulness in them. When you pray often in tongues, your spirit is trained and ready for dynamic evangelism.

Cultivate the habit of starting out your day speaking in tongues. Then at regular intervals during the course of your day, pray in tongues. The beautiful thing is, you can speak in tongues under your breath even while at work or conducting your business. It’s the fastest way to activate and energize your spirit.

There’re people who are more concerned about keeping their bodies fit than paying the most attention to exercising their spirits. As you train yourself to pray often in other tongues, apart from the many other benefits it has on your life, it’ll open your spirit to receive and understand God’s Word and enhance your walk in the divine life.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, how I love your Word! Thank you for showing me how to exercise and energize my spirit through speaking in tongues. My spirit is activated to receive your guidance today; and I’m making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Timothy 4:7-8 AMPC*
7. But refuse and avoid irreverent legends (profane and impure and godless fictions, mere grandmothers’ tales) and silly myths, and express your disapproval of them. Train yourself toward godliness (piety), [keeping yourself spiritually fit].
8. For physical training is of some value (useful for a little), but godliness (spiritual training) is useful and of value in everything and in every way, for it holds promise for the present life and also for the life which is to come.

*1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC*
He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].

*Hebrews 5:14*
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 30 SEPT 2020

FAITH IN HIS WORD

Pastor Chris

...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour (Matthew 8:13).

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, “...Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find...” (John 21:6). The Bible says, “…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they had caught so many fish” (John 21:6 TEV).

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from— the Word of God. The Bible says, “Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God...” (Hebrews 11:3). The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, “You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7).

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, “I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.” When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.

Even now, act on His Word. He said in John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”; ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:17; So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 4:13; We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Hebrews 11:6; But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

WEDNESDAY 30

FAITH IN HIS WORD

Pastor Chris

...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour (Matthew 8:13).

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, “...Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find...” (John 21:6). The Bible says, “…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they had caught so many fish” (John 21:6 TEV).

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from— the Word of God. The Bible says, “Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God...” (Hebrews 11:3). The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, “You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7).

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, “I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.” When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.

Even now, act on His Word. He said in John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”; ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:17; So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 4:13; We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Hebrews 11:6; But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 1st OCTOBER 2020

PREACH IT BOLDLY

Pastor Chris

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me… (Acts 1:cool.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one comes to the Father, but by Him. Be convinced and compelled by this truth, and preach it boldly. Don’t be afraid of being persecuted for proclaiming His Name.

2 Timothy 3:12 says, “In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted” (NIV). The early apostles were beaten and threatened never to proclaim the Name of Jesus. But rather than give in to the faithless religious and government authorities, they preached Christ even more boldly and filled the whole of Jerusalem with their doctrine (Acts 5:28).

There’re antichrist spirits in the world today, working against the preaching of the Gospel, but they’re not a factor, because we’ve already overcome them. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Emulate Paul’s resolve; nothing could daunt his love for Christ and passion for the Gospel. In Acts 20:22-24, he said, “And now, you see, I am going to Jerusalem, bound by the [Holy] Spirit and obligated and compelled by the [convictions of my own] spirit, not knowing what will befall me there—Except that the Holy Spirit clearly and emphatically affirms to me in city after city that imprisonment and suffering await me. But none of these things move me; neither do I esteem my life dear to myself, if only I may finish my course with joy and the ministry which I have obtained from [which was entrusted to me by] the Lord Jesus, faithfully to attest to the good news (Gospel) of God’s grace (His unmerited favor, spiritual blessing, and mercy)” (AMPC).

Have the same conviction! This glorious Gospel which has been committed to your trust is worth everything. Preach it boldly everywhere.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I fulfil my calling as a bearer of divine truths to my world, standing firm in the faith, and undeterred to spread your righteousness around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 31:8-9 NET; Open your mouth on behalf of those unable to speak, for the legal rights of all the dying.
9. Open your mouth, judge in righteousness, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Matthew 10:32-35; Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 2 OCT 2020

YOUR RESPONSE ACTIVATES THE POWER

Pastor Chris

…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say… (Hebrews 13:5-6).

In Christianity, you believe and speak: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13). You don’t receive the Word to be quiet. If you don’t respond, the Word will do you no good.

Responding to the Word means more than “reciting” what God has said; you have to say something that’s consistent with what He has said. For example, He has said His divine power has granted you all things that pertain to life and godliness. Your response should be, “There’s no lack or want in my life, because all things are mine! I prosper everywhere and in all things to the glory of God!”

Your confession of the Word is your response to the Word; this is what will change your life and circumstances. Every time God speaks, anything He says is loaded with power. His words are never empty. So, what has God said to you? What have you discovered about you in the Word? Respond to the Word.

Even now, speak words that are consistent with God’s divine provisions, plans and purposes in Christ. Affirm that you’re making progress and manifesting the glory of Christ everywhere. Declare that good things are happening for you, through you and around you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Activate the power of the Word in your life.

�CONFESSION
My words are infused with divine energy, creating new and glorious realities, transforming circumstances, and changing situations to conform to God’s provisions, plans, and purposes in Christ. Thank you Lord for the reality of your ever-dependable Word in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:9-10; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Philemon 1:6; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 50

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020

*YOU’RE WORTH HEAVEN’S BEST*

SATURDAY OCTOBER 3RD 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold…But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot (1 Peter 1:18-19).*_

Your value to God is revealed in the price He paid for your salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. It shows how priceless you really are to God.

Never be deceived by voices that tell you you’re not special or those who treat you like you’re nothing. The fact that you’re worth the blood of Jesus Christ says a lot; it defines your true value. This realization should inspire greater boldness and confidence in your spirit. Nothing is too good for you. You’re worth heaven’s best.

Meditate on this truth! Think, talk and live as God’s treasure of inestimable value. The Bible says He rejoices over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). That’s because you’re His glory and His righteousness. See yourself the way He sees you, and your faith will be more effective. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*My life is for the glory of God, for I was made for His pleasure. His grace, beauty and excellence are manifested in and through me. I manifest the glory and wisdom of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *James 1:18*
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

*Isaiah 43:7 NKJV* Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him."

*1 Peter 2:9*
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

Titus 3:1-15 &
Jeremiah 51

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 4 OCT 2020

A HIGH CALLING

Pastor Chris

And all things are of God, who hath… given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 CORINTHIANS 5:18).

2 Peter 3:9 tells us that God isn’t willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. He proved His commitment by sending Jesus to die for the salvation of all men (John 3:16). However, despite God’s commitment to saving the lost, He wills to do it through us—His saints—and has committed to us “the ministry of reconciliation.”

Jesus said in Mark 16:15, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” We have the greatest honour on earth: the opportunity to preach the Gospel. God gave us the rare privilege of being His partners in changing the world: His partners in transforming lives.

Think about the fact that God didn’t give the charge of soul winning to angels, but to you and me. The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to our trust (1 Timothy 1:11); be faithful in it. Be on the go with the Gospel; don’t stop until the knowledge of the glory of God covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.
What a marvellous blessing, privilege and honour that the Lord would do all He did, and send us to herald the news around the world! Then to ensure you succeed at it, He gave you the Holy Spirit to be with you, and in you. The Holy Spirit makes you an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 3:6). He gives you the ability to be a bold witness of the resurrected Christ and to fulfil your calling.

�CONFESSION
Taking the Gospel to the ends of the earth is my passion and high calling in Christ Jesus. I’m honoured, privileged and blessed to be entrusted with the glorious Gospel of Christ’s salvation, and today, more than ever, I preach it with power, bringing salvation to as many as hear and believe. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 6:1; We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

1 Corinthians 1:9 AMPC; God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Corinthians 3:5-6; Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6. Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

EXCERPT FROM:Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 5 OCT 2020

KNOWING HIS VOICE ISN’T A MYSTERY

Pastor Chris

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27)

The Lord Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). Many wonder if it’s possible to hear God speak in a world where there’re so many voices. The words of the Master in John 10:2-5 clarify this. He said, “But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”

The key is understanding God’s Word. The more you study the Word, the more you recognise and know the voice of God, because God and His Word are one. He speaks through His Word. Everything He tells you: every direction or guidance you receive from Him, always sides up with His Word. Through meditation on His Word, His voice becomes clearer to you, even in the midst of all the noise and distractions.

If you’ve hitherto found it difficult to recognize God’s voice, the solution is simple: spend more time studying the Word! Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom….” Proverbs 4:20-21 says, “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.” If you keep the Word in your heart, you’ll hear the Word in your heart.

In addition, pray in the spirit often; pray in tongues. This helps to condition your spirit to discern God’s voice, visions and promptings.

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. My spirit is conditioned to receive supernatural ideas, visions and promptings. I’m sensitive and conditioned to know and walk in your perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Samuel 3:9-10; Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord ; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.
10. And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Isaiah 30:21; And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 3:12-4:1-3 & Isaiah 40-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philemon 1:10-25 & Lamentation 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 6 OCT 2020

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED

Pastor Chris

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward (Genesis 15:1).

The underlined words spoken by God to Abraham in our opening verse reminds of what He said later to Aaron in Numbers 18:20: “…I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.” We understand from the Scriptures that the Lord apportioned inheritance to the different tribes of Israel except the Levites, to whom He said, “I am your inheritance.”

How rich can you get when the Lord is your inheritance? How glorious would your life be? Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” Since this is true, then the earth and everything in it belongs to you because you’re His heir. Paul understood this and said, “...all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Now you can understand why your prayer times shouldn’t be spent asking God for things for yourself. What do you want to ask of one who’s already given you everything, including Himself? You have Christ, and Christ is everything. This truth should change your mentality and life forever.

Is it strength you require? The Bible says He’s your strength! Therefore, testify like the Psalmist, “… the LORD is the strength of my life...” (Psalm 27:1). Is it wisdom you think you need? The Bible says Christ is your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30).

You’ve been granted all that you require for life and godliness; you’ve been launched into a life of glory, excellence and superabundance. No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed, “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage” (Psalm 16:6). All things are yours!

CONFESSION
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’ve been granted all that I require for life and godliness, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 23:1 GNB; The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.

Ephesians 1:2-3; Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

2 Peter 1:3-4; According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2020.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

MAINTAIN YOUR PASSION FOR THE GOSPEL

But that which ye have already hold fast till I come (Revelation 2:25).

As a Christian, every day presents opportunities for you to keep the faith and maintain your confession of who Jesus is and what He means to you.

Nothing should take your focus off the Master; He’s all that truly matters. Declare your love for Him, and your passion for the Gospel.
Some allow anger or bitterness to douse their zeal and effectiveness in ministering to others. Hebrews 12:15 says, “Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.” Don’t stop winning souls or become cold about the things of God because someone offended you.

The privileges of service we have in the house of God are sacrosanct; don’t take them lightly. You’ve been endowed with the ability and grace to lead people to Christ, unveiling to them the mysteries of the Kingdom; keep at it. There’s a crown of glory awaiting you at the end.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Keep shining evermore in leading many to Christ. Let it be your life’s work and priority.

�CONFESSION
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I’m helped and energised. I’m inspired to share the Word and lead others to Christ and bring many into salvation. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 6:12; Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Romans 1:16-17; For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Romans 12:11; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hebrews 2:1-9 & Lamentation 3

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURS 8 OCT 2020

WE ARE HIS “MANNER OF MEN"

Pastor Chris

...What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? (Mark 4:41).

The Lord Jesus, when He walked the earth, was a marvel; a master over circumstances. One day, the disciples, in awe of Him, asked the question we read in our theme verse. This was after He hushed a billowing tempest to sleep.

On another occasion, the disciples had sailed far out at sea when they suddenly saw a figure walking towards them on the water; it was Jesus. Again, they wondered, “What manner of man is this that defies nature?” Think about His ascension to heaven! He simply levitated and went through the clouds into heaven.

It pays to know who Jesus really is. Until you know Him, you can’t have true faith in Him, and you wouldn’t know yourself. Here’s something most extraordinary: anyone who believes in Jesus receives the same life that He has. John 1:12-13 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God…Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” Notice that the latter part says you’re born of God, meaning that you’re born of the same Word that became Jesus. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” James 1:18 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth….”

We’re the same manner of men as Jesus, because we’re offsprings of the Word. No wonder John said, “...as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). All of divinity was tabernacled in Jesus; He was God alive—walking and talking in a man’s body. That same fullness of divinity dwells in you today. Like Him, you’re the living, moving house of the living God. Hallelujah!

�CONFESSION
I’m the temple of the living God, His mobile headquarters in the earth today. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. The greater One lives in me; I’m filled with His fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 17:28; For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

2 Corinthians 6:16; And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 9 OCT 2020

IT’S ABOUT YOUR DIVINE ORIGIN

Pastor Chris

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

The life of Jesus on earth was an unending stream of extraordinary blessings, victories and manifestation of the divine life. He was conscious of His divinity and oneness with the Father and spoke about it unequivocally. In John 8:42, He said, “… for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.” As a result of this connection, He said, “All things that the Father hath are mine...” (John 16:15).

Christ’s purpose in the earth was to bring you into fellowship with the Father. The Bible says our fellowship (oneness) is with the Father and with the Son, Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3). You’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with the resurrected Christ (Romans 8:17). Therefore, everything He owns belongs to you. You can affirm boldly, “All things that the Father hath are mine....” The Kingdom of God is yours.

The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Since you have Him, you have all that He owns. Blessed be God! No wonder Paul said, “Therefore let no man glory in men…” (1 Corinthians 3:21). Don’t pride yourself in any human connections. Rather, recognise and celebrate your divine ancestry and all that your union with Christ has bequeathed to you.

�CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. In my path are angels, men, women and resources to help me fulfil my purpose for being and live a tremendously victorious life. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:17; And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Colossians 1:12; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2

FRIDAY 9

IT’S ABOUT YOUR DIVINE ORIGIN

Pastor Chris

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

The life of Jesus on earth was an unending stream of extraordinary blessings, victories and manifestation of the divine life. He was conscious of His divinity and oneness with the Father and spoke about it unequivocally. In John 8:42, He said, “… for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.” As a result of this connection, He said, “All things that the Father hath are mine...” (John 16:15).

Christ’s purpose in the earth was to bring you into fellowship with the Father. The Bible says our fellowship (oneness) is with the Father and with the Son, Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3). You’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with the resurrected Christ (Romans 8:17). Therefore, everything He owns belongs to you. You can affirm boldly, “All things that the Father hath are mine....” The Kingdom of God is yours.

The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Since you have Him, you have all that He owns. Blessed be God! No wonder Paul said, “Therefore let no man glory in men…” (1 Corinthians 3:21). Don’t pride yourself in any human connections. Rather, recognise and celebrate your divine ancestry and all that your union with Christ has bequeathed to you.

�CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. In my path are angels, men, women and resources to help me fulfil my purpose for being and live a tremendously victorious life. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:17; And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Colossians 1:12; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

SATURDAY 10 OCT 2020

SPEAK AND CREATE WHAT YOU WANT

Pastor Chris

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

What we just read in our opening verse reveals your limitless power and glory in Christ Jesus: what you can do with the Word (rhema) of God in your mouth. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says the earth was a chaotic mass. But after the Holy Spirit incubated upon it, God gave the Word, and everything He spoke leapt into being. This is the same ability He’s given us; the ability to speak whatever we want into existence.

An important key to this is meditation. Just as the Holy Spirit brooded (hovered, fluttered) upon the earth’s chaotic mass, when there’s a situation you want to change, take out time to meditate on God’s Word. During that meditation, there’ll arise within you inspired words that’ll cause the change(s) that you desire.

Hosea 14:2 says, “Take with you words....”; what do you want in your life? The Bible says without the Word was not anything made that was made! So, what do you want to “make”? Don’t cry about the situation; don’t gripe over the pain! The question is, what do you want to see? What do you want to create out of that precarious situation? The Bible says God commanded light to shine out of darkness. Don’t focus on the problem; focus on what you want and speak it forth.

Don’t say, “I have cancer” or “I have diabetes”; it’s not about what “you have”; it’s what you want in place of that cancer or diabetes. God had darkness at the beginning, but He spoke light into being. You’re created in His image and in His likeness, with His ability in your spirit, and His Word in your mouth. Speak and create what you want. Hallelujah!

�CONFESSION
I take advantage of the creative power of God in my words to frame my glorious life and environment in line with God’s perfect will for me. As I speak forth words of blessings concerning my life, health, finances, loved ones and ministry, the Holy Spirit incubates on them and they become real. I walk in blessings and ever-increasing glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:23; For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 3:1-4:1 & Isaiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 3:12-19 & Ezekiel 3

EXCERPT FROM:Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 11 OCT 2020

OUR UNION WITH THE FATHER

Pastor Chris

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. His purpose from the foundation of the world was to be inseparably united with you.

He’s one with Jesus; He was so much one with Jesus that when Philip asked Jesus in John 14, “Show us the Father and we will be satisfied,” His response to Philip was, “Have I been such a long time with you and have you not known me, Philip?” Then He added, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. I’m in the Father, and the Father is in me.”

He wanted us to understand His oneness with the Father, and that oneness with the Father is what He brought us into. 1 John 1:3 NKJV tells us, “…truly our fellowship (our oneness, our union) is with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ.”

Jesus prayed about this before He went to the Cross; referring to all those who’d believe in Him, He said, “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us…” (John 17:21). He so wanted us to be inseparably one with Him and the Father that the world wouldn’t be able to separate us from Him. And that’s what has happened. Even the angels are enthused by this, because they now look at us, and see Jesus! That’s Christianity—Christ in you; the Father’s Kingdom at work in you. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” This was all God ever wanted, but it was a mystery from the foundation of the world (Colossians 1:26-27). But blessed be God! The Lord Jesus gave us His life to make it possible. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us, because we’re one with Him; you’re His heir, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with you. I’ll always be a victor, and walk in sync with your perfect will for me because you guide me in all things. Thank you for the guidance, promptings and blessings I receive through the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 5:30; For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Colossians 1:18; And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

John 15:5 AMPC; I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 12 OCT 2020

TAKE YOUR PLACE AS A KING-PRIEST

Pastor Chris

*Violence shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders, but you shall call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise (Isaiah 60:18 AMPC).*

The spate of evil, wickedness and deception perpetrated by Satan and his cohorts around the world today is something only the Church of Jesus Christ can cut a swathe through. We’re the restraining force against evil in the earth today. We have the authority in the Name of Jesus to frustrate these satanic activities.

Through prayers, we can establish God’s righteousness in places hitherto governed by agents of darkness and the principalities of evil. Don’t sit idly by; take your place as a king-priest, taking sides with the Lord in bringing His will to pass on earth.

Read the Psalmist’s inspiring words about our calling: the honour and privilege that belong to us, God’s saints: “Let the saints be joyful in glory…Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 149:5-9).

Even now, declare boldly that the wicked spirits responsible for the upheaval and evil in the nations of the world are unseated; they’re cut down, and God’s glory reigns in the earth. Take a moment to pray fervidly in the spirit, affirming that all those instigating or sponsoring the agenda of the anti-Christ in our day, their folly is made manifest, and their wicked works exposed and thwarted.

In these last days, God’s people shall continually declare His righteousness and praise boldly, leading more and more souls into salvation in Christ Jesus. Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I take my place as a king-priest to effect changes all over the world. I put a stop to the evil machinations and manoeuvres of Satan and declare that the light of the Gospel shines gloriously around the world, many who were hitherto in the paths of destruction are turned from darkness to light, and become partakers of God’s grace, love and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Revelation 1:6; And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 2:1-3; I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Psalm 37:1-2 AMPC; FRET NOT yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God).
2. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 1-2:1-16 & Isaiah 54-56

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 13 OCT 2020

JESUS—THE INCARNATE WORD

Pastor Chris

In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14, he says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah! Who was in the world that the world didn’t know?

You may answer, “Jesus!” But John that gave us this account didn’t say Jesus; he was referring to the Word. Read verse 14 again; it says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us….” John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their accounts by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). His birth was a marvel, for the creative Word of God was wrapped in swaddling clothes; “the Word” had come to be with, and walk amongst men! That’s why they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew 1:23). Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion: the Word personified

�CONFESSION
Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the eternal Rock of ages: the only true God! The one by whom all things were created. How great and glorious you are! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth; you’re the Word of life, the hope of the world, and the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY
John 1:1-4 NIV; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. He was with God in the beginning.
3. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

John 1:10-14 NIV; He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
13. children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, October 14th

*HIS NAME HAS ALL POWER *

_*And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).*_

When you study and understand what the Bible says about the Name of Jesus, it’ll strengthen your faith and change your general attitude and approach to life. Philippians 2:9-10 says,_*“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”*_

At His Name, every knee bows, demons tremble and hell quakes. Hallelujah! He said, “In my name shall they (those who believe in Him) cast out devils.” You never need to sweat to cast out devils. All it requires is that you use the Name of Jesus.

The devil may play on your mind and tell you you’re not “qualified” or “powerful” enough to cast him out. Never accept his lies. Jesus gave you the authority. He said in Luke 10:19 NKJV, _*“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”*_

You have all it takes to cast out devils—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name. Live victoriously and dominate circumstances in His Name.

*CONFESSION*

*Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. I exercise my authority in Him to keep the devil and his cohorts at bay and defeated, as I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*John 16:23-24*
23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.
24. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

*Acts 3:1-10 & 16*
1. Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour].
2. And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3. Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength.
8. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
9. And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
10. And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
16. And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-18 & Isaiah 59-60

Hebrews 6:11-20 & Ezekiel 8-9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020

*OFFSPRING OF LOVE*

THURSDAY OCTOBER 15TH 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily (1 Corinthians 13:4 AMPC).*_

The Bible tells us that God is love (1 John 4:cool; love is His nature—who He is. When we talk about the attributes of love, therefore, we’re talking about the attributes of God. Apply this to our theme verse and it’ll read, “God endures long and is patient and kind; God never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, God is not boastful or vainglorious, God does not display Himself haughtily.” Hallelujah!

Recall how Jesus lived when He walked the earth; He was love manifested. His works were works of love. His words were words of love. He was love in motion. Jesus in Galilee was the intrusion of love in the streets of Galilee. Love invaded that atmosphere. Now, what about you? The Bible says you’re God’s offspring (1 Peter 1:23), meaning that you’re the reproduction of love.

The offspring of an eagle would be an eagle. The offspring of a human would be a human. The offspring of Love (God), therefore, is love! So, if your name is Philip, for example, you should say, “Philip endures long; Philip is patient and kind. Philip is never envious nor boils over with jealousy. Philip is not boastful or vainglorious. Philip does not display himself haughtily.” Praise God!

God’s Word shows us who we are; it’s a mirror. When you look at that mirror, don’t forget what you look like: patient, kind, tolerant, loving and humble. If arrogance or hatred tries to gain vent through you, refuse and declare, “I’m not arrogant; I’m humble. I’m full of love as Jesus is; I live in His Name; therefore, I walk and act like Him.”

Let the love of Christ, which is the bond of perfection, rule your heart always. Lavishly express the love-nature of God in your spirit and radiate the beauty and glories of heaven to your world.

*CONFESSION*
*I radiate and express God’s love, and with all humility, gentleness and patience, I relate with others graciously, lavishly expressing the beauty and glories of heaven to my world. I’m not envious, jealous, boastful, arrogant or haughty, but accommodating and kind because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 4:2 NIV* Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

*1 Peter 4:8 NIV* Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

*1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV*
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-28 & Isaiah 61-63

Hebrews 7:1-10 & Ezekiel 10-11

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 16 OCT 2020

KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND LIVE ACCORDINGLY

Pastor Chris

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:27).

As Christians, we’re different from those in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament, they were called to obey the Word; but in the New Testament, we’re Word practitioners; we’re the expression of the Word; it’s called the mirror principle. God’s idea is that if He shows you who you are, you’d live accordingly.

Therefore, when you come across a verse such as Ephesians 4:25: “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour...,” act exactly as He said by putting lying away. The mirror shows you as one who puts lying away, so do it. It’s not a commandment. In the Old Testament, it was a commandment not to lie; but in the New Testament, we do the Word and walk in truth. The Bible says “... the law is not made for a righteous man...” (1 Timothy 1:9), and we’re God’s righteous ones (Romans 1:17).

In the Old Testament, He gave them laws, but in the New Testament, He gave us His nature, His life of righteousness, so we can live right. It explains why if you did something that isn’t consistent with your nature of righteousness, you’re troubled from within. By your own spirit, you’re able to tell and judge, because of His light in you. This is why we teach righteousness, so God’s people can become conscious of who they are in Christ and live accordingly.

�CONFESSION
I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in His sight. I’m conscious of this nature of righteousness in my spirit; therefore, every day, I produce works of righteousness, walking in perfection and in the love of the Father. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 1:20-22; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

James 1:22-25; But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Isaiah 64-66

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 7:11-28 & Ezekiel 12-13

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Life Is Very Hard Without God / Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. / Do You Believe In Angels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.