Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

"I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) (6086 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by marvelck: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Nigeria' most beautiful Actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma makes controversial new year resolution, shares her picture with popular actor, Fred Amata

Popular Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma early this morning, uploaded a controversial new year resolution as her WhatsApp status (see attached picture). Which got a lot of fans and colleagues talking .. As her new year resolution, she's vowed to have sex only with special men and not with anyhow guys this year.

After sharing her controversial post, she later posted a picture of her and famous Nollywood Actor, Fred Amata together.

Is he the special man she's referring to? Are they dating?

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Oga sha undecided
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by KingSatan: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020
That implies that you have been doing it with special goats in time past.

Wasted Generation!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by czarr(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Good for her
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by danny56: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Please this is 2020; Stop all these SEX rubbish and focus on improving lives on earth.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by phyya(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Her cup of tea undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Nonsense. I hope she will be special also because I can't find anything special about her.
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Birniwa(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Since when do these people started bragging in harlotness, whoreness and ashewoness ? How did I even end up in the same country with these g0ats?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by kushercain: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
That's a very impressive resolution. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Deflames01(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okay Is actress the new name for Olosho............Hmm tell me something
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Cholls(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
My sister good luck with your hunt

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Ayodehji202: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
na olosho all this people be jare them just they use acting as a front

1 Like

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
marvelck:
Nigeria' most beautiful Actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma makes controversial new year resolution, shares her picture with popular actor, Fred Amata

Popular Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma early this morning, uploaded a controversial new year resolution as her WhatsApp status (see attached picture). Which got a lot of fans and colleagues talking .. As her new year resolution, she's vowed to have sex only with special men and not with anyhow guys this year.

After sharing her controversial post, she later posted a picture of her and famous Nollywood Actor, Fred Amata together.

Is he the special man she's referring to? Are they dating?

Time will tell.
. Celebrities we have now..Only God will help Nigeria
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by APOPTOSIS: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
FOOLISHNESS doesn't know a NEW YEAR...
People WEAR it like an APRON to wherever they go to...

Has nothing to do with New Year Resolution nor Religion.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks to God say she no mention people say na person she talk undecided undecided just saying my own oo
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
phyya:
Her cup of tea undecided
This is new year, stop deceiving people with your filtered pics..
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by phyya(f): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This is new year, stop deceiving people with your filtered pics..
Ok sir
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
phyya:
Ok sir
I'm going to get you arrested if you don't take your time angry
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one has not hit Gold like Daniella Okeke.

In everything you do, Packaging is important.

E get these foreign biscuits wey I buy recently. As I open the big wrappers. I agree they have small chocolate inside.

I vex because the biscuit wey dey inside for Aboki shop no exceed N100 per wrapper.

But oyinbo people use wrapper and packaging deceive me I buy am costly.

I am talking to this Nollywood most beautiful olosho.
Re: "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) by shawnfamous(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Who come ask am now.. See breast like wetin I no know

(1) (Reply)

Can We Say This Is Right? (photo) / I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / IBO Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.