Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ (713 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Peter’s denials

This example is of less importance, but it’s well known and shows yet another set of contradictions.
At the Last Supper, Jesus said that his disciples will scatter once he is taken away, but Peter protests that he won’t. Jesus tells Peter that he will disavow him three times before the rooster crows, and indeed that’s what happens.

But read the accounts, and the story differs in each of the gospels.
In Mark, Peter is accused of being one of Jesus’s followers by a slave girl, then the same girl again, and then a crowd of people (Mark 14:66–71).

In Matthew, it’s a slave girl, another slave girl, and then a crowd of people (Matthew 26:69–73).

In Luke, it’s a slave girl, a man, and then another man (Luke 22:54–60).

In John, it’s a girl at the door, several anonymous persons, and one of the high priest’s servants (John 18:15–17, 25–27)

We can try out a popular Christian tactic and try to resolve contradictory accounts by claiming that they’re both true. For example,
there were wise men (Matthew) and shepherds (Luke) at the birth of Jesus, there was one angel (Matthew and Mark) and a second angel (Luke and John) at the empty tomb, and
Mary Magdalene (John) and other women (the other gospels) went to the tomb.

Allowing for synonymous descriptions (Mark’s slave girl could’ve been John’s girl at the door, for example) and squashing these confrontations together, we have Peter denying Jesus to a slave girl, another slave girl, a crowd, a man, another man, and perhaps more. That’s a lot more than Jesus’s promised three.

God's inspired word does not contradict itself!

3 Likes

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:
Peter’s denials

This example is of less importance, but it’s well known and shows yet another set of contradictions.
At the Last Supper, Jesus said that his disciples will scatter once he is taken away, but Peter protests that he won’t. Jesus tells Peter that he will disavow him three times before the rooster crows, and indeed that’s what happens.

But read the accounts, and the story differs in each of the gospels.
In Mark, Peter is accused of being one of Jesus’s followers by a slave girl, then the same girl again, and then a crowd of people (Mark 14:66–71).

In Matthew, it’s a slave girl, another slave girl, and then a crowd of people (Matthew 26:69–73).
Luke, it’s a slave girl, a man, and then another man (Luke 22:54–60).

In John, it’s a girl at the door, several anonymous persons, and one of the high priest’s servants (John 18:15–17, 25–27)

We can try out a popular Christian tactic and try to resolve contradictory accounts by claiming that they’re both true. For example,
there were wise men (Matthew) and shepherds (Luke) at the birth of Jesus, there was one angel (Matthew and Mark) and a second angel (Luke and John) at the empty tomb, and
Mary Magdalene (John) and other women (the other gospels) went to the tomb.

Allowing for synonymous descriptions (Mark’s slave girl could’ve been John’s girl at the door, for example) and squashing these confrontations together, we have Peter denying Jesus to a slave girl, another slave girl, a crowd, a man, another man, and perhaps more. That’s a lot more than Jesus’s promised three.

God's word does not contradict itself
AlhamduliLLAH for my life.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:
AlhamduliLLAH for my life.
don't bomb here

1 Like

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by sulasa07(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
zionmde:

go to sambisa and say that
Go to Central African Republic and say that!
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
zionmde:

go to sambisa and say that
OK
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:
Go to Central African Republic and say that!
Are u also planning to detonate bomb here? hmmmm so many BH here
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by sulasa07(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
zionmde:

Are u also planning to detonate bomb here?
hmmmm so many BH here
Of course, I've already planted C4 in all sections here on Nairaland. cool
Your Mumurism is very high grin grin
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin.the most funny part of it is that the so called God doesn't exist.
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:

Of course, I've already planted C4 in all sections here on Nairaland. cool
Your Mumurism is very high grin grin
yeah it will blow up u and ur family.

next time u go to hit ur forehead pls don't go with a torn trouser wat I saw today was terrible
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
zionmde:

yeah it will blow up u and ur family.

next time u go to hit ur forehead pls don't go with a torn trouser wat I saw today was terrible

Jesus too hit his forehead too and he wore one cloth for long! Let's say the guy you are abusing is richer than Jesus during his life time.
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus too hit his forehead too and he wore one cloth for long! Let's say the guy you are abusing is richer than Jesus during his life time.
Next time u want to talk, please declare ur attire. it's for security reasons. Before a bomb shockingly goes off

Point to note: there is no black spot on his forehead, I mean that trademark for suicide bombers
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
zionmde:

Next time u want to talk, please declare ur attire. it's for security reasons. Before a bomb shockingly goes off

Point to note: there is no black spot on his forehead, I mean that trademark for suicide bombers

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed....

Jesus too carry bomb?
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed....

Jesus too carry bomb?

Don't run inside NL one day with a bomb laden vest.thats my own. u can destroy ur forehead on a stone, rock etc that's it business
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2020
zionmde:

Don't run inside NL one day with a bomb laden vest.thats my own. u can destroy ur forehead on a stone, rock etc that's it business

I have shown you how Jesus destroyed his head before now reply me let me show you where Mary and Jesus'brothers wanted to grab him thinking he was mad. They thought your God was mad. Who knows who is madder? You or your God? Reply me I'll show you the verse!
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

I have shown you how Jesus destroyed his head before now reply me let me show you where Mary and Jesus'brothers wanted to grab him thinking he was mad. They thought your God was mad. Who knows who is madder? You or your God? Reply me I'll show you the verse!
I will see ur black forehead and d rubber plate u carried wen u were small
Don't show me ur suicide vest oo.I didn't ask for ur Islamic means of identification
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
zionmde:

I will see ur black forehead and d rubber plate u carried wen u were small
Don't show me ur suicide vest oo.I didn't ask for ur Islamic means of identification

Just like the verse below when your God's family was trying to take charge of Jesus saying he was crazy

When his (i.e. Jesus') family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.” (Mark 3:21)

Your family will do same for you as you derail the thread. A curse with your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by zionmde: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just like the verse below when your God's family was trying to take charge of Jesus saying he was crazy

When his (i.e. Jesus') family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.” (Mark 3:21)

Your family will do same for you as you derail the thread. A curse with your Bible.
At least they will be alive to do dat
I wonder who among ur family wil be alive by tomorrow after u detonate that suicide vest.
72 virgin everlasting erection things
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2020
zionmde:

At least they will be alive to do dat
I wonder who among ur family wil be alive by tomorrow after u detonate that suicide vest.
72 virgin everlasting erection things

We ask the God you serve to remove sex from your live.
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

We ask the God you serve to remove sex from your live.

SEX is for earthly creatures, meaning creatures living IN THE FLESH!

But heaven is for spirit beings, no body parts like male or female organs. Luke 20:34-36

So Muhammad lied to those fighting to protect him so that they'll keep dying with the hope of continue sexual pleasures. Unknowing to them that at death their is no LOVE, HATRED or any other FEELINGS in the grave! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

SEX is for earthly creatures, meaning creatures living IN THE FLESH!

But heaven is for spirit beings, no body parts like male or female organs. Luke 20:34-36

So Muhammad lied to those fighting to protect him so that they'll keep dying with the hope of continue sexual pleasures. Unknowing to them that at death their is no LOVE, HATRED or any other FEELINGS in the grave! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 cheesy

Na you Sabi o! You have nothing to preach save your hatred for Muslims and Muhammad. You won't get one single JW fish here! Go to heaven first and see if na only spirit dey dere!

When Elijah was carried away with Chariot was he human or Spirit?

Die and see what's in reserve for you?
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na you Sabi o! You have nothing to preach save your hatred for Muslims and Muhammad. You won't get one single JW fish here! Go to heaven first and see if na only spirit dey dere!

When Elijah was carried away with Chariot was he human or Spirit?

Die and see what's in reserve for you?

Just ask my friend, ASK! wink

When the inspired writer pen down those words there was NO flying vessels that could convey people through the sky.
If such should happen today, your own grandson who has been seeing aeroplanes will tell you that whatever goes up in that manner will still come down! wink

For your information, Elijah never got to heaven {John 3:13} he was transported to another part of the earth and from there he wrote a letter and send it back home (through humans)! 2Chronicles 21:12

So learn about sacred secrets you don't know from the Bible, your Qur'an is just a fabrication of an impostor! wink
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Just ask my friend, ASK! wink

When the inspired writer pen down those words there was NO flying vessels that could convey people through the sky.
If such should happen today, your own grandson who has been seeing aeroplanes will tell you that whatever goes up in that manner will still come down! wink

For your information, Elijah never got to heaven {John 3:13} he was transported to another part of the earth and from there he wrote a letter and send it back home (through humans)! 2Chronicles 21:12

So learn about sacred secrets you don't know from the Bible, your Qur'an is just a fabrication of an impostor! wink

Please tell this story to your grandchildren. Only them will belief this shi!
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please tell this story to your grandchildren. Only them will belief this shi!

That's why your fellow believers terrorize people who mock your stupid god. cheesy

Instead of looking for ways to reason with your audience, you always think of forcing them to come worship your hopeless god. cheesy

Well i'm now one of true Christians Sir, we speak consolingly NOT aggressively or insulting others like your radical Muslim brother who will start killing those who reciprocate in the same manner! wink

As for jamalee, i'm 100% sure he can notice the huge gap between TRUE worshippers of God who has what it takes to convince others!

and

Credulous radical religionists who only speak rashly to intimidate others and nursing the feeling that those ones aren't fit to live!

So don't bother about whether i'll catch fish for Jesus, Jesus himself wants faithful, humble, respectful, tolerant and mild tampered ones to equip as happy preachers and teachers of God's word NOT temperamental terrorists! cheesy
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why your fellow believers terrorize people who mock your stupid god. cheesy

Instead of looking for ways to reason with your audience, you always think of forcing them to come worship your hopeless god. cheesy

Well i'm now one of true Christians Sir, we speak consolingly NOT aggressively or insulting others like your radical Muslim brother who will start killing those who reciprocate in the same manner! wink

As for jamalee, i'm 100% sure he can notice the huge gap between TRUE worshippers of God who has what it takes to convince others!

and

Credulous radical religionists who only speak rashly to intimidate others and nursing the feeling that those ones aren't fit to live!

So don't bother about whether i'll catch fish for Jesus, Jesus himself wants faithful, humble, respectful, tolerant and mild tampered ones to equip as happy preachers and teachers of God's word NOT temperamental terrorists! cheesy

I don't terrorise anyone. there's no compulsion in religion. Who is jamalee? Less than .5% of Muslims are terrorist and you will keep calling Muslims terrorist! I will start calling your gods terrorist now!
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't terrorise anyone. there's no compulsion in religion. Who is jamalee? Less than .5% of Muslims are terrorist and you will keep calling Muslims terrorist! I will start calling your gods terrorist now!

After you've been ridiculed by atheists, you suddenly left them and turned to Churchgoers with your aggression.

Of course if not because we live in a country where the law says there is freedom of speech, expression and worship.
Dingbats like you will easily mobilize good for nothing religionists of your kind and start afflicting pains on those saying things contrary to your faith!
If truthfully you're not a terrorist, peace loving people think of thought provoking questions that could reach the heart of their listeners, NOT just aggressively speaking against other people's faith!
My grandmother told me how Islam came to our towns and villages, she said they'll come like preachers but saying hurtful things against the people claiming they're God's messengers, and whoever reciprocate in the same manner will be marked. Then they will return with swords going directly to house of those who abused them, and after killing those ones others will surrender!

That was how Islam came in. I do argue a lot with her back then because i strongly believe that Islam is for peace, but your attitude now brought back her memory and i remembered everything she said, how i wish she's still alive now, i would have prostrated myself before her to beg for forgiveness! undecided
Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by AntiChristian: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

After you've been ridiculed by atheists, you suddenly left them and turned to Churchgoers with your aggression.

Of course if not because we live in a country where the law says there is freedom of speech, expression and worship.
Dingbats like you will easily mobilize good for nothing religionists of your kind and start afflicting pains on those saying things contrary to your faith!
If truthfully you're not a terrorist, peace loving people think of thought provoking questions that could reach the heart of their listeners, NOT just aggressively speaking against other people's faith!
My grandmother told me how Islam came to our towns and villages, she said they'll come like preachers but saying hurtful things against the people claiming they're God's messengers, and whoever reciprocate in the same manner will be marked. Then they will return with swords going directly to house of those who abused them, and after killing those ones others will surrender!

That was how Islam came in. I do argue a lot with her back then because i strongly believe that Islam is for peace, but your attitude now brought back her memory and i remembered everything she said, how i wish she's still alive now, i would have prostrated myself before her to beg for forgiveness! undecided

My attitude? Your attitude have been worse! You have abused Muhammad several times and how many times have I abused Jesus in my response to you?

You grandma may have lied. Read what some non-muslims say about Muhammad especially Mahatma Ghandi. It shows you and your grannny are simply liars!

Lamartine
"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls... the forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unit of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words."
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Histoire de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol II, pp. 276-77

George Bernard Shaw
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness."

Mahatma Gandhi
"I wanted to know the best one who holds today's undisputed way over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These -and not the sword- carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

Sarogini Naidu
The famous poetess of India says about Islam: "It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'! I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

Ideals of Islam, video Speeches and Writings, Madras, 1918, p.169

Bosworth Smith
"He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports."

Mohammed and Mohammadanism, London 1874, p. 92

James A. Michener
"Muhammad, the inspired man who founded Islam, was born about A.D. 570 into an Arabian tribe that worshipped idols. Orphaned at birth, he was always particularly solicitous of the poor and needy, the widow and the orphan, the slave and the downtrodden. At twenty he was already a successful businessman, and soon became director of camel caravans for a wealthy widow. When he reached twenty-five his employer, recognizing his merit, proposed marriage. Even though she was fifteen years older, he married her, and as long as she lived, remained a devoted husband."
"Like almost every major prophet before him, Muhammad fought shy of serving as the transmitter of God's word, sensing his own inadequacy. But the angel commanded 'Read'. So far as we know, Muhammad was unable to read or write, but he began to dictate those inspired words which would soon revolutionize a large segment of the earth: "There is one God."
"In all things Muhammad was profoundly practical. When his beloved son Ibrahim died, an eclipse occurred, and rumors of God's personal condolence quickly arose. Whereupon Muhammad is said to have announced, 'An eclipse is a phenomenon of nature. It is foolish to attribute such things to the death or birth of a human-being.'
"At Muhammad's own death an attempt was made to deify him, but the man who was to become his administrative successor killed the hysteria with one of the noblest speeches in religious history: 'If there are any among you who worshipped Muhammad, he is dead. But if it is God you worshipped, He lives forever.'"

'Islam: The Misunderstood Religion' in Reader's Digest (American Edition), May 1955, pp. 68-70

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contradictions As Peter Denies Christ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

My attitude? Your attitude have been worse! You have abused Muhammad several times and how many times have I abused Jesus in my response to you?

You grandma may have lied. Read what some non-muslims say about Muhammad especially Mahatma Ghandi. It shows you and your grannny are simply liars!

Lamartine
"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls... the forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unit of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words."
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Histoire de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol II, pp. 276-77

George Bernard Shaw
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness."

Mahatma Gandhi
"I wanted to know the best one who holds today's undisputed way over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These -and not the sword- carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

Sarogini Naidu
The famous poetess of India says about Islam: "It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'! I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

Ideals of Islam, video Speeches and Writings, Madras, 1918, p.169

Bosworth Smith
"He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports."

Mohammed and Mohammadanism, London 1874, p. 92

James A. Michener
"Muhammad, the inspired man who founded Islam, was born about A.D. 570 into an Arabian tribe that worshipped idols. Orphaned at birth, he was always particularly solicitous of the poor and needy, the widow and the orphan, the slave and the downtrodden. At twenty he was already a successful businessman, and soon became director of camel caravans for a wealthy widow. When he reached twenty-five his employer, recognizing his merit, proposed marriage. Even though she was fifteen years older, he married her, and as long as she lived, remained a devoted husband."
"Like almost every major prophet before him, Muhammad fought shy of serving as the transmitter of God's word, sensing his own inadequacy. But the angel commanded 'Read'. So far as we know, Muhammad was unable to read or write, but he began to dictate those inspired words which would soon revolutionize a large segment of the earth: "There is one God."
"In all things Muhammad was profoundly practical. When his beloved son Ibrahim died, an eclipse occurred, and rumors of God's personal condolence quickly arose. Whereupon Muhammad is said to have announced, 'An eclipse is a phenomenon of nature. It is foolish to attribute such things to the death or birth of a human-being.'
"At Muhammad's own death an attempt was made to deify him, but the man who was to become his administrative successor killed the hysteria with one of the noblest speeches in religious history: 'If there are any among you who worshipped Muhammad, he is dead. But if it is God you worshipped, He lives forever.'"

'Islam: The Misunderstood Religion' in Reader's Digest (American Edition), May 1955, pp. 68-70

Well it's not my business whether you abuse, arrest, slap, imprison or kill Jesus. What matters is the legacy Jesus left behind!

You can misjudge Jesus out of misinformation or misconception regarding Jesus' teachings. John 6:60-66

After being an eyewitness of the good works Jesus is doing, that's when the angels will hold you responsible for anything you say against him. Matthew 12:32 compared to John 6:67-69, John 7:44-46

But those people won't say all that if they noticed that there is no group on planet earth practicing fabricated lies your folks said about Muhammad to deceive people!

Instead of posting what is not real, why not name an Islamic group that's recognisable globally so that observers can assess Muhammad's virtuous teachings through the attitude of those adhering to his teachings? Matthew 7:15-18

For your information, after thoroughly meditating on Jesus' sermon, attitude and dealings with his contemporaries, Mohandas Gandhi also said
"I love Jesus but i hate Christians, because they are not PRACTICING what Jesus taught in those gospels"

Now after reading the same book you're trying to apply the psycho mentality of those useless Arabs on what was written two thousand years ago by Jews in their own community! cheesy

Jesus claims to be the son of God, just as Muhammad also claim to be a messenger of God, so whoever insult, abuse or curse them is not my problem. Let God himself judge if anyone speak against his TRUE messenger Sir! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Mourns His Second Wife Ibidun / Is This Evidence For The Genesis 1 Gap Theory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.