Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (862 Views)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Withdraw From Gtbank Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Enemyofdarkness: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Abeg pardon me I can't post in business/investment section.

I opened one leshoto PayPal going to a month now. I used to withdraw from it to my card. Today I've withdrawn $200 alone today though still pending. I also have two other pending withdrawals ($111), I withdrew those ones the day before yesterday. Sad thing PayPal dey always delay my withdrawal for 72 hours but that still doesn't bother me.
Now I've got almost $100 in it this afternoon and I'm thinking of withdrawing it again. I'm just thinking say PayPal no go start putting eye for the account so? As e be say na new account, I'm even expecting $500 tomorrow sef. Mind you, if I withdraw this $100 e go be $300 wey I don withdrawn today. I will now have almost 5 pending withdrawals.

Expert in the house, is it safe to withdraw it? And also the $500 I'm expecting tomorrow is it safe to receive it?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nano90: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Baba abeg if na business you dey do through PayPal to be yielding that amount

Please help a brother in need of online biz
Re: ... by maxjax(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
ehn.....this one na format o....if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: ... by MedicH: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
There's no guarrantee on any transaction with unverified paypal. They can wake up any time and decide to limit it. It just happens. Limit of withdrawal is $500 total so as long as account is unverified expect anything from paypal. Reason i dont store money on my unverified accounts.
Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
maxjax:
ehn.....this one na format o....if you know, you know
bro no be format I can upload screenshot of my payments here. Why should I ?

Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:
There's no guarrantee on any transaction with unverified paypal. They can wake up any time and decide to limit it. It just happens. Limit of withdrawal is $500 total so as long as account is unverified expect anything from paypal. Reason i dont store money on my unverified accounts.
I only verified with my credit card, I think that suppose to be a 60% verification?
Re: ... by MedicH: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I only verified with my credit card, I think that suppose to be a 60% verification?

Very possible. Just have your verification documents handy and expect anything.
Re: ... by MedicH: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have two UAE accounts and each have exchanged 3k$ each at 310#/$ and i don't withdraw so I'm losing money. I need a workthrough on the withdrawal thing. Can a UAE paypal withdraw to Nigerian bank?
Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:
I have two UAE accounts and each have exchanged 3k$ each at 310#/$ and i don't withdraw so I'm losing money. I need a workthrough on the withdrawal thing. Can a UAE paypal withdraw to Nigerian bank?
lol so you too
Still dey learn. E be like say I still get edge over you bro concerning PayPal stuff
Re: ... by MedicH: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
lol so you too
Still dey learn. E be like say I still get edge over you bro concerning PayPal stuff

Yea. It doesn't matter. Answer the question if yoy can.
Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:

Yea. It doesn't matter. Answer the question if yoy can.
yes it's very possible
Re: ... by MedicH: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
yes it's very possible

Okay. Lastly which bank works best?
Re: ... by ebenezary(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:

Okay. Lastly which bank works best?
Just walk into any uba bank and request for africard and thank me later and if you need to verify PayPal account get back to me
Re: ... by maxjax(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:

wow.....my paypal acc has bn lyin dormant.$0.0...pls show me how do i start earnin? maxjax8@gmail.com is my paypal ad
Re: ... by Nano90: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Baba teach me too how to make money
Help a soul cry

Enemyofdarkness:
Re: ... by lessonsoflife: 3:42am On Jan 02, 2020
ebenezary:

Just walk into any uba bank and request for africard and thank me later and if you need to verify PayPal account get back to me

Which one can I use on eBay, Lesotho or UAE?

I have UAE but eBay won't accept it and do I use VPN on eBay?
Re: ... by MedicH: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Adewuyi777:
MedicH I can buy the funds from you if you don't mind

the scammer way you mean. receive funds block sender
Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2020
MedicH:

the scammer way you mean. receive funds block sender
hahaha you got him, all these broke scammers no go find something doing aside scamming their fellow guys
Re: ... by Enemyofdarkness: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Adewuyi777:
Enemyofdarkness well if you don't mind you can bring the funds to me I will be buying 320/$
you are a broke theif bro I can smell that from miles away
Re: ... by ebenezary(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
you are a broke theif bro I can smell that from miles away
I support you you because who joined NL yesterday and started exchanging $$$ overnight. Who does that?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Marry Your Mate / Five Dating Mistakes To Avoid / Romancelanders, What Do You Think About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.