Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. (14244 Views)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
rahztafari:
Is there a whatsapp group? Make una tell me ooo so that I can hop in asap. This guy helped me deal with a toxic relationship last year. I Stan!
check for my WhatsApp digits on my profile, holla at me there cause every move I make I first of all send everyone on my whatsapp a message.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Starboytwo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
You are a great writer ubunja and I personally have learnt so much from your miseducations.

I'm a fan man, A BIG FAT ONE...

First of all, merry Christmas...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
samtinx:
my website of the year 2020 award goes to www.miseducations.com and if Ubunja choose to start any form of clique just as we have marlians,just know that I am already a faithful even before it was created grin grin

There are many silent but gruesome followers too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Omar09(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:
I'll be on WhatsApp later on tonight. My WhatsApp is always flooded with messages. I now allocate special times to log in otherwise I wouldn't manage it.

OK.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by henryobinna(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
bookmarked already.

Big success to you Ubunja, you've done great and continue to do.

God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by mrpaedo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
samtinx:
my website of the year 2020 award goes to www.miseducations.com and if Ubunja choose to start any form of clique just as we have marlians just know that I am already a faithful even before it was created grin grin
The Miseducationists grin grin
Congrats Baba.I have bookmarked the website and plan to visit it daily.You will chop my money tire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
mrpaedo:

The Miseducationists grin grin
Congrats Baba.I have bookmarked the website and plan to visit it daily.You will chop my money tire grin
smiling all the way to the bank. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Starboytwo:
You are a great writer ubunja and I personally have learnt so much from your miseducations.

I'm a fan man, A BIG FAT ONE...

First of all, merry Christmas...
I was waiting for you to finish your message.

Thank you starboy. You have always been one of the good ones. Yes I had a merry Christmas. And the new year was good too. Hope it was the same for you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by mrpaedo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:
smiling all the way to the bank. Lol.
The website is SUPERB .I just subscribed to the e-mail notifications for newer content.Just state what we have to do for you to get paid and i will do it.
Congrats once again cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by karkinase(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wow superb website ....thumbs up Ubunja cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Hardrive(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
You can never run out of followers. You would always be a point of reference. Already checked your blog, and it is impressive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Aiziko: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'm so happy hearing this news. I'm appalled at the way some elements have been treating you. Some religious leaders don't even have up to half your intelligence and are treated like God's. Keep the miseducations running bro. As you once said sharing is caring. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ueed(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hi, Ubunja, I am a programmer, writer and run the dating website - Loggerbros MAG ( https://loggerbros.com ) I would love for us to partner in writing. For example I can reproduce some of your writings on Loggerbros(of course with credits to you) and optionally you can do same(of course with the credits). Though I don't write on red pill, but I write on something close and in tune with men's emotional health in relationship.

Is my proposal gonna fly and if Yes, how else do I contact you asides here. (as for me, Telegram and FB @eugyenoch or email - enochdavid8@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Eugy Enoch.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by kurupt1: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Noticed that no female has commented on this thread..... Seems they are scared grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Vicboy1(m): 1:18am On Jan 02, 2020
"all girls are lesbians at heart" ubunja do you mean all girls are lesbians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Vicboy1:
"all girls are lesbians at heart" ubunja do you mean all girls are lesbians
every girl has it in her to go lez.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by narit: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Finally time to be soaked in Ubunja’s unparalleled wisdom. Word of advise for anyone seeing these.
The moment you click that link, you are about to see a new world, a world where you will be REBORN.
Please guys make sure you pass this legacy to your children’s children, they don’t deserve to suffer like us at the helms of women or should I say hoes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
ueed:
Hi, Ubunja, I am a programmer, writer and run the dating website - Loggerbros MAG ( https://loggerbros.com ) I would love for us to partner in writing. For example I can reproduce some of your writings on Loggerbros(of course with credits to you) and optionally you can do same(of course with the credits). Though I don't write on red pill, but I write on something close and in tune with men's emotional health in relationship.

Is my proposal gonna fly and if Yes, how else do I contact you asides here. (as for me, Telegram and FB @eugyenoch or email - enochdavid8@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Eugy Enoch.
hie Enoch let's talk this through on WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
kurupt1:
Noticed that no female has commented on this thread..... Seems they are scared grin
lol they are scared of what my guy? They should be celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Thayoreey: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Compliments ubunja, I'm one of your biggest fan and just within yesterday and today, I've gone through all your post on your site and I can say I've leant alot. You're the true rep of what an ideal man should be.
Out of curiosity, though I know its a personal question by I'll ask anyways. At what age did you start playing babes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by totosucker(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
This Ubunja will not go to heaven. He is a hardcore redpiller

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Boykevwe81(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I wish you the best this year
cry baby, how. we have move to the permanent site.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Doriginal1956(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Compliments Ubunja. Thanks for all your doing, a million dollar is not worth the knowledge you have impacted in me particularly. More ink to your pen. Cheers to the Redpillers[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
totosucker:
This Ubunja will not go to heaven. He is a hardcore redpiller
he will make heaven.some men adore women than God dis days.dat nonsense has to stop.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Juniorangel(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ubunja the great am really happy about this. I just bookmarked the site now . I saw ur chat on WhatsApp yesterday though. Finally this 2020 will be great for us Happy New Year Bro.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Mubbyleey(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is awesome ubunja... I'm one of your biggest fan here on Nairaland. I've been following you like a ghost seeking for revenge grin, it's time i reveal myself to you. I love your work man, it's a great deal for me as you're making Nigerian guys wake up from dream to reality by making em swallow redpills....

I've been taking redpills for a while now, since 2014 when i tumble & rumble upon a post online then. So it has shaped my life over the years, making me realise my potential as a man. Seeing the deceptions around me, opening my eyes to reality.

With your work here so far, I'm glad someone is finally here to free Nigerian guys and wake them up from slumber or dream to reality.

Keep it up man!!! A lot of guys are gonna be grateful for this... I have saved your WhatsApp number on my phone long time ago, i think it's time i chat you up and still learn more from you.
Pls note this username: *Mubbyleey*
I've been a fan and will always be wink

Consider yourself blessed man!
Ubunja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by tripleking64(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one Ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Jeweltz(f): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Is this ubunja some gods or something? I think he's good o, but it seems people worship him on this website. I'm new on this site ehn, is there something I'm missing out about him? Help a local girl

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Is this ubunja some gods or something? I think he's good o, but it seems people worship him on this website. I'm new on this site ehn, is there something I'm missing out about him? Help a local girl
He is a very generous guy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ueed(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
ubunja:
hie Enoch let's talk this through on WhatsApp.

Thanks alot, I will do that(don't know your whatsapp digits though) I am quite new to your posts and am not on whatsapp myself for now but will soon be, so no worries on that. How do I get your whatsapp digits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / I Hate Valentine's Day / Is It Wrong For Girl To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.