Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. (14221 Views)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Vicboy1(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
every girl has it in her to go lez.
Ubunja this is unbelievable. I do notice how girls do call thereselves darling, some times the kiss thereselves
But ubunja I have one more questions to ask , Do girls also have feelings to have sex with thereselves too?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
ueed:

Thanks alot, I will do that(don't know your whatsapp digits though) I am quite new to your posts and am not on whatsapp myself for now but will soon be, so no worries on that. How do I get your whatsapp digits.
click my moniker above this message and enter my profile. You'll see the contacts there.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
tripleking64:
Nice one Ubunja
let's see how much we can achieve this 2020.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

The website is SUPERB .I just subscribed to the e-mail notifications for newer content.Just state what we have to do for you to get paid and i will do it.
Congrats once again cool
very well appreciated brotherman. How is the new year this far?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Digmygold: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:

You will.achieve more disappointments and failures.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

I'm very sorry your father is a deadbeat baby daddy who dumped your mother and left you when you were little, but lashing out at every guy who leaves his woman and kid is not going to bring your father back.

Go get counselling bro. Life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by henryobinna(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

what the fu..ck is wrong with you?

angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland need to to start doing something about some creatures that are flocking here

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by IduNaOba: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op how can I reach you please?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Vicboy1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ubunja i don't know why you are ignoring my question, I just want to learn more from you
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Vicboy1:
Ubunja i don't know why you are ignoring my question, I just want to learn more from you
some things can't be explained but have to be experienced personally.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
IduNaOba:
Op how can I reach you please?
as long as its not for dating advice find my number on my profile.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2020
ueed:

Thanks alot, I will do that(don't know your whatsapp digits though) I am quite new to your posts and am not on whatsapp myself for now but will soon be, so no worries on that. How do I get your whatsapp digits.
did you get in touch? Mention your name as the very first message.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Princepioneer(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] Good to go... We are solidly with you.. Av personally learnt alot from your miseducations.. Keeps it up, boss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by TheApologist: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Respect Ubunja! your commitment to liberating guys from the manipulation of ladies is highly appreciated, I've been so blessed from your wealth of wisdom. More power to your elbow, thumbs up man

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheApologist:
Respect Ubunja! your commitment to liberating guys from the manipulation of ladies is highly appreciated, I've been so blessed from your wealth of wisdom. More power to your elbow, thumbs up man
thank you bossman. Any man who wants to break free from the Matrix will find plenty of resources to empower his hand to yank off the plug and experience true freedom. But freedom can be scary as many guys are not used to it.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Princepioneer:
[color=#770077][/color] Good to go... We are solidly with you.. Av personally learnt alot from your miseducations.. Keeps it up, boss cool
like music to my ears...

Be blessed brotherman.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by nobodii: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
If anyone sent me WhatsApp messages and I haven't replied please be patient. I'm still to go through more than 200 messages. I'm swamped.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Digmygold: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Vlog is what needs to be seen. Show your face and introduce yourself as Ubunja. Lol.

You will keep failing cougar dreamer.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
nobodii:
Abeg wetin redpill and blue pill mean sef
if only I could understand you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Mubbyleey(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
if only I could understand you.
A friend asked me, "what's red pill"... I need an answer that'll convince him to learn more about red pill.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Mubbyleey:
A friend asked me, "what's red pill"... I need an answer that'll convince him to learn more about red pill.
I think it will be better to give him a book instead. Maybe I'm wrong. Get the Esther Villar book for him to read. There's a download link somewhere on my past threads. Let me find it for you

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Mubbyleey(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
I think it will be better to give him a book instead. Maybe I'm wrong. Get the Esther Villar book for him to read. There's a download link somewhere on my past threads. Let me find it for you
Thanks ubunja, I'd appreciate that...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Mubbyleey:

Thanks ubunja, I'd appreciate that...
Here we go. Between these 3 links you must be able to get a free pdf download.

ubunja:
let's make it easy for him my friend:
-----------------------------------------------------

Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Mubbyleey(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:

Here we go.

Thanks ubunja... You're the best, respect man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by nobodii: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2020
nobodii:
i mean what do redpill meaN
it means to love yourself more than you love any woman. To put yourself and your survival first, ahead of every one, especially women. To always have your own best interests at heart. It's about survival.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:

What Exactly Are Green Lights.

Where's this?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by tripleking64(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:

yes
men will learn a lot from you ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by futurevizi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
The Miseducations have their own home on the internet this year. For the honest truth seeker, get you monthly dose of Africa's hottest Red Pill threads at www.miseducations.com

This is a blog for nothing but Miseducations. It's still growing but come and grow it with us as we learn, share and strengthen each other.

Here are some of the Threads posting in the first 3 months, in no particular order, 6 threads a month:

What Exactly Are Green Lights.

Shortcuts To The Booty.

For Extremely Tall Guys Like Me.

Figuring Out The Type Of Women That Like You.

Adam And Eve 3: Mr & Mrs Unpredictable.

Every Woman Is A Lesbian At Heart.

Watch & Learn: The Art Of People Watching.

The Joys Of A Pick Me Chick.

Kings Of Reverse Psychology.

Treat A Woman The Way She Treats Herself.

Releasing Your Girl's Inner Ho.

How Women Get Away With Lies.

Ice Kings: The Colder Your Are The Hotter You Are To Women.

Etc.

*And my first book - Parasitique will be released for free on the blog shortly.

Any inquiries my WhatsApp contacts are on my profile.
*Pls No Dating Questions. If You Still Bring Your Relationship Problem, Your Message Will Be Kindly Ignored *

And my profile will always remain on NL.

All Miseducations on NL will stay on NL forever. They will never be deleted.

And best believe I'll still be an active commentator on NL.

But all new threads will appear on the blog.

Peace and Love this 2020.

Ubunja.

Let it start immediately
Ubunja.
We can't wait sir.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by crunchyg: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
of course brotherman. Bigger better 2020.
Ubunja what's happening, I clicked on the site and it was saying "Can't be reached"
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
crunchyg:

Ubunja what's happening, I clicked on the site and it was saying "Can't be reached"
from my phone its opening. Try another browser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) / Is It Wrong For Girl To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.