Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions (7745 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by bullabong(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ishilove na you come remain to denounce.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by SenecaTheYonger: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Feminism lol. I remember the time when the average woman on Nairaland haven't even heard that word before, now they all act like they've been feminists all their life. I blame those toxic African Americans for this shiit though.

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by angelfallz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Feminism has always been a scam

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Feminism is probably one of the most abused and misunderstood word in gender relations today.

Anyway, like the Tweeter commented, lunatics and ignorant people have taken over the movement and defeated the purpose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2020
CallMeDrino:
According to a Canada-based lady simply identified as Adanna on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter; “Decided I’m no longer a feminist”

Below are some user's reaction to her declaration.

https://twitter.com/Lady_valw/status/1212022144772825089?s=19

Lalasticlala

Hello,please what’s the name of this font?

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by DMerciful(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Even you go tire....just a matter of time.
Ladyhippolyta88:

Feminism is not misandry google is your friend.

How can you have a right ir privilege without respinsiblity does it make sense to you.

I won't respect you just for having a phennis that does not mean I hate you or disrespect you I am under no obligation to respect you because of your genitals.
You just have to earn it like everyone else. Speaking for your right and how men have took advantage of the systen and calling for a change from male oppressors is not hatred.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by CallMeDrino: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Plead:

Hello,please what’s the name of this font?

Here

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by uninspired07: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
I will like to know the part of feminism that said;

1. Don't fck.
2. Don't cook (for your man).

Maybe that will make me understand the Nigerian male response to topics like this.

Can we see your picture, please.

Put your picture on your profile.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Ignorant people are taking feminism to another level.....
Feminism is based on advocating for equality for women..

Some ignorant persons take feminism as "hatred for men" or something....

That comment is right...she really don receive better gbola ....

There is a very thin line between those who speak about Feminism & hatred for men, even though that's not what what Feminist entails.

Truth is, those who pursue that course openly & aggressively on Twitter usually have bad past experiences with men, so they use Feminism to express their displeasure which is not entirely wrong.

Their experiences may be Rape, Domestic violence, Bad parenting, Unfair treatment at workplace etc

You can hardly see a vocal Feminist who doesn't hate men. Not because they are evil & want to kill all men but it's hard to stay Neutral honestly. Some times you have to choose a side.

Judging from popular Twitter feminist, Ozzy Etomi, Sugar Belly, Glory Osei etc. If you follow their daily tweets, you will find out.

One was even speaking ill of her 2 year old Son. Saying if she was a female, she would have learnt & grown faster. That male kids brains are dull etc. Real story.

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by sacx: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm one of those who don't understand what those that identify themselves as feminists are on about. From the definition widely agreed upon, feminism is all about advocacy for equal rights and opportunities for both genders. If that is really it, the campaign ought to have ended in most parts of the world, that's apart from Islam dominated societies where their women are under subjugation. Reason being there is no where in most civilised nations where women are denied opportunities as a result of their genders.

The rising crop of feminists should get off social media and go to the streets where women are really subjugated. They should build camps in Saudi, Iran and the likes if they are to be taken seriously.

The present slide of feminism is actually a calculated assault against the family unit. This is the part I detest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by udder: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

1. Don't fck.

Maybe that will make me understand the Nigerian male response to topics like this.

The true definition of feminism does not justify what people do in the name of feminism.

Many "true feminists" are obvious misandrist sympathizers. In fact, encouraging them is good for the movement.

Saying misandry is not feminism is like saying ISIS is not Islamic. Tell us something we don't know.

4 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Bobosneh: 5:04am On Jan 02, 2020
these people are just isting everything. very soon we will have buharist, yahooist, wereyist, manist, oloshist, jigolist, even poverist madness everywhere rubbish oshiranu.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2020
DMerciful:
Even you go tire....just a matter of time.

No never cheesy that is my line of work winkif you umderstand what I mean.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2020
lalanice:
She never really knew what feminism stands for, she was just men-hating.

She quoted the dictionary meaning of feminism and pointed that that was what she was made to believe in. So she knows the definition and still believes it's all a scam.
The truth is feminism does support lifestyles that go down well with every woman
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

1. Don't fck.

Feminism calls women cooking regularly, gender roles. And they are against it. They believe everything is due to construct , nothing is natural to them. You think every woman wants to delve into that rubbish ?
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

How can you have a right ir privilege without respinsiblity does it make sense to you.

I won't respect you just for having a phennis that does not mean I hate you or disrespect you I am under no obligation to respect you because of your genitals.
You just have to earn it like everyone else. Speaking for your right and how men have took advantage of the systen and calling for a change from male oppressors is not hatred.

Exactly y she left feminism. This falsehood you peddled is one of them.
Men didn't take advantage of any system if not they wouldn't want to be sewage workers, coal miners , etc. What of women oppressors ? Who is delivering women from them ? Feminism is obviously a right of women to want to be stupid and get and at with it
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Mineisgrace(f): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Olalan:
Feminist that don't really know what they want........asking for equal rights, yet would run away from footing the bills equally
hello I foot by own bills joyfully.
I have seen men who can't. So what's your point again?

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Kingkun69(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Equitist>>>>>feminist
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Feminism is probably one of the most abused and misunderstood word in gender relations today.

Anyway, like the Tweeter commented, lunatics and ignorant people have taken over the movement and defeated the purpose.

It's not abuses or misunderstood. It only uses a fair definition to commit atrocities.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Here

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Jodha(f): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2020
truthsayer009:

There is a very thin line between those who speak about Feminism & hatred for men, even though that's not what what Feminist entails.

Truth is, those who pursue that course openly & aggressively on Twitter usually have bad past experiences with men, so they use Feminism to express their displeasure which is not entirely wrong.

Their experiences may be Rape, Domestic violence, Bad parenting, Unfair treatment at workplace etc

You can hardly see a vocal Feminist who doesn't hate men. Not because they are evil & want to kill all men but it's hard to stay Neutral honestly. Some times you have to choose a side.

Judging from popular Twitter feminist, Ozzy Etomi, Sugar Belly, Glory Osei etc. If you follow their daily tweets, you will find out.

One was even speaking ill of her 2 year old Son. Saying if she was a female, she would have learnt & grown faster. That male kids brains are dull etc. Real story.

Forget about those twitter feminist.... they're just bitter women...

The real feminist are more logical...like Chimamanda ... she's not bitter ...

Most of the gibberish those twitter feminist are typing .... I'm sure they don't mean any of them .. it's just clout chasing...
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Exactly y she left feminism. This falsehood you peddled is one of them.
Men didn't take advantage of any system if not they wouldn't want to be sewage workers, coal miners , etc. What of women oppressors ? Who is delivering women from them ? Feminism is obviously a right of women to want to be stupid and get and at with it
Na your problem and opininon be that it doesn't change a thing in what I said which is true
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by AstuteChap: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
The three things that feminists/misandrists (yea, I use both terms interchangeably) absolutely hate, loathe, and detest with all their being:
1. Men
2. Facts, statistics and logic that completely dismantles their half-truths and outright lies such as the "gender wage gap," or that feminism isn't really about equality
3. Women that refuse to identify as feminists and/or women that denounce feminism

Argue with yourself... tongue

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Feminists in 9ja should be fighting to scraping of bride price

4 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Tallesty1(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Buhari promised to make Nigeria better, improve standard of living, put naira in same league with dollar and give us stable and steady electricity.

Google is your friend.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Forget about those twitter feminist.... they're just bitter women...

The real feminist are more logical...like Chimamanda ... she's not bitter ...

Most of the gibberish those twitter feminist are typing .... I'm sure they don't mean any of them .. it's just clout chasing...

I can't forget about them lol. Those people you call bitter have are mentors to a lot of Women, Chimamanda rarely types on Twitter. Her posts rarely gets to Instablog.

--- Most of the gibberish those twitter feminist are typing .... I'm sure they don't mean any of them .. it's just clout chasing

This is not true, I just gave you example of a Woman who is speaking badly about her own male child, how real can that be?
Sugar Belly was raped at a tender age, every thing she types reeks of hatred she feels.
Every single one of them are serious & It is not for clout.

It's like you haven't been on Twitter for a long time, Just follow like 10 Feminist on Twitter. Your eyes will clear. They have thousands of followers who are women if not Millions if you add all their follower numbers up.

It's not for clout.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by goodnewscliff(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
A WOMAN CANT EVER EQUAL A MAN!!!!

ITS A MANS WORLD !!!! THE SOONER THEY SWALLOW THIS HARDNUT,, THE BETTER......
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by smeag0l(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Any advocacy for feminism outside the middle-eastern and islamic countries where women are still under subjugation are all hogwash. Personally, I feel the present advocacy for feminism in normal societies are antics women use to demand for already provided privileges while abdicating the responsibilities that come with it. The main crux for advocacy for equal gender rights is the fact that women don't get equal jobs/equal pay as men but this has long been corrected in every modern thriving organization I know of and even in some organizations, roles and benefits have even been skewed to favour the female gender. For instance, in the organization I work for for every three roles of equal level resourced, one must go to a woman regardless of whether there exists equally competent or even more competent men for all three roles and this is the trend in a lot of organizations especially abroad. I still don't know why people should feminism upandan especially Nigerians ladies that know nothing about it. For me, any lady I want to marry a lady and she comes with that feminism bullshit as an excuse to abdicate some domestic responsibilities, then she should be ready to split bills equally with me even up till the last penny I spend in buying something as small as detergent in the house. She should also be ready not to get any allowances or monthly upkeep from me, she should be ready to get only gifts that match the value of the ones she buys for me and also in direct reciprocity so that if she doesn't buy for me she doesn't get. Only then will I be ready to share the cooking and and the other chores in the house with her. I had initially planned that any lady I marry will only do the cooking while I get maids/nannies to do the rest but if such lady comes up with the feminism crap, then I'll also show her what it means to be a true feminist!

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Temple1288(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
The typa feminism they practice these days looks insane. What if they (feminists) spent less money on “I’m a Feminist” throw pillows and more money on helping vulnerable girls get an education? What if feminists spent less time and energy engaging in Internet arguments or writing think pieces about man-spreading, and instead poured support into women’s liberation movements around the globe? What if feminists prioritized solving the major problems facing women and girls in the world today, and after that, addressed truly minor concerns like mansplaining and microaggression? Imagine what could be accomplished? You won't see them doing all these! In the deep South of America, you see very decent women who think less about feminism and they live very long with their husbands!
Feminists are very bitter people! They just can't stand debates without getting mad in the process! To me, feminism doesn’t really have a philosophy. It’s barely even an ideology. It’s mostly just a series of temper tantrums thrown by a small, privileged minority. And, unless it changes, it will soon be irrelevant.
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by okrikaboi: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
romeorailss:

The word feminism has been bastardised .
[b][/b]

Initially there were good intentions until misandrists took over angry
See how you dey ginger online
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by vikithor(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Learn how to drive very well,call/WhatsApp,see nos below
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by danilmo: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

1. Don't fck.

Ehn ,Tell us, what is ur own understanding of Feminism(in ur own word)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.