Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot (8529 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Of course you don't deserve this kind of man. You have been destined to marry a pick pocketer whose latest job is brick laying.
Thegeneralqueen:
Not this kind of man
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by MrCork: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Ugly couple.

is she uglyer than u?(No oofeense) smiley
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Favysoma:
how is her comment related to feminism?... Its obvious u don't even know the meaning
How are you doing Favy?
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
E pain her... grin grin grin grin
Ugly lizard!!! U can't be in epe and say you're in Lagos. Do I need to argue with somebody that is mentally deformed? Nah nah nah. It's a known fact that you're mentally disturbed. All I feel for you is pity. It's enough already go and take your medication.
Thegeneralqueen:
Coming from a jos almajiri boy come to Lagos so you can be civilized dingbat
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
E pain her... grin grin grin grin
Ugly lizard!!! U can't be in epe and say you're in Lagos. Do I need to argue with somebody that is mentally deformed? Nah nah nah. It's a known fact that you're mentally disturbed. All I feel for you is pity. It's enough already go and take your medication.
Boy i'm a top class video vixen so come to vgc lemme spoil you up a bit to change your orientation because it's obvious you're still living in your fada's house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Damscodammy1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
naijapips04:

You get nyash?
forget oo,�
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Imagine grin grin grin
I even underestimated your stupidity and naivety. What kind of unrefined swine would be a vixen? Ohh maybe you actually meant to say that you're a cheap call girl. Sha speed darlington may consider you for a 2 seconds spot in his music video.
My one month salary can help reshape your entire family.

Thegeneralqueen:
Boy i'm a top class video vixen so come to vgc lemme spoil you up a bit to change your orientation because it's obvious you're still living in your fada's house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine grin grin grin
I even underestimated your stupidity and naivety. What kind of unrefined swine would be a vixen? Ohh maybe you actually meant to say that you're a cheap call girl. Sha speed darlington may consider you for a 2 seconds spot in his music video.
My one month salary can help reshape your entire family.

Your salary is not up to 200k a month and i charged 350k per video so boy i'm above youcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
You signed up on Nairaland to expand your hoeing business and now you have had issues with almost everybody who could help your life on this forum. How do you expect to expand your business then?? Or you want to focus on collecting 500 naira short time from agberos for the rest of your life?? That withered p*ssy won't be in function forever na. U should have a retirement plan please. With the way you're going your retirement won't be rosy at all. Be warned ooo
Thegeneralqueen:
Your salary is not up to 200k a month and i charged 350k per video so boy i'm above youcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
You signed up on Nairaland to expand your hoeing business and now you have had issues with almost everybody who could help your life on this forum. How do you expect to expand your business then?? Or you want to focus on collecting 500 naira short time from agberos for the rest of your life?? That withered p*ssy won't be in function forever na. U should have a retirement plan please. With the way you're going your retirement won't be rosy at all. Be warned ooo
See how everyone on this forum is drooling over your stupidity since you don't want to have sense go make something out of your miserable life before i mess up with your 50k job cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
I pity you. I can't continue fighting with a big in the mud. I leave you to your doomed fate.
Thegeneralqueen:
See how everyone on this forum is drooling over your stupidity since you don't want to have sense go make something out of your miserable life before i mess up with your 50k job cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I pity you. I can't continue fighting with a big in the mud. I leave you to your doomed fate.
I don finish am.........i don win cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Go and look for your fellow low IQ jobless hoes and exchange words with them.
Thegeneralqueen:
I don finish am.........i don win cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Odunolumide(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
And the shameless girl allowed him without giving a dirty slap undecided any man that tries this rubbish with me even if it's my boyfriend I'll slap him

pele
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Resees: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
And the shameless girl allowed him without giving a dirty slap undecided any man that tries this rubbish with me even if it's my boyfriend I'll slap him
Life is too short learn to be nice ..You could drop dead any minute so use your brain and stop farting around.
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Go and look for your fellow low IQ jobless hoes and exchange words with them.
Awwwww don't cry i no you're hot by my wordscheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Kontrol97(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
arsenal jersey �
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
So you still have mouth to talk??Can you imagine!! You that your boyfriend was the one that sponsored you through school while your useless father is alive. And you claimed you earn 300k a month.... Lol... You're a big clown I swear. I bet that your boyfriend owns everybody in your family including your father's balls. Any time your father comes out and boast of being a man he's supposed to beaten to a pulp until he deny his gender. What kind of man would be alive and see his daughter being bombarded with d*ck by another man in the guise of sponsoring her in school and he will just keep quiet? He must be a useless father. And The said boyfriend wants to take you abroad but don't want his family to know. Of course why would he let his family know that he's about to upgrade a hoe hiding in epe. Am sure his family would disown him that if they find out.
Olodo.Asiere.Arindin.Doko mi ashewo tongue
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwwww don't cry i no you're hot by my wordscheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by yultater: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Ugly couple.

sharap!

Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
So you still have mouth to talk??Can you imagine!! You that your boyfriend was the one that sponsored you through school while your useless father is alive. And you claimed you earn 300k a month.... Lol... You're a big clown I swear. I bet that your boyfriend owns everybody in your family including your father's balls. Any time your father comes out and boast of being a man he's supposed to beaten to a pulp until he deny his gender. What kind of man would be alive and see his daughter being bombarded with d*ck by another man in the guise of sponsoring her in school and he will just keep quiet? He must be a useless father. And The said boyfriend wants to take you abroad but don't want his family to know. Of course why would he let his family know that he's about to upgrade a hoe hiding in epe. Am sure his family would disown him that if they find out.
Olodo.Asiere.Arindin.Doko mi ashewo tongue
Looks like my comments always makes you wacks off awwww never knew i was helping a brodacheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dindring tongue
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Favysoma(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Am good oluwahelpme wbu
Oluwahelpme:
How are you doing Favy?
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Hello Delilah, is this ur real picture?

Tell me your net worth.
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Tell me your net worth.
what is special in u that you are asking for my networth?
Re: Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
what is special in u that you are asking for my networth?

So your net worth is only for special people ?

You should be qouting the special people next time and not me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. / Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? / Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.