Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December (980 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December by agadez007(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2020
The obituary was posted in Alor Facebook page

“Onyeocha Umuokwu was shot by an officer at Mr Eze’s house in Alor on Wednesday. A cow cut the rope used to tie it, and started running. The officer on duty aimed to shoot the cow, but mistakenly shot and killed Umuokwu. It’s so painful.”

Re: Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why will the officer shoot at a cow for God's sake? Is that what they gave him firearms for? To use domestic animals for target practice?
Re: Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December by chiemmanuel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
There is No difference between the cow and the officer
Re: Obituary Of Onyeocha Umuokwu Whose sad exit happened On 25th December by Pavore9: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Careless use of firearm.

(1) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy Found (Pictured) / Men Should Undergo Vasectomy For Family Planning - Facebook Feminist / My Life Story, What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.