Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57337 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
stop praying and go and find-out and see if theres anyway you can help no matter how little. if you know you cant do that keep your emotional rants to yourself and stop acting like you actually care.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's to show why adultery is very bad, even with condoms one is not safe.

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Taywon: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ok I'll mail u tomoro
Thanks in anticipation boss

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Tawaibro: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

Although some men are just plain he goats

Modified. . .One maalu is quoting me. To you future maalus That will quote here is your answer. Don't nack your husband well you here? Them go help you nack common sense comot for him head outside
. if u like turn yourself to a sex machine the idiotic fool that would cheat would always cheat I dont believe sex is am instrument perform all the good wife role and pray he doesn't loose astray to bring HIV to u ..Ameeeen

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by hopefulLandlord: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
You definitely must be joking if you think the man used condoms with the prostitutes. How many men who have protected sex contract AIDS?
you seem to know the man pretty well
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Sulaimon83: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
So sad ���
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by AshawoHusband50(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bro please you can send me the link. This is my gmail address dadaslim8@gmail.com
Ebenezar2020:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by CorperKola: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Riele:

Interesting !

I pointed out something and the only reply your pooped filled brain could think of was to slut shame .

It's a new year , flush out the coconut water in your head and maybe leave it empty , so next time , Instead of you typing trash , you ignore ! .

I pointed out something from my own experience , something that happened to my own uncle too due to his LovePeddler wife and all your semen filled brain could say is thats not the point
Its a new year, empty all the semen you've swallowed and maybe your brain will start working again
And stop whoring too, save your unfortunate future husband from Aids!!!

Next time take your own advice too
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ogunnnowos: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I'll send u the link soon, probably tomorrow cos to type it here is too long and I'm a bit busy
pls I need it too. Pls
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by CorperKola: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
MariaAngeles:

Does this comment even make sense to you ?
Where is your empathy ? Life is not a competition of males vs females .
The earlier you realize that and be objective in your judgment, the better for you .

Apparentlye feminists decided long ago it is a competition between male and female. That aside, i dont know what you mean by objective.
Examining an issue from multiple angles and not accepting one sided narratives is the defintion of objectivity
Except that has changed
My uncles wife actually infected him with Hiv before confessing.
Sharing something as personal as that for the benefit of many people is what you are castigating me for now.
May God punish you first and then forgive you later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
he was a good costumer @trailer park
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Tinocosta17(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your story sounds exactly as mine. So sorry about your uncle children. You really need to look for them. I don't know the problem with drivers? My Dad contacted that and he infected my mom with it. Thanks be to God we were not infected

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them

inside life
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by MariaAngeles: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
CorperKola:

Apparentlye feminists decided long ago it is a competition between male and female. That aside, i dont know what you mean by objective.
Examining an issue from multiple angles and not accepting one sided narratives is the defintion of objectivity
Except that has changed
My uncles wife actually infected him with Hiv before confessing.
Sharing something as personal as that for the benefit of many people is what you are castigating me for now.
May God punish you first and then forgive you later
Seriously? Oh come on!
Would it have cost you anything to leave out the bolded ?
Honestly, I empathize with you for whatever it is you're going through, and hopefully, you find happiness again .
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by jelraj(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Sir plz send me d link too
Thank you
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
SamOyovwi:
But this age that many girls have sexually transmitted diseases, that man is on a long thing. I will be faithful to my future wife o. The problems I have seen in life are enough
your wife can still dash you diseases.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by kelechiralph25: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please @ OP, is your uncle from Imo state? Is the wife from Enugu state? Your story seems familiar with my friend's own. The same trailer business and order of death. Thank God my friend and his siblings are doing great now. The girls are all married including my guy. May God keep protecting us even as we play our own role to stay safe.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na e be
deep
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by PattyMike(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

What you're calling hacking is simple tech, don't decieve yourself. Number two someone's message is his/her private business. You should be very ashamed of yourself I'm sorry to say. Your Facebook hacking is taking link from zshadow to send to her and then she'll click it and try to log in with her email and password and frm there you will steal the password. Your useless WhatsApp hacking involves typing WhatsApp web on your PC browser then taking her phone open her WhatsApp and snap the barcode and instantly you will have access to her WhatsApp inbox on the PC then you will return the phone as if u didn't touch it. Because she is not tech savvy she won't know u have tampered with her accounts. You hack your aunt's inbox and you're happy, feeling like one tech genius, sharing her HIV status here on NL. Information she didn't trust you enough to share with you all cus of this your big fat mouth.

6 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.
Indeed my people perish because they lack knowledge in my state Abia,there are provisions made by government for people living with HIV such as free HAART therapy funny enough those undergoing this therapy look healthy and mingle well with the society.pls if the kids are still alive take them to a nearby health centre for proper care. For those that say konji na bastard let's exercise self control and mind where we put our rods into.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ok I'll mail u Tomoro
boss, please send me the link as well thanks
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
mechanics:
That's to show why adultery is very bad, even with condoms one is not safe.
Its best to abstain from premarital sex in fact fornication

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

One stupid man mistake in marriage can create problems for his entire family
One stupid woman mistake creates problems for her alone
zero wisdom.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by SamOyovwi: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Women are not like men. Most women are faithful
niaralandtopuser:
your wife can still dash you diseases.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tinocosta17:
Your story sounds exactly as mine. So sorry about your uncle children. You really need to look for them. I don't know the problem with drivers? My Dad contacted that and he infected my mom with it. Thanks be to God we were not infected
did they survive
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
If you cant abstain use protection period...be smart, you life and that of your loved ones is worth more than 15mins bleep ... Btw i see no diff in raw and safe sex....
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by xtun(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
SamOyovwi:

True

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
SamOyovwi:
I hear! e be like you never open eye
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Donrissy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ok I'll mail u tomoro

Please boss, mail me to. I'll really appreciate. Thanks
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Babara1994(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
big woman like you wink
I'm a young boy
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
PattyMike:

What you're calling hacking is simple tech, don't decieve yourself. Number two someone's message is his/her private business. You should be very ashamed of yourself I'm sorry to say. Your Facebook hacking is taking link from zshadow to send to her and then she'll click it and try to log in with her email and password and frm there you will steal the password. Your useless WhatsApp hacking involves typing WhatsApp web on your PC browser then taking her phone open her WhatsApp and snap the barcode and instantly you will have access to her WhatsApp inbox on the PC then you will return the phone as if u didn't touch it. Because she is not tech savvy she won't know u have tampered with her accounts. You hack your aunt's inbox and you're happy, feeling like one tech genius, sharing her HIV status here on NL. Information she didn't trust you enough to share with you all cus of this your big fat mouth.
your knowledge is very limited that is why your life has not progressed and ur contemporaries are way ahead of you cos u feel u know it all.
there are several other coded ways of hacking that u have no idea of like going through her file manager and locating their encrypted messages and transfer it to ur phone.. lemme stop here....
Besides if u read that post enough you'll realize I said it's my friend's aunt and not mine.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
@ Kirinwa I don't see you anymore in the other thread, have u retired from the game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.