Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (50937 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by EzegeNG: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Man in tears after his girlfriend destroyed his $3m Bugatti Chiron for allegedly cheating on her.

The angry lady destroyed the wide-screen of the super car, leaving an evidence to indicate she personally carried out the task.

"Cheater" was equally engraved on the super car by the girlfriend, so as to proof to the world what he really is.

Watch the video HERE and see photos below..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by EzegeNG: 2:42am On Mar 08, 2019

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by ShameOnAPC: 2:49am On Mar 08, 2019
End time girlfriend

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by AgreatMan: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Any man who can afford a Bugatti should be allowed to cheat provided he didn't bring other women home.

The girl was "kind" with the damage. She only focused on the windshield. Nigga will pay for the repairs, no need to arrest her.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by abdeiz(m): 4:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Cry for wetin? Insurance would cover the damages and then he should proceed to sue her a**.

She must also be rich enough to have the mind to trash his car.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by daddytime(m): 4:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Expensive cheating...

He should be thankful she didn't snuff the life out of him..

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Unlimitk(m): 4:11am On Mar 08, 2019
If na me,I will rape her family members.

Starting from her dad her mom brother sister nephews cousins uncles aunties her grandma granpa .

I Will fuvk them all

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Gosj01(m): 4:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmmm, Someone said 11.5 million car!

Check link in signature.
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by integritylady(f): 5:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Some ladies are crazy... If he gets her arrested, she's gonna pay for damages...
Sure she isn't broke too

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2019
The silly lady that dropped the first comment said serves him right. Oh Lord, she deserves to be shot by a firing squad. angry

60 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by ruggedtimi(m): 5:55am On Mar 08, 2019
if they are not married, hell no she go pay

9 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by 2buffagain(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2019
No time for nonsense.

Report her to police and file charges.
By her foolishness, she has just put herself and her family under slavery to me to pay to fix my multi-million dollar car cool

11 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by 2buffagain(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2019
integritylady:
Some ladies are crazy... If he gets her arrested, she's gonna pay for damages...
Sure she isn't broke too

Most girls are broke.
She has just added her family into the wahala.
It is not beans to fix a multi-million dollar car.

She don enter slavery be dat.
Assuming she is the typical jobless slay queen, She will now probably have to suck copious amounts of deek to work for all the money required to pay for the car.

Her voice go crack by the time she is done cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
that's his charges for cheating
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Sunymoore(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2019
He should sue her broke ass

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Biingoo: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
2buffagain:

Most girls are broke.
She has just added her family into the wahala.
It is not beans to fix a multi-million dollar car.

She don enter slavery be dat.
Assuming she is the typical jobless slay queen, She will now probably have to suck copious amounts of deek to work for all the money required to pay for the car.

Her voice go crack by the time she is done cheesy
Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by mejai(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2019
ordinary common smelly girlfriend. Not even wife!!

6 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Preshy561(f): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Who knows the damages he has caused the lady and still went on to cheat on her.

Smh!!! angry
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Speedyconnect15: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Insurance dey naa!

Credit cards dey!

Nothing spoil

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by koluray: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2019
i bet she wouldn't be that jealous if the guy had a peugeot 504 rather than a bugatti, www.carrepairs.com.ng
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by dollytino4real(f): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
she 4 put fire

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by blingxx(m): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Who knows the damages he has caused the lady and still went on to cheat on her.

Smh!!! angry

Which damage .. P*ssy damage? .... Abeg shift jhor

24 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
I hate women who resort to destroying properties of their man on slight provocation. angry

Na your husband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Nayo08(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Sue her and her family to court they must pay for the damage grin

Didn't he know she was hot and tempered before ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by princfred(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Watch out for envy in poor girls towards rich guys even as they want so much from the guy.

7 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by princfred(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2019
abdeiz:
Cry for wetin? Insurance would cover the damages and then he should proceed to her a**.

She must also be rich enough to have the mind to trash his car.
For where I bet she is broke. They usually harbor latent envy and will to hurt rich guys more.
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Any way I don't involve myself in unstable and crazy relationship. 1ces u tell me u can't live without me I start running. This is a sign of a murderer not a lover brothers.

10 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Biingoo: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
The bitch deserve to be stoned to death!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by ferdybillion(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
He cheated, that's bad but my advice to any man don't date any girl that will even break your shaving stick when she's angry. This does not warrant her to damage his car. she's even a girlfriend not wife just imagine what she would have done if he was married to her. If it were me I would arrest her and her family and friends, go to her village arrest thier King and anybody who pleads on thier behalf. This is pure wickedness

13 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
I will make her pay for it.

She fit destroy her papa bicycle

Where as another ma. Is looking for crude oil under her also?ordinary golf 2 I go batter am

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.