Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Amazon Kindle Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazon Kindle Scam (644 Views)

RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal / Kindle Direct Publishing: Best Video Tuts to Learn How to Hire a Ghostwriter / AMAZON Kindle Direct Publishing Keyword Research To Boost Your Sales By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Scam by Lightway: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
I got a scale on kindle

Royalty was $1.05

Immediately I got a debit in my account of $1.05

Please help.,.

Eliok
Ilegendd
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by eliok(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lightway:
I got a scale on kindle

Royalty was $1.05

Please help.,.

Eliok
Ilegendd
perhaps its a refund. The person refunded the book or ebook
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by Apeshy101(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lightway:
I got a scale on kindle

Royalty was $1.05

Please help.,.

Eliok
Ilegendd

Laugh want kill me

Amazon wan scam you of $1.05 !

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by Lightway: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Cc: pocohantas

I see you're doing what you can to help people feed and survive during these trying times.

5k may be small to Dangote but to the common man it's lifesaver... You are a life saver.

I'm writing to ask for assistance.... Not money though the 5k would be really helpful to me. But it seems I missed the giveaway

I'm asking for job offers...I'm a student and I survive on article writing.

I paid my rent this year off article writing though my school fees remains unpai (no money yet)

I'm asking if you can help me with article writing jobs.... I can write on many niches tech, health, fitness, education, skin care, beauty, fashion... I've got 4 years of experience and I can give you or your clients the best. I have samples to show just how good my works are.

All I'm requesting is that if you are opportuned to come across any job offer relating to article writing please don't forget to help a student make an honest living.

You're one of a kind, even those that call you Evening Newspaper are dropping their details.. grin

Awaiting your response

Thank you
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by eliok(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Lightway:
Cc: pocohantas

I see you're doing what you can to help people feed and survive during these trying times.

5k may be small to Dangote but to the common man it's lifesaver... You are a life saver.

I'm writing to ask for assistance.... Not money though the 5k would be really helpful to me. But it seems I missed the giveaway

I'm asking for job offers...I'm a student and I survive on article writing.

I paid my rent this year off article writing though my school fees remains unpai (no money yet)

I'm asking if you can help me with article writing jobs.... I can write on many niches tech, health, fitness, education, skin care, beauty, fashion... I've got 4 years of experience and I can give you or your clients the best. I have samples to show just how good my works are.

All I'm requesting is that if you are opportuned to come across any job offer relating to article writing please don't forget to help a student make an honest living.

You're one of a kind, even those that call you Evening Newspaper are dropping their details.. grin

Awaiting your response

Thank you
how much is 1k words
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by Lightway: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
eliok:
how much is 1k words

I start with #2 per word for new clients... So it's 2k
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by Macgyver1: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Lightway:
I got a scale on kindle

Royalty was $1.05

Please help.,.

Eliok
Ilegendd

Is that why you brand Amazon a scam? I will advise you to edit the title. The book was obviously or better still contact Amazon for a better explanation.
Re: Amazon Kindle Scam by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Has QUARANTINE Affected Your Relationship? / Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged / Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.