Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged (646 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged by Linadinna: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
A Girl is accusing a well known plastic surgeon of damaging her body part after a surgery which was meant to be successful but was unsuccessful as she is now experiencing serious complications from it as according to her she is financially drained cause she has spent so much trying to correct the error the surgeon made on her.

She shared a video online saying, "Ladies please, love yourself, love your body, if you can still work on your body it's fine. But if you want to go for surgery I am begging you please avoid Med Contour. I'm battling for my life everyday now. I don't want to talk about this now, I don't really think I am mentally okay to talk about this now. I don't think I am okay to talk about the things I went through and all the damage that was done to my body. I am financially drain right now but I will be fine, I am okay. I'm getting treatment.

Watch the video she shared online below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TEQbibhvUo

See screenshots of her lamentations below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/girl-accuses-surgeon-after-her-body.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged by Orjitex15(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Water don pass garri.

Wetin Westlife no go see for empty street?
Re: Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
any smart person knows that there are no such thing as 100% complication free surgeries...you only have to watch the show BOTCHED and all the atrocities on it, to understand that surgeries do go wrong "very often".

its sad that the above lady learned her lesson way to late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Accuses Surgeon After Her Body Gets Damaged by dawnomike(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Orjitex15:
Water don pass garri.

Wetin Westlife no go see for empty street?
This one is garri don pass water grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Ur Brother / Watch Girl Got Bleep For Vacancy +18 Watch / Earn From Toloka App Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.