Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day (78527 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Louder my man,louder.......all these saturday marriages are not love but partnership,love kor.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
This man still hasn't learnt his lesson?
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
All I see in Marshal Bernard is a man that can't keep a secret..... No wonder the first girl dumped his childish ass and left him scouting for Under-17 girls like Arsenal scouts.

Must he invite his friends and that of hers for an engagement that is meant to be between the two?

Is he thinking that some of the friends who he planned this dumb show are truly happy for him?

There are things we should keep off the cyberspace if we really want to have a good time.

I don't think I will do this engagement thingy with friends, not a fan of pre-wedding pics, probably because I'm a private person.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by yeyeosoronga: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
olumide3367:
Thank God o.. The woman will be pained ehn..
Mainwhile while the man now grin

Why would she be pained when she left him at the last minute? How are you sure she is not married to someone else and with children by now?
It's not a competition o
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
sassiemyk:

Says someone without a Father...

Take your opinion and give yourself anal Ice-Cream...
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
This was the man plan B all along
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by lucky4west: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
different strokes for different folks...disappoint don make this guy popular...all way na way
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Hairdo666(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

Hope he didn't rush in sha.

But whatever the case, it is a man's world.

Even in the "developed countries" where men are relatively restrained still a man's world.

Even the major holy books show a strong bias towards men.

I was shocked when I saw 2 relatively young, semi-manageable dames fighting for the attention of a 65 -70 year old security guard.

Believe me, this negro already had 3 wives at home cheesy

No matter how poor you're, a woman awaits you.
A man's world. Because of one relationship.
Way up your ass is where you go with that bullshit

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by SarakiBukola: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hairdo666:

A man's world. Because of one relationship.
Way up your ass is where you go with that bullshit

E pain am.

So the holy books favour women ?

If you had an atom of sense, you would see that my position is actually anti-gender bias.

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Hairdo666(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

E pain am.

So the holy books favour women ?

If you had an atom of sense, you would see that my position is actually anti-gender bias.
Wayyyy up your ass is where you go with all that bullshit.

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by friendl: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
He never learn lesson,make he do things publicly

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by daprofo: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
All I see in Marshal Bernard is a man that can't keep a secret..... No wonder the first girl dumped his childish ass and left him scouting for Under-17 girls like Arsenal scouts.

Must he invite his friends and that of hers for an engagement that is meant to be between the two?

Is he thinking that some of the friends who he planned this dumb show are truly happy for him?

There are things we should keep off the cyberspace if we really want to have a good time.

God bless you for this truth.

The guy too de show!

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Zooposki(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

Hope he didn't rush in sha.

But whatever the case, it is a man's world.

Even in the "developed countries" where men are relatively restrained still a man's world.

Even the major holy books show a strong bias towards men.

I was shocked when I saw 2 relatively young, semi-manageable dames fighting for the attention of a 65 -70 year old security guard.

Believe me, this negro already had 3 wives at home cheesy

No matter how poor you're, a woman awaits you.

E go do you like magic. The man’s Y chromosome is an anomaly of the woman’s X chromosome. The Y chromosome has deteriorated from about 800 to 78, while the woman’s X chromosome remains intact. Very soon men will cease to exist when the Y chromosome deteriorates further.

A woman can make sperm from her bone marrow to fertilize her eggs, so men are really not needed. Have you heard of Mother Nature, Mother Earth, Mother Land. Now there is a puzzle for you. Go figure it out. Just keep feeling like a G and insulting the woman. You will soon realize the errors of your ways when Mother Nature shows you that the Black Woman is God and her womb is a portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Palehair: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=BotafogoJunior post=85464026][/quote] Finally, somebody agrees with me. Love ni

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This man is in a hurry too much. When did he meet this new girl? when did he decide that she will make a better wife than the first? Why all the paparazzi with friends n social media after all that happened in April?

Some men just grow for pri.ck n body Dem no grow for brain...well na the woman wey agree I blame.

Nonsense
You just typed stupid rubbish.
The woman cancelled the wedding meaning she dumped him.
By dumping him, she had moved on a long time ago.
So the man should wait?
Wait for who and what.
Your assshole so as to insert his prick?
Na u grow prick for brain by typing this rubbish.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nature abhors vacuum.
The same reason cars are designed with spare tyres is the reason why every man should have a backup lady in his life.
The best comment I've seen on this matter.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by ajebuter(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Probably a side chick that came to console when the main chick left..

Fear men

Fear women
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nature abhors vacuum.
The same reason cars are designed with spare tyres is the reason why every man should have a backup lady in his life.

Will you keep quiet!

Happy New year to you grin
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by fof1: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:

Rubbish talk incl d New Year....
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by bonnyhope: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This man is in a hurry too much. When did he meet this new girl? when did he decide that she will make a better wife than the first? Why all the paparazzi with friends n social media after all that happened in April?

Some men just grow for pri.ck n body Dem no grow for brain...well na the woman wey agree I blame.

Nonsense

So you wanted him to shun relationship because the first one turned him down?
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:

So you took all this time to condemn what doesn't concern you

I wish you could channel that energy into your personal problems
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by DrHighchief(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Must everything enter social media?

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by SarakiBukola: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Zooposki:

E go do you like magic. The Y chromosome is an anomaly of the woman’s X chromosome. The Y chromosome has deteriorated from about 800 to 78, while the woman’s X chromosome remains intact. Very soon men will cease to exist when the Y chromosome deteriorates further.

A woman can make sperm from her bone marrow to fertilize her eggs, so men are really not needed. Have you heard of Mother Nature, Mother Earth, Mother Land. Now there is a puzzle for you. Go figure it out. Just keep feeling like a G and insulting the woman. You will realize the errors of your ways pretty soon, when Nature shows you that the Black Woman is God and her womb is a portal.

LOL. You are not so bright.

My comment was meant to point out the bias and not to speak in its favour.

If anything, it's actually to show the unfairness of the of the gender bias.

Girls like you make chauvinists believe females have a smaller brain.

Now keep quiet.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
bonnyhope:

So you wanted him to shun relationship because the first one turned him down?
No. I just want him to be careful, don't rush into marriage n he should learn to keep his affairs away from friends and Social media. Some men have proposed to their partners in the bedroom n later begin to tell family and friends.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Zooposki(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

LOL. You are not so bright.

My comment was meant to point out the bias and not to speak in its favour.

If anything, it's actually to show the unfairness of the of the gender bias.

Girls like you make chauvinists believe females have a smaller brain.

Now keep quiet.

I am very good when it comes to verbal reasoning and comprehension, because I took Literature in English in secondary school and had an A. You were not being sarcastic but mocking, but whatever rocks your boat or makes you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by SarakiBukola: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Zooposki:

I am very good when it comes to verbal reasoning and comprehension, because I took Literature in English in secondary school and had an A. You were not being sarcastic but mocking, but whatever rocks your boat or makes you sleep at night.

I took Literature in English and I got a KMA.

K = Kiss

M = M

Guess the rest. angry

I am on your side, babe. Stop getting your panties in a twist. Women are the light of the world kiss
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Zooposki:

E go do you like magic. The Y chromosome is an anomaly of the woman’s X chromosome. The Y chromosome has deteriorated from about 800 to 78, while the woman’s X chromosome remains intact. Very soon men will cease to exist when the Y chromosome deteriorates further.

A woman can make sperm from her bone marrow to fertilize her eggs, so men are really not needed. Have you heard of Mother Nature, Mother Earth, Mother Land. Now there is a puzzle for you. Go figure it out. Just keep feeling like a G and insulting the woman. You will realize the errors of your ways pretty soon, when Nature shows you that the Black Woman is God and her womb is a portal.
Never new you are a woman.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by omomummy13: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
aniekanekahoffi:
About April 2019, the internet and social media spaces were trending a story of a canceled wedding that was due in about a week. The cancellation which was done by bride for reasons she never gave, sparked lots of controversies that got social media users countering each other in arguments.

However, the supposed groom, Mr. Marshal Bernard who had dusted off and moved on shortly after, eventually found love again and on 2020 New Year’s day, he engaged the love of his life, Nene Essien, in grand style at the poolside of one of the leading 3 star hotels in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom state.

wetinhappen.com.ng gathered from Bernard's friend, Ubong Sampson that Marshal had put up the engagement plan with a mix of his and Nene's friends. While Marshal was kind of evasive of Nene all day, claiming to be engaged in some important activities, another friend of Bernard, Mr. Courage Mbon, pretended to have run into Nene in company of her friends at the engagement venue and offered to give them a short treat.

While Nene left the venue with Mbon, the planners got the stage set and, upon return, Nene met her man on his knee with a ring and the all-important question.

While appreciating his friends, especially Mr. Godwill Essien for their assistance, Bernard hinted that they will soon make the wedding date known.

Source: https://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/man-whose-bride-canceled-wedding-finds-love-again-gets-engaged-on-new-year-day/

No time...
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
I hope this one doesn't hit the rock again. Some heads don't like making noise. Village people are watching
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Most women are not happy to hear this news.
Re: Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day by Zooposki(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
GenBuhari:
Never new you are a woman.

Lol. I’m a woman o. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.