Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? (548 Views)

Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside / Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Roadtoyesterday: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2020
So I will make the post very short.

There is this lady I met during my first year in school, the chemistry was really fast and we end up being the best then. Over 6yrs now, she's still in the uni while am serving.

These are the challenges, we are both AS in Geneotype, she's a Muslim, am a Christian. Her parents will never support her marrying a xtian, every odd is just turning against us except for the true love we have for each other.

We've tried breaking up several times solely because of the Geneotype thing, but each time we tried, we ended up coming back together again even stronger. She's seeing someone else and am also trying to find a replacement but honestly is like my live is evolve around this lady.....

Pls is there any way we can boycott not breaking up and stay together regardless of what people think? I really want to be with this lady for the rest of my life. Is there a way people with our Geneotype can work it out?
Pls don't come and lecture me on how I will start giving birth to SS, the question is, is there a way we can be together probably with some advance technology and exposure.

Pls any advice dropped should be highly matured, many are facing same fate as ours right now
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by STARGREEN(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes with advanced technology. But the best technology is natural which is you avoiding AS lady. There's a reason for you being born AS. Not all love must get to marriage and once kids start coming natural love will be discovered. Remember technology fails occasionally.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Crofton: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2020
undecided

As far as I'm concerned, It's not compulsory to have kids . You can adopt beautiful children and train them as yours, there's no mistake in that .
By doing that, you'll help reduce the fast rising population by 2 or 3 kids ( A much needed reduction ) .

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by AarewaMafia: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Even if you find a way around the genotype, her parents would never consent to the relationship between you.

You've already mentioned the fact that she is already trying to move on by finding your replacement,you should strive to do the same.

In theory,you guys just can't work.
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by mumumugu(m): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2020
go and do another genotype test again, this time in America. send your blood sample through email
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Roadtoyesterday: 3:33am On Jan 03, 2020
mumumugu:
go and do another genotype test again, this time in America. send your blood sample through email
Only few will understand the depth of this your short response..... I my do not trust the ascertion that am AS in Geneotype since the only mean I get tested when was during medicals in 100 level. You know how those lab workers do mix up now..... Am. Just holding to the fact that mosques don't bite AA blood genotype, and mosquitoes bites doesn't affect me much which point me As gene
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Roadtoyesterday: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2020
AarewaMafia:
Even if you find a way around the genotype, her parents would never consent to the relationship between you.

You've already mentioned the fact that she is already trying to move on by finding your replacement,you should strive to do the same.

In theory,you guys just can't work.
About her parents we still believe people change with time, the plan was that, I will impregnate her the show up, then will have to choose abortion, baba mama or their daughter happiness.

On me replacing her i swear bro I really tried am the type that have ego, I hate going back to my vomit... Once I quit I quit, but this particular lady always make me vulnerable, I've bent my rules several times for her. I don't know how to walk away from a 6yrs happiness relationship.

I opened a thread few weeks ago about meeting one new lady that almost make the replacement requirement, all of a sudden, It became very stressful to nurse the relationship and she didn't get to bother too.... I still end up calling my Ex for advjcess
Tears....
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Emagha(m): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2020
AS + AS = AA, AS, AS, SS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Crofton:
undecided

As far as I'm concerned, It's not compulsory to have kids . You can adopt beautiful children and train them as yours, there's no mistake in that .
By doing that, you'll help reduce the fast rising population by 2 or 3 kids ( A much needed reduction ) .

Some men would rather children of theirs and adopt.
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by chinchonglee(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2020
If u like marry her.

Wen u start spending large chunk of ur income on medications, ur eyes will clear. Na dat time u go run come here again but with a different topic.

This is 2020. I won't waste advice anyhow
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by tricksters: 6:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Fake repeated story.
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by AfroKnight: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Imagine an educated person asking questions like this after all the sensitisation over the years. This is 2020. We should not be seeing topics like this on Nairaland.

Your genotype is permanent at least for now. You cannot edit it. One of the ways to escape having an SS baby is by aborting the foetus after confirming it’s genotype during pregnancy. It will be debilitating for you and your wife and it is not cheap. Can you sustain that?

Will you in your right senses take this route? You should avoid future complications. What are your options?

A safe option is to adopt a child. I’ll put the risk at 10% cos you guys can still get freaky one night and say “f*ck it” and nack without condom and boom, pregnancy.

The failsafe way is to breakup and get married to AA partners. The risk is 0.000%. Take this option.
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by GOFRONT(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2020
We are in a new era where genotype is to be considered as the number one stage even before starting up a mere courtship. (Marriage is even too big). I mean Mere relationship.....

But more often than not, we always jump over number one (genotype test) stage to land ourselves in number three stage of a relationship which is d stage of Sex; mostly driven by lust, temptation and Infatuation, because she is Frosh and creamy.... At this stage 3, sex would drive d lovebirds to d point where they both hardly find it difficult to return to their normal thinking ways going by what they put up here for us to read by different Monikers almost on a monthly basis.....On the same genotype issues..

At this stage 3, too much sex would lead to too much chemistry (Chemical reaction) and before you say jack, Local Lovebirds can no longer think straight anymore, Local lovebords begin to see (AS AS ) to be (AA,AA). Lovebirds became so blinded that they could no longer see that they are even from a different Religious beleif...

Local lovebirds even the reason say advance technology fit salvage their present unmatched genotype predicament.....No be only Advanced technology, Na Introductory technology.

Scientists are busy looking for ways to use Advance tech to end the Menace of HIV that has eaten and is still eating all the nooks and crannies of the world and they are yet to succeed in it and you are here looking for Advance tech to help solve a sicklecell anaemia wahala you are about to bring upon yasef by ya dikc......

Your Moslem girlfriend maybe Sexy, Creamy, well mannered and well built but bros why did you chose to jump stage 1?
Pls there are so many more Creamy, well built AA ladies around....
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by Jimbadly: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
So I will make the post very short.

There is this lady I met during my first year in school, the chemistry was really fast and we end up being the best then. Over 6yrs now, she's still in the uni while am serving.

These are the challenges, we are both AS in Geneotype, she's a Muslim, am a Christian. Her parents will never support her marrying a xtian, every odd is just turning against us except for the true love we have for each other.

We've tried breaking up several times solely because of the Geneotype thing, but each time we tried, we ended up coming back together again even stronger. She's seeing someone else and am also trying to find a replacement but honestly is like my live is evolve around this lady.....

Pls is there any way we can boycott not breaking up and stay together regardless of what people think? I really want to be with this lady for the rest of my life. Is there a way people with our Geneotype can work it out?
Pls don't come and lecture me on how I will start giving birth to SS, the question is, is there a way we can be together probably with some advance technology and exposure.

Pls any advice dropped should be highly matured, many are facing same fate as ours right now
Why do I have the feeling that you lack self confidence and find it difficult talking to ladies.
You're too clingy for your own good Mr man. She's already found your replacement cos she knows it can never work out between the two of you, based on religious differences and incompatibility of your genotypes. You on the other hand are yet to come to terms with reality, still clinging on to the vain hope that you can still marry her.

Be a man and move on, cos she has done that already. Stop deluding yourself. You might think you can't live without her, but that's a fallacy, there are a lotta ladies out there better than her. Stop hinging your happiness on one lady. Damn it!
Re: How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? by faithugo64(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Save your unborn kids the trauma of having to live on drugs. If only you know what these warriors go through just to stay alive

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Nation Show Her Love / I Need A Serious Lady For A Serious Marriage / How His Sister Challenged Her CRS Teacher” – Man Proudly Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.