Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside (823 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Zeal0000007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pals ur candid advice on this issue bordering me. I complained initially about my gal. We have been together for 5years now and I intend marrying her next year as things gets better, she will be turning 22 this year while I will be turning 29.

last I wrote about her many advised me to give her chance to breathe since she has been behaving like someone who still wants to give other guys green light and attention, she keep on saying that I have not been giving her chance to associate with other guys, and I keep on asking what kind of friendship do you want with other guys, is it the one that will drift us apart? though, she loves and doesn't want to lose me to anyone not after all that We have passed through all this years, even right now that I'm still struggling. Right now she has started schooling in the university though the same town with me and not far away from my place.

Pals what she does now is when ever she returns from school in evening, when it's like 10 pm she puts her phone on flight mode, currently she goes to school from my place, I make transportation available to her weekly and there's always food in the house. putting her phone on flight mode always when it's late hour, I don't see that as sign of respect.

Just two days ago, she forgot to put it on flight mode as usual and someone called by 10:50 I answered the call and told the individual to call back the next day that she's asleep.
The next morning she asked me why I picked her call and I explained, she wasn't happy at all. she's does not feel save giving her phone to me, coz if I see anything fishes she will need to answer to it,
Right now one of the things she does again is that she doesn't keep chats, she deletes chats especially those she knows I'll be suspecting,

she doesn't even allow me watch movies with her phone, she has cheated on me before when it was just like two months to end my service it wasn't easy on me, to a point of depression but just that they didn't go sexually yet because the guy traveled away from town.

so pals what I'm I to do, this thing is a threat to a point she even had to hid her phone under the pillow even after putting it on flight mode. she can even protect that phone with her life and it's way too much.

l'm a marine engineer and all jobs I'm seeing are offshore jobs,there's alot of traveling on water and I need someone who is Fidel with integrity , many say it's because she's still tender, but I have seen those younger than her in a committed relationships. There's nothing as sweet as travelling for like a month or two and coming back you still meet ur woman intact, some times I ask myself if she doesn't know how to talk to other guys without releasing phone numbers to them,
And I'm not really afraid of break ups, it's better to be open than trying to keep secrets relationships when you know you are committed to someone,that will be mean, and the relationship is real. cos both my family and hers knows each other.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Blakjewelry(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bros you Don lose her already just start getting prepared that way your heart won't shatter. The signs are already there

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Bluntguy: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
If men have not yet started sharing her with you, I'm afraid bros, that might soon be the case. You can read the handwriting on the wall, but you are too timid to accept it. She is definitely two-timing. Move on before you develop high blood pressure, unless she accepts to be more open with you. All the best bro.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Patented: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Change the topic to "Despite my commitment......................."
she is young and wants to explore.......its kinda inevitable at her age. her eye dey outside.
Not sure she can relate to the level of commitment you require cos all her peers are talking about parties and stuff and you are cramping her style.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
gringringrin

Dude what happened to your testosterone?
Keep allowing her to keep playing hanky-panky with your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by bigiyaro(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Haba bro nawao for u o, u still need prophet to tell u say ur babe na explorer abi? infact how much you pay, wey u go say na only u go dey fvck?
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by sholikay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have come to realize that the day a man start disturbing himself about his wife fidelity,that moment his life span begins to reduce drastically...my brother no give yourself high BP oooo....just act as if nothing dey happen,then you will see how things will be revealed,either by God or by her guilt....the more you continue trying to catch her,the more she hid things and even deny the obvious...just let her be...but be careful if you guys is already being "intimate "..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Gigilis: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hello everyone, thanks for a great post. If you want to understand how companies evaluate the cost of projects, then you should and read a very useful article for yourself.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals ur candid advice on this issue bordering me. I complained initially about my gal. We have been together for 5years now and I intend marrying her next year as things gets better, she will be turning 22 this year while I will be turning 29.

last I wrote about her many advised me to give her chance to breathe since she has been behaving like someone who still wants to give other guys green light and attention, she keep on saying that I have not been giving her chance to associate with other guys, and I keep on asking what kind of friendship do you want with other guys, is it the one that will drift us apart? though, she loves and doesn't want to lose me to anyone not after all that We have passed through all this years, even right now that I'm still struggling. Right now she has started schooling in the university though the same town with me and not far away from my place.

Pals what she does now is when ever she returns from school in evening, when it's like 10 pm she puts her phone on flight mode, currently she goes to school from my place, I make transportation available to her weekly and there's always food in the house. putting her phone on flight mode always when it's late hour, I don't see that as sign of respect.

Just two days ago, she forgot to put it on flight mode as usual and someone called by 10:50 I answered the call and told the individual to call back the next day that she's asleep.
The next morning she asked me why I picked her call and I explained, she wasn't happy at all. she's does not feel save giving her phone to me, coz if I see anything fishes she will need to answer to it,
Right now one of the things she does again is that she doesn't keep chats, she deletes chats especially those she knows I'll be suspecting,

she doesn't even allow me watch movies with her phone, she has cheated on me before when it was just like two months to end my service it wasn't easy on me, to a point of depression but just that they didn't go sexually yet because the guy traveled away from town.

so pals what I'm I to do, this thing is a threat to a point she even had to hid her phone under the pillow even after putting it on flight mode. she can even protect that phone with her life and it's way too much.

l'm a marine engineer and all jobs I'm seeing are offshore jobs,there's alot of traveling on water and I need someone who is Fidel with integrity , many say it's because she's still tender, but I have seen those younger than her in a committed relationships. There's nothing as sweet as travelling for like a month or two and coming back you still meet ur woman intact, some times I ask myself if she doesn't know how to talk to other guys without releasing phone numbers to them,
And I'm not really afraid of break ups, it's better to be open than trying to keep secrets relationships when you know you are committed to someone,that will be mean, and the relationship is real. cos both my family and hers knows each other.

This Ladies ain't loyal. Let me use myself as an example; there is this lady friend of mine that my younger sister told me she mocked me when I had massive issues, few years ago. Nock didn't talk oo. Instead, I got close to the chick. The babe became committed in her mind, feeling 'we' were in a relationship. The rest is history.
JUST.GET.ANOTHER.ONE.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Leave that girl alone and face your life please. For the sake of your future. Leave women ooo!!! I have said mine.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by wizdomnzube(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
See as old man allow small pikin dey play with he sense. Bro can't u give ursef sense and dump dis bitch before u jump enta water kill ursef. Women ain't loyal. The sooner u put dis for ur head, the better for u.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Collyweed: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2020

The highlighted is hilarious!

Why are people so selfish like this? You travel and you are not using the punnie but you don't want other guys to use it.

This one pass greed. You can't finish this thing alone, stop hoarding!
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Zeal0000007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Collyweed:

The highlighted is hilarious!

Why are people so selfish like this? You travel and you are not using the punnie but you don't want other guys to use it.

This one pass greed. You can't finish this thing alone, stop hoarding!
wow I see, in this life nothing is impossible, may be you can allow ur wife or partner to do that, but oga I can't let mine, there's what they called exclusive relationship and that happens when two mature individuals, working together in relationship , who knows what they want,who decides to stay together against all odds, being faithfully sexually and otherwise, that's what I want, I demand total faithfulness from my Partner, yours can be sleeping around. OK?
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by StandUpGuy247: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please marry her bro.

I don't know which mumu advise you dey look for again.

At your age, see as one smallie dey whine you like cow grin.

Please marry her bro, you deserve peace of mind as she contributes nothing to your life grin

Awon pvssy niggard everywhere grin
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
So until Manchester City vs Real Madrid upcoming UEFA match is interrupted in the 20th minute with the stadium public communication system used to announce that your so called girlfriend has her hands in other pies, you will not give yourself brain and walk away from that stressship you call a relationship

Mumu guys just plenty these 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by atilla(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Upon all the sensible replies here it was this one u decided to respond to. I think you are the one with the problem not her.

Please dont update us when you catch gonorrhea or an incurable STD cause i don't think anyones advice here will enter ur head. Your case is you want to experience 'love is wicked, love is pain" then after come to nairaland to say all women are scum.
Enjoy your relationship
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by EmpireRaMses01: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
alexistaiwo:
So until Manchester City vs Real Madrid upcoming UEFA match is interrupted in the 20th minute with the stadium public communication system used to announce that your so called girlfriend has her hands in other pies, you will not give yourself brain and walk away from that stressship you call a relationship

Mumu guys just plenty these 2020
What!!!.... This is to harsh
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
EmpireRaMses01:
What!!!.... This is to harsh
Not to harsh, the guy need such reply. Just imagine the guy you call your girlfriend that you are planning future with is hiding her phone from you. I no understand.. this pain me men no wan get sense. Unbuja come see your guy oo.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Zeal0000007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Meeyankee:

Not to harsh, the guy need such reply. Just imagine the guy you call your girlfriend that you are planning future is heading her phone from you. I no understand.. this pain me men no wan get sense. Unbuja come see your guy oo.
guy please enough of the bashing, though I expected it, we are all learning.
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hi
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zeal0000007:
guy please enough of the bashing, though I expected it, we are all learning.
In Eriga voice ayaaa for this 2020
Re: Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside by roybanjo100(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zeal0000007:

the part you said I need someone who is Fidel with integrity " i pity u....Girls of now adays ehn, you can predict the devil pass them

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift To My Girlfriend / See Juicy Details On Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award 2020 / Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.