Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! (5581 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Newboss(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2020
Fûck her like a boss. Real hard. Do her pussy a favor

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Aplaudez(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Make a move n see her reaction. Women are not like men. The intricacies of their hearts run deep. Her reaction will show her intention n can only lead to two things--friends or foes

We're in our first semester HND1, we still have like a year and half to spend together, I don't want her to always see me like an enemy!

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
lefulefu:
its not too hard to cut her off.u still like the attention.
undecided
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
J111333:
Full stop.

Her engagement may also be audio. During my school days, almost every female student had a fiancé but no wedding bells until I graduated. Did the imaginary fiancé stop any of them from having school boyfriend(s)?
yea her engagement might be audio though for op to really believe she is engaged means she may have posted a pic of she and the man in some pre wedding things cheesy.anyway married women na spoiler to a single guy.they will end up chasing off the single ladies around you and potential partners u might settle down with.best if a married woman comes at u u cut her off by blocking her on social media and warning her not to come around ur place.if she no listen threaten to report her husby and see her run away from u cheesy...or u can chop her and collect trouble from the husband or inherit or those marriage infidelity curses if the husband is traditional cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by pauladonis(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Untainted007:
Oga this babe go end up hating you for life if you make her look like she's throwing herself at you. If you nt fict knack her then kip ur distance totally and if u fit knack let her know that nothing is attached to una knacking. A lady hated me thoughout my NYSC days cos I turned her advances down, this one even came to sleep over in my room and I didn't even near her. Since then, she stopped talking to me till we finished our service, the said lady eventually got an indigene who was servicing her steady trust Port Harcourt girls na, it's like she's a nympho. So if u wan do, do and if u no wan do keep ur distance and be prepared to any of her action.

I swear, for any guy who thinks with the thingy between his legs, NYSC is a free-pvssy haven... You can have as many partners as you want without any strings attached... Currently serving in Calabar and I must say that I'm holding on to my celibacy only by the grace of God.

Many unplanned sleepovers, forced lapdances but I'm still holding out.

4 Likes

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aplaudez:

We're in our first semester HND1, we still have like a year and half to spend together, I don't want her to always see me like an enemy!
So will you continue to be in this dilemma?

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
What do you want nairaland to do for you ? So you can't be man enough to tell her stop coming to my place for any reason,my man if I ever Bleep that lady u might end up being irrelevant
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aplaudez:

I don't know why they're like that!
I want to keep distance at all cost but the more I'm moving away from her, the more closer she's coming!
try this and ser how it goes.
When she calls u u again at late hours don't pick.
When she comes to your room to charge, tell her to plug her phone and leave cosbyour babe is coming.
After that, open Hinton her and let her know youbdont like the way she calls you at odd hours. Ask her if she really loves the person she's enganged to and if she does, she needs to behave like one who's engaged and not like someone hunting for husband or boyfriend.
And if you want to sleep with her as advised by some fuckers here who can't think anything but sex, make sure you tell her. Let her know that there will be nothing more than that. And get ready because if she's one who lacks self control, she will go ahead and sleep with you and then ghost you. You know which one is best for you. Don't come back here to blame people for giving t u wrong advice.

3 Likes

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by jidamsel43(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Get her fiancé number and become friend with him. If she discovers this , she will back off willingly

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by ZiriMane(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aplaudez:
she always love to be around me, calls at odd hours, I've tried all I could to stop her but she won't listen, her hostel is very close to my hostel, she'll come in the name of charging her phone and leave at odd hours as late as 1am, I don't want to have anything to do with her, this to continue on resumpti

I'm scared!

What I know is dat Jezebel and Delilah has been ending men's career since times immemorial.

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Riele:
You wanted it !
misconception. is that what the op said. Nigerians with this mentality that all a man wants is sex. this is 2020 fa. stop that nonsense

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Untainted007: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
pauladonis:

I swear, for any guy who thinks with the thingy between his legs, NYSC is a free-pvssy haven... You can have as many partners as you want without any strings attached... Currently serving in Calabar and I must say that I'm holding on to my celibacy only by the grace of God.

Many unplanned sleepovers, forced lapdances but I'm still holding out.

God will see u to d end my brother. It takes courage and self determination.
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible!
we just started our HND programme, there's this girl I met always with an engagement ring and I inquired about it she said her husband to be gave her!

but she always love to be around me, calls at odd hours, I've tried all I could to stop her but she won't listen, her hostel is very close to my hostel, she'll come in the name of charging her phone and leave at odd hours as late as 1am, I don't want to have anything to do with her, anytime she's in my room, I always feel like a criminal trying to steal someone's wife!
fellow nairalanders what can I do, I don't want this to continue on resumption to school this year again!

I'm scared!
You are scared? You are scared? You are scared ? Nothing person no go see for nairaland..the girl carry gun come your house? You na real Mafia and I know say you dey enjoy the moment..just know that the girl wey you go marry go still dey enter another guy man house go dry charge phone and and breast.
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Taywon: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bekiaful....
Naxo thunder dey fire people....
Have u forgotten "stolen waters are sweet and bread eaten in secret....... But ye know not that" ......

Complete d rest
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by timibare(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Riele:
You wanted it !
keep shut, advice him

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Person Wey you Don nack already.

No come dey whine us for here
grin my nigga

1 Like

Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lightangel65:
That's someone's fiancee tell her to Bleep off, she would only bring problem. why don't girls av sense,
...because they don't have
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by pauladonis(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Untainted007:

God will see u to d end my brother. It takes courage and self determination.

Amen bro... Untainted till the end. smiley
Re: She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! by Auladimeji(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bleeping her will be the best advice I can give you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Molested By My Older Aunt / Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? / "The Deeper You Go, The Nothing We Feel" - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.