Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti (53335 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by gaskiyamagana: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2020
donprinyo:

Keep on zuzuing, ur turn go reach one day
You don't want to be called those names, yet you will not respect your political UNDERTAKER.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Bank manager from hell. Over 10 to 15 years career only to become a robber informant nawa

You don't know how many robberies he has masterminded before he is being exposed now.

What you don't know is that most of this guy's are rogues. A bank manager that does not know the etiquette of his work. No loan facilities, No perusing fantastic financial plans. Most of this rogues knows nothing more than deposit and withdrawals. Even most of their directors are rogues.
Look at Ibru. It remain Elumelu. I am 100% sure the guy is a rogue. Just little time will tell

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by naijacentric(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2020
traihit:
Nigeria!
A country where we see swindling others as smartness. We are one with our politicians and it's just painful for the few honest souls that found themselves in Nigeria. The truth I can say about Nigeria now is, the country is really fit for most of its citizens. The righteous is still suffering though.
my brother there was a country

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by SarakiBukola: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:
some days ago this place was boiling because names were igbos I hope y'all pepper munching mofos would enjoy the tribal sanity of some sort here, because we igbos ain't stupid, we know from time immemorial that afonjas are noise makers at every given opportunity, cowards and so

Yawn. You bark about cowardice yet Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards who all ran at the slightest sound of trouble grin

Where are they ALL from, remind me grin

By the way, we don't munch just pepper, we munch the yamlegged females too. I am banging three. 2 single, 1 married (maybe she's your wife or mum sef grin)

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by josite: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2020
i was only 17 working as an industrial attache at union bank ojuelegba when as a teenager i discover there are thieves working in banks.a male cashier shortchanged a depositor,tell her the money she handed over was not up tot he amount she filled in the teller and lo it became a huge war and the cashier was searched and the extant money found in her pant.
looked in ward whenever there is a robbery.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tete7000(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2020
B'ogiri o l'anu, alangba o le wo be... B'ole ile o jani, tita o le jani... The Proverbs of our elders.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by layzie: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2020
What's wrong with Nigeria Police, u have not gotten the name of the bank manager, the name of bank or the branch and u re conducting media trial? Tipping off the so called bank manager. Why not conclude investigations first and get the bastard nailed.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Sibrah: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Most robberies are inside jobs or insider aided jobs. In Nigeria, intelligence gathering is next to zero.
Danovasky and chairmo ... 2013
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by CasNova: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Many of the financial crimes committed inside a bank has insider complicity.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by macaranta(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Shameful conduct from the bank manager if true.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by zikter(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2020
I have always believed that, most bank robberies are not short of insider signature. All these rogue bankers have their hands in these operations.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Jabioro: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2020
I am beginning to see some bank managers as a mole, sinisters and betrayal of trust..Haba!!! That is the what we get..or bye result of school cultism..
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Bad manager from hell.
He should get atleast 25 years in prison......as long as it is confirmed there is no casualties for now!
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Ifakiland(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Police said they were armed to the teeth, den listed locally made shot guy as weapons going with them?? Lolzzzz kinda hilarious. How locally made guy take be armed to the teeth na....was thinking they will say ak47 or ar15
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by realstars: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Old time plans.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2020
So this is the easiest way to make money.

Bank Manager
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by SarakiBukola: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333... why run off like Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu.

Are you scared I would reveal more about your mum ? grin
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Amode213: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by edoairways: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2020
8vulturebbqsela:

Vulture BBQ seller am here to politely ask you and the MOD that ban me a question,

*What is your relationship with nairaland and it Mods?

*Do you supply that particular mod with vulture meat because he or she is so quick at banning whoever you report.

There is nobody on nairaland that violate rules like you but you never get banned, with people like you and nairaland mod Nigeria is in big shit.

You openly and verbally abuse anyone with contrary opinion to yours and nobody says or do anything to you even when you are reported.

To the MOD if your actions are genuine may God supernaturally bless you but if you are doing it because of some selfish gains may your life and that of your generation be managed the same way this government is managing Nigeria today.

As for you vulture BBQ seller, May the evil you support today consume you tomorrow.
You are 10th person I have seen complained about that moniker

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2020
if what they said is true, the bank manager is a greedy man, he should be dealt with and serve as detterrent to those who will think of doing such in future.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Yawn. You bark about cowardice yet Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards who all ran at the slightest sound of trouble grin

Where are they ALL from, remind me grin

By the way, we don't munch just pepper, we munch the yamlegged females too. I am banging three. 2 single, 1 married (maybe she's your wife or mum sef grin)
see fool delving from subject topic. u cant bang ur feminine pepper munchers because they're so dirty and they stink, so u settle for us ofcourse ur pockets pays dearly for it, if it's actually true or ur just day dreaming.. why didn't u tell ur fellow afonjas not to go tribalistic when heat was on the Abuja robbery saga!!?? dumbos

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by klax(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/mystery-how-bank-manager-officials-collude-with-robbers-in-ekiti/

On thrir way to Ekiti from.Ogun state to rob a bank Officer CP are you sure your boys did not robed these guys? Pls I'm not supporting criminals but the CP statement sound somehow because Nigeria police hhmmm......
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by SarakiBukola: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

see fool delving from subject topic. u can bang ur feminine pepper munchers because they're so dirty and they stink, so u settle for us ofcourse ur pockets pays dearly for it, if it's actually true or ur just day dreaming.. why didn't u tell ur fellow afonjas not to go tribalistic when heat was on the Abuja robbery saga!!?? dumbos

Yes, your mum has my whole back scratched.

Ask her to swear by amadioha the number of afonja pipes she's tasted and cry more. grin
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
Aiyk2333... why run off like Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu.

Are you scared I would reveal more about your mum ? grin
kiddos everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Bewiseedet(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2020
eleojo23:
My money is no longer safe in the bank...

It's time to go dig a hole in my backyard...
Is ur backyard safe? What if the government decides to pull ur house down overnight like they did to Saraki
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Yes, your mum has my whole back scratched.

Cry more. grin
you're obviously a young child masturbating with mtn 10mb.. lemme see any of u come to an igbo thread to write rubbish.. crime is all encompassing. too bad ur LovePeddler mum who left u to settle for one brothel didn't teach u that reasons why u feel it's comfortable fuckin someone's mum. bye boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.