Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti (53336 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by MrBONE2(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2020

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I dey my dey, on your own, you decided to tag me in your useless comment, now, it is me that feels like a celeb because someone identifies with me as "dumb tribal bigot". Nawao. So all think about in a any thread is me even though I don't know of your existence not to talk about giving a single fvck about it? He continued "get a life else you die like a fowl".

Now, if I die like an ant, how exactly is that your problem? Is it your dying? You are here talking about a thread I don't even give a damn about, yet telling me that it has no tribal bla bla, what is my business with you? What do I have in common with you?
I await your public masturbation on any igbo thread
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by DexterousOne(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
traihit:
Nigeria!
A country where we see swindling others as smartness. We are one with our politicians and it's just painful for the few honest souls that found themselves in Nigeria. The truth I can say about Nigeria now is, the country is really fit for most of its citizens. The righteous is still suffering though.

You got it
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tete7000(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Karmaisme:

Wa gbayi omoluabi.

E se pupo. Sometimes you want to make it like 'Eran ti agba fi n jeko, abe ewe lowa'.

The scripture talking about Jesus said he spoke in parables so that what is written can be fulfilled that though seeing they may not see, though hearing they may not understand - Lk. 8:10... The mystery is for those whose minds are deep and who are interested in digging into the wisdom of the elders. Many children of today are simply interested in shallow and ephemeral things. See them calling themselves marlians... Awon amugbo... Lost generation.. smh
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tck2000(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85455615:

Just imagine this Bank Manager from Hell
These are the kind of people that can kill hundreds of people for money.
An armed robber putting on a suit and a tie!

Contentment is bae!
There is nothing like being content in life.
Just like our politicians!
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Edoziesmart(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Honestly speaking, what I have for you is just pity cos I can't wrap my head around the idea of a human being continuously being on standby waiting for over 50 people to make comments each just to strike it through and in some cases, follow it up with "shatap or sharap". As if that is not enough, over 270 usernames have been created for such uselessly inconsequential activities. Staying awake even at midnight for same, nawao.

I repeat, what I have for you because of your situation is just sympathy, cos I actually can't even see the effect on my comments or presence on nairaland.

Well, as you said, it is your divine calling, goodluck in this your pursuit.

That guy has been causing nuisance here on Nairaland for the past one year now. I don't know how a sane human being will be so lazy and dumb to spend his 24 hours here on Nairaland only to be canceling people's comment.
#smh

I guess the dimwitted boy still live in his father's roof. Else he won't be that stupid even in this new year, to waste all his 24 hours of the day on Nairaland just to cancel post and create 50 fake monikers in a week.

What baffles me is how he create multiple emails everyday just to sign up more than 50 accounts every week here.

Seun and his mods need to do the needful by blacklisting that guy ip from accessing Nairaland.
Or they should check whether he create those fake monikers with bot and patch the loophole.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Simplyleo: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Aiyk2333:

I await your public masturbation on any igbo thread
[/s]
I have no business with you and don't think will ever be interested in anything about you.

But in your own case, in order not to miss my "masturbation on any igbo thread", I suggest you simply follow me.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Firstcitizen: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
eduman365:
Most robberies are usually facilitated by insiders. But to discover that the BM himself is the chief insider and prime suspect beats my imagination...

So they would have killed innocent security guards, staff and customers and the bank manager will feign ignorance. Chai!!! shocked

Bulk teller fit claim BM for beer parlour
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by AdaJesus1(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I have no business with you and don't think will ever be interested in anything about you.

But in your own case, in order not to miss my "masturbation on any igbo thread", I suggest you simply follow me.
[/s]
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Charly68: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dubious manager betraying the trust of his employer,rot in jail Brother...
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nostradamus: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:
OK, this is the second time in less than a week that I will be reading crap like this...

Who goes on a bank robbery op with a "locally-made pistol" I mean, what normal slowpoke does that sort of thing?

And wait, an ex-soldier agreed to be part of such an operation? Even with locally-made pistols...? What if they came up against superior fire? Didn't he factor that sh!t in as an ex-soldier?

I give up. I am seriously beginning to doubt his credentials as an ex-soldier.
you're smart bro. I don't believe this poo written here. No reasonable Nigerian will go rob a bank with a locally made gun.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by femi4: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Litigant:
All bank staffs need to go for serious training. The way they are actively involved in bank robbery is alarming . Or maybe they need an increase in their salary so that their greed can reduce
Banks are really trying when it comes to recruiting. The recruiting process is quite vigorous with 4-5 interviews at different intervals
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
this dude just gave bank managers a bad rap.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Mrexcell(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/mystery-how-bank-manager-officials-collude-with-robbers-in-ekiti/

Nigeria is becoming something else, be very careful how you deal with banks these days I recently witnessed an incident where someone who just withdrew some money from the bank was robbed few meters from the bank premises a clear case of a bank informant.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Mrexcell(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
angry

How sure are we that the police caught the right people? Am not trying to support anybody, but we all know that the police have a history of tagging innocent citizens to crimes they did not commit..

Please I would suggest a quick release of this gentlemen and sweep this news under the carpet

Did you read the story at all? The criminals have already confessed to the attempted robbery and u are here asking for their release or are u one of them?
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by duncun: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by abbeynism(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
If the vehicle truly belongs to the bank manager then he is already in soup...
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by omoguess: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't believe this story one bit. What is the name of the manager, which bank and which branch. How could none of them know the bank and branch they are going.
Everyone condemning the audio manager!!!!
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tightpussy156: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupid man na customers money they wan theif.At the end if they succeed na CBN go pay the money. no wahala the stupid manager no worry afterall CBN get machine wen them.go take produced more money.ordinary citizens no fit they possession of that machine that is the greed with them.if you see the fools for suit them go think say na their life end.till today one they owe me 100k loan.fake life wrn them.they live. who quote should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Legendguru: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by luluosas(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
But Godliness with contentment is great gain 1 Timothy 6:6

post=85455615:

Just imagine this Bank Manager from Hell
These are the kind of people that can kill hundreds of people for money.
An armed robber putting on a suit and a tie!

Contentment is bae!
There is nothing like being content in life.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by luluosas(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
End time bank manager
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Cannonleo(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/mystery-how-bank-manager-officials-collude-with-robbers-in-ekiti/
wait , you were commissioned in 2002 and at 2013 that is 11 freaking years, oga adebanji, you are still a private at 42 yrs.

Something is wrong with that statement, at least i for heart sergent or staff sergent
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by benjyyyyy07: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2020
What did you really do to piss of nlanders like diss same things all lay year same sh**t early this year
post=85455703:

See painment and wailing for dis New Year 2020 ooo grin
Same trolling you and your ilks did throughout 2019,
that never profited your life for a minute,
You tins have started it all over again.
Bring it on.

Anyways........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.