Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti (53334 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by dominique(f): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2020
Too many criminally minded people in this country sad
When you employ someone that sees nothing wrong in duping and stealing from others, what do you get? Robberies and fraud! And it's going to get worse, more yahoo boys and their apologists are getting jobs in banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by SarakiBukola: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

Aiyk2333 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

you're obviously a young child masturbating with mtn 10mb.. lemme see any of u come to an igbo thread to write rubbish.. crime is all encompassing. too bad ur LovePeddler mum who left u to settle for one brothel didn't teach u that reasons why u feel it's comfortable fuckin someone's mum. bye boy
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Karmaisme(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2020
tete7000:
B'ogiri o l'anu, alangba o le wo be... B'ole ile o jani, tita o le jani... The Proverbs of our elders.

You should have translate it to English language cos of people that can not read what you posted.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by akmath: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Armed to the teeth with charms and locally made short-guns.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by sylve11: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Ifakiland:
Police said they were armed to the teeth, den listed locally made shot guy as weapons going with them?? Lolzzzz kinda hilarious. How locally made guy take be armed to the teeth na....was thinking they will say ak47 or ar15

that's ehn... grin grin grin cool
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by ndcide(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

No tribalistic comments here.

"Let's have some parliamentary procedure here"

Exactly!

Check the Abuja case and see the ethnic champions derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
ndcide:

Exactly!

Check the Abuja case and see the ethnic champions derail the thread.

now check this thread and see if the victims of the Abuja thread retaliated!!! they didn't. it's quite good to note the tribe that always incites tribal bigotry on nairaland because a certain tribe are always wrongly accused
simplyleo that comments on everything on nairaland but he hasn't said a word here and many others

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by luminouz(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Dig two...I'm bringing mine too

eleojo23:
My money is no longer safe in the bank...

It's time to go dig a hole in my backyard...
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Crownedjon:
must you comment? undecided
Must you quote him? undecided
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tete7000(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Karmaisme:

You should have translate it to English language cos of people that can not read what you posted.

This first said "If there is no crack in a wall, lizards won't be able to make a home in it'... The second says 'If there is no thief inside, external thief won't be able to come in'... someone needs to provide the information or keep the door open..

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by miclil: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
This continue conspiracy between bank official and robber is getting out of hand, most of this bankers are not paid enough. It also should draw our attention to the level of poverty in the country, this we can't stress enough. I hope something is done urgently
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by ibechris(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2020
The rate at which staff are getting involved in criminal acts these days is alarming and this shows how bad the Nigerians society has fared in just few years.

This also shows how bad it has been with banks employing and under-paying their workers in the name of contract. One in Abuja and now the second in Ekiti.

This calls for a review.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Ndipe(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Bank robbery is sometimes orchestrated internally.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by charmingfrank(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2020
To God, who made me, I do not know the name of the bank where the operation was to take place. I do not know the name of the bank manager

God didn't make u ooo
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Haykinsofficial: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Armed to ''the teeth" wit ordinary shakabula (dane gun)?? Naija police are grossly terrible!
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Gee64: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
The Federal Government should consider the issue of security in the country, critically.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by tjfulloption(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2020
eleojo23:
My money is no longer safe in the bank...

It's time to go dig a hole in my backyard...

I go BLOW whistle! grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Simplyleo: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Aiyk2333:

now check this thread and see if the victims of the Abuja thread retaliated!!! they didn't. it's quite good to note the tribe that always incites tribal bigotry on nairaland because a certain tribe are always wrongly accused
simplyleo that comments on everything on nairaland but he hasn't said a word here and many others
[/s]
They create all kinds of threads, start weeping profusely on their threads, yet they point fingers at others who don't give a fvck about their existence. They accuse you of making comments everywhere even though that is their work.
"Simplyleo that comments on every thing on nairaland", he said. Now ask him which thread he has seen my comments within the last 2 days and see him narrating the story of the world creation.

Funny enough, I'm not even aware of the existence of most of these ones tagging me up and down.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Cantonese: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85455615:

Just imagine this Bank Manager from Hell
These are the kind of people that can kill hundreds of people for money.
An armed robber putting on a suit and a tie!

Contentment is bae!
There is nothing like being content in life.

It is true that insiders play very significant roles in successful bank robberies. But at the level of bank managers it is near impossible.

In this case think about the statement made by the dismissed soldier. He said that he did not know the bank and neither did he know the manager's name.

He claimed that he met the manager along with other people where their strategies were perfected, yet he could did not know the location where he was going to carry out an evil of such magnitude.

Sometimes armed robbers deliberately rope people in in order to make them suffer.

Do not forget that the person of a bank manager these days in highly paid with plently of entitlements now and for the future. What will it profit a bank worker at that BM level to rob his own bank and thereby forfeiting his future?

I can bet you that in a parade that robber will never identify the man.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by hush15: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85455615:

Just imagine this Bank Manager from Hell
These are the kind of people that can kill hundreds of people for money.
An armed robber putting on a suit and a tie!

Contentment is bae!
There is nothing like being content in life.

You know, there are some ideologies of yours I share but there is just that one that I always disagree with you on and that's this government's style of leadership and it's party leaders...

Neway, cheers
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Aiyk2333: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
They create all kinds of threads, start weeping profusely on their threads, yet they point fingers at others who don't give a fvck about their existence. They accuse you of making comments everywhere even though that is their work.
"Simplyleo that comments on every thing on nairaland", he said. Now ask him which thread he has seen my comments within the last 2 days and see him narrating the story of the world creation.

Funny enough, I'm not even aware of the existence of most of these ones tagging me up and down.
and you're feeling like a celeb cuz someone identifies with you as a dumb tribal bigot!?? get a life else u die like a fowl... go through this thread if you'd see any tribal attack now compare with the Abuja story
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by loswhite(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Pavore9:

No amount paid a criminal minded staff is ever enough.
You are correct after all the correlation of statistics of unemployment and poverty to high crime rate is very wrong
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Tirimizhee: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Simplyleo: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2020
AdaJesus1:
[s][/s]
Sharap
Honestly speaking, what I have for you is just pity cos I can't wrap my head around the idea of a human being continuously being on standby waiting for over 50 people to make comments each just to strike it through and in some cases, follow it up with "shatap or sharap". As if that is not enough, over 270 usernames have been created for such uselessly inconsequential activities. Staying awake even at midnight for same, nawao.

I repeat, what I have for you because of your situation is just sympathy, cos I actually can't even see the effect on my comments or presence on nairaland.

Well, as you said, it is your divine calling, goodluck in this your pursuit.
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Simplyleo: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Aiyk2333:

and you're feeling like a celeb cuz someone identifies with you as a dumb tribal bigot!?? get a life else u die like a fowl... go through this thread if you'd see any tribal attack now compare with the Abuja story
[/s]
I dey my dey, on your own, you decided to tag me in your useless comment, now, it is me that feels like a celeb because someone identifies with me as "dumb tribal bigot". Nawao. So all think about in a any thread is me even though I don't know of your existence not to talk about giving a single fvck about it? He continued "get a life else you die like a fowl".

Now, if I die like an ant, how exactly is that your problem? Is it your dying? You are here talking about a thread I don't even give a damn about, yet telling me that it has no tribal bla bla, what is my business with you? What do I have in common with you?
Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by sleek214(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
itsme01:
We need new labour laws in Nigeria..... paying a banker $400 is shitty
One banker spotted, this one sounds like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti by Karmaisme(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2020
tete7000:

This first said "If there is no crack in a wall, lizards won't be able to make a home in it'... The second says 'If there is no thief inside, external thief won't be able to come in'... someone needs to provide the information or keep the door open..

Wa gbayi omoluabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.