Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (70830 Views)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Just cadets o! Imagine when they become officers. Terrorists in the making
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by airminem(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
IstandWithGod:
Track all of them and send them to Sambisa forest so they can go and abuse Shekau's father there.
Shekaus father is DEAD, the NIGERIAN POLICE KILLED HIM EXTRAJUDICIALLY smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:
Can't federal government scrap Nigerian army sef? or reduce their salary by half?
this is the most ignorant and unimaginable comment I have come across from this forum. Do you even know what Nigeria Army is....who is even the government. You saw a post of cadets misbehaving, these cadets may be from the Army Navy or Airforce, there are not even soldiers yet. And you are attributing them to Army.. If we talk now you go say you be slay queen. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2020
GorkoDimo:
Youthful Exuberance. The will grew up.

Definitely, hopefully it will not be too late. If Army heirachy should see this now, they're in for a big trouble. After few weeks at the war front, they will understand the meaning of the uniform they're putting on.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
isaacprinz:
this is the most ignorant and unimaginable comment I have come across from this forum. Do you even know what Nigeria Army is....who is even the government. You saw a post of cadets misbehaving, these cadets may be from the Army Navy or Airforce, there are not even soldiers yet. And you are attributing them to Army.. If we talk now you go say you be slay queen. SMH undecided
That post is the dumbest post I've read on Nairaland. Scrap NA? Big joke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by adedayourt(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2020
See the barking animal the Nig Army is chunning out.

Dey so power intoxicated and feel dey above the law as they are
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Cowards always act like they are in control.. If these drunken zombies are not brought out and disciplined then I can tell you that the Nigeria Army is full of cowards hiding under the umbrella of military personnel..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Trendishine: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
These are little ignorant cadet boys, they should be smoked out and court martialed quickly to serve as deterrent against indiscipline in the army. Every american rouckie or army have optimal respect for the citizens of the country and the force itself. This little boys are traunts and have shown great disgrace to that uniform worldwide. This video should spread until the army nib this disgrace to them to the board. Send this little brats to sabisa and on the rattle of artilleries they will shiit on there camo trousers..see them jumping like frogs in southern express.
If the Nigerian army don't do anything about this video publicly and immediately its a shame to them. Where were this little boys when their grand fathers where shipped and joined the ecomog ? Where were they when others are handling "hot barrels" in sambisa..? See them... If the army don't do anything about this then....shame to them...tufiakwa...see dirty shenanigans on display because of uniform. Tufia. No brain, no head, no carriage ...

This internet should be a means to sanitise this world against ediots...it should be a blessing to sanity...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by LZAA: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep,Biko bia o lolsssssss. grin

They yaff finish somebody this January o. grin

Btw,we don't need charcoal to roast maize again o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by iamkneeyi: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020
I can assure you all that they will be dealt with and possibly expelled...we dont want this kind of elements in our military...anyone with more useful information about the location and time ,if possible one of the car number or pic should privately send them to me...thanks..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
I don dey expect this..... Plumming101 must be do.

Dz the standard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by D1zion: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
These guys are going to face disciplinary panel soon by the time this video reach the appropriate channels. Some will be cur short from this thing they just did & that's going to served as deterrence to others.this is stupidity & lack of proper training. When some will not even finish the ACA & some will be sent to north East to be killed by BH.rubbish & incentive behavior.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
magicminister:
Lol!!

The people that sat in their cars and watched this are the cause of this bullshit! If I was the driver, I would keep driving without stopping. Nigerians need to learn that their are things worse than death and being oppressed is one of them. I’d rather die than be oppressed!!

Keyboard warrior in da house. Please Oga, just jejely go back to playing Tour of Duty on your gaming console, and allow peace to reign.

Here is the deal. While it is wrong for military men to block a highway without orders to do so, the fact is that this "offense" pales in comparison to the butchery those same men perform on suspected terrorists and innocent villagers alike, at the war front.

Just count your lucky stars that you do NOT reside in the war zones of Nigeria, where human rights simply do not exist. Appreciate the relative peace of wherever you might live in Africa, and learn to quietly tolerate the abuses of power displayed by men of the armed forces when in the Third World, because those trained killers are capable of infinitely greater cruelty when in the theater of war, which in Nigeria, is no more than ONE hour by air from any point in the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Harrisonwo(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
These guys are still civilians. Until the get commissioned, they are bloody civilians. If you like wear camo, it's nothing. I blame people that allow this shit happen, no LIVER at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by code999: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by johnpablo541(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Everything is just so wrong in Nigeria.

Everyone behaves like cave men even the civilians too.

A military man will call someone a "bloody civilian" just because you are in service forgetting that you will retire and become a bloody civilian too (that's if you don't die in service).

You will pity their immediate family when they die in service.
How about the ones that are injured, let's not even go there.
The rank and file (after retirement) usually become security men, gate men or ogogoro drinkers.

Do you know the money from the sales of armed forces remembrance emblem normally goes to the vets but some people have hijacked it.

You don't get respect by 'gra-gra' people only start to avoid you not respect you. Most Nigeria when they see a military personnel they just be like "make this one do carry him wahala go".

In the civilized world they respect their military. When one see's someone wearing that uniform they go to meet them and appreciate them. You hear things like "thank you for your service". People stand up from seats for you insisting you take their seats. People offer to pay for your food or even the owners of restaurants may decide you do not pay. It is not taken by force but given freely.

Over here in Nigeria, it is different, I once entered a public vehicle sometimes back and a military man didn't want to pay. The driver stood his ground that he must pay, it took the intervention of an elderly man before he was let go.

I military vet in the USA was taken to a court because of traffic violation and when the judge saw that he was a vet he had compassion for him. The judge's words were " we cannot thank you enough for you great service to our great nation and i am very sorry for the way you guys were treated when you came back from Vietnam"

The Vietnam war vets were humiliated when they came back. People threw things at them. Booed them, spat at them etc.

I pray the Nigerian army doesn't get to a state whereby people don't trust them or start getting bad treatment from citizens. I will stop here.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Dude...are you okay? Who ever tagged the Nigerian army as the best military on land. They were not even the best in West Africa at any time.....and this is from an insider.

DonFreshmoney:
angry

This is how a once strong and tagged world best military on land has reduced themselves to.. What they know is to cause unnecessary problems and havoc to unarmed civilians while they run for their lives when iswap strikes..

They no born themselves well to make this noise and dance in Maiduguri-Baga road or even the relatively safe maiduguri-monguno Express way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by mysteryman2014: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
What a pity. Need to observe the way the military is respected by the civilians in developed country.

Recall when I travelled, while on queue at the airport. Firstly the elderly were recognized, then nursing mothers then serving and retired officers were recognized for their service to the nation.

Is it this kind of uncouth behaviour from a supposed disciplined officers that will command respect from the civilians.

Shame on the Military establishment if they cant maintain discipline among the rank and files. Sad a reflection of the general indiscipline in the society.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by LZAA: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85456321:
What insolence.

Gross display of stupidity in full display.

They should be court martialed ASAP.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

Ordinary Cadets oooo.......

SMH!!
Tozo
U can't court martial cadets
U either relegate or expel them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Wisdom5490: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2020
see blew
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Okay Tozo...

Court martial on point!

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by lucky4west: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2020
i pity for them, they are taunting civilians because they feel they are on top of the world...when they reach where boko boys de now dem go cower
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by digitaltrades: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85456321:
What insolence.

Gross display of stupidity in full display.

They should be court martialed ASAP.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

Ordinary Cadets oooo.......

SMH!!

Shut up. You aren't better than them. You are morally Corrupt just like those navy dogs.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by doragos007: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2020
When they know say people no get balls.assuming say na country were unity dey una go see say everybody go come out of
their cars con face dem say make dem comot for road
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Where is that drunk yahoo boy
Pls abeg from opp lane of road abeg
Loose control and crush them pls.
Pls
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlpGlVntB8

Just imagine!
They have not been COMMISSIONED yet and they are been irresponsible. Well, no problem Boko haram awaits this bastards.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by digitaltrades: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
iamkneeyi:
I can assure you all that they will be dealt with and possibly expelled...we dont want this kind of elements in our military...anyone with more useful information about the location and time ,if possible one of the car number or pic should privately send them to me...thanks..

The issue is it looks like higher percentage of military personnel behave without honor like this. A civilian uprising seems like the best way to curb this rubbish. After these ones have been dealt with, others will do the same thing or something worse; that's an indication that whatever is done to punish them is not effective.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by naijacentric(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Didn't we says all these before buhari entered aso rock for the second time of the pretense that he is a converted democrat?

If Abacha wakes up today and proclaim himself 'converted democrats' yorubas will vote him.
Al-mustapha will rule this country one day, go and write it down.
it also happened in jona's time too abegi dey are all the same pdp and apc stop all dis divide and rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by MzTunechi(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Lawlessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.