Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? (1147 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / My Friends Ex GF Trying So Hard To Get Back At Him / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Kewizzi(f): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Can you date or marry your friends ex is it right or wrong? Kindly comment below.

If you would like to be featured as a guest on the live online tv show "matters of your heart" to discuss this topic then send an email to kevwe.lagosjump@gmail.com
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Davash222(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Fucck, Yes
Date/Marry No!!

E get why

1 Like

Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by ojun50(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Yes if I can picture grace in her
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
She can become my friend with benefits but i cannot date or marry her.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Davash222(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2020
ojun50:
Yes if I can picture grace in her
Which grace
grace that her ex finished. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Auntyesther(f): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yes and no
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Reichel99(f): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
No never. I can't eat my friend's vomit.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Reichel99:

Vomit, really
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
smiley

So how about this situation guys? What if you were already friends with the ex prior to them dating, i mean almost best friends, would that still be considered as betrayal?
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Davash222(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Reichel99:
But, you can eat your friend's food and clean mouth
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Youngkingjaey1: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can only fu"k her juicy pussy her
I can never date her
Talk less of marrying her
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by psalmsmiles(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
If she`s a virgin, hell yeah!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Kazeemakeem(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:
smiley

So how about this situation guys? What if you were already friends with the ex prior to them dating, i mean almost best friends, would that still be considered as betrayal?

Nothing like betrayal

1 Like

Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:
smiley

Lol, same thing happened to me.
When I was still based in Nigeria, there was this guy that was my friend, he came to visit me one day and met a female friend of mine. In less than two months sis, I heard they were going out. I was just surprised but knew they wouldn't last long but I kept my reservations.
Left Nigeria and lost my contacts, last year I found the guy again on ig, told me he rushed into the relationship with my friend and all that and sis he said we should start something. Said no, not just because I've a boyfriend, but lol because he dated my friend whom I still talk with, I said it can't happen lol. I don't know but I can't do it.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
In this GAME, there are no RULES
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

When I was still based in Nigeria, there was this guy that was my friend, he came to visit me one day and met a female friend of mine. In less than two months sis, I heard they were going out. I was just surprised but knew they wouldn't last long but I kept my reservations.
Left Nigeria and lost my contacts, last year I found the guy again on ig, told me he rushed into the relationship with my friend and all that and sis he said we should start something. Said no, not just because I've a boyfriend, but lol because he dated my friend whom I still talk with, I said it can't happen lol. I don't know but I can't do it.
Talk truth.

You refused because he is not a sacawa boy. grin

If he had pics of him holidaying in Dubai, even if you did not date him, I'm sure he would have tasted your reddish black pusssy.

By the order of the Peaky blinders

1 Like

Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

When you said you couldn’t, I felt bad because I went ahead. So I guess I should break things off, right?
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

When you said you couldn’t, I felt bad because I went ahead. So I guess I should break things off, right?
Lol. You still with him?
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Nothing like betrayal

It feels like it to me cry
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
omokoginimi:
Lol. You still with him?

Yes. This is so frustrating. I was actually looking for justification to carry on
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Yes. This is so frustrating. I was actually looking for justification to carry on
In this game, there are no rules. You haven’t done nothing wrong so you do not need any validation. People even date their siblings exs’, so?

As long as you both cool, do your thing
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You're dating your friend's ex?
This is not a matter of right or wrong, but you shouldn't have. I don't think there's anyone who'd like for their friend to date their ex.

But then again, some persons absolutely don't care.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Oh no sis, please don't okay. Just follow your instincts okay. Mine was totally different I'm sure yours is a different story. grin
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Kewizzi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
����

Davash222:

Which grace
grace that her ex finished. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Kewizzi(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
If your friend is ok with it then it's fine but truth is , is he or she really okay honestly..o doubt this

PrimadonnaO:

You're dating your friend's ex?
This is not a matter of right or wrong, but you shouldn't have. I don't think there's anyone who'd like for their friend to date their ex.

But then again, some persons absolutely don't care.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

Oh no sis, please don't okay. Just follow your instincts okay. Mine was totally different I'm sure yours is a different story. grin

Immediately I left Nigeria, they started dating. So when they told me, I was shocked because I didn’t see how they got there but didn’t say anything. Well they dated. He is someone I have known since childhood and apparently he had liked for me or a very long time but I never saw it because he has that bestie’s feeling.
When I got back for a while, I realized he was different. I didn’t see him as the guy my parents knew as best friends but as a man. Do you know how bad I messed up? One day I told my friend, his ex, I didn’t realize he was this hot. I already said it before I realized I shouldn’t have. So when we both realized our feelings were mutual, we agreed to phase it out because of her but I couldn’t.

I told her if I was going to act on it, I’ll tell her. To cut the story short, my friend and I are no longer talking and in my justification then, I used to say it’s not like he met me through her. We were friends longer. I am going to weigh my options today and see if it’s worth going on so I end it now. I would not like wahala later. omokoginimi
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kewizzi:
If your friend is ok with it then it's fine but truth is , is he or she really okay honestly..o doubt this

Actually my friend is not okay with it. We are not even talking
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

omokoginimi

Yours is different sis, she he the reason why she's not talking with you anymore?
How's your friendship with her, is she someone worth losing?
How does he feel about this whole situation? Did he tell you why they broke up.
Maybe you may not want to spill so much here, but I'm a pm away.
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Viicfuntop(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

Yours is different sis, she he the reason why she's not talking with you anymore?

Alright text me here When you receive it, let me know
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Alright

Seen dear
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

Actually, hers is a bit messy and if I’ll honest with her, I’ll advice she quits. But then, there are no rules to these things.

Viicfuntop
Re: Can You Date /marry Your Friends Ex?right Or Wrong? by seniormallam(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Except we no longer friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between American Facebook Post And A Typical Nigerian Facebook Post / Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys / My Girl's Huge Bare ass on My D (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.