Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? (8649 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / Are You Tired Of Being Single And Emotionally Lonely? Get Hooked Genuinely NOW ! / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by BeerParIour: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

Which beerpaiour?
U called me Agadi nwanyi n u still think am a small girl , looooooooolz grin

Beerparlour nsogbu

Please how old are you if I may ask, can you provide evidence that I insulted you?

Why not go to my profile and the difference?

I don't know him or her
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by YorubaPrince: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tanks sweethrt

You're wellu comu! cool
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Nanatrendy(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

Nana history can't lie
tell me what you know, I know it's only Benin that had female warriors
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by selemempe: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Physically... Na Igbo females grin

Emotionally, feminism, shape and beauty... na my Yoruba girls of course! cool
we are not sure that is an Igbo woman...it could be an American body builder...but we know for a fact that this ugly girl is a yoruba Moslem

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by vincentjk(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:
I don't even know Hmmm

She/he was posting 100s of photos and I cautioned her

Lols saw it too, you should have left him mum

Btw who's that in your profile??
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:

Hi,

Please leave Adaibeku alone with her wahala. She is more politically inclined with a strong distaste for the Yoruba tribe. Neither her dating or assertions are correct. Substitute that reference to Asanti female warrior with the Dahomey female warriors and pull her 17th century dating forward about 200 years and you have an actual battle of female warrior against the Yoruba male warriors from Abeokuta. .

They Yoruba men retreated like cowards from the advancing female warrior that had terrorized West Africa for nearly 5 decades and shut themselves in their mud walled city. From that refuge, they shot guns and cannons at the defiant, cutlass armed women, killing many of them.. It was a cowardly war in many respects and I can swear that's why Adaibeku remembered it... as a potential tool of ridicule against Yoruba people like this fellow YorubaPrince. but got the dating and all other facts wrong.

Ghana had no warrior women I know of but there are a lot of other warrior women tribes and warrior queens in African history and I have no doubt you quest for such knowledge will be well satisfied.

Happy new year.

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

Beautifuellest indeed,who is ur English teacher

angry
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by MrCork: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

Beautifuellest indeed,who is ur English teacher

see yor head like tomato keshop...are u lightskin?...u fine?..GOAT!!! angry
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
EasternPrince:

Hi,

Please leave Adaibeku alone with her wahala. She is more politically inclined with a strong distaste for the Yoruba tribe. Neither her dating or assertions are correct. Substitute that reference to Asanti female warrior with the Dahomey female warriors and pull her 17th century dating foward about 200 years and you have an actual battle of female warrior against the Yoruba male warriors from Abeokuta. .

They Yoruba men retreated from the advancing female warrior that had terrorized West Africa for nearly 5 decades and shut themselves in their mud walled city. From that refuge, they shot at the defiant, cutlass armed women with guns and cannons, killing many of them.. It was a cowardly war in many respects and I can swear that's why Adaibeku remembered it as a potential tool of ridicule against Yoruba people like this fellow YorubaPrince but got the dating and all other facts wrong.

Ghana had no warrior women I know of. But there are a lot of there warrior women and warrior queens in African history and I have no doubt you quest for such knowledge will be well satisfied.

Happy new year.

Hmmm hia nawao kuddos ...anyway

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by BeerParIour: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tanks sweethrt

You're welcome

2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
BeerParIour:

You're welcome

Nonsense ,am I talking to u ?
That means u are dsame with yorubaprince
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:

See I read West African history and I knew about Ashanti female war Captai. shocked...Sorry dear

bigcowhorn u are 100% right is dahomey Brazil women warriors ,I read much about
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Rekhina(f): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Eshan girls are brave tribesgirls
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Rekhina(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

See I read West African history and I knew about Ashanti female war Captai. shocked...Sorry dear

Dahomey women not Ashanti tanks
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by BeerParIour: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

No, I don't know him.

2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adaibeku:

Sighs tiredly.

You and history dey quarrel
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
BeerParIour:

No, I don't know him.

Stop lying like the Lucifer you are. I suppose you felt a change of moniker was called for since Adaibeku has you by the balls via history. You are ashamed of you people are you?

You didn't want to use your other monikers which i know so came with this one grin. Now I know this one.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Y0rubaPrince: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
EasternPrince:

Stop lying like the Lucifer you are. I suppose you felt a change of moniker was called for since Adaibeku has you by the balls via history. You are ashamed of you people are you?

You didn't want to use your other monikers which i know so came with this one grin. Now I know this one.

I'm not Yoruba Prince and you can never understand me

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

YorubaPrince
Y0rubaPrince
BeerParIour:
Roger3D
Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior

These are all your monikers complete. Did I miss any? I don't understand you? I can have your time if you want? I'm kinda bored.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Y0rubaPrince: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
EasternPrince:

YorubaPrince
Y0rubaPrince
BeerParIour:
Roger3D
Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior

These are all your monikers complete. Did I miss any? I don't understand you? I can have your time if you want? I'm kinda bored.

Stop mentioning innocent people before they come for you.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Jodha(f): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
South south pulease...
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Rekhina(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Beerparlour stop contradicting urself is disgusting
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Y0rubaPrince: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rekhina:
Beerparlour stop contradicting urself is disgusting

I don't get it
How do you mean?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Stop mentioning innocent people before they come for you.

You and all your monikers can come for me whenever you like. Seems like the new year has given you new power but no worries I can refresh your memory. Even if you are an impostor of the real multiple moniker guy who will never dare quote me you will learn soon enough. Never fear.

But wait, I always wondered where Ijebuwarriror went? Afamed too grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by ShattaBandles: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2020
EasternPrince:

You and all your monikers can come for me whenever you like. Seems like the new year has given you new power but no worries I can refresh your memory. Even if you are an impostor of the real multiple moniker guy who will never dare quote me you will learn soon enough. Never fear.

But wait, I always wondered where Ijebuwarriror went? Afamed too grin

You can keep guessing.

I'm not an impostor and I have never been one

6 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by ShattaBandles: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Adaibeku:

Why do you give long gap in between your text,

Sometimes it makes people to write in the quote, okay

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EzeNdiAra: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2020
vincentjk:

https://hdzog.com/videos/1007111/ballbusting-tease-stomping-hard-ball-kicking2/?fr=1883905
Lols ok ma

Why do you refer to her as ''Ma''

How old is she
Who is she?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Afamed: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Don't get upset that's his opinion
What did you expect from a frustrated soul? Upset and upset and upset.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2020
ShattaBandles:

You can keep guessing.

I'm not an impostor and I have never been one

Your moniker and recent comment says different. Let me give you an example...

Enlightenment .... is a moniker belonging to a respectable guy on NL whose's been around for years.
Enllightenment ..... was opened a few years ago to spawn the worst rubish you have ever seen on this website.

(note the double L)

People were confused as to who was who until Lalasticlala banned the impostor.

YorubaPrince already exists as a trouble maker. And yet you went for the same moniker buy substituting the regular 'O' for a zero then turn around to say you are not an impostor. grin

You got to be kidneying me.

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:

What did you expect from a frustrated soul? Upset and upset and upset.

You don show? How Lagos? I dey east.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2020
ShattaBandles:

Why do you give long gap in between your text,

Sometimes it makes people to write in the quote, okay

LAMO.

You'll get used to her. There's another like her. Analqueenluci
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Afamed: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
EasternPrince:

You don show? How Lagos? I dey east.
Who ask you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Lady Goes Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot / I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.