Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? (8635 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / Are You Tired Of Being Single And Emotionally Lonely? Get Hooked Genuinely NOW ! / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by VampireDog: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Who ask you?
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by vincentjk(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Why do you refer to her as ''Ma''

How old is she
Who is she?

After seeing your moniker and the that picture on your profile I am certain you won't understand any answer I'll give to your question.

Happy sunday btw
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by VampireDog: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

What did you expect from a frustrated soul? Upset and upset and upset.
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EzeNdiAra: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
vincentjk:

After seeing your moniker and the that picture on your profile I am certain you won't understand any answer I'll give to your question.

Happy sunday btw

I have asked you and AdaIbeku about her age but both of you don't want to say it.

She claimed I was insulting her,

Okay, she can only have my respect if she's ''Agadi nwanyi ''
She can't eat her cake and have it back.

2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:

Who ask you?

Na una be my gate man ni. My house must be safe while i am away. Make sure of that

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2020
VampireDog:
[s][/s]...

Oga, I hail ooo. Pepper them.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Afamed: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
EasternPrince:

Na una be my gate man ni. My house must be safe while i am away. Make sure of that
This your grammar sef

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Ikpu1: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

This your grammar sef
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

I have asked you and AdaIbeku about her age but both of you don't want to say it.

She claimed I was insulting her,

Okay, she can only have my respect if she's ''Agadi nwanyi ''
She can't eat her cake and have it back.

Mechie onugi biko

Bla bla bla that's how u talk
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:

This your grammar sef

Lol, that's Engli-yoruba for the understanding of all Lagos zombie cheesy

If you wanna speak English, American or British, pure and straight, just turn to an Igbo guy and give me a yell.

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=YorubaPrince post=85474870][/quote]funny enough cheesy on nairaland i always hear about yam legs common with igbo girls but the igbo girls i have come across i have not even see one with yam leg
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
YorubaPrince:

Go ahead... Those ones are my slaves as usual. IjebuWarrior and YorubaWarrior on the beat! cool

All those fools do is steal and copy my memes. Yoruba will always be greater than Okoro no matter what! We're the best in every single thing in this nation and Africa. Religion... we have the ten biggest churches even though 99% of Okoro are Christians... what we do we do best.

Any Okoro wey get money pass Adenuga, Otedola or Alakija etc... should come out.

Any Okoro musician (current or past) or artists wey better pass Fela, KSA, Ebenezer Obey, Barrister, KWAM 1, Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa, Olamide etc... should come out as well.

Any Okoro school wey better pass any in Yorubaland should come forth.

Any Okoro state wey better pass Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti should come out, abeg.

Any Okoro wey better pass Anthony Joshua and Israel Adesanya should come out or hold peace.

Any Okoro wey don ever win Nobel Laureate should hit me up or STFU!

And why are you Savage Cannibalistic Okoro pple always running away from your jungle to our beautiful Yoruba lands? grin Fvcked up pple! See below you fvcking cannibals.

https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

Again, don't forget that you look like a man. grin
[/s]

Got you at last!

We copy your memes and so you revenge by copying ours. I'm an original okoro and i have come forth. Steal my current meme.

Afronja will always be afronja no matter how many face change it takes grin

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 2:47am On Jan 06, 2020
lefulefu:
funny enough cheesy on nairaland i always hear about yam legs common with igbo girls but the igbo girls i have come across i have not even see one with yam leg

The accusation of yam leg with a meme of a bodybuilding American lady is centered around two politically inclined monikers. Yorubawarrior and Ijebuwarrior. Ijebuwarrir is gone, replaced by another useless warrior. YorubaPrince but Easternprince to the rescue.

Adaibeku greetings my Igbo beauty.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2020
EasternPrince:

The accusation of yam leg with a meme of a bodybuilding American lady is centered around two politically inclined monikers. Yorubawarrior and Ijebuwarrior. Ijebuwarrir is gone, replaced by another useless warrior. YorubaPrince but Easternprince to the rescue.

Adaibeku greetings my Igbo beauty.

Good morning dear , how is ur life Igbo prince
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Good morning dear , how is ur life Igbo prince

We dey ooo.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Adaibeku(f): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
EasternPrince:

We dey ooo.

Don't mind dat moslem

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Afamed:

What did you expect from a frustrated soul? Upset and upset and upset.
...SHUT Up
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by YorubaKing: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
EasternPrince:

Got you at last!

We copy your memes and so you revenge by copying ours. I'm an original okoro and i have come forth. Steal my current meme.

Afronja will always be afronja no matter how many face change it takes grin

Guy... you no well, I swear. Afonja na Yoruba word UNLIKE you mofos that don't have a language other than the gibberish you speak... grin

...and why are you guys always running away from your godforsaken jungle to our beautiful Yoruba lands? Una don chop una selves finish, abi?

Awon Olofo Savage Cannibal! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2020
YorubaKing:

Guy... you no well, I swear. Afonja na Yoruba word UNLIKE you mofos that don't have a language other than the gibberish you speak... grin

...and why are you guys always running away from your godforsaken jungle to our beautiful Yoruba lands? Una don chop una selves finish, abi?

Awon Olofo Savage Cannibal! grin

At the bolded. Just so you never forget. Iglos built Lagos and Yorubas collect tax to keep it clean but do a poor job of things.

No be me talk am ooo. Just watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWRGaIK0cA

cc: Adaibeku check it out babe.

Oh, and YorubaKing, Yorubaprince, Yorubawarrior or whatever useless entity you chose to be, you lack knowledge on Yoruba history. From your comment its clear that you are just one of many that speak the language and boast about Tinubu's wealth but know nothing. Afronja a word? Lol, its got deeper meaning but far be it from me to enlighten you.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EasternPrince: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by YorubaPrince: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
EasternPrince:

At the bolded. Just so you never forget. Iglos built Lagos and Yorubas collect tax to keep it clean but do a poor job of things.

No be me talk am ooo. Just watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWRGaIK0cA
cc: Adaibeku check it out babe.
Oh, and YorubaKing, Yorubaprince, Yorubawarrior or whatever useless entity you chose to be, you lack knowledge on Yoruba history. From your comment its clear that you are just one of many that speak the language and boast about Tinubu's wealth but know nothing. Afronja a word? Lol, its got deeper meaning but far be it from me to enlighten you.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Yoruba Slaves till thy kingdom come! grin

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by EzeNdiAra: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Yoruba Slaves till thy kingdom come! grin

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by zexy2030(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2020
I represent Edo n Ghana, we r d strongest, but pH babes are mariners.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by BeerParIour: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
EasternPrince:

Stop lying like the Lucifer you are. I suppose you felt a change of moniker was called for since Adaibeku has you by the balls via history. You are ashamed of you people are you?

You didn't want to use your other monikers which i know so came with this one grin. Now I know this one.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by AdaOgwashi: 6:09pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
Na igbo for sure with all that eba and casava pounding....igbo girls to dey farm
Plus this is one stupid and useless thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.