Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] (3277 Views)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Whoever gets it correctly gets a gift.

Modified: Deleted — you came too late.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
squash47:

This post is better. At least, it looks mature and decent. No body will blame or attack you for such harmless post.

I will be watching you to point out your errors.

phemmyfour:
Something reasonable this time

You should better spend the time to watch over your sick grandma so that she'll bless you and you'll never roam online looking for who to correct.

Anyone who monitors me is wasting his time. I don't post based on what people like, but what I want. Get used to it or get lost.

1 Like

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Na the first guy
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Yours. But the guy own is longer
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
adeboi1:
Na the first guy

Ah! I'm crying. I'm feeling oppressed. Are you sure?
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Yours.
But the guy own is longer
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Cinema4d: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021

Why are you showing us from an angle of elevation?
Show the full view so we can compare...

1 Like

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Ah! I'm crying. I'm feeling oppressed. Are you sure?
Yes.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
adeboi1:

Yes.

Ah, I'm depressed for hearing this. I'll commit suicide today for this. By the way, as first commenter, drop your number and get 1k card.

Expires at 12:05 PM and can't be redeemed again.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2021
EmeraldHash:
Yours.
But the guy own is longer

Ah, you just made me smile after Adeboi made me depressed. Drop you number and get 1k card. The fatter, the better.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Ah, you just made me smile after Adeboi made me depressed. Drop you number and get 1k card. The fatter, the better.

Thanks
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by squash47(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

You should better spend the time to watch over your sick grandma so that she'll bless you and you'll never roam online looking for who to correct.

Anyone who monitors me is wasting his time. I don't post based on what people like, but want I want. Get used to it or get lost.

My grand mothers are dead. All we are saying is that you should be socially responsible.

You're now a man no longer a boy.
We will still be following your posts. And correct you when you make mistake.

Have a nice day.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by squash47(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
this is a wrong thing to post online. Please stop it.
You're getting too old for this.

1 Like

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Lebronjames23(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
to me urs and the guys have the same length and thickness.. So its the same
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
squash47:

My grand mothers are dead. All we are saying is that you should be socially responsible.

You're now a man no longer a boy.
We will still be following your posts. And correct you when you make mistake.

Have a nice day.

Naija man mentality. Always looking for who to control and at the end when a woman dumps them for a more free, naughty, humorous, and fun man, they'll say it's because she met a richer guy and she's a hoe/gold digger. Keep trying, but not with me.

If I post a sensible post tomorrow, I know you'll take the glory as if you influenced me to. No, you didn't.

That's what that day's post needed. If you don't like the crazy post, wait for the cool one soon. Don't force it.

I think you derive joy seeing me reply you. I will need to start ignoring you before you become addicted and violent in stalking me.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Lebronjames23:
to me urs and the guys have the same length and thickness.. So its the same

Maybe but his 6 packs is better than mine. I need to hit the gym hard.

Updated with a third pix.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2021
squash47:
this is a wrong thing to post online. Please stop it.
You're getting too old for this.

Enjoy, ignore, or complain. It's your choice, but I won't reply you again.

1 Like

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Cerebellum: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
This OP selfgrin
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Lebronjames23(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

yeah bro, his is pronounced, urs isn't,tho it's showing signs u re working out, but not consistently
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks man. I have received it
Was this achieved by jelging?
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
EmeraldHash:

Thanks

I almost sent you 100k. Glad I saw it early and removed all the zeros. 1k sent.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by squash47(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Naija man mentality. Always looking for who to control and at the end when a woman dumps them for a more free, naughty, humorous, and fun man, they'll say it's because she met a richer guy and she's a hoe/gold digger. Keep trying, but not with me.

If I post a sensible post tomorrow, I know you'll take the glory as if you influenced me to. No, you didn't.

That's what that day's post needed. If you don't like the crazy post, wait for the cool one soon. Don't force it.

I think you derive joy seeing me reply you. I will need to start ignoring you before you become addicted and violent in stalking me.

Enjoy!

Africans hate it when you give Dem a negative feedback. They always think they are right all d time.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2021
I'll soon release this book, but it's too expensive. Only for big boys who want big dicks. No pain, no gain.

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
We have a bestselling book called Lasticle and it has helped hundreds of men (home and abroad) last as long as they want in bed naturally and hundreds of marriages have been amended because of this book.

Soon, another of our masterpiece, Dîckticle will be released.

Download the free version of Lasticle here. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Lebronjames23(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Updated with a third pix.
bro no gift?
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Lebronjames23:
bro no gift?

Yes, Sir.
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Ah, I'm depressed for hearing this. I'll commit suicide today for this. By the way, as first commenter, drop your number and get 1k card.

09(
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks boss I just got it.God bless
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Policuba(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Wow �
Guy where una dey see big dick abeg....
Ur own is huge ooo
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Policuba:
Wow �
Guy where una dey see big dick abeg....
Ur own is huge ooo
fake internet pic grin grin grin
Re: +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] by euphratess(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
yours is curved and slightly bigger in girth and would always hit and knockout any challenger ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.