Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56888 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by josdiv(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
If this is coming from the Presidency, then let us wait for other media sources/unbiased statistics to confirm this. It is almost too good to be true that within less than 6 months of closing the border, we are not only self sufficient in Rice but have even surpass other countries who are gaint exporters of rice....Our rice must grow very very fast and harvest within 1month to even come close to this record.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
bcashy:

Pack ur bag dey go China...their rice sweet for that side grin

No...na Canada I dey plan to go. grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes o! I even bought A BAG of rice today for #1000!
# bunch of un-repentant/ perpetual liars!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Iszzyblog(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
What's next?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by guru90: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
This country gat A+ in lying.
This one shocked me....
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Godsonkemz:
Yet a common man can't afford a bag of rice in Nigeria.
No be every Nigerian dey suffer like u na. Think positive and emancipate yourself from 2019 poverty thinking mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition

It's a gradual process
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by favour32(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigeria can lie for Africa!
Go ask Israel how dem take become giant for everything and their economy na correct.
Dem nor use lie do am but practical application.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nwaonyishi69: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
This government will find a place in the Guinness book of records as a regime that has out-lied any organized human government since the modern era. Who's statistics gave these figures, maybe Audu Ogbe and liar Mohammed, again. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by guru90: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.

Your translation make sense joor....

#Gbam.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Oxtertee(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ogegeodey:

A thing of joy cos we are on the right part to self sufficiency. If we are self sufficient, we can think of export and earn foreign exchange.
Export that stone tasteless low quality rice to which country? Maybe Somalia or central Africa Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
audio rice
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Urahara22:

I'm curious . Was rice consumption in the 60s low because Nigerians were damn too poor to afford rice or was it low because Nigerians didn't really fancy rice then ?
as at then most of our parents still dey village. Few people in urban areas they ate local produce. Salad was once big man food too. Today foods hawker self sell it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by emmajodeci(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls if you have any land for lease in Lagos, kindly contact EMONARCH GC on 0802 068 4442, 0903 053 9748.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by chuksjuve(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Low quality rice full of stones yet expensive to buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
do4luv14:
It would had been more better if PMB had keep GEJ Agric minister,

it was there the plan was laid carefully, to make nigeria self sufficent in quality rice production,

not what we are seeing and buying now
List one important achievement of him under Jonathan. Where is the cassava bread they promised Nigerians? Name one brand of Nigeria rice that was in production during his time. Post your fact here, I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by EzeMosesEmeka(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical conditioyn

Growth don't happen in a day.... Even the great USA once battled recession....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by pressplay411(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Topccy007z:
I wish it's true. Because to me rice is still quite expensive

Surprised too but it's actually true.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by richforever123: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition

Please note that Nigeria's GDP is around 9.1 one of the highest in the world, please do not be pessimistic, with continuous good governance we will get there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by KenechukwuEdu: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Bros, don't be too pessimistic, if we continue in this direction, eventually, we will get there. Egypt and other countries didn't get to where they were with leaders Nigeria had been cursed with from independence.

Have faith. Give it time. In time, in time.
corruption too has plagued Egypt. This statistic is a PURE lie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by merits(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Bros, don't be too pessimistic, if we continue in this direction, eventually, we will get there. Egypt and other countries didn't get to where they were with leaders Nigeria had been cursed with from independence.

Have faith. Give it time. In time, in time.
please tell them oo, enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by openmine(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can't claim that you are the largest producer of a product and yet such product is not affordable to its citizens!

Until the citizens can access these products at an affordable price,all what is been said is merely audio!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by EzeMosesEmeka(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians have never been optimistic.... How is the country gonna develop when you guys only see the negative sides of the country.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by guru90: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
pressplay411:

Surprised too but it's actually true.

Best Rice in the world is Thailand Rice. Long seeds and sweet when cook.

But FG don ban my Brand..... Thailand Rice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Jacobx007: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where is the rice?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Mypeople2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
wwwihy:

https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00066911.html
Yet rice is still costly here in Nigeria .All these fake analysts .You people love telling us things on paper but in reality it is quite different
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Rapmoney(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ogegeodey:

A thing of joy cos we are on the right part to self sufficiency. If we are self sufficient, we can think of export and earn foreign exchange.

Stories.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by ItooWorWor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Like my fellow nairalanders would say, steadily we will get there grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by baganas: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Topccy007z:
I wish it's true. Because to me rice is still quite expensive
Local rice is not
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by allubi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.
you hit it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Theoarhics: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
They don come again with their audio statement. This govt and lie are like 5and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / E-Agriculture Course And Certification - Career Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.