Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (84923 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Kirinwa: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
popweezy:
Hmm..some one said I should chew enough kolanut when I feel I'm bitten..abeg b4 d kolanut begin im work shey the venom no go don enter body!??

He never said kolanut but bitter kola.

Consult market sellers to know the difference.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by izicooo(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

Lalasticlala.. you know what to do.. it's a snakey something
You are not human, you don't have a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Can u all see that Nigeria has failed. When people here come online to insult igbos of not producing president, I simply laugh at their stupidity. From the narration of the writer, one can see that it is same picture all over the country. Poor health care system, poor roads, no electricity, no jobs, no good housing, no water supply, no job security, dead educational system, etc. Same issues all over the country and some humans will come here to fight their fellow Nigerians all in the name of having presidency to their region and mock another region.

Nigerians, we are finished. We will all run away to other countries to survive. We are gone. Nigerians leaders are worse than HIV. They are shameless. Those poeple close deals together, they wine and dine together. They make u fight one another and they refuse to restructure the country into smaller unit to avoid the citizens having unity of purpose. These leaders are evil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by thundafire: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dats y I always double check don't want to be a statistics in Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Sad! My condolences to the bereaved.

There are just more than 1'0001 ways to die in Nigeria and a million and one reasons to leave the country. Common venom our hospitals no get. Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile snakes are cold blooded animals, so during this harmattan season, they'll be searching for warm places to get some heat.

I use God beg una always check behind all those items close to the wall to avoid wahala. Clear your environment of useless household properties and grasses. no dey chook chook hand inside tight corners.

Lastly always have bitter kola at home. Grind and spread the powder around and chew enough if you feel you've been bitten.
Last line...very important.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Dellfoam(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Too bad. Take heart Brother!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by realstars: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rip to her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Deicide: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bloggers why angry cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Liposure: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Babara1994:

Lol...butt bite grin
may d NY bring u hapiness, peace n prosperity. Wishin u a joyous 2020
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by paix(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
ahnie:
A really sad story!
I remember some years back 2015 precisely..I picked a Bible from a pole wall..the Bible has been left there probably for days ..
So I picked it up and took it home...you would not believe what I saw inside the Bible .. names and contacts of spiritualists,their compliment cards, mobile numbers etc.

My husband was strongly against my bringing the Bible home when he saw me with it.

So my husband burned the cards,then flushed the ashes down the wc.
Late into the night...I stood up to go us the restroom...

Glad there was light..which was my saving grace... immediately I open the wc cover to run my business...

I saw a very thin not too long black snake coming out from the wc.
I immediately shut it,then went to call my mai-gida who flushed it down the loo pipe!

That scenery still gives me the kicks till date .what if it had bitten me on my butt?
And I was pregnant then o!

Rip hajia!
Allah ya kawo..shi ma ya ka'ruba!
So the light was your saving grace? Wow.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Toosure70:
Pour 2 bottles of snippers in to your toilet flush is periodically.
good point
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ibnlawal(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

Are you insane? Haha
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by swedbase(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
So sad . May her soul rest in peace. Giant of Africa who can provide common medical care for her citizens
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by dexla(f): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Learnt it's a common krait specie known to be found in Asia, a twitter user actually mentioned its impossible to find such snakes in Africa, might have been smuggled in by some Asians living within that vicinity just the same way a lion was smuggled in.
Asians, especially Indians are known to keep snakes as pet so it wouldnt come as a surprise if her neighbor was an Indian.
Also, theres no correlation between the first picture and second picture. The original poster on twitter didnt post the 1st picture, I guess the OP just wanted to depict the imagery of a snake in a toilet.

All the symptoms mentioned are known to be caused by krait's venom; blindness, deafness, swelling of the affected area and stomach cramp after several hours of being bitten. The pain from the bite is said to be like a mosquito bite or ant bite so it's possible not to pay attention when bitten, especially if you have no idea what bit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ezugegere(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Are you well?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by DaCharis2016: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Sad! My condolences to the bereaved.

There are just more than 1'0001 ways to die in Nigeria and a million and one reasons to leave the country. Common venom our hospitals no get. Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile snakes are cold blooded animals, so during this harmattan season, they'll be searching for warm places to get some heat.

I use God beg una always check behind all those items close to the wall to avoid wahala. Clear your environment of useless household properties and grasses. no dey chook chook hand inside tight corners.

Lastly always have bitter kola at home. Grind and spread the powder around and chew enough if you feel you've been bitten.
Can one also chew bitter kola against future attack?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
ashala:

You are completely foolish. This is why I dislike coming to Naira land sometimes.
How can a human being write this?
That fool is on hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ayobank147(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
As we all known that our leaders nor the government doesn't care for citizen of this country is better we go back to old sckool anti snake and anti scorpion medicine! I could remembered around August 2019 in the night when a scorpion bit my daughter, omo nobi small thing, I thanks God that I have locally made anti snake and scorpion, I swear to God, as I tied the leg and I applied it! Nothing more again, and I have used this locally made anti snake and scorpion to help many in my area....... inbox me if u need am (ayobank147@gmail.com)......ire ooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by digitaltrades: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lovelies1:
Check my signature for an important news

Isreal prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu retreat to Israel for any possible reprisal attacks from Hezbollah

News check my signature for link

Israel PM retreats to Israel? Where else should he retreat to? Aso Rock?

It's obvious your signature can only lead to dumb stupid news.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wrong Caption. The snake was not “Hidden” in the toilet, although you could say it was “Hiding” there.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
barnny:
So painful. May her soul rest in peace. That was how i almost step on a snake that was spying on me unknowingly in the bush latest last year. I just look at the snake and decree a word "Go ye into the bottomless pit and die" and immediately the snake left with speed. Is my God not wonderful

Lol
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
My condolences to the bereaved family.

However, I think the woman was careless. Why ignore a bite from the WC without investigation? And she totally abandoned the bite and went to do her prayers.
Am sure she would have survived if she had raised alarm immediately the snake bites her.

Anyway, this is a huge loss. My condolences once again
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Emily22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
and they couldn't pray to that useless hopeless worthless God to save her ? if you check her very well she must be that kind person who always going to church, pay tithes, pay offering, first fruit,etc,the imaginary God couldn't save her,I spit on that God and walk out of thread,

Are u for real or just joking
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
czarina:
This is so scary. That toilet has too much in it. What are those white plastics? True. It's a different snake/toilet
You are a female indeed.. Which means u can't stand and kill a snake
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by vincentcena22: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Our hospitals are sub standard. Imagine 44 hospitals no anti venom.. I weep for naija my Country... Vision 2020
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Can you teach us Nairalanders here please?
ayobank147:
As we all known that our leaders nor the government doesn't care for citizen of this country is better we go back to old sckool anti snake and anti scorpion medicine! I could remembered around August 2019 in the night when a scorpion bit my daughter, omo nobi small thing, I thanks God that I have locally made anti snake and scorpion, I swear to God, as I tied the leg and I applied it! Nothing more again, and I have used this locally made anti snake and scorpion to help many in my area....... inbox me if u need am (ayobank147@gmail.com)......ire ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Can one also chew bitter kola against future attack?

No. Not at all.

Bitter kola is not a perishable fruit. Just buy and keep for necessity sake.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by XullySwt(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
You hv said it All
dexla:
Learnt it's a common krait specie known to be found in Asia, a twitter user actually mentioned its impossible to find such snakes in Africa, might have been smuggled in by some Asians living within that vicinity just the same way a lion was smuggled in.
Asians, especially Indians are known to keep snakes as pet so it wouldnt come as a surprise if her neighbor was an Indian.
Also, theres no correlation between the first picture and second picture. The original poster on twitter didnt post the 1st picture, I guess the OP just wanted to depict the imagery of a snake in a toilet.

All the symptoms mentioned are known to be caused by krait's venom; blindness, deafness, swelling of the affected area and stomach cramp after several hours of being bitten. The pain from the bite is said to be like a mosquito bite or ant bite so it's possible not to pay attention when bitten, especially if you have no idea what bit you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Emily22:

Are u for real or just joking
get out of my mention.you hypocrite,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.