Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (84877 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
barnny:
So painful. May her soul rest in peace. That was how i almost step on a snake that was spying on me unknowingly in the bush latest last year. I just look at the snake and decree a word "Go ye into the bottomless pit and die" and immediately the snake left with speed. Is my God not wonderful
U no well ah swear
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Looks like a banded krait but they are found only in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

I suspect it's a forest cobra.

masseratti:
Can anyone please help us with the type of snake this is? The name of the snake will suffice.

It's a mystery if it is indeed a krait.

masseratti:
wow, thanks, but how did it hot to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2020
What that man is holding is a forest cobra, very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Aguero101(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2020
illicit:
why take home what's not yours in the first place

Can you imagine. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Grandfx0002: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2020
They could have used one of those traditional anti-venoms to treat her instead, almost every African harbalist has traditional method of treating snake bites. That is what they used to treat one girl in my hometown and you would hardly believe she had a snake bite few minutes later. We should not neglect our own trado medicines in a situation like this, though we can improve and refine them in terms of dosage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by juman(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Snake in the toilet.
Show there are bushy area in their surrounding.
We killed one in our toilet one time, thank God it was seen before bite anybody.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by toyobillz(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

Lalasticlala.. you know what to do.. it's a snakey something

The foolish too much for this NL
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ScotMisile: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=don4real18 post=85477717]
Not exactly... Snakes can also thrive in clean environments. Just ensure that you keep ammonia-soaked rags in plastic bags around the places snakes are most likely to be found and you will definitely not see them anymore [/quote0]
What's the local name for ammonia.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2020
ahnie:
A really sad story!
I remember some years back 2015 precisely..I picked a Bible from a pole wall..the Bible has been left there probably for days ..
So I picked it up and took it home...you would not believe what I saw inside the Bible .. names and contacts of spiritualists,their compliment cards, mobile numbers etc.

My husband was strongly against my bringing the Bible home when he saw me with it.okay

So my husband burned the cards,then flushed the ashes down the wc.
Late into the night...I stood up to go us the restroom...

Glad there was light..which was my saving grace... immediately I open the wc cover to run my business...

I saw a very thin not too long black snake coming out from the wc.
I immediately shut it,then went to call my mai-gida who flushed it down the loo pipe!

That scenery still gives me the kicks till date .what if it had bitten me on my butt?
And I was pregnant then o!

Rip hajia!
Allah ya kawo..shi ma ya ka'ruba!

Kai!

Ahnie, Are you Okay? Are you Okay, Ahnie

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ahaz: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Sad! My condolences to the bereaved.

There are just more than 1'001 ways to die in Nigeria and a million and one reasons to leave the country. Common venom our hospitals no get. Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile snakes are cold blooded animals, so during this harmattan season, they'll be searching for warm places to get some heat.

I use God beg una always check behind all those items close to the wall to avoid wahala. Clear your environment of useless household properties and grasses. no dey chook chook hand inside tight corners.

Lastly always have bitter kola at home. Grind and spread the powder around and chew enough of it and swallow if you feel you've been bitten.
bro thanks for the tip.. but am a bit curious about the bitter kola tin.. is it for real?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by DMCY: 12:56am On Jan 04, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
End time snake.
Wait fess, if snake bite person anusss, where Dem to tie in order to suck out d venom.
Swears be looking for who to ask this question since

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Wtfork: 1:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Na so mee self comot yesterday I want go pick shawty lo and behold this snake was dancing shanku just by the wall beside my entrance . I no even waste time , I Sharply run am undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by brigadier747: 1:19am On Jan 04, 2020
kode12:

You'd suggest the family takes solace that she was killed by a snake? What are you even saying? Does that even sound remotely reasonable or right to you?
Are u are aware that d so called" donfreshoney" or d likes are normal imbeciles u see outside ...and roadside.. take ur imbecilic hustle here ...back to otigba ikeja. ..and other crwoded environs ...u failed...
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

really? are u high on something?. snakes don't hide in wcs.they crawl up pipe from a damagez or partly open soakaway into the wc, stop talking trash, someone died
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by cheerishMe: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Chai is a pity may God console you guys
Dcaliphate:

really? are u high on something?. snakes don't hide in wcs.they crawl up pipe from a damagez or partly open soakaway into the wc, stop talking trash, someone died
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by cheerishMe: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Chai is a pity may God console you guys [quote author=Dcaliphate post=85481287]
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2020
barnny:
So painful. May her soul rest in peace. That was how i almost step on a snake that was spying on me unknowingly in the bush latest last year. I just look at the snake and decree a word "[s]Go ye into the bottomless pit and die" and immediately the snake left with speed[/s]. Is my God not wonderful
Absolute nonsense
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2020
ashala:

You are completely foolish. This is why I dislike coming to Naira land sometimes.
How can a human being write this?
Lots of fools on the internet. Sometimes I get fed up and go on reddit which has it's share of fools but it's much better than nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ahnie: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2020
babythug:

You took a Bible that wasn’t yours home?
Yes i did..babythug!
Please I need you to kindly understand that my intentions was not to keep it.
It was during raining period, guessing it must have fallen from the owners pulse,bag or something!

We tried contacting the owner we suppose who was based in onitsha I guess!
But the number wasn't connecting!
I took it to church and left it there.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ahnie: 2:58am On Jan 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

What has the Bible got to do with the snake, madam
Hello ..I never said the Bible had anything to do with the snake!
I said and I quote...I picked up a Bible that contained fetish cards and contacts inscribed on it.
Cards got burnt by my husband, ashes washed down the wc..woke up to use the use,then saw a snake.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ahnie: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2020
GuestLog:
You still use the toilet? what if the snake had crawled up to the pipe, wouldn't it return?
Nope ..I held my poop!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Victorex001(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2020
barnny:
So painful. May her soul rest in peace. That was how i almost step on a snake that was spying on me unknowingly in the bush latest last year. I just look at the snake and decree a word "Go ye into the bottomless pit and die" and immediately the snake left with speed. Is my God not wonderful

Yeah, your God is wonderful her’s is an evil God. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by favouroma(f): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2020
cry this is really painful, it is well
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by voltron14: 3:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Those pictures aren't from the alleged incident.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by giftedben: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

African snakes behave like human beings, they are cold blooded reptiles, they love the sun, shades and warm environment. They hate cold weather. It is not about clean or dirty environment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by NaMe4: 4:27am On Jan 04, 2020
lonelydora:
I cried when I read this story on twitter this morning. What a pathetic story?

We need to start killing our politicians. First was the nature of the roads. Second was the lack of medical accessories to handle snake bites

Also, poor power supply. Most likely due to absent power at that early hour, she could not detect something was in the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:29am On Jan 04, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
End time snake.
Wait fess, if snake bite person anusss, where Dem to tie in order to suck out d venom.
i will get you an answer soon... I want to check if Trump will assassinate BH leader

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Ayanfe666: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2020
barnny:
oshey oo
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Awoo88: 4:54am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

This one head no correct
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by tabithababy(f): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Oh no
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Khadrenaline(m): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You are very insensitive. Someone dies of snake bite and all you can say is 'she must be very dirty'? May God forgive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.