Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Lover Turned Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lover Turned Sister (1320 Views)

Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / 10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm let me not talk too much sha, bt seriously I am weakened by the way things turned out between me and someone I love that is now turning into a sister.

Now to cut the story short, there is this girl my father use to call my wife and the mother calls me her inlaw wen she was still young, so over the years we started developing feelings for each other bkus we stayed 2geda to the extent we started a secret relationship that leads to some series of romance without sex though bkus she was still a vergin and she didn't want to loose it so I accepted nd respected her choice not too hurt her bkus I cared a lot 4 her. Now my daddy is a tenant in their house of which the mother is the landlady (after the demise of the husband). Over the years too, the mother started developing feelings for my dad and I decoverd earlier bt kept quiet. She started serving my father good meals nd seducing him in all kinds of way to the extent my father started developing feelings for her too. Now they have become a serious thing and my dad is trying to bring her into the family (note my dad stays alone as a result of the kind of job he is into nd d company pays him well and my dad is a man that already has 2 wives I.e my mum and my step mom leaving comfortably in different location). Now it is difficult for me to accept her as my new sister nd I don't even think it will ever work knowing very well we are still both in love with each other. Now my question is, have anybody here fall into such difficult relationship before? Or am I just the one facing this love story bkus it's becoming very wired. For the records, my dad knew I liked the girl so much bt nevertheless he went ahead and fell in love with her mom. Pls guys what can u say nd has anybody here been in my shoes ?
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by donbachi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm speaking on behalf of all nairalanders....non of us have ever experienced that....no go kill ur father,because of girl oo...na so e dey start,before u know it,u don develop hatred for ur father and d next thing na to get him out of the way as a perceived obstacle....I will advise u comot monkey hand from pot na wey em never boil go far,before e go turn to person hand.like father like son.

9 Likes

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Froshloaded: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bro have never been in your shoes before, but your dads decision is not stopping you from having your babe

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin very funny of you, but am not d kind of per that makes stupid decisions all bkus of love
donbachi:
I'm speaking on behalf of all nairalanders....non of us have ever experienced that....no go kill ur father,because of girl oo...na so e dey start,before u know it,u don develop hatred for ur father and d next thing na to get him out of the way as a perceived obstacle....I will advise u comot monkey hand from pot na wey em never boil go far,before e go turn to person hand.like father like son.

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm
Froshloaded:
Bro have never been in your shoes before, but your dads decision is not stopping you from having your babe

Jewessgratitude
AwkaetitiBabe
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Froshloaded: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibdavidson:
Hmmm
What?? grin

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by donbachi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibdavidson:
grin grin very funny of you, but am not d kind of per that makes stupid decisions all bkus of love
I don tell u finish.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Geeksamir(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother this ur case
We have 2 consult the gods oo

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Walahi na watin me sef day think bdat fa
Geeksamir:
My brother this ur case
We have 2 consult the gods oo

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by GraGra247(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Simple: Use your dad's phone and send the woman the most depressing break up message and delete afterwards. Your step-sister to be is fully restored as your future wife. Thank me later.

Your dad is extremely selfish.He has 2 wives already and wealthy enough to marry anywhere else and leave the woman for your sake.

The woman is a landlady and obviously doing well and can land any handsome young single man of her choice, yet she chose a man with two wives.

Please kill their relationship without pity if you can.

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Paige001(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
it's simple go ahead with your relationship with the girl, you are not related by blood and didn't even grow up in the same family with her, talk to both your parents, try to make them understand

2 Likes

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm bt d thing is some people around are already aware of their relationship and there4 it will be like an abomination in their eyes, u know how we Nigerians thinks naw
GraGra247:
Simple: Use your dad's phone and send the woman the most depressing break up message and delete afterwards. Your step-sister to be fully restored as your future wife. Thank me later.

Your dad is extremely selfish.He has 2 wives already and wealthy enough to marry anywhere else and leave the woman for your sake.

The woman is a landlady and obviously doing well and can land any handsome young single man of her choice, yet she chose a man with two wives.

Please kill their relationship without pity if you can.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Though I haven't thought about dis Sha, but I think it's a good advice. Though I know day wunt accept base on their abomination wahala. If If it is a white man country now then it would not be a problem
Paige001:
it's simple go ahead with your relationship with the girl, you are not related by blood and didn't even grow up in the same family with her, talk to both your parents, try to make them understand
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by GraGra247(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibdavidson:
Hmm bt d thing is some people around are already aware of their relationship and there4 it will be like an abomination in their eyes, u know how we Nigerians thinks naw

If you secretly kill their relationship, by the time yours with the girl blossoms to marriage many years have passed and nobody will bother or care. Once ur dad didn't marry her mother, you have full right without any form of guilt.

If you aren't sharp enough to pull this off without getting caught or causing huge damage better don't try.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm thanks a lot bro for this
GraGra247:

If you secretly kill their relationship, by the time yours with the girl blossoms to marriage many years have passed and nobody will bother or care. Once ur dad didn't marry her mother, you have full right without any form of guilt.

If you aren't sharp enough to pull this off without getting caught or causing huge damage better don't try.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Oriyomin25(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Jewessgratitude
AwkaetitiBabe
Bro na wa 4u, the two monikers you called is for what exactly??

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Froshloaded: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oriyomin25:
Bro na wa 4u, the two monikers you called is for what exactly??
Just wanna see their contribution
Lobatan
Satisfied?? grin

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
I really don't see anything particularly wrong with this, since you're not related by blood. The only problem here is the fact that your father already has two wives.

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Oriyomin25(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
What your dad has for the woman might not happen so Continue your relationship with the lady in low key. The only drawback here is the fact that you said they are no more hiding it meaning even if your dad couldn't marry her your people may not accept her, but if you really don't care about what people might say no big deal here. Religiously And Morally you are not doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
My thoughts too, just wanted clarification to know whether am doing the right thing or whether my decision have been clouded by my emotions. Thanks for dis though
Oriyomin25:
What your dad has for the woman might not happen so Continue your relationship with the lady in low key. The only drawback here is the fact that you said they are no more hiding it meaning even if your dad couldn't marry her your people may not accept her, but if you really don't care about what people might say no big deal here. Religiously And Morally you are not doing anything wrong.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Lamanii22(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibdavidson:
Hmm let me not talk too much sha, bt seriously I am weakened by the way things turned out between me and someone I love that is now turning into a sister.

Now to cut the story short, there is this girl my father use to call my wife and the mother calls me her inlaw wen she was still young, so over the years we started developing feelings for each other bkus we stayed 2geda to the extent we started a secret relationship that leads to some series of romance without sex though bkus she was still a vergin and she didn't want to loose it so I accepted nd respected her choice not too hurt her bkus I cared a lot 4 her. Now my daddy is a tenant in their house of which the mother is the landlady (after the demise of the husband). Over the years too, the mother started developing feelings for my dad and I decoverd earlier bt kept quiet. She started serving my father good meals nd seducing him in all kinds of way to the extent my father started developing feelings for her too. Now they have become a serious thing and my dad is trying to bring her into the family (note my dad stays alone as a result of the kind of job he is into nd d company pays him well and my dad is a man that already has 2 wives I.e my mum and my step mom leaving comfortably in different location). Now it is difficult for me to accept her as my new sister nd I don't even think it will ever work knowing very well we are still both in love with each other. Now my question is, have anybody here fall into such difficult relationship before? Or am I just the one facing this love story bkus it's becoming very wired. For the records, my dad knew I liked the girl so much bt nevertheless he went ahead and fell in love with her mom. Pls guys what can u say nd has anybody here been in my shoes ?

Mehn your case is different oo... Lol... Just leave the girl cause she's gonna be your step sister soon... Your bkus be sounding like pekus tho' lol

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by chigoizie7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
You know say my head de touch at times.

My advice depends on your age.

Just knack the babe, give her belle.
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mehn your case is different oo... Lol... Just leave the girl cause she's gonna be your step sister soon... Your bkus be sounding like pekus tho' lol
hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Lover Turned Sister by ibdavidson: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
chigoizie7:
You know say my head de touch at times.

My advice depends on your age.

Just knack the babe, give her belle.
grin cheesy funny bt true as everything will be alright with dis step
Re: A Lover Turned Sister by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Crazy story. Your dad greedy sha.

(1) (Reply)

I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me / South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / Happy Birthday To This Great Man(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.