Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (54930 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by baby124: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Why are northerners always pulling us into bullshit that doesn’t concern us? Iran and America are fighting, who call you? We have enough problems abeg. Who are these fools trying to impress? If this government was serious they should be arrested and questioned. They will have a lot of information on terrorist activity.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Enemyofpeace: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Rubbish.

I just gave NL the best advice so far. Why are you worried? Are you one of them? Better go for proper reorientation instead of drinking up Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast.
don't mind him. He wants seun to make him a moderator

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by IpobAntidote: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
don't mind him. He wants seun to make him a moderator

I see, he needs to try harder. Lazy youth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by surgical: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:
Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General
if they try any shit that will be the end of united Nigeria,it will be an opportunity for everybody to go their way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by symbianDON(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
the 'ha woo zoo bee lie' children of piss have started again o! we are neither Iranians nor are we Americans but they are very very swift to begin to disturb our peace here in far away Nigeria....I have never seen people as s.t.up.id as these people I swear!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by YorubaPrince: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
But I think the U.S should just bomb the whole Northern Nigeria. Simple! They're nothing but, animals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Bellotelli: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Shiitee little members protesting against the unprovoked murder of their fellow Iranian Shiite and financer , yet Lamidi COwardly Kanu still managed to include Biafra and tag the whole North (100million people)

this Nigga is sick in the head

Ipobians are free to protest and rally in support of US and Trumps (human right violations and extra judical killing) while shiite in the north cant do the same even when one of them in Iran was murdered without any trail or evidence of crime

IPoB will always welcome any move to destabilize Nigeria. These are obviously Shite members protesting the killing of it member by the US.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I have already reported you to Seun for all the rules that you breaking and for being so annoying pest.
grin

Are you done?

You go around breaking rules and inciting tribalism on this forum and you want to be allowed to run free?

You will be banned shortly

Until you can conduct yourself respectably, you can't go around the forum insulting other members tribes or religions or beliefs that just won't fly here!

Grow up cheers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Johnayoola(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Bellotelli:

IPoB will always welcome any move to destabilize Nigeria. These are obviously Shite members protesting the killing of it member by the US.
oga these are regular northerners,shiites always put on their black on black for a function or to protest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by DCmonster: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2020
I said it yesterday on a thread that they will protest after Friday prayers. The next protest will be violent because, the Iranians are still going to provoke the Americans into attacking them again and it going to be more bloody than this. Expect serious religious violence in the north before the end of this year. If you are a Christian living up north stay woke for the rest of this year.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Jabioro: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Nnamidi Kanu doesn't know where he belong.. Going against American is like going against Isreal those who have supported you to escape, accommodate you..I am beginning to see him as completed "HOLE"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Bellotelli: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Johnayoola:
oga these are regular northerners,shiites always put on their black on black for a function or to protest
This shows you know very little about the Shiite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Slynation(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Shiitee little members protesting against the unprovoked murder of their fellow Iranian Shiite and financer , yet Lamidi COwardly Kanu still managed to include Biafra and tag the whole North (100million people)

this Nigga is sick in the head

Ipobians are free to protest and rally in support of US and Trumps (human right violations and extra judical killing) while shiite in the north cant do the same even when one of them in Iran was murdered without any trail or evidence of crime

IPOB members do carry out their protest both in Nigeria and USA abi, so let them do the same, if they finish protesting in Nigeria they should match up straight to USA, let me see if it doesn't end in Nigeria.....

That is how this people will put us in trouble one day for something that doesn't concern us....
Formally is was Lai Mohammed challenging a whole Isreal for battle now this haggardly looking almajiris grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by proprince(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
This hungry bastards.

Soleimani was killed far away Iran and this idiots carry their hungry bele dey protest.

Ask them who is the person that US killed and i bet you they dnt even know.

Drop your banners and carry your begging plates abegi grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by eguarojeona: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Northern Muslims wey no too bright.Protesting about the Killing of Qassem Souleimani(an Iranian Shiite)
But happy the Nigerian government (Sunni Muslim) is killing Nigerian Shi'ites.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by edunaragold(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
The problems we face generally in this world are with the Muslim over religiousness too kill them,I Iraq will never learn,sometimes we forget that we are Africans and all religion are borrowed and turn to a strong believed that one can die for ,even the pagans and artest don't act the way the bad Muslims do,Yoruba Muslim don't even have time to look down on a fellow Christian, but lack of education kills the north and turn them into misterpretarion of believe, the north na him dey draw Nigeria back.that is y Igbo's was leave .Yoruba act neutral.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Slynation:

IPOB members do carry out their protest both in Nigeria and USA abi, so let them do the same, if they finishing protesting in Nigeria they should match up straight to USA, let me see if it doesn't end in Nigeria.....

That is how this people will put us in trouble one day for something that doesn't concern us....

Oga shiites protest in US that one isnt new, both shiite and Ipob should laylow this time so as to remain invisible if a world war emerges

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by olisaEze(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Esseite:

Its just amazing that sowore virtually gave up his freedom for change in this country, no support, no protest..

But an iranian warlord dies in Iran, killed by the US, In less than 48hrs, Nigerians are protesting...

Kindly rephrase @bolded, 'some morons in Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by LabDNA: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:
Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General

I think you are correct, if IPOB and Kanu did not exist, the almajiris would have started killing Igbos like they did in 2005 when a Danish journalist drew the pix of mohammed.
The existence of far rightists organisations like IPOB remind them that their will be immediate serious consequences if such is repeated.

Almajiris in Nigeria will only respect you if you are equally as violent as they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Are these not the same Zakzaky's shiites that Kanu's ipob was supporting before? Truly, dishonest loyalty is transient.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by IpobAntidote: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

grin

Are you done?

You go around breaking rules and inciting tribalism on this forum and you want to be allowed to run free?

You will be banned shortly

Until you can conduct yourself respectably, you can't go around the forum insulting other members tribes or religions or beliefs that just won't fly here!

Grow up cheers

Have you reported your fellow ipob nonentities that are calling people names on daily basis. I will not be surprised that you are the same person doing the tribalism and religious incitement under another assumed moniker. Get a life and get lost.
My life is not dependent on NL comments.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
edunaragold:
The problems we face generally in this world are with the Muslim over religiousness too kill them,I Iraq will never learn .

i guess muslims are behind the drone attacked that killed a general in iraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond" / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.