Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (54924 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:
Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General
the one wey North Don kill, which one una Don retaliate? Crazy clowns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2020
The Country is Islamised already, I'm just waiting for them to declare it so. Look at these almajiris and ja n jaweeds protesting something that's none of their business angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Fuckgovt: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Another reason for the blood sucking demons to kill in north. When their brothers have been killing Americans and others around the world world protested for the Americans here. But because they are foolish and looking for every means to start blood letting they will protest. Mtcheww terrorists by nature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by annford: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

LOL. So Northerners are now afraid of IPOB and Kanu ?

Do you know what happened during the Kaduna Declaration or you weren't born then?

Lemme help, Kanu chestbeat and he was warned not to try visiting Kaduna. Your elders also went to beg with their red caps.

You really need to grow up and have a sane discourse. When you travel abroad, does the foreigner you meet there ask which Tribe in Nigeria you come from? You all need to quit this unnecessary hate and unhealthy comparison. I believe we all are Nigerians and should live above religion, tribe, tongue, et all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2020
ACHILLES45:
and my yoruba muslims know not where they stand. they are still confused whether to stand with US or stand with Iran.
may God not let us be as confused as them.

Typical ipob zombie-pig
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by SolutionsMed: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2020
UK asks about Kanu's whereabouts

https://www-africanews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2017/10/03/uk-seeks-status-of-missing-biafra-leader-from-nigeria-govt/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15781240283910&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.africanews.com%2F2017%2F10%2F03%2Fuk-seeks-status-of-missing-biafra-leader-from-nigeria-govt%2F

https://www-icirnigeria-org.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.icirnigeria.org/nnamdi-kanu-uk-asks-fg/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15781244528952&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icirnigeria.org%2Fnnamdi-kanu-uk-asks-fg%2F

itsme01:

grin

shatap there biafra kor frabra nii.... Nigeria has being striking Biafra since Ojuckwus time and the only thing you guys are good at is running off like Lamidi Kanu did

Just Imagine as US Senators came together to fight for Sowore, with US diplomats coming to court to observe his hearing.. did any US citizen even say anything when python dance was going on, or to the continous detention of Kanu and his friend(who are still being detained) even after tagging them on twitter , facebook and all socialmedia

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by technicallyrich(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.
Are you alive
why dont u stfu kowardly yaribanza mudslim. How do u even sleep at nite knowing that u are a c lave,koward,fol and yousless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyk2333:

the dunces have changed the narrative.. sowore is an American citizen, ur sorry coward asses couldn't do Nada instead y'all denied he's Yoruba. So u now wait for America to speak on ur behalf!!!!

Last time i checked Deji is a yoruba man so is falana the able lawyer... where is kanu and nnamdi kanu's lawyer? that answer would tell you who the cowards are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Esseite:

Its just amazing that sowore virtually gave up his freedom for change in this country, no support, no protest..

But an iranian warlord dies in Iran, killed by the US, In less than 48hrs, Nigerians are protesting...

Very dump *ss unfortunate controlled Zombies
If USA or Even lsreal strike..what d *uck .... can they do... i dont blame people when they say how on earth do we live with this empty skulls in one space!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Mczilo1: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Empty threat from from the betrayal group.quote author=ludd2018 post=85481480]Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Didi2d(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=cRobo post=85484019]Why are northern Muslims Nigerians always stupid

What has Iran business got to do with Nigeria

Of all the issues ravaging their poor region its USA that is their problem

I wish Donald Trump could drop a similar missile in Aso Rock so northerners will have a good reason to protest

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Emmasnoop(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
Just divide the country and let this people go, very annoying set of humans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by technicallyrich(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

me and my family are proud muslims and niether evil nor terrorist.. we leave hapily with our christians freinds and family

this is all in your mind and thinking which you need to change
you are not a real muslim.you are a yoruba muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Ttipsy(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
US is like a Savior to the world after our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Patrioticman007(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Y
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Congrats321(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Will you support Biafra if the opportunity arises and why
SarakiBukola:

Do you know what happened during the Kaduna Declaration or you weren't born then?

Lemme help, Kanu chestbeat and he was warned not to try visiting Kaduna. Your elders also went to beg with their red caps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Belleful: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2020
why is kanu trying to kill is own people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

stop harrasing my mention.. thats provocation and violation of rule 2 and rule 20

Oh? I thought you said you banned me ?

I didn't harass you lad, i just admonished you

Happy new year

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

Oh? I thought you said you banned me ?

I didn't harass you lad, i just admonished you

Happy new year

grin

why explain to me grin explain to the mods grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

why explain to me grin explain to the mods grin grin

Smh

Don't quote me again

Go enjoy your day but respect the forum's rules

You won't be told again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by caprini1: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Are these not the same Zakzaky's shiites that Kanu's ipob was supporting before? Truly, dishonest loyalty is transient.
Shiite,s wear black sir!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
caprini1:
Shiite,s wear black sir!

That's nonsense. In their past riots, some of them weren't.

Anyway, look at their imam abi whatever they call them in the middle organising the thing. He is wearing the style of round turban and black cloak that zakzaky wears. I was told that is the shiite style.

Anyway, why would wahhabi northern Muslims oppose the death of Soleimani? Shouldn't they be happy?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Agugbadin: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Shittes has been proscribed in Nigeria, their protest is irrelevant and their voice cannot be heard. Even Iran does not recognize them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

What is Kanu actually going to Kaduna to do? ���

These clowns on NL never seize to amaze me, I guess he’ll need to go to Kaduna to get ice blocks ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.