Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (54926 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:

How old are you? Moslems are known to kill Biafrans over sth that happened elsewhere. You are the one that is sick in the head .

i'll be 9 years old this sunday... few northern thugs killing ibo in the north doesnt eqaute muslim killing biafra... we muslims dont even have time for that, we are all about our hustle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

i'll be 9 years old this sunday... few northern thugs killing ibo in the north doesnt eqaute muslim killing biafra... we muslims dont even have time for that, we are all about our hustle

9 yrs no wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Landcheck: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Not needed. Let's mind our business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:

9 yrs no wonder

8 years sir.. Mr granpa grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2020
It doesn't matter what they say or do biafra is here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by vinkihillz(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Let keep hate aside cause myself I don't value dat moderf**ker ..... But for once he have a point their...... Will might get affected if we don't stand up for it. sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2020
azimo:
It doesn't matter what they say or do biafra is here

where is it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

where is it
2020 I don't reply watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2020
azimo:
2020 I don't reply watch and see

grin

how much is the Visa fee, awon visit my biafra babe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by caprini1: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That's nonsense. In their past riots, some of them weren't.

Anyway, look at their imam abi whatever they call them in the middle organising the thing. He is wearing the style of round turban and black cloak that zakzaky wears. I was told that is the shiite style.

Anyway, why would wahhabi northern Muslims oppose the death of Soleimani? Shouldn't they be happy?
Read what you wrote, this time, carefully grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Google is your friend. Plenty of evidence your elders went to beg them for mercy.

But did Buhari shun the actors of the declaration ? Answer yes. You know the truth if north asks Igbos to leave the north, that 'll be the end of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by engrchykae(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
cRobo:
Why are northern Muslims Nigerians always stupid

What has Iran business got to do with Nigeria

Of all the issues ravaging their poor region its USA that is their problem

I wish Donald Trump could drop a similar missile in Aso Rock so northerners will have a good reason to protest

Rubbish people
is about Muslim brotherhood of terror.
The north aligns with the middle East while we align with the west in attitude and faith
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2020
AnanseK:
The hunchback deluded Albino thinks he is part of Israel and America

But Israel took him in when your blood sucking president wanted to kill him in Umuahia . Currently Nk is Usa doing his thing . If they don't like what he is doing they wouldn't ve let him in . So stop ur baseless argument

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

8 years sir.. Mr granpa grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

how much is the Visa fee, awon visit my biafra babe
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

where is it
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by kareemkamil(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2020
What's Ipob terrorist saying now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i noticed that too, there is a sudden seize in opreation of the canceler whenever shakazullu or livebyday account is active
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin come to think of it, if Iran Russia and US blow off themselves, perhaps Nigeria can finally become world leaders with our visa selling very fast and we calling America a shithole after their nuclear wreck
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by gidgiddy: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

This is one of the most idiotic display by the moronic Nigerians from northern region of Nigeria. I reiterated the need to cease compatriotism with these goons. I honestly demand the total and unconditional disintegration of shithole called Nigeria. What a silly country.

They Northerners are out protesting the killing of an Iraqi General they dont even know but you will never see them out protesting against Northern leaders killing them daily with poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by CSTR2: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Abokii mumu sha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

me and my family are proud muslims and niether evil nor terrorist.. we leave hapily with our christians freinds and family

this is all in your mind and thinking which you need to change
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Last time i checked Deji is a yoruba man so is falana the able lawyer... where is kanu and nnamdi kanu's lawyer? that answer would tell you who the cowards are
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

why explain to me grin explain to the mods grin grin

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by RaptorF35: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
what concern Nigeria with Iran or Iraqi ? Black people with black brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Jayb20(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just because your gullible leader NK chooose to fool all the Biafra and all of you foolishly accepting his foolishness.
Common sense couldn't let you see that those people are Shiite and they protesting for thier own been killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Bobosneh: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
this is not about unamdi kanu but us as a Nigerian I don't know when we will have sense in Nigerian. tho I'm a believer in one Nigeria but seriously ths got me thinking maybe Nigeria need to go separate ways before we value ourselves. because with the state of things going on in Nigeria this motherfuckers did not see anything to protest against when sowore was doing his revolution now they did not see reasons to join, when he was arrested they did not see reasons to protest for the release of someone trying to fight for the betterment of us all. but when another country's president killed another country's warlord in another man's nation these motherfuckers now carry's another man's banner shouting up and down for the death of another man that is no way related to their father, mother, sister, uncle or aunty. can someone just tell me shey ati ya werey ni country yi ni abi werey gan loyawa. its this set of people that is pulling us back from being a great country. you don't protest better education, better life, better security, better light. oga fun awon Hausa gan o seriously their leaders no try at all. in this new year may the good lord grant us all common sense to know what to do and when to do it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Caustic001: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
people actually came out in protest for the Us/Iran issue when we have a lot of issue on our hands here? Its a shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by abeggnow: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
MasterKernel:

Your hatred didn't allow you to quote him, but rather imply your thoughts that's not his word.

the guy just got a new phone so the man called kunu is testing it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.

Are you alive

You are the dead one here as you've failed to understand what Kanu meant and simply rushed into a stupid conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Area4Area: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:

But Israel took him in when your blood sucking president wanted to kill him in Umuahia . Currently Nk is Usa doing his thing . If they don't like what he is doing they wouldn't ve let him in . So stop ur baseless argument
Israel took him on the ground as what, a political asylum seeker or what? Does the Israeli government even know he was around or was he invited officially?
FYI, he visited Israel just like millions of Christian pilgrims, visitors etc visit the country so stop adding any political colouration to it.

Are you saying that the British government doesn't know that Kanu preaches hate? Let that hate lead to killings of Igbos anywhere in the country and see the UK government handing him over to the Hague for prosecution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.