Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (54922 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2020
H
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Victorex001:

But Nnamdi was released form detention quickly while your elders couldn’t do nothing for Sowore till he almost rusted in prison lol, common 50m suretee took months. Smh.

It’s not surprise puppets! �

Kanu spent years behind bar untill acting president osinbajo pitied him while buhari was away, Sowore merely spent days and the whole world came
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AnanseK(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2020
The hunchback deluded Albino thinks he is part of Israel and America
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

Kanu spent years behind bar untill acting president osinbajo pitied him while buhari was away, Sowore merely spent days and the whole world came

Yes like 50 yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by awa(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
I may not be fan of KANU but I think he is right on this one lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
AnanseK:
The hunchback deluded Albino thinks he is part of Israel and America

But what he said does it make sense or not?

Don’t allow hate make turn away from the truth.
Are Christians not killed in the North or not?

This is exactly the problem with you ou urchins in Nigeria there’s a bigger problem but you dolts would turn your back and face an average Igbo man.

Igbo tribe is problem you morons have in this country lol, while the Northerners keep killing y’all, ruling and looting y’all destinies. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by BeerParIour: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Realtalk20:

Please shut up

He criticized useless directionless hungry paid protesters and you are here talking nonsense

Are you normal at all?

Ogunlaakaye is a Yoruba Muslim

He always support Fulani jihadists against his people

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

LOL. So Northerners are now afraid of IPOB and Kanu ?

Do you know what happened during the Kaduna Declaration or you weren't born then?

Lemme help, Kanu chestbeat and he was warned not to try visiting Kaduna. Your elders also went to beg with their red caps.

But what he said it is true or not?
Don’t allow hate make turn away from the truth.

Are Christians not killed in the North or not?

This is exactly the problem with you ou urchins in Nigeria there’s a bigger problem but you dolts would turn your back and face an average Igbo man.

Igbo tribe is problem you morons have in this country lol, while the Northerners keep killing y’all, ruling and looting y’all destinies. SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by YorubaPrince: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

why explain to me grin explain to the mods grin grin

Guy, no worry urself. He's the same fool that creates multiple accounts daily to troll pple. He reserves this particular one to act normal and civil while trolling others with newly created accounts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by kuuljay(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2020
I thought Shiites And ipob have an alliance against buhari and Nigeria at large
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Who has noticed that threads on NL that has to do with Igbos is always busy, you get more than 5-10 pages in minutes ���

The average Yoruba man have no problem in life but the Igbo man, even if they face death in the hands of Boko Haram with a knife on their throat they’ll always spill hate and trash against the Igbos lol, why is it so my people? Lol

What Nnamdi Kanu said is it true or not, are Christians not killed in the North? Y’all my Yoruba folks don’t allow hate cloud your sense from the truth, the Igbo man is not your problem lol, Biafra is not your problem in life....

The Northerners are ruling and looting the destiny of Nigeria but to the average Yoruba man the Igbo man is his problem? Lol. Smh

If y’all focus this much energy on your leaders things would get better in the shithole Nigeria.

I say again, most of these tribal urchins on NL are frustrated wretched people. If y’all have sense you would see that division is the only way forward for the shithole Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Do you know what happened during the Kaduna Declaration or you weren't born then?

Lemme help, Kanu chestbeat and he was warned not to try visiting Kaduna. Your elders also went to beg with their red caps.

Which elder begged ? I 'll remind u that the cabal n Buhari panicked n countered the declaration knowing that if carried out that would be the end of Nigeria. Of course the Okorochas n saboteurs in Igboland who are not representing the minds of Biafrans staged a political move in Aso rock .
Any senseless killing of Igbos in the north 'as before ll trigger the end of Nigeria ...they know that . This stopped because of the coming of Kanu n Ipob who had placed Nigeria on edge .
God bless Nk
God bless Ipob ...they 're now our saviour n not our rogue political leaders who are Hausa fulani ass lickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Softness147: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.
Are you alive
When people are talking,slaves talk too?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2020
kuuljay:
I thought Shiites And ipob have an alliance against buhari and Nigeria at large

Not like Alliance . Ipob dislikes injustice . Nk n Ipob also fought for Sowore. Ipob believes in fighting injustice where ever it exists irrespective of whom is involved. Ipob also fought for Dasuki if u follow their activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Softness147: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Now I see that Saraki's father's house that was demolished is still affecting your brain. Go settle with ur governor first. His next line of action is to castrate u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Paige001(f): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:
But I think the U.S should just bomb the whole Northern Nigeria. Simple! They're nothing but, animals!
Ahh Oga it hasn't reached like that nah, there are still good people like me in the north, and please not all northern people are animals, just insult the bad ones stop generalising pls

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Softness147: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin

shatap there biafra kor frabra nii.... Nigeria has being striking Biafra since Ojuckwus time and the only thing you guys are good at is running off like Lamidi Kanu did

Just Imagine as US Senators came together to fight for Sowore, with US diplomats coming to court to observe his hearing.. did any US citizen even say anything when python dance was going on, or to the continous detention of Kanu and his friend(who are still being detained) even after tagging them on twitter , facebook and all socialmedia

Your hatred can't stop anything.
Igbos are hard working,making their money out of government efforts.
why must u hate them till u die.
if u can't kill what u hate,u must be forced to love them by nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by SarakiBukola: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Softness147:

Now I see that Saraki's father's house that was demolished is still affecting your brain. Go settle with ur governor first. His next line of action is to castrate u.

Hopefully he would not castrate me before i finish with your mum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Ayobami7(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Guy, no worry urself. He's the same fool that creates multiple accounts daily to troll pple. He reserves this particular one to act normal and civil while trolling others with newly created accounts.

i noticed that too, there is a sudden seize in opreation of the canceler whenever shakazullu or livebyday account is active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by SarakiBukola: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:

Which elder begged ? I 'll remind u that the cabal n Buhari panicked n countered the declaration knowing that if carried out that would be the end of Nigeria. Of course the Okorochas n saboteurs in Igboland who are not representing the minds of Biafrans staged a political move in Aso rock .
Any senseless killing of Igbos in the north 'as before ll trigger the end of Nigeria ...they know that . This stopped because of the coming of Kanu n Ipob who had placed Nigeria on edge .
God bless Nk
God bless Ipob ...they 're now our saviour n not our rogue political leaders who are Hausa fulani ass lickers

Google is your friend. Plenty of evidence your elders went to beg them for mercy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin come to think of it, if Iran Russia and US blow off themselves, perhaps Nigeria can finally become world leaders with our visa selling very fast and we calling America a shithole after their nuclear wreck
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AkidiAma: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i guess muslims are behind the drone attacked that killed a general in iraq
[/s]
[s]
itsme01:

Oga shiites protest in US that one isnt new, both shiite and Ipob should laylow this time so as to remain invisible if a world war emerges
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Victorex001(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Kanu threatened rallies in Kaduna and Lagos.

He was warned that he would be dealt with and the useless coward backed out just like Ojukwu.

You don't have to believe me. Google will help you and then you too would come and prostrate for me in apology.

But I don’t understand what do you expect him to do? The little he did in the East result in illegal killing of innocent souls.

Y’all stop being bias, just like Sowore going to Kano to protest lol.

When a General gets killed in battle means defeat and little hope for the soldiers so it’s wise for Generals to stay safe for “he who lives fights and runs away lives to fights another day”

Him being alive is hopes to his loyalists, Ojukwu running and staying alive gave the Igbo tribe hope and strength.

One man alone can’t take down a country but constantly putting out your voice makes impacts even down to generations yet unborn.

Take away hate from your hearts Fam, What Kanu stated above is facts, Christians are killed like chickens in the hotel...deal with that not Nnamdi Kanu is his struggles that has nothing to do with you.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Kingrefreshed: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.

Are you alive

Yes he's alive and you're as good as a dead rat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Kingrefreshed: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

And I assume you're reasonable with this your trashy statement abi? You people are stand-up comedians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ludd2018: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Shiitee little members protesting against the unprovoked murder of their fellow Iranian Shiite and financer , yet Lamidi COwardly Kanu still managed to include Biafra and tag the whole North (100million people)

this Nigga is sick in the head. Ipob were killed when Trump won but now the Moslems protesting about the killing of Iranian terrorist general are not killed . Hypocrite you are

Ipobians are free to protest and rally in support of US and Trumps (human right violations and extra judical killing) while shiite in the north cant do the same even when one of them in Iran was murdered without any trail or evidence of crime

How old are you? Moslems are known to kill Biafrans over sth that happened elsewhere. You are the one that is sick in the head .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.