Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (54920 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Slynation(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

Oga shiites protest in US that one isnt new, both shiite and Ipob should laylow this time so as to remain invisible if a world war emerges
Leave IPOB outta this oO, this one pass them grin This guys needs to know this war looming involves nuclear heads and not their usual cutlass and knives grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Enculer2: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Have you reported your fellow ipob nonentities that are calling people names on daily basis. I will not be surprised that you are the same person doing the tribalism and religious incitement under another assumed moniker. Get a life and get lost.
My life is not dependent on NL comments.

You are from a cowardly tribe and your parents transferred cowardice and slavery to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Enculer2: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=kenwhawha post=85481416]

Yoruba Muslim as expected![/s]

TRASH.

NL needs to ban these retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian imbecilic monkeys.

Islamic demon shit up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Jabioro: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Kemz77:

Illiterate afonja. Read his post again. America, Israel and Biafra are one!
Who told with your blonde
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by fredoooooo: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Amelica kill ilan, laigheria dey plotesti, who do we offendi in dis part of d world cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by pennywys(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
This hunch back Albino is back again

I think the only thing left to criticise Buhari's government is religion.

Is it his fault that he is a Muslim.

Criticism should be constructive and be of National interest.

All this Albino can offer is to stir-up the polity.

I know he is next in line to sacrifice 3,000,000 of his kinsmen on a platter of Banana leaves
you are stupid at this ur old age
I pray you get more stupid as the days proceeds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Have you reported your fellow ipob nonentities that are calling people names on daily basis. I will not be surprised that you are the same person doing the tribalism and religious incitement under another assumed moniker. Get a life and get lost.
My life is not dependent on NL comments.

grin

Done ?

You must be new here. All irresponsible comments are tagged

As long as you respect others tribes, religion, beliefs and culture you and I won't have a problem

But as long as you perisst in exhibiting such crude tendencies I will always ensure all your accounts are tagged then banned
Take this as you see fit

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Slynation:

Leave IPOB outta this oO, this one pass them grin This guys needs to know this war looming involves nuclear heads and their usual cutlass and knives grin

grin come to think of it, if Iran Russia and US blow off themselves, perhaps Nigeria can finally become world leaders with our visa selling very fast and we calling America a shithole after their nuclear wreck

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Kanu oponu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:
Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

[s] They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General [/s]
it's too early to be this senseless in 2020.
If u start with this then by the end of 2020 u will be totally mad.
These are Shia Muslims for God's sake, not Sunnah Muslims and they are protesting cos they claim they're Iranians.
I wonder how u drag the Igbos to these and what concerns igbos with the killings of the terrorist?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by edunaragold(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2020
The problems we face generally in this world are with the bad or miss under stood Muslim, I have be favoured or given help by good Muslims,but over religiousness too kill them,I Iraq will never learn,sometimes we forget that we are Africans and all religion are borrowed and turn to a strong believed that one can die for ,even the pagans and artest don't act the way the bad Muslims do,Yoruba Muslim don't even have time to look down on a fellow Christian, but lack of education kills the north and turn them into misterpretarion of believe, the north na him dey draw Nigeria back.that is y Igbo's want to leave ,.Yoruba act neutral.never the less I can't vote for an Igbo man,they don't like them self .and are too prideful.staying in the north is better than the East were the life there are too fast.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2020
No be everything ice see mouth go talk.

How that one take concern this yeye man self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Enculer2:

You are from a cowardly tribe and your parents transferred cowardice and slavery to you.

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ada9ja(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
ludd2018:
Any killing of biafrans over something that happened elsewhere must stop . Any attack on Igbos up north will see the end of Nigeria

God bless NK
God bless IPOB

They have saved the Igbo race . If not NK and IPOB, the north would have started attacking Igbos up north over the killing of Iranian General

So sense no follow u enter 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Enculer2:

Islamic demon shit up.

Rule2

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by victorazyvictor(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.

Are you alive

I guess your directing that word to Jibril?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by livebyday(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Kemz77:

Illiterate afonja. Read his post again. America, Israel and Biafra are one!

Rule2

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by giles14(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
kenwhawha:
Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America and Israel

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1213193410024103936
as if the Jews treat Christians differently.
death to Israel and their Allies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by MasterKernel: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

What is this one saying.

Are you alive

You're alive, but can't see. I'm alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Esseite:

Its just amazing that sowore virtually gave up his freedom for change in this country, no support, no protest..

But an iranian warlord dies in Iran, killed by the US, In less than 48hrs, Nigerians are protesting...

This country is possessed with an unusual level of stupidity... It's just too shameful and pathetic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Slynation(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin come to think of it, if Iran Russia and US blow off themselves, perhaps Nigeria can finally become world leaders with our visa selling very fast and we calling America a shithole after their nuclear wreck
Exactly....grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by EdwardRandy(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Esseite:

Its just amazing that sowore virtually gave up his freedom for change in this country, no support, no protest..

But an iranian warlord dies in Iran, killed by the US, In less than 48hrs, Nigerians are protesting...

Please Nigerians are not protesting, Muslims are the ones protesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Medanoski(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2020
The war is going on in the middle East and as expected the battlefield has been shifted to Nigeria and nairaland. Kudos to you guys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by itsme01: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Enculer2:

They are Muslims and like all Muslims, are terrorists and evil

me and my family are proud muslims and niether evil nor terrorist.. we leave hapily with our christians freinds and family

this is all in your mind and thinking which you need to change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Chuksmonika(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2020
this is not chest beating...am stating the fact,if those imbeciles attack igbos cos of what happened outside Nigeria soil,the Unexpected will Happen,the country will experience an unprecedented voilence,that will touch every part of the country,the police or military wont be able to curtail it,cos it will be a free for all,forewarned is forearmed,if they think igbo youths are joking,let them display their madness first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by ACHILLES45: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2020
and my yoruba muslims know not where they stand. they are still confused whether to stand with US or stand with Iran.
may God not let us be as confused as them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
edunaragold:
[s]The problems we face generally in this world are with the bad or miss under stood Muslim, I have be favoured or given help by good Muslims,but over religiousness too kill them,I Iraq will never learn,sometimes we forget that we are Africans and all religion are borrowed and turn to a strong believed that one can die for ,even the pagans and artest don't act the way the bad Muslims do,Yoruba Muslim don't even have time to look down on a fellow Christian, but lack of education kills the north and turn them into misterpretarion of believe, the north na him dey draw Nigeria back.that is y Igbo's want to leave ,.Yoruba act neutral.never the less I can't vote for an Igbo man,they don't like them self .and are too prideful.staying in the north is better than the East were the life there are too fast.[/s]

Typical low IQ, hate filled afonja. When they write, you will know. You won't vote for an Igbo man yet you want One Nigeria and want them to stay with your evil self? Yet Igbos voted for voted for Abiola and Obasanjo. Evil people! Igbo hate themselves...huh? Repeating the same 60 yrs propaganda that any tribe in Nigeria will you today that Yorubas hate themselves more than any other tribe. Talking about North and lack of education, take a look at yourself...when you afonjas are behaving like people with no common sense and direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.