Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) (53381 Views)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Buhari first achievement
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by teniolav: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Tundemuttee:
President Buhari completes the first phase of the 764 housing units for low income earners in Abuja. Nigerians can own a 3-bedroom apartment now and pay over the next 20 years.

About 10,000 workers in Zuba were employed for these N3.7bn units. More are being built in very state of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1213347914363396096
Good development .. Sai baba
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Mrnakeina:
Oga making plans for his folani community.

Sense is just far from some people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2020
charliboy654:
What happened to you? You can sacrifice yourself na
if u ready to give me the guns and bombs
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Rosskii:

That 3.7 is a typo..No way they built 764 housing units for just 3.7 bill.

This is a government project, don't forget that governments have their own contractors which they pay monthly salary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by theowane: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Can we pls see an arieal veiw?
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Agugbadin:
Who started the project
Azikiwe to Aguiyi Irosin, it was abandoned after his death, Jonathan came and completed it, Buhari is only claiming the glory. Are u satisfied now?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Fulani herdsmen quarters completed

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Lateef Jakande did better than this so what? If a Governor back then can do better than what a president is doing now then am keeping my clap for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by kaycee125: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Where the house make I buy one
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by equity1(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
tunjijones:

Thats abt 3.8million each.

I think that ius possible.

4.8 millions each
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
And the one around passport office in ikoyi has been abandon for decades
Buhari will rule till 3023
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by tempex88(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Very very good and commendable. The government should ensure that the allocation to the deserving low income earners is not hijacked by the 'big boys'.

If these buildings cost #3.7 billion, can we all see how many of such can be replicated with the billions approved for the renovation of the National Assembly.
We are our own enemies.

Sir, that would be 7640 apartments. Let me write in words - seven thousand , six hundred and forty apartments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmm. The comments here.
If UV been to Abuja before ull know that housing is not a problem.
Apo alone has perhaps the largest concentration of empty houses in Africa.
This country eh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Astonmartins: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Amazing, this is are part of things we want to see, developments across board, irrespective of their political parties. Good governance is what most Nigerians want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by KubwaBoy: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Tundemuttee:
President Buhari completes the first phase of the 764 housing units for low income earners in Abuja. Nigerians can own a 3-bedroom apartment now and pay over the next 20 years.

About 10,000 workers in Zuba were employed for these N3.7bn units. More are being built in very state of Nigeria.

Hiw can I get one of this?
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Tundemuttee:
Woow..

Happy to hear this
wow over what ?
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by KubwaBoy: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2020
echelons:
Where is the estate?
How do we access the mortgage?
At what interest?

I hope they don't mess this place up like they do most public estates.

If this estate is close to the city by 20 minutes, then it's a nice investment.

They should please do the finishing before commissioning. Pavements, drainage, landscaping, inner roads etc..
The Estate is in Zuba. I wish to get one for myself too if I have the connect
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by zoedew: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Tundemuttee:

A great plus if he successfully pulls this off. I’m in the hope that politics of bitterness won’t stall this move like it did when President Shagari’s well intentioned housing projects nationwide were stalled by folks like Gov Bola Ige of the then Oyo State who provided lands in very remote places in their States to make the project unattractive.
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Rosskii:

That 3.7 is a typo..No way they built 764 housing units for just 3.7 bill.

It's not a typo, it's a comprehension issue with the readers. #3.7 billion was used to build the FIRST PHASE OF A 764 HOUSING PROJECT. The question should be, how many housing was built in the first phase with the 3.7billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
rubbish,
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Lincoln275:
Houses that are not meant for poor masses

I am not sure that they are for the "poor masses" The government did not use that expression. Let's not fail from the definition. They are for civil servants with at least 15 years plus to retirement. Civil servants form a fairly large and homogenous block that one can lend to. You can see that the housing is in different configurations.

Of course allocation will not be fair. Fairness is not part of the language of any section of Nigerian society. But they were promised and they were built. So well done FGN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2020
No lift for the house what about the people that will Stay at the top floor?

Rubbish
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Agugbadin:
Who started the project
na gooluck start am...idiot!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Very very good and commendable. The government should ensure that the allocation to the deserving low income earners is not hijacked by the 'big boys'.

If these buildings cost #3.7 billion, can we all see how many of such can be replicated with the billions approved for the renovation of the National Assembly.
We are our own enemies.

That is 7640 buildings for just one NA structure. Is that place made with gold?
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by wisekings: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
What's complete about dis... Nigeria is used to have done job... What about de roads🤔🤔😏😏
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by money121(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by quinox947: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Privately sponsored estates now attributed to Buhari? The only government owned estate in Zuba was built in the late 80s and had been abandoned till today.
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
I don't believe this.
jubril can never commission a viable and verifiable project blc he is from saudi arabia....we only pray for 2023 for him to live that Aso vila.and end up at international criminal court of justice. In the name of chukwu okike abiama I pray Amen.....those promoting him are deceiving themselves,
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
BreconHills:

I am not sure that they are for the "poor masses" The government did not use that expression. Let's not fail from the definition. They are for civil servants with at least 15 years plus to retirement. Civil servants form a fairly large and homogenous block that one can lend to. You can see that the housing is in different configurations.

Of course allocation will not be fair. Fairness is not part of the language of any section of Nigerian society. But they were promised and they were built. So well done FGN.
Hmmm!
Re: Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Are u still that poor?
Well done rich man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.