Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla (944 Views)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by niyodoloo(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Some guys think virginity makes a good wife. Of course, virginity is a pride to a woman but remember, after your first copulation, it will exist no more! Do not marry her because she is a virgin rather marry her because she has the qualities of a wife.
A good wife is a crown to her husband. Notwithstanding, virginity may be a added advantage, however, do not get carried away allowing that to be your yardstick for measuring a good wife, It is worthy of note, some ladies are virgin, not because they chose to, rather circumstances such as: parental or guidance absolute monitoring and control, stringent conditionalities and the fair of the pain prevent them.
The moment they get loosed, whores are even better off them. Meanwhile, if you hear the horrible stories of how some ladies lost their virginity, you'll almost cry for them: we've heard different stories of rape and incest. Some even lost theirs to family members at a tender age, some through armed robbery or as a domestic worker due to unavailable lack of parental care. These are circumstances beyond their control. Would you blame them?
Furthermore, womanhood is a cycle: from a DAUGHTER to a WIFE and then to a MOTHER. A badly raised daughter would definitely be a mistake as a wife and a liability to her husband no doubt about it. Whereas a properly trained and oriented daughter will grow up to become a good wife and an asset to her husband. As the popular saying, "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME".
Conclusively, if you are single and searching bachelor, put this at the back of your mind that marrying a virgin is a pride but does not guarantee a successful marriage and for the virgins, try and acquire the good Qualities that makes up a good wife. Do not make that pride you kept for so long becomes a waste. To all the spinsters, your character is what defines you and the type of home you'll build.

Adedoyin Derin-Ologbenla cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Lamanii22(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
"Charity begins at home which ends in oshodi" lol... Great article.. I would work on my character... Thank you..

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
I believe people should be left to make their choices...this wailing threads supporting non-virgins is not necessary. Everyone has their spec,albeit I feel a hymen doesn't add/deduct to what a lady has to offer. But people that place emphasis on it are good to go,likewise people who don't.

Shame though that that is what a woman's value has been reduced to-hymen,I find it degrading to the virgin herself .
If you see a good woman who is a virgin ,why not go on?or if you see a good lady that is a non-virgin why not proceed?
I think men deserve more than hymen,but if they reduce their standards to hymen,let them live with the outcome of their choices

4 Likes

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Carry go. Virginity is evidence that a lady has some semblance of self control when it comes to extra marital sex and consequently, a better chance of being faithful later. She might or might not change during the marriage, but at least it's a better start than someone who has lain with the gateman, driver, secondary school boyfriends, assorted sugar daddies and the local street thug (of course only once when she was drunk, she claims).

And don't believe all those girls who claim they lost it through rape. Most girls would define rape as "consensual sex which I regretted later".

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Carry go. Virginity is evidence that a lady has some semblance of self control when it comes to extra marital sex and consequently, a better chance of being faithful later. She might or might not change during the marriage, but at least it's a better start than someone who has lain with the gateman, driver, secondary school boyfriends, assorted sugar daddies and the local street thug (of course only once when she was drunk, she claims).

And don't believe all those girls who claim they lost it through rape. Most girls would define rape as "consensual sex which I regretted later".
Apt!
So ladies should look out for virgin guys so they don't have extra marital affairs(as its common with most married men)

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by James39: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
This article is a consolation for those wayward girls.

After all the ruinz they retire to one innocent guy. Vice/viser

As for me, I can't be keeping myself till after marriage and one lady somewhere is playing away match hoping that I will take her after all.

Keeping the hymen intact is a sign of self control.

Notwithstanding it's not and should not be the basis for marriage.

Although some ladies eyes becomes open when the hymen is broken.

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Apt!
So ladies should look out for virgin guys so they don't have extra marital affairs(as its common with most married men)

The faithfulness of men is not as important to their wives as the faithfulness of women is to their husbands. As long as the husband is adequately and properly taking care of his family financially, the lady should not complain. That is what she married for. The only downside is the possibility of STDs and irritating emotional attachments; And this is why I wholeheartedly support polygyny. At least having a known number of sexual partners will reduce the incidence of random sex by the man which could bring diseases into the home.

The man on the other hand, needs to be sure that the children that he is feeding, clothing and paying school fees for are his biological children. Her possible unfaithfulness undermines that trust and weakens hus resolve.
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

The faithfulness of men is not as important to their wives as the faithfulness of women is to their husbands. As long as the husband is adequately and properly taking care of his family financially, the lady should not complain. That is what she married for. The only downside is the possibility of STDs and irritating emotional attachments; And this is why I wholeheartedly support polygyny. At least having a known number of sexual partners will reduce the incidence of random sex by the man which could bring diseases into the home.

The man on the other hand, needs to be sure that the children that he is feeding, clothing and paying school fees for are his biological children. Her possible unfaithfulness undermines that trust and weakens hus resolve.
you are in no position to determine what is important to a woman in marriage. Some are fine with cheating but not all. Couples should determine for themselves what should make them complain
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are in no position to determine what is important to a woman in marriage. Some are fine with cheating but not all. Couples should determine for themselves what should make them complain

I was speaking from a logical viewpoint which is all that actually matters, not an emotional one which is what you seem to be emphasizing. Women are only 'not fine' with cheating because they don't like to share what they perceive to be their rightful resources (the man's property).
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I was speaking from a logical viewpoint which is all that actually matters, not an emotional one which is what you seem to be emphasizing. Women are only 'not fine' with cheating because they don't like to share what they perceive to be their rightful resources (the man's property).
logical?lol...
Review our posts and see which sounds much logical. If you notice I stated "couples" should determine ....... Stereotype ain't logical. The ability for people to make choices without one deciding for them is what is more logical than defining a path for people to trend and tagging it actuality. An average person in a committed relationship (marriage/partnership) is never pleased with cheating,so where did you come up with that queer analogy of ladies choosing not to be fine with cheating because of resources? Or have you not seen women cry foul when their poor spouses cheat ,even the ones they feed?
Draw a margin between what women like at heart and what is "expected"(by people like you) that she likes,you seem to see it as the same

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
logical?lol...
Review our posts and see which sounds much logical. If you notice I stated "couples" should determine ....... Stereotype ain't logical. The ability for people to make choices without one deciding for them is what is more logical than defining a path for people to trend and tagging it actuality. An average person in a committed relationship (marriage/partnership) is never pleased with cheating,so where did you come up with that queer analogy of ladies choosing not to be fine with cheating because of resources? Or have you not seen women cry foul when their poor spouses cheat ,even the ones they feed?
Draw a margin between what women like at heart and what is "expected"(by people like you) that she likes,you seem to see it as the same

You rant proves exactly what I was saying. Likes and dislikes are emotional constructs and not necessarily based on logic. Desiring to establish fatherhood before one spends his money etc are logical conclusions.
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You rant proves exactly what I was saying. Likes and dislikes are emotional constructs and not necessarily based on logic. Desiring to establish fatherhood before one spends his money etc are logical conclusions.
what rants?so someone deciding for himself/herself what is good for him/her is now emotional?

OK,let's assume the answer to the above is affirmative.
Who appointed you to decide what is logical? So based on your post of a woman reason of loathing cheating because of sharing resources,do you consider it logical or emotional ?
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what rants?so someone deciding for himself/herself what is good for him/her is now emotional?

OK,let's assume the answer to the above is affirmative.
Who appointed you to decide what is logical? So based on your post of a woman reason of loathing cheating because of sharing resources,do you consider it logical or emotional ?

Logic is obvious, at least to men (women seem to find it more difficult), it needs no decider.

Her dislike of sharing resources would be logical, but only when the husband has a tendency to shortchange her. That is why I stressed the importance of his adequately and properly providing for his family in my first comment.
Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Logic is obvious, at least to men (women seem to find it more difficult), it needs no decider.

Her dislike of sharing resources would be logical, only when the husband has a tendency to shortchange her. That is why I stressed the importance of his adequately and properly providing for his family in my first comment.
I am done with this conversation, have a splendid day

1 Like

Re: MARRY A WIFE ; NOT A VIRGIN by Prince Adedoyin Ologbenla by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I am done with this conversation, have a splendid day

You too.

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Stand In As A donor For A Partner Who Needs Medical Help? / South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.