Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February (26396 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by TingSpace: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Fluffy Advantages of being Single this February
Author: Nsima Ukpeh

Why should your life, I mean anyone's life be at a cyclic standstill for not being in a relationship?

Do you know you can live your best life being single, can you imagine the sweet pulpy juice joyously splashing out freely from an orange, to grace your taste buds without much of a fight. (Except the Kernel or rice inspired ones that are pressured to grow fast)
That's how free you should experience each day that comes by.

Before I continue I need to put these down.

Disclaimer: This article doesn't represent the opinion of TInG Space in anyway, it's entirely the writers opinion and perspectives.

TInG Space is not liable for any negative side effects that may come as a result of this post. Lastly the writer is just expressing his or her own opinion so it shouldn't necessarily displace your thoughts about the subject matter thank you!

Ehen... Now I can continue..
If you can remember, some months back (well, it's a bit long ) a certain lady in a tertiary institution pulled through with an illegal Suicide due to the break up from a relationship .

I will not try to politicize the issue but i think it's crazy insane, she was beautiful enough that if relationship was her lifelong dreams she could get that in a flash, faster than Jumia or Konga's black Friday's flash sale deals.
I will end that there.

Back to the subject, lately we've re-conditioned our brains and life around getting into a sexual, intimate relationship and also craving for the public to admire us to the extent that we've lost the essence and beauty of life.

I'm not here to preach self love neither am I here to tell you that going into or being in a relationship (in these case intimate, opposite genders or sexually inclined relationships) is not beautiful with the blazing fire of being loved, but putting yourself under pressure for not being in one is the best outrageous thing you can ever do to yourself.

And for the person that will take it as his or her final year project to be explaining how I'm pathetic or a nerdy Hediot after reading this write-up should know that I am quite sure that the moment he or she knows that those criticisms are just words that can't reduce the price of Data, Garri and rice, plus it will neither hurt more than the pain of NEPA not pampering me with steady access to light or power, he or she will definitely stop such attempts.

As Valentine's day is fast approaching you never Hammer enough to buy that girl Benz? (she need am o, if you no need am).

I just checked Google and it seems one of the top searches on relationship in 2018-2019 are "How to remain single and live a happy life" guys do you know that i can Hammer in these new industry.

Do you know that being Single in these 21st century has it's own cool perks?
Here are a few:

✔️1 You have the freedom to admire an opposite sex without any strings attached or... have a friends with benefits relationship contract.
✔️2 You can place a naughty comment or chat freely in anyones Private Chat just for fun without fear of being caught (Ha! you can even do that while in a relationship and still enjoy peace of mind).
✔️3 You can easily wakeup in the morning without someone running down your phone's battery with calls just to ask why you didn't reply the text message and chats.
✔️4 You can hug any opposite sex as long and free as possible (this one is very rare).
✔️5 You can concentrate on your Career / Dreams.
✔️6 You can test the waters of other fields of expertise (you know what I mean).
✔️7 You can have as many crushes as possible.
�8 You can stop worrying if your partner is in a double relationship or seeing other guys or ladies.
�9 Freedom to flirt with any guy or lady.
�10 You can Successfully invest in any profitable business (maga must pay).
And a lot more reasons so numerous to mention, you can add yours to complete.

You've got to love yourself first before you can be able to love someone else.

Either way, getting into any intimate or emotional relationship shouldn't give you much of a problem.
I don't have red pills to give, the tablets has finished, and there is a virus that has cor*nad around the world. Safe practices come to mind.

But to be honest being in any relationship is violent in its bliss and glory as much as it is dangerously crazy in its traumas but you shouldn't kee yaself cause relationship comes and goes.

Meanwhile, never fail to enjoy the awesomeness of being Single.
Being single comes with a lot of freedom so you've gotta soak yourself in the beauty and uniqueness of it, You Deserve It!
One day you may wish to come back to these stage of life but it may not be possible.
So once again cherish it, but don't stop searching for the forest of love.

I have finished my work here.
Did I shake the table well? if so then do well to share this post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=144674740329921&substory_index=0&id=102299791234083

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Froshloaded: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am single to stupor
Please dash me likes cry cry

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am not part of the single's crew I'm in a relationship with myself so I discovered

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
So even if I dey relationship who tell you say I no fit do all those things wey you post there?

Either way I'm not in a hurry to engage another relationship.
After February 14 I go consider am

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by john124(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
james078:
I am not part of the single's crew I'm in a relationship with myself so I discovered

Lol this one weak me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
john124:

Lol this one weak me

E no funny o

Girls Sha

Remain small thing it would have ended in tears

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by TingSpace: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
james078:
So even if I dey relationship who tell you say I no fit do all those things wey you post there?

Either way I'm not in a hurry to engage another relationship.
After February 14 I go consider am

I did not say you can't do that while in a relationship but if read through you will understand that being single just gives you freedom to do them without consequences

Only sharp guys or ladies can pull all those stunts like James Bond

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by jeff1607(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
TingSpace:
The Fluffy Advantages of being Single this February
Author: Nsima Ukpeh

Why should your life, I mean anyone's life be at a cyclic standstill for not being in a relationship?
Do you know you can live your best life being single, can you imagine the sweet pulpy juice joyously splashing out freely from an orange, to grace your taste buds without much of a fight. (Except the Kernel or rice inspired ones that are pressured to grow fast)
That's how free you should experience each day that comes by.
Before I continue I need to put these down.

Disclaimer: This article doesn't represent the opinion of TInG Space in anyway, it's entirely the writers opinion and perspectives.
TInG Space is not liable for any negative side effects that may come as a result of this post. Lastly the writer is just expressing his or her own opinion so it shouldn't necessarily displace your thoughts about the subject matter thank you!

Ehen... Now I can continue..
If you can remember, some months back (well, it's a bit long ) a certain lady in a tertiary institution pulled through with an illegal Suicide due to the break up from a relationship .
I will not try to politicize the issue but i think it's crazy insane, she was beautiful enough that if relationship was her lifelong dreams she could get that in a flash, faster than Jumia or Konga's black Friday's flash sale deals.
I will end that there.

Back to the subject, lately we've re-conditioned our brains and life around getting into a sexual, intimate relationship and also craving for the public to admire us to the extent that we've lost the essence and beauty of life.
I'm not here to preach self love neither am I here to tell you that going into or being in a relationship (in these case intimate, opposite genders or sexually inclined relationships) is not beautiful with the blazing fire of being loved, but putting yourself under pressure for not being in one is the best outrageous thing you can ever do to yourself.

And for the person that will take it as his or her final year project to be explaining how I'm pathetic or a nerdy Hediot after reading this write-up should know that I am quite sure that the moment he or she knows that those criticisms are just words that can't reduce the price of Data, Garri and rice, plus it will neither hurt more than the pain of NEPA not pampering me with steady access to light or power, he or she will definitely stop such attempts.

As Valentine's day is fast approaching you never Hammer enough to buy that girl Benz? (she need am o, if you no need am).
I just checked Google and it seems one of the top searches on relationship in 2018-2019 are "How to remain single and live a happy life" guys do you know that i can Hammer in these new industry.
Do you know that being Single in these 21st century has it's own cool perks?
Here are a few:
✔️1 You have the freedom to admire an opposite sex without any strings attached or... have a friends with benefits relationship contract.
✔️2 You can place a naughty comment or chat freely in anyones Private Chat just for fun without fear of being caught (Ha! you can even do that while in a relationship and still enjoy peace of mind).
✔️3 You can easily wakeup in the morning without someone running down your phone's battery with calls just to ask why you didn't reply the text message and chats.
✔️4 You can hug any opposite sex as long and free as possible (this one is very rare).
✔️5 You can concentrate on your Career / Dreams.
✔️6 You can test the waters of other fields of expertise (you know what I mean).
✔️7 You can have as many crushes as possible.
�8 You can stop worrying if your partner is in a double relationship or seeing other guys or ladies.
�9 Freedom to flirt with any guy or lady.
�10 You can Successfully invest in any profitable business (maga must pay).
And a lot more reasons so numerous to mention, you can add yours to complete.

You've got to love yourself first before you can be able to love someone else.
Either way, getting into any intimate or emotional relationship shouldn't give you much of a problem.
I don't have red pills to give, the tablets has finished, and there is a virus that has cor*nad around the world. Safe practices come to mind.
But to be honest being in any relationship is violent in its bliss and glory as much as it is dangerously crazy in its traumas but you shouldn't kee yaself cause relationship comes and goes.
Meanwhile, never fail to enjoy the awesomeness of being Single.
Being single comes with a lot of freedom so you've gotta soak yourself in the beauty and uniqueness of it, You Deserve It!
One day you may wish to come back to these stage of life but it may not be possible.
So once again cherish it, but don't stop searching for the forest of love.

I have finished my work here.
Did I shake the table well? if so then do well to share this post.

Our social media platforms.
Twitter: it is dia but not active� Telegram: i am coming.. Instagram: we are still checking the VAT fees we will get back to you. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TInGSpaced

it doesn't really apply to everyone though

Some people actually plan better when in a meaningful relationship

helps saves more money and gives purpose for actually spending the money especially if it isn't one sided

you don't get entangled with many spirits as testing the waters or experimenting with different partners

reduces the chances of contacting any STI

gives a sense of direction when you are in a relationship , especially on career

you eat well

you dress well

peace of mind

you get a close friend, brother, sister, playmate, trouble maker, gossip partner and a partner in crime

someone always has your back in times of difficulty

plus all kids would definitely come from one person

plus you can't be easily framed by the opposite sex ; when one comes to your dm if it's not business you don't allow it get any further ,like in the case of someone who a girl brought all negative stuffs about him here, if he had a serious relationship the girl wouldn't have a chance in knowing anything about him ,that's if he was faithful

and many more

All these can only be gotten in a meaningful relationship
where one partner isn't doing all the collecting

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
TingSpace:

I did not say you can't do that while in a relationship but if read through you will understand that being single just gives you freedom to do them without consequences

Only sharp guys or ladies can pull all those stunts like James Bond
Only sharp guys kini
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
jeff1607:

helps saves more money and gives purpose for actually spending the money especially if it isn't one sided

you don't get entangled with many spirits as testing the waters or experimenting with different partners

gives a sense of direction when you are in a relationship , especially on career

you eat well

you dress well

peace of mind

you get a close friend, brother, sister, playmate, trouble maker, gossip partner and a partner in crime

plus you can't be easily framed by the opposite sex ; when one comes to your dm if it's not business you don't allow it get any further ,like in the case of someone who a girl brought all negative stuffs about him here, if he had a serious relationship the girl wouldn't have a chance in knowing anything about him ,that's if he was faithful

and many more

So true!
Ride on sir

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by jeff1607(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
james078:

So true!
Ride on sir

you want to get me arrested bros? okada has been banned o lol

no vex I will trek

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by john124(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
james078:

E no funny o

Girls Sha

Remain small thing it would have ended in tears

Cc ubunja , omar09 , emmaodet , ilegendd please your help is needed
This guy needs a red pill
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
jeff1607:

you want to get me arrested bros? okada has been banned o lol

no vex I will trek

Lol, at least you know you can trek
You can't beat me in trekking I am the Ferrari in Otrek
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by james078: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
john124:

Cc ubunja , omar09 , emmaodet , ilegendd please your help is needed
This guy needs a red pill

What's that for?
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
james078:

Lol, at least you know you can trek You can't beat me in trekking I am the Ferrari in Otrek
bros I don get license sef
Ferrari had to gimme a branded customized shoe made from tyres,
You fitn't try it
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Omar09(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
jeff1607:

you eat well

you dress well

peace of mind

and many more

Too bad we can only get all these from one nation.

ImagiNATION

15 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by MagneticMan: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
lol
james078:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by jeff1607(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Omar09:

Too bad we can only get all these from one nation.

ImagiNATION

when you meet the person you would know the issue is, if you would take the person seriously or transfer such a person to friend zone

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
[/i][i]
Froshloaded:

Lol.... Are you single?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Froshloaded: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:
[/i][i]

Lol.... Are you single?
Yes
Single to stupor
I'm searching......
Wait
I think I've find the loml wink
You nkor
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Omar09(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
jeff1607:

when you meet the person you would know the issue is, if you would take the person seriously or transfer such a person to friend zone

Learned never to take women seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

Yes
Single to stupor
I'm searching......
Wait
I think I've find the loml wink
You nkor

Good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Froshloaded: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Good for you.

You nkor
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by SocialJustice: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Hisincrease: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Being single is good.
But having a good person(s) around is better.
Life is all about people.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by proclinician: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amotekun must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by uthlaw: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Advantage how, you don't know what you're missing
is free from misery and is missing fucking only one pussy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by CzarChris(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February by Birdeyeview: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
enough of this val crap

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wouldn't Detach From Her Siblings. A Bad Sign? / Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.