Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) (10058 Views)

How Igbo's Live 5years After Running To Yoruba Land / How Igbo Created South-south - Vanguard / Northerners Fought, Died And Created South-south States By Force –junaid Muhamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by aljharem(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
Faeb:

I know NL has acquired your help to operate it in your spare time, hence the bizarre results. Olodo!

beaf or beef mumu u have changed ur user id

mumu angry angry angry

u really annoy me angry angry
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Faeb: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
Obiagu1:

Well, I rest my case. The way you said it appears as if I'm sick and I don't want to appear like that, I'm very objective and analytical.

@ SapeleGuy, your last post doesn't make sense.

I didn't mean to come across that way, abeg no vex.
There are times in life when a single traumatic experience can colour things, I don't know what you might have seen. What I keep trying to say is, no one hates you, certainly not Delta state people.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Faeb: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
alj harem:

beaf or beef mumu u have changed your user id

mumu angry angry angry

u really annoy me angry angry

Cow!
I have posted some brain tissue (and instructions for use) to your address, I hope you get it before it is too late. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by SapeleGuy: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
Obiagu1:

@ SapeleGuy, your last post doesn't make sense.

My brother life is too short for the type of hatred I see on this forum. My simple point is that Ndigbo voted against the creation of Anioma State not Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko and Ijaw. Is it not right for that issue to be resolved first before we talk of anything else.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by houvest: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
I personally think that IBB wanted to kill two birds with one stone ie creating a Delta state and giving Anioma the capital instead of creating two states. His other option would have been creating Anioma state and giving Delta the capital. Which do you think preferable?
However I think it is a bit insulting calling a grown man's personal experience  an attack of paranoia. You were not there with him so the least you could have done was to give him the benefit of doubt unless ypu have other grounds for your psychoanalysis. The market people are not here to rebutt your claims or agree with it.

Faeb:

It is a known fact that the campaign for Delta state was a struggle by the Urhobos, Ijaws, Isoko's and Itsekiri's to an extent, while the Igbo's campaigned for Anioma state. There was dissapointment that the capital wasn't cited in Warri, but it is ridiculous to claim that you were somehow scared of an anti-Igbo reaction (except you are Miriams brother), there was no bitterness turned against any Igbo, thats just false. I have to conclude what I already know, that the so called hatred etc you feel are directed against you are all in the mind, with no basis in reality.
What would you say about those in places like Igbo market in Warri, did they pack away? Nothing changed for them and they remained welcome.

Seriously Obiagu, I cannot imagine why you think anybody hates you. All you are doing is punishing yourself and contracting your horizons. Please stop thinking like that.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by SapeleGuy: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2010
Houvest please don't blame IBB for this. Can you confirm or deny that Iwanyanwu led a committee on state creation that decided against the creation of Anioma State?
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Faeb: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2010
houvest:

I personally think that IBB wanted to kill two birds with one stone ie creating a Delta state and giving Anioma the capital instead of creating two states. His other option would have been creating Anioma state and giving Delta the capital. Which do you think preferable?
However I think it is a bit insulting calling a grown man's personal experience an attack of paranoia. You were not there with him so the least you could have done was to give him the benefit of doubt unless ypu have other grounds for your psychoanalysis. The market people are not here to rebutt your claims or agree with it.

I apologise to Obiagu that my words seem to imply something different to what I wish to convey.

The fact is no one hates Igbo people, because the Delta state capital is in Asaba. Perhaps I have just not heard about it, have you ever had such an experience?
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by houvest: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Obiagu1, I told you to man up but you no hear word.

It is a known fact that the people who truncated and betrayed the creation of Anioma State were none other than Iwanyanwu and Ohaneze Ndigbo (not Isoko, Kwale, Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw) for the vindictive and selfish reason that Anioma State, if created would belong to the South South geo political zone. Let anybody come here to deny this.

SapeleGuy:

My brother life is too short for the type of hatred I see on this forum. My simple point is that Ndigbo voted against the creation of Anioma State not Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko and Ijaw. Is it not right for that issue to be resolved first before we talk of anything else.
SapeleGuy:

Houvest please don't blame IBB for this. Can you confirm or deny that Iwanyanwu led a committee on state creation that decided against the creation of Anioma State?

Sapele bros  the least you can do is give me a link to these assertions so I can answer you based on facts. Again you have moved from Iwuanyanwu and Ohaneze to Ndigbo to Iwuanyanwu- led committee on state creation. Is Iwuanyanwu eqaul to Ohaneze eqaul to Ndigbo eqaul to Iwuanyanwu led committee? I am  a campaigner against hatred on NL and would like you to substantiate these points you are mentioning else it will buttress Obiagu's verdict of anti Igbo sentiments during the creation of Delta State as you are pushing the blame to Iwuanyanwu committee and not IBB and by  your logic to  Ndigbo. Is that not an unwitting  propagation of the same hatred you are condemning on NL.  The thing we have been hammering on is this, If Iwuanyanwu or Ohaneze or any Igboman does something wrong in your opinion, by all means blame him and not the whole Ndigbo. We know where we are coming from.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by houvest: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
Faeb:

I apologise to Obiagu that my words seem to imply something different to what I wish to convey.

The fact is no one hates Igbo people, because the Delta state capital is in Asaba. Perhaps I have just not heard about it, have you ever had such an experience?

Thanks Beaf for that. If you are asking me of a personal experience of anti-igbo sentiments in Nigeria as a whole. I have them a-plenty. If on the Delta state capital issue, I have no personal experience but I read some on the pages of newspapers then. I wont repeat them here in order not to fan unnecessary embers. Besides, Sapele's views  as demonstrated in my post above seem to buttress it. However I am an advocate of forgiveness across the board by the Igbos and to the Igbos. I believe in SE/SS cooperation as a way out of the neglect and sufferings of both Zones but the more I encounter SE and SS elements on NL the more I worry on how soon it can happen. It is not just the Ekwuemes and Ojukwus or the Clarks and Okumagbas that are the impediment but our own generation seem not to emancipate themselves from mental slavery. I Know that it is not a matter of 'if' but  that of 'when' as nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
Facts presented in this debate have finally laid to rest the issue of whether the eastern minority wanted political self determination or just  "mere autonomy" thanks to points made by Sapeleguy. I hope folks like PhysicsQED take correction.

It has always been about self determination - to have a national voice, and that is what the Ekwueme-led Igbo team articulated in coming up with the 6 zone structure. They merely gave vent to historical agitations. So, I won't call it dumping.  PhysicsQED tried to make it look as if Igbo intellectuals killed a fly with a sledgehammer; but, it is more like they killed an elephant with a pellet gun!  cool

Now, fast forward to 2010; a south south son is vying for the presidency of Nigeria and reaching out to Ndigbo for support, one is compelled to wonder whether Ndigbo owe him such support in light of that historical agitation which led to where we are today with a south east separate from south south politically. In essence, once south south materialized, Ndigbo ceased to be senior brothers to south south. Both regions became equals, which is great. But then, both regions must contest for power independently of one another, don't you think?  Both regions should cooperate of course, as with other regions, but neither owe the other any political patronage. That has been settled.

I like Jonathan as a person though Ibime from the same south south thinks he is a bushman  grin, I support him nevertheless. cool My support for him will never cease in this election.
He comes across as a quietly penitent man with a sane view of Ndigbo and eastern Nigeria. So I support him on his own personal merit, no more. Of course I still take a strategic view of Nigeria as always, and hope that there is a few more Jonathans in Ijawland. If not, I don't see how Ijaws will out-compete Ndigbo in Nigerian national politics, but that is their problem, not mine.

There are folks like myself who want to give Jonathan the benefit of the doubt in Igboland. However, as events unfold and politicians start making deals and throwing mud around heading into elections next year, our numbers (Igbo supporting Jonathan) may dwindle.

Obiagu1's points on this issue stands as a shinning light; I won't let it blind me though.  cool
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Dede1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
SapeleGuy:

I hope you will be gracious enough to apologise for this erroneous contribution or should I use your phrase 'blunder'.
The election in question was for the Western Region House of Assembly - August 8 1960.

Pal you are right on this one. There was a regional election in western region of the British Protectorate due to suspension of seats in certain constituencies. It was an emergency election which did not follow the chronicle order of regional elections. My bad.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by AndreUweh(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Prior to the creation of the midwestern Region, The Igbo in the Western Region had demanded for Anioma state. It was not created. Since then the agitation has been on and on and Ndigbo have never at any time concluded that Anioma state should not be created.
In 1991, The Ohanaeze delegation led by Akanu Ibiam that engaged IBB demanded for the creation of Wawa state, Anioma and Abia states. But IBB created two states namely Abia and Enugu (Wawa) states. So how did Ndigbo vote against Anioma state.
Yet again Abacha turned down Ohanaeze's request for Anioma and Ebonyi states clamour but demanded that each geo-political zone should not get more than one state. From the South South zone, Abacha chose Bayelsa ahead of Anioma state. So Ndigbo did not vote against Anioma state being actualised.
In 2002, Obasanjo promised the South east one additional state if they vote for him in 2003. The same committee that Obasanjo promised a state met to discuss which state should be created from the south east. Instead of journalists to ask for the state that the committee resolved to forward to Obasanjo, they were asking for Anioma state. No one voted against Anioma state. Even since then, no state has been created in the south east.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Becomrich11: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2010
Onlytruth, I think you are sick person , who should be in the hospital.  And those who talk of about 6 zone are sick people.

Look let get our fact right  like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  who out of thier imagination created a 6 zones. Chief Antony enahoro team also created 18 zones. Why are the igbos not talking of 18 zones.

If also remember another group talking about 8 zones. I think middle belt group.

So like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  6 zones, should the Igbo  dominated media not be talking about Enahoro 18 zones or the middle belt 8 zone.

The igbo media like nairaland only talk and push 6 zone. Why as Orji Kalu newspaper The Sun an Igbo newspaper or Champion and Igbo newspaper etc, have nothing to talk about. Even some of the newspapers. Have colum on some of this Imagine Ekwueme-led Igbo team 6 zones.

The fact still hold that Nigerian are people with blood like you. And for fairness and treating other human being the same. The 6 zones is an insult to majority of Nigeria. And the Igbos can not force 6 zones on the rest of Nigeria.

You dont push 6 zone on the rest of nigerian because Jonathan is an ijaw man. Look if that happen, that would be the  day they would impreach him.

The real truth is , you can not label people based on zone in an election. It is not the best for anyone. If you have a thief in power are you going to support him.

Now imagine if the Igbo now present author Nzeribe or the north demand that IBB become president. dont you know what would happen.

If the zone have population, then we would be talking about zones. but when one zone has 3 times the population of another.

Like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  draw up it 6 zone. any ethnics group can draw up its zone and have its newspaper talk about it.  Ok

Ok, onlytruth, since you are so concern about ethnics minority. What about if we have all the ijaw in one zone. So we have 7 zones. you people are selfish.   and we start 100% derivation.  dont laugh,  I want to show you , you people are selfish .
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by aljharem(m): 2:32am On Dec 05, 2010
Becomrich}:

Onlytruth, I think you are sick person , who should be in the hospital.  And those who talk of about 6 zone are sick people.

Look let get our fact right  like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  who out of thier imagination created a 6 zones. Chief Antony enahoro team also created 18 zones. Why are the igbos not talking of 18 zones.

If also remember another group talking about 8 zones. I think middle belt group.

So like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  6 zones, should the Igbo  dominated media not be talking about Enahoro 18 zones or the middle belt 8 zone.

The igbo media like nairaland only talk and push 6 zone. Why as Orji Kalu newspaper The Sun an Igbo newspaper or Champion and Igbo newspaper etc, have nothing to talk about. Even some of the newspapers. Have colum on some of this Imagine Ekwueme-led Igbo team 6 zones.

The fact still hold that Nigerian are people with blood like you. And for fairness and treating other human being the same. The 6 zones is an insult to majority of Nigeria. And the Igbos can not force 6 zones on the rest of Nigeria.

You dont push 6 zone on the rest of nigerian because Jonathan is an ijaw man. Look if that happen, that would be the  day they would impreach him.

The real truth is , you can not label people based on zone in an election. It is not the best for anyone. If you have a thief in power are you going to support him.

Now imagine if the Igbo now present author Nzeribe or the north demand that IBB become president. dont you know what would happen.

If the zone have population, then we would be talking about zones. but when one zone has 3 times the population of another.

Like Ekwueme-led Igbo team  draw up it 6 zone. any ethnics group can draw up its zone and have its newspaper talk about it.  Ok

Ok, onlytruth, since you are so concern about ethnics minority. What about if we have all the ijaw in one zone. So we have 7 zones. you people are selfish.   and we start 100% derivation.  dont laugh,  I want to show you , you people are selfish .

u get problem wit that map u posted angry
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Becomrich11: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2010
the only truth, why dont you just break up the country into 3. We have to make sure all Ijaws are in one country. Which is the west.
onlytruth I laugh

Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by jason12345: 3:21am On Dec 05, 2010
Becomrich}:

the only truth, why dont you just break up the country into 3. We have to make sure all Ijaws are in one country. Which is the west.
onlytruth I laugh

what sort of map is that grin grin grin

the kanuris and igbos together

the yorubas and ijaws
man, you are funny grin grin grin
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 3:38am On Dec 05, 2010
Something to properly Igbonize this joint. grin grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hACfqnbP704?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 3:39am On Dec 05, 2010
^^

A truly Igbo classic! cool cool
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Obiagu1(m): 3:46am On Dec 05, 2010
Damn! Where did you get this song from?
I'm loving it  tongue
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by jason12345: 3:47am On Dec 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^

A truly Igbo classic! cool cool

bruv, that was a lovely song!!! love nwantinti! grin grin grin
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2010
Obiagu1:

Damn! Where did you get this song from?
I'm loving it  tongue

Stumbled upon it! grin

jason12345:

bruv, that was a lovely song!!! love nwantinti! grin grin grin

To spice up this joint a little. cool Too much strict political talk causes diarrhea. grin
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Becomrich11: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2010
jason12345 if you dont want igbo and kanuri, i remove kanuri. Is that ok for the Igbo, are you ok with adamawa people.

we now relocate the Okrika people to the other side of the border.

Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by SapeleGuy: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2010
houvest:

Sapele bros  the least you can do is give me a link to these assertions so I can answer you based on facts. Again you have moved from Iwuanyanwu and Ohaneze to Ndigbo to Iwuanyanwu- led committee on state creation. Is Iwuanyanwu eqaul to Ohaneze eqaul to Ndigbo eqaul to Iwuanyanwu led committee? I am  a campaigner against hatred on NL and would like you to substantiate these facts you are mentioning else it will buttress Obiagu's verdict of Anti Igbo sentiments during the creation of Delta State as you are pushing the blame to Iwuanyanwu committee and not IBB and by  your logic to  Ndigbo. Is that not an unwitting  propagation of the same hatred you are condemning on NL.  The thing we have been hammering on is this, If Iwuanyanwu or Ohaneze or any Igboman does something wrong in your opinion, by all means blame him and not the whole Ndigbo. We know where we are coming from.

Houvest no vex, I should have been consistent and used Ohaneze Ndigbo committee on state creation throughout my responses. There was also a Senate  south east caucus committee constituted by Ken Nnamani on this same matter. Both of these committees went for Adada & Njaba states and not Anioma.

I don't believe that by stating this I am propagating hatred. Anioma is the oldest agitation for state creation in Nigeria's history but has not materialised to date.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2010
[size=16pt]Enugu Airport Reopens [/size]

AFTER many months of closure, occasioned by major repairs, the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu will now receive flights from December 16, 2010.

The airport was closed to flight operations in February for major rehabilitation. The project, which is being handled by PW Nigeria Ltd., is in two phases. The first phase involves the asphalting, expansion and extension of the runway from 2,400m to 3,000m and the extension of the width from 45 metres to 60 metres.

The second phase of the project includes the construction of a new taxiway, the extension of the existing apron, and the installation of Category 2 airfield lighting system (AFL).

The first phase of the project has been completed and this will enable the airport to operate daylight visual operations for now, while work continues on the second phase, which is expected to be completed by June 2011.

On completion, the new runway will be able to take wide-body aircrafts in the range of Boeing 747, in line with recent upgrading of the airport to international category by the Federal Government (FG).

The rehabilitation is part of a major programme embarked upon to improve infrastructure at all airports in the country, especially major ones.

It will be recalled that the re-modelling of five major airports in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt and Enugu was recently approved by the FG to improve on facilities in these airports.

A pilot project for this remodeling has already commenced with advertisement for the construction of a new terminal building for  Akanu Ibiam International Airport , Enugu and Mallam Aminu Kano  International Airport, Kano terminal building, respectively.

The Managing Director of FAAN, Richard Aisuebeogun, however thanked all major stakeholders in the aviation industry and the general public for their patience and understanding while the rehabilitation of the runway was going on.

Aisuebeogun further said that the airport improvement programme, based on the implementation of the 2009/2010 capital project, which includes the rehabilitation of runways, terminal buildings, construction of perimeter fences, rehabilitation of existing control towers, provision of fire tenders and improvement in power and water supply, as well as security services, has already begun in several airports.

He said he believes that this programme will mark a major improvement in airport quality service delivery at all airports, as this is the major drive of Airport Council International (ACI) for airports in developing countries of the world.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31372:enugu-airport-reopens&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2010
^^

Bro Jona is working VERY HARD! grin
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by Onlytruth(m): 4:39am On Dec 05, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Houvest no vex, I should have been consistent and used Ohaneze Ndigbo committee on state creation throughout my responses. There was also a Senate  south east caucus committee constituted by Ken Nnamani on this same matter. Both of these committees went for Adada & Njaba states and not Anioma.

I don't believe that by stating this I am propagating hatred. Anioma is the oldest agitation for state creation in Nigeria's history but has not materialised to date.

Anioma did not materialize for the same reasons Njaba, Etiti, Aba state, Adada state and others have not. The south east only has so much national slot for state creation. Now, if Anioma were to become part of south east, I can assure you that it will get Igbo backing ahead of other agitations in south east. Let's keep things honest and avoid sensationalism.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by abadaba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Sapele water or whatever, Anioma is not the only part of Igboland demanding for a state. We in the Ahoada division of Rivers state and Oguta areas of Imo state also want a state-Orashi state. That did not happen and we are not blaming the south easterners for that failure. Hence, look before you leap.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by SapeleGuy: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

Anioma did not materialize for the same reasons Njaba, Etiti, Aba state, Adada state and others have not. The south east only has so much national slot for state creation. Now, if Anioma were to become part of south east, I can assure you that it will get Igbo backing ahead of other agitations in south east. Let's keep things honest and avoid sensationalism.

Bros, I didn't expect such comments from you. Anioma did not materialise because it wasn't backed by those who should have backed it (we in Bendel have always backed the creation of Anioma State - they are part of the Mid West Tri Partite). Your comments are very regrettable and sum up perfectly the politics of exclusion and rejection that is being practiced against the people of Anioma.  

In Delta we have a long history of cooperation with our brethen in Anioma and we will continue to  support them in actualising their goals.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by abadaba(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Bros, I didn't expect such comments from you. Anioma did not materialise because it wasn't backed by those who should have backed it (we in Bendel have always backed the creation of Anioma State - they are part of the Mid West Tri Partite). Your comments are very regrettable and sum up perfectly the politics of exclusion and rejection that is being practiced against the people of Anioma.

In Delta we have a long history of cooperation with our brethen in Anioma and we will continue to support them in actualising their goals.
For the second time, I warn you to stop creating unnecessary hatred among the Igbos. We demanded for Orashi state but it was not granted and no one in Rivers state is blaming the South east for that. STOP IT.
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by udezue(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
awwwwww @ Sapele, u care too much for the Anioma Igbos. STFU
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by SapeleGuy: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
abadaba:

For the second time, I warn you to stop creating unnecessary hatred among the Igbos. We demanded for Orashi state but it was not granted and no one in Rivers state is blaming the South east for that. STOP IT.

There is no hatred in this matter, just facts, so stop drawing rain and answer the question. Did Ohaneze or the South East Caucus support the creation of Anioma state ?
Re: How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) by AndreUweh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2010
Onanaeze's stand is for states to be created from Igbo speaking areas of Rivers state and Delta state and merged into South east (Prof Chike Edozien, The Asagba of Asaba).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP / Christmas: NSCDC Deploys 55,000 Personnel, Sniffer Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.