Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121376 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
I trust Trump. He will give it to Iran as e dey hot. Iran is ranting!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Efewestern:

Chief, Iran has more mountains and hills than Afghanistan.

B
You are welcome.
consider the size chairman
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by elkharpone: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
engrelvis:
r joking or what? America is weak abi? Try dem first. D reason dey v allies is because of their strength. My brother just travel to America n stay few months .u will know their might. Forget about what u c on tv on how they fight each.Americans b it black or white r very united when it comes to defending their father land.dey can die.after September 11 u know how many Americans DAT enlisted in d army?.forget Iran.dey r small fry compare to Us might
did you hear about the Iranian nuke deal?
That's the reason why trump did what he did, because the deal took the ability of Iranians to build nuclear weapons, doesn't mean they didn't have or didn't still build in secret.
You talk about being United?
Iranians are muslims
Who can be more united and war focused than the muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bezimo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
kombats:

Thank you and God will continue to increase your wisdom and understanding. Iranians have been protesting peacefully for days outside the US Embassy for a breach of agreement and then all of a sudden the protest turns violent and the US embassy was burnt down with no life lost [/b]and [b]the US retaliated with bombing an airport thereby, killing an Iranian commander and non of the global media outlet is condemning their action and violations. If it were to be the other way round, the whole media would say America is under terrorist attack but now they all keep quiet, no one is sanctioning them and when Iran do retaliate, Iran would be branded terrorist and the UN and NATO will support the US.

Why should Iran sponsor attack against USA embassy in the first place.are they mad...America react and kill the instigator of that embassy attack as confirmed by intelligence sources and you are here talking nonsense..you think it's Nigerian politics they are doing there..better think again..if Iran try any nonsense their country will just become like Syria or Afghanistan due to sustainable deluge of missiles that will waste them for nothing
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by joeluv: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Of cos Iran would not face US. They would use thier malitia’s in the Middle East. And that my friend is the problem
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bezimo(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Abass1Toheeb:

i dont know but the action of US is an act of terrorism. just imagine the Guy being an American citizen and was attacked by Iran's Government same way, what do u think the US will say, an act of terrorism Bro. 1 of d top ten most wanted man in the world is wining and dining with top officials in Russia, US wont even dare to cross their boundary. they just want to play politics with peoples life. if that war starts, i bet people offer here will start picking sides and eventually start another phase of the war nw.

But Iranians attacking the USA embassy and destroying it is an act of love..right. some of you people responding to this are deluded and demented..

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Skepticus: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Not sure where you're getting your history from Mister, operation desert storm lasted only weeks by which time Saddam was hiding in a hole where he was dragged out by his beard. The Ayattollah will be treated worse if he makes any stupid move.

Why are you this foolish?

When was desert storm? When was Saddam finally picked?

Didn't your Almighty US loose to the Viet Cong (Vietnam Communists)?

Whether they spend 100 trillion dollars on military budget, your Almighty US is not invincible. As a matter of fact, no one is invincible.

Na only ur time of defeat neva reach!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Zuorom: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......
Rubbish! USA will totally destroy Iran if they ever go to war
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by harryportter: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.
A TERRORIST SPOTTED. NEXT PLS

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by sleemomymy: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2020
kevwemike:
my brother let them try Israel first, Israel have been looking for a way to go to war with Iran ever since let them try Israel first then Iran we not exist as a country again. If Iran and North Korea is attacked there will be peace in the world expecially in Nigeria.
. I CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT YOU HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bezimo(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:
This calls for diplomacy. World leaders should intervene and calm nerves quickly.

US would wipe Iran out but it won't be a walk over. We saw what happened in Iraq. There are thousands of young soldiers that would never regain their life but what has been the gain of such huge sacrifice to America since the war was fought? Nothing really. In its aftermath we have seen collateral damages in Libya, in Syria, even the Iraq they went to war over has never regained itself.

No need for it. I hope world leaders are able to suppress the aggression and bring everyone to calm.

If Iran retaliates NATO will get involved. Russia will not allow NATO to amass troops in Turkey or anywhere in close proximity. North Korea will up its demands on US. China will go for Taiwan.

The collateral and secondary conflicts will br too many but globally impacting. In fact it could result in food shortage globally as they setup embargos and blockades on the various seas and corridors of shipment.

So lets becareful and think before we start jumping for joy. We in Africa would be worst hit. We do not manufacture and the countries we depend on for finished products would have converted their industrial resources to war support.

Lets not pray for war. Think critically.

All you said won't happen..the only casualty majorly will be Iranians...and the implication in world economy is that oil price will go up to $90-100 per barrel....if you understand the trend of things and how world macro economics work
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Horus(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYd-tmZ9mCI

Iran vows revenge as it unfurls red flag of WAR after America executed General Soleimani
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kawabonga(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.
Suddenly you have more intels from that hamlet you call home....more than that of the US who have been watching this guy since the time of George Bush Jnr....all these NL goons ehnn. undecided undecided
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by chigoizie7(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2020
These people are wasting time already.

Let them start, I want my country to also start doing shakara with their visa too.

Seems like it is a must for every US president that comes to power to cause an unrest somewhere.

It was bus, then Obama now trump.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, now it is Iran.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2020
I I was reading through a lot of comments here and I was surprised on the approach of the comments many are just being rational without knowing the facts about War.
African Nations will be worst hit when this war begins imagine Russia and China support Iran and our importation are majorly from China.
what do you think will happen now if the global economy is affected.more food crises,famine, diseases, shortage of machineries, e t c. Arms proliferation will be on the increase and at the end smaller countries will be worst hit..many doesn't know that the war may not be only by guns and ammunitions, ICBM,anti missiles but biological and chemical too... the after effects of these is the concern Remember what happened in Syria. chemical weapons were used by Assad..these are the major side attractions that we aren't looking at...
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Efewestern: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
consider the size chairman

Chief, admit you made a wrong statement, Iran is surrounded by Mountains and hills, far more than Afghanistan, you earlier said it's a plain land.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by charlesELIKIBA: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.
Bless you brother.
Iran has being ranting since past 48hrs on a revenge hoping other countries would Wade in and seperate the fight.
This is time for them to prove some arsenal powers, all the nuclear weapons they being onto, this is the time otherwise after now Iran will be tagged more cowardly than Nigeria.
Trump never notified even his western allies of his move, he just acted... These ones have being ranting endlessly. They won't do Nada.
It will be a grave mistake although Trump is such a bully tho.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......

While Iran will smile to the bank, abi?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by realstars: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, no traveling anywhere for now, nowhere is safe. God bless my country Nigeria
Don't you think the shiait in Nigeria can join hand with them to make world war iii.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
PointZerom:
US hv already sent 2800 soldiers to Middle East.

If Iran do anyhow..they will see anymhow.
my friend what do u know about war ? Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraq and u need to know that since ur birth u never witness such a big country looming for war it would be devastating and u must be nuts if u think Iran alone would be fighting the states. Iran has many proxies in many countries including Europe. Just say what u have to say but if this is not averted then u will witness it.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by engrelvis(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2020
elkharpone:
did you hear about the Iranian nuke deal?
That's the reason why trump did what he did, because the deal took the ability of Iranians to build nuclear weapons, doesn't mean they didn't have or didn't still build in secret.
You talk about being United?
Iranians are muslims
Who can be more united and war focused than the muslims?
bros let nt talk too much.let c how events we unfold.Muslim r united n war focus but because of their barbaric nature Allies will deny dem.Dats what led to d fall of ISSIS.For US to boldly strike like DAT dey v a contingency plan for Iran retaliation.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.
oIran do anyhow..they will see anymhow.
my friend what do u know about war ? Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraq and u need to know that since ur birth u never witness such a big country looming for war it would be devastating and u must be nuts if u think Iran alone would be fighting the states. Iran has many proxies in many countries including Europe. Just say what u have to say but if this is not averted then u will witness it.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Arthur02(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Am just laughing at people's comment, they think is war between boko boys and nigerian army with hunter's gun
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:

oIran do anyhow..they will see
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by tony5(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Russia And China Having Superior Arm Power Far Better Than Usa, If You They Should Near Those Two Countries, Them Go Hear Am
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by F117nighthawk: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=ojietu post=85505359]
I tell you.[/quo
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by chigoizie7(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
I I was reading through a lot of comments here and I was surprised on the approach of the comments many are just being rational without knowing the facts about War.
African Nations will be worst hit when this war begins imagine Russia and China support Iran and our importation are majorly from China.
what do you think will happen now if the global economy is affected.more food crises,famine, diseases, shortage of machineries, e t c. Arms proliferation will be on the increase and at the end smaller countries will be worst hit..many doesn't know that the war may not be only by guns and ammunitions, ICBM,anti missiles but biological and chemical too... the after effects of these is the concern Remember what happened in Syria. chemical weapons were used by Assad..these are the major side attractions that we aren't looking at...

You think so?

Worse case scenario, we make do with what we have. It will make us start looking within and to be self sufficient. You think those foreign investors will remain in the war zones? They will shift base to Africa. It will only take a little time, desperate times calls for desperate measures, that is when you will know that a project as big as Dangote refineries that has taken ages to complete will be completed sharp sharp under 3 months. Because those polithievcians will not have anywhere to launder our money to than to invest it in Africa by fire by force.

And then those Chinese that produce every every will be left with no choice than to consume all they produced.

Do you think China will be deep neck into the war? I don’t think so. They will be doing their businesses with Africa.

My own is let them war their war, they shouldn’t involve this small pikin (Africa) in their old grandpa dem business. Atleast make we for do shakara for all those Oyinbo when they will be looking for kpali
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by F117nighthawk: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by charlesELIKIBA: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2020
In war no one is invisible not even the spectator countries, everyone receives the heat.

It's being ages since the 2nd WW, a lot has changed since then in knowledge and technology, no country's might is underrated not even Nigerias's.

In summary we do not pray for war. God bless us all
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Etinosa1234: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

so the food u eat is from the US...if Nigeria decides to be neutral...do u think we will be affected

Even during the 2nd World war...some smaller countries like Portugal,spain, were not affected by it

so long as Africa decides to remain neutral ...I doubt it will affect
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2020
babtoundey:

So you fear reach this level. At the sudden horn of war, Nigeria suddenly becomes a darling country.

But you lie. You and I must go to Irak to inspect the happenings. We must however disguised as Americans

Lol... This one just crack me man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by F117nighthawk: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.

U should have told the Americans to tie and hang you to the missile so that u will be the one to direct it to hit buhari,s head,to be very sure it hits your target grin grin grin grin grin grin,mumu lazy youth like u grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.