Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121282 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kubernetes: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Job2004:

My brother, Iran is match to either the US or Israel. Iran is doing what they are doing because they think they have Russia and China as back up. I bet you, non of these countries would want to go to war with the US.
The United States of America no doubt has the most powerful military in the world.

Bro,but North Korea dared America for war but America chicken out.If you wanna face America,make sure you have ICBM that carries nuclear warhead.America will soft pedal because they know both sides will suffer casualties
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by yetunsbay(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
US hv already sent 2800 soldiers to Middle East.

If Iran do anyhow..they will see anyhow.
alaye forget that. Both countries will get burnt it might only be heavier than other..

Are you trying justify USA action? On what fvckin ground
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Enemyofpeace: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Religion of peace indeed . America biko kill all the modafokas, for peace to rain in the world.

dominique I love you

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Abass1Toheeb: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Minjim:

Do you have proof he's not involved in acts of terrorism?

Why are Iraqis jubilant
i dont know but the action of US is an act of terrorism. just imagine the Guy being an American citizen and was attacked by Iran's Government same way, what do u think the US will say, an act of terrorism Bro. 1 of d top ten most wanted man in the world is wining and dining with top officials in Russia, US wont even dare to cross their boundary. they just want to play politics with peoples life. if that war starts, i bet people offer here will start picking sides and eventually start another phase of the war nw.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Natilolo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.
I duff my cup for you bro. Your knowledge of world politics is great. Respect! [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Jimbadly: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

It's obvious you don't watch or listen to international news. Iran started all this when they fired a missile close to US embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, which took the lives of several people including some American contractors. And it was reported that the attack was orchestrated by this General. That was why the USA made him a target for assassination.

He asked for it. It's obvious you have allowed your sentiments to becloud your judgment and sense of reasoning because you are a Muslim. You lots are notoriously hypocritical.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Americanboy35: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
I am not really in support of what trump did, but Iran is no match for the US
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Carlyboi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
U are right though. I Hope UN intervene soon cause for over 24hurs now, one don't feel comfortable going about his daily activities here in Washington lol.
i can feel your pain honestly I won’t pray for a full blown war in the US or UK cos I have got family there...those guys sneak into anywhere Hollande knows the number of attacks he dealt with on the back of the isis fall out so also is the Uk England especially and Belgium too had it’s share those people don’t fvck around o no be everybody no wan die or chestbeat like some people do in Nigeria....those guys are hardened and hardcore they put not their money but their life where their Mouth is!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by WeRblessed(f): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
FryMosquito:
UN better intervene to avert this ooh

USA has pulled out from the UN, so UN can't do sh$#t.

UN is the most corrupt organization on earth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Enemyofpeace: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
Yes o. I can't wait to see those childrens of Mohammed killed in millions. Religion of peace my foot.

Dominique I love you

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kombats: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

Thank you and God will continue to increase your wisdom and understanding. Iranians have been protesting peacefully for days outside the US Embassy for a breach of agreement and then all of a sudden the protest turns violent and the US embassy was burnt down with no life lost and the US retaliated with bombing an airport thereby, killing an Iranian commander and non of the global media outlet is condemning their action and violations. If it were to be the other way round, the whole media would say America is under terrorist attack but now they all keep quiet, no one is sanctioning them and when Iran do retaliate, Iran would be branded terrorist and the UN and NATO will support the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.

Na true you tok o. Oya, come make we swim togeda.

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Afghanistan wasn't a superpower when d USSR invaded it but d USSR was drained and left Afghanistan without completing d war

You apparently don't know the story of that war. The Talibans were funded secretly by the Americans and supplied huge amount of weapons. This made the war linger on for years. The Americans felt the Russians supported Vietnam secretly which made them to lose the Vietnam War and as such, saw the Afghan war as a way to pay back the Russians. They went as far training and creating the terrorist called Osama Bin Laden. That was how he became a menace to the whole world. After using him against the Russians, he got out of hand and became a terror to the world. In conclusion, the Afghan war fought between Russian forces and the Taliban movement, was one of America's proxy wars that has caused problems in the world at large.

NB: point of correction. Afghanistan wasn't invade by Russian forces. They were invited by the Afghan government which was a Russian ally, to quell the Taliban uprising.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by dukeprince50: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbrowser:

You people just come here and type rubbish.
he is right, USA won't like to have a war with Iran, yes Iran won't win but they can do unbelievable things to USA, they got nukes, nuclear weapon, chemical weapon etc, USA will come out victorious but the war will make them loose the seat of world leaders to either Russia or China, it won't be easy fighting Iran
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Efewestern: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Afghanistan is 92% hills, mountains, valleys and plateaus, hardly any flat plains, hence your conventional weapons are pretty much useless against a determined army with solid grasp of the terrain; Iran on the other hand is a land of plains, hardly any mountains, if Iran makes any move, the rate at which projectiles will fall on it even from extraterrestrial sources including advanced hypersonic weapons lol Iran stands absolutely no chance against the mad man in thewhite house who is just itching to show off American capabilities to the whole world.
Iran would be wise to take their L with silent dignity, bide their time and wait for an appropriate opportunity to retaliate on soft targets.

Chief, Iran has more mountains and hills than Afghanistan.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by FryMosquito: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
WeRblessed:

USA has pulled out from the UN, so UN can't do sh$#t.

UN is the most corrupt organization on earth.
Still UN headquarters is still in New York USA
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ItooWorWor(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Brownhypo:
If true, Iran will regret taking such action

Like for USA, share for Iran
Iran will regret nothing, when it comes to vengeance they feel no pain, it is actually the USA that will mourn their citizens because they are fighting someone elses war and those people are Trump and the Saudi's.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bezimo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
If them born Iran well let them strike any USA target..if America don't turn Iran to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria let me know what happened..those bastards will not be able to survive the rain of ballistic pinpointed missles..if them born them well they should try it..
I read UK don send 2 battalions of fleet to go protect their interest in the Persian Gulf and possibly assist US.
I read Isreal is on red alert to join the party grin grin grin....
You don't want to be an unfortunate Iranian at this time...

You attacked USA embassy, shoot down their drone and you think America won't respond..you must be joking.Trump is not a diplomatic politician he doesn't send anybody oh.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by geezynoni: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:

We go ship you to U.S when the war begins
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Horus(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhDzBN0gSxA

"Death to U.S." Anger in Tehran following targeted killing of top Iranian commander
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by GreetMe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:

You're evil grin although i condemn what Trump did, but hoisting kor, hostel ni grin
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Fash20: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Killing of soleimani is a cawardly act from the us government... I'm totally disappointed

What happened to arresting ? Was he alone when he was killed? Innocent people might have been killed along with him.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Zuorom: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
this is Iran not Togo o, they can't win USA but it will be bad if USA fights Iran, them go nuke USA anyhow
[/s]
arrant nonsense
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by greggng: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

You are a very big fool to think that Iran will inflict harm on God's own country. ..let's see how it goes. ..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bezimo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jimbadly:

It's obvious you don't watch or listen to international news. Iran started all this when they fired a missile close to US embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, which took the lives of several people including some American contractors. And it was reported that the attack was orchestrated by this General. That was why the USA made him a target for assassination.

He asked for it. It's obvious you have allowed your sentiments to becloud your judgment and sense of reasoning because you are a Muslim. You lots are notoriously hypocritical.

Don't mind them
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Respect55(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Make Iran abi Iranu no go do pass dem selves o
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by samteebiz3: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
World War III brewing....the end is here!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ezo4fta(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:

So u did not hear wen us embassy in Iraq was attacked by Iran lead by this man. U need to be current.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Zuorom: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by greggng: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
maasoap:

In essence, USA is free with their lunatic president to label any foreign citizen or president a terrorist and neutralise such individual at will just because they are super power? Can USA do that to China or Russia by killing their general on their soil? USA is not a super power but a bully

So Iraq soil is now Iran soil? This General was killed in Iraq. ...what is he doing their? Iran and Iraq has never being best of friends from history. ...I don't know where u are coming from...In any case God bless america

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
angry angry The US military should get those Muslim f**kers.

Hang the Males by their balls and females by their Clit .

Nonsense they think it's this bloody Loaf of a president we have here.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Job2004: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kubernetes:

Bro,but North Korea dared America for war but America chicken out.If you wanna face America,make sure you have ICBM that carries nuclear warhead.America will soft pedal because they know both sides will suffer casualties
If not for the struggle for relevance. Why would a country like North Korea with a horrible economy be thinking and planning of having a nuclear weapon. Is North Korea better off that there brothers in the South? of course no.
America is a step and thousand of miles ahead of every country on earth in terms of everything you can think of and that's why they interfere in global affairs with so much ease.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.