Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121390 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by fineboynl(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
When a war is been fought on your soil it means you are already at the weaker side. One of the down fall of the short lived Biafra republic.

Iran doesn't have what it take to bring the war to US soil. Rather they will be doing defense while US attacking them in their soil. It's only US Allie they can attack in the East. E.g America embassy and military base in the middle East.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Minjim: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
They can't do poo
They can only carry out secret attacks
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by amanovercomer: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
nobody makes enmity with Israel and prosper
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Bluffly: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.
Did you know what the General did. It was life for life. Everyone has equal right to life, no ranking
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Expert17: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Not my nature so just face ur front.

No mind her......

She's only supporting IRAN, because dey r Muslims.....
Nigerians and tribal/Religion sentiments are like 5&6....
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MrMcJay(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
ogbonti:

Guy you are wicked cheesy grin damn

Since I have been on Nairaland I never laughed like you made me laugh in this your reply

Very funny but the bitter truth is what you told here. People who don’t know that the world of diplomacy is a chess game, they tend to overreact

Iran no sabi anything

Even their Islamic brethren are waiting for them to be annihilated

Saudi, Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and many more are just waiting to celebrate the destruction of the Ayatollah because of his radical behavior not to talk of Israel who has been ready for Iran since 1980.

Hmmm hmmm gheeennnnn gheennnnnn!!!

Bro, it is better to have friends than enemies. As bad as US is, they have friends everywhere. US has friends up to the holiest sites of the Islamic faith and they can never fight Isreal.

Kuwait is the launching pad for US paratroopers. Other countries in the Gulf region would join. Isreal is even more eager than USA to deal with Iran. The Saudi guys are seeing this as a New year's gift for them.

Iran holds 10% of the world's proven oil reserves and 15% of its gas. It is OPEC's second largest exporter and the world's fourth largest oil producer. Iran is banking on Russia and China.

Iran is a big pot of soup, 1 person no fit chop am finish. I swear, that fight USA has with Russia and China, na over this Iran them go settle am.

If Iran doesn't fight US, na to go Oshodi carry Mc Oluomo go fight Iran. Iran must be shut up once and for all.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by nlPoster: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Minjim:
They can't do poo
They can only carry out secret attacks

the most fearsome.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Man the US knows what it is up against. No matter how it hurts, Iran is no match for the US. It was even said on Aljazeera by political analysts. Everyone is just wondering what Iran will do to revenge that won't make Trump unleash hell on them.
DexterousOne:

Many people back in Naija don't know anything na

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Villain7: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Well it's bad but Iran can't win a war against the U.S of A.....
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Expert17: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your signature says it all.
muslim terrorist

U got it rite....

Big time terrorist
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Luckysbab: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
ehissi:
Hmmmm......

Religion of peace, permits hoisting of an emblem of physical, bloody warfare on Holy grounds .

Well, some day I will understand it sha..........eventually
I

You attach an air of false importance to yourself, like your endorsement or otherwise counts for anything.

Think whatever you can boy; it's irrelevant grin
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by donprinyo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Imagine bombing dis mosque now, de thing go sweet o
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.

Guess your parents would have been a fair game. Sometimes, one is forced to think if some of you are actually of sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Minjim: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
nlPoster:

the most fearsome.

And trust the US to detect it. Which will led to greater consequences..

Iran should just count their loses
When someone bigger than u pushes you, what do you think he will do when you hit him ?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Expert17: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
After viewing ur profile, I changed what I wanted to say to u. Plss go and take care of urself first before talking trash to me. Cheers!

U DNT know anything abt US army,.... So keep quiet...

Muslim sister
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by salford1: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

B4 1979, no one ever thought that mountains, valleys and plateaus will be a hindrance to d superior military might of d USSR, a super power. today, it might not b physical mountains, valleys and plateaus. Was d US able "conquer" Iraq? I don't think so.
The US couldn't conquer Vietnam too, but it's likely not going to be a Vietnam type of war. It's going to be more of attacks on soft targets.
There are lots of Iranians all over the world including the USA.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Zionify(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

How ever I you look at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

it happened in irag ok, wetin Iran d find for inside Iraq ? dat man is a terrorist
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by DexterousOne(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Subzero047:

What allies are you talking about?
The strength of every country is in it's Allies

America without its allies is powerless

It's the edge America has over Russia

Russia will give an arm and a foot
To have the quality of allies America has...

China is spending billions to curry allies to its side
Now they have built a base in Djibouti
More bases to come
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your signature says it all.
muslim terrorist
Lol, for u to call me a terrorist without any proof or know nothing about me shows the kind of upbringing u had. I am not responsible for ur failure in life, plss direct ur frustration to those two wretched thing who brought an slowpoke like u to this world. Cheers!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
Small boys like u no nothing about US. killing another country serving general and u are still saying trash? have realised one thing about this matter. Ipod Christians are supporting US thinking Trump no about their existence

If you have nothing to say get your degraded silly brains outta here and stop dragging Igbo's in everything.

Are you cursed !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by realestniggah: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bluffly:

Did you know what the General did. It was life for life. Everyone has equal right to life, no ranking

Exactly we don't know what the general actually did.. Whatever that man did we are getting those information from the United state.

The question is why come into a country unleash a weapon without permission from it government?

Why not leave him to the Iranian government to deal with?

Who made the United state the world police?

Simply because you have sophisticated weapon they feel they can bully people

Please answer these questions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kbs468(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:

Iran is never Iraq mind you
Trump is only fighting a Lost battle back home in the USA
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Softness147: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Sharap if u don't know what to type. sometime closing mouth hides so many foolishness
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Abass1Toheeb: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Slynation:

They said that the man is a terrorist, even the Iraqis are happy about the news of his death, cos he has really dealt with them....

can u hear yourself, pls?? A Soldier defending his country @ all cost is a terrorist?? am disappointed in u, no matter who you her. i believe you lack patriotism and we have alot like you in our country. Afterall, Buhari is your every problem, even if you no fit shit.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Minjim: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.

If Americans are afraid, what should Iranians do?

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Neddstark: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:

Its a global world now. Shiites are in Nigeria. You can be caught up in it even when you travel abroad. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Horus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMd9aaeQxbo

Iran: US "jubilation" for Soleimani assassination will become "mourning" - IRGC

SEPAH army spokesman: US and Israeli happiness will turn into mourning
Jan 03, 2020 08:21 UTC.

A spokesman for the Islamic Revolutionary Force SEPAH, while mourning the martyrdom of Major General Qassim Soleimani, the Quds commander of the army has insisted that the short-lived happiness of Americans and Zionists will soon turn into mourning.

Speaking today on Friday following the terrorist attacks carried out by US terrorists, Major General Ramadhan Sharif has said that Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Army, civilians and Islamist militants in the Islamic world will take revenge on Shahid Soleimani's blood.

Major General Ramadhan Sharif said today that a new page for the army and the Islamist wing has been opened adding that the students raised by the martyred commander and hero will continue his noble goals.

Major General Qassim Soleimani, commander of the Qus Regiment of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard killed on Friday morning in a terrorist attack conducted by US troops near Baghdad airport in Iraq. Ramadhan Sharif
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Villain7: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

If y'all support this.. I hope y'all are gonna support the USA when they come in here and fire a weapon killing Nnamdi kanu or sowore simply because someone labeled them terrorist.

Too bad, they won't do this. Except Nigeria is fully Islamised and use it for evil activities.
Ask yourself can't IRAN be like the likes of UAE, Kuwate , Saudi etc for peace and progress? Can't you see how those countries looks like while Iran, Iraq and Syria are busy propagating war and discomfort. Don't even bring Nigeria into this because Nigeria leaders are like fowl tha got drenched by rain. They can't do antrying near the super power nations than loot money and stack underground.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Neoteny(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

It's not going to be a case of war in the traditional sense

For too long the US has invested in a military juggernaut the likes of which the world has not seen. But this has created a new kind of warfare, the type that drove Russia out of Afghanistan, the type that is driving the US out of Afghanistan: the unconventional war based on sabotage, assassinations, kidnappings, suicide bombs, IEDs, hijackings.

The US is turning this into a war of ideology, one which will please the jihadists and extremists with an endless supply of recruits.

You can be sure that Russia, China, and North Korea will gladly supply intelligence and arms to assist these radicals.

The invisible army will not confront the US head-on, they'll attack US interests and allies to get America to send troops and get bogged down in another messy war on terror that will drag on.

And one thing you can count on insurgents knowing: the US hates seeing bodies of US soldiers. That'll sway public opinion against the war.

When Bush declared his crusade against Taliban and alqaeda almost the entire country rallied and brayed for war, but when corpses from Fallujah started arriving the people demanded an end to the war.

So the US has two enemies: shi'a and sunni extremists fighting a vengeful war that'll almost bankrupt the US, and you can bet France and Britain, who're not enamored of Trump, will be reluctant to incur the wrath of their people in joining another ill-advised middle east crusade.

No matter which way this swings, there's not gonna be an easy winner.

As the SEALs say, "the only easy day was yesterday".

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kachdviruz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Any American in Iran. Oyo is ur case
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
Lol, for u to call me a terrorist without any proof or know nothing about me shows the kind of upbringing u had. I am not responsible for ur failure in life, plss direct ur frustration to those two wretched thing who brought an slowpoke like u to this world. Cheers!
and the emboldened above shows u had a good upbringing right?
you're a Hausa terrorist and I pray u all get into some kind of hall with all ur fellow Muslims extremist and a US drone should drop a nuclear bomb and u all go into extinction so this country should have peace for once

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Dulcinea(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just watched Donald Trump speech in BBC News and he said in quotes ''he (Soulemani) was planning a major attack and we got him'' cheesy

Donald Trump isn't even perturbed by their protest from what I saw. (I'm supporting neither country though) I just pity the soldiers who would fight this war and innocent citizens who would be victims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.