Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121312 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Twoclans(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2020
don4real:

Na harmattan cause am

Anybody who leaves in the north of Nigeria should be worried about that war,their are some northerners that have very skewed reasoning especially when it comes to issues relating to the United States.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ewedegubbler: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Thanks my brother. Most of these social media miscreants are blatant illiterates. Which UN convention gives America power to enter a sovereign state and give her citizen on account of claiming theye plan to attack US bases? Erdogan wrote to the US to send Feitullah Gullen to Turkey for planning a couple that killed over 300 Turkish but up till now Gullen is still protected by the US and Turkey never Violet sovereign right of America. But how will you kill a person you worked with to defeat ISIS.

What was he doing in a war zone ? if they like they can send all their generals over there and the USA will smoke them all the same way
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Afamed: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2020
[sub][/sub]
GMbuharii

post=85519502:

grin

This one has finally succeeded in borrowing data from Glo again
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by donb06: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
moriss33:
y'all are just underestimating Iran...they would target civilians (women & children), while US would only target military installations and personnel...who would lose more in the long run ?
this is same reason why I laff at people underestimating the US.... Bcoz of Afghanistan war... The US tries its best to target military personnel and installations...this guys hide under the civilians to make noise. come out and face the US square on man to man... Ure a gooner...

And this same reason I prefer the US as world power....yes they have problems...yet they have human sympathy compared to the likes of China and Russia who are demons

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by subcbouy: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You know nothing about warfare. The adage tells you a one man's decision can ruin things.

What if Iran decides to nuke Israel this minute. The did has been done. Iran will also turn to rubbles.

That's modern warfare.

North Korea can't stand the US but knows Japan and South Korea he can take on if US come for him. He already knows he would lose the war but ready to take two countries down.

One man's decision can make things go bad and all just happens in minutes.
Keep assuming.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Onlyonebuhari: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

What was he doing in a war zone ? if they like they can send all their generals over there and the USA will smoke them all the same way

So airport is war zone to you? You will soon realize that America has never won a war but has claimed many victories with Armies from different countries.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by GMbuharii: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:
[sub][/SUBNAHALLAH]

grin
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by pacespot(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
OcVoice:

Omode o mo ogun, oun pe lefo undecided

Don't mind her, because it won't be the feminists fighting, it is the men that suffer the tragedy of war.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Temmytayor90: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ikpongiton:
please explain
The US doesn't want to be hurt AT ALL. They fear for the SAFETY of their citizens MORE than anything. Any form of hurt on the US and their citizens or interests will put a smile on Iranian faces. Meanwhile, Iranians are generally used to being hurt, their religion hurts them, sanctions hurt them, war hurts them, terrorism hurts them, so much so that they are now used to it. The events of today has only given given Iran a legitimate ground to convert their hate for the US into physical aggression. My only pity is for the innocent US citizens who would be caught in the cross fire. The Iranian citizens/soldiers who die would be considered martyrs and cherished......

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
The leader of Iraq is under the control of US. He begs the US to issue tough statement against them, just to sound tough. US forces in Iraq is stronger than the Iraq and Iran proxies combined. US decides when it will withdraw from Iraq. Iraq is conquered territory.
lexy2014:

Iraq isn't a "conquered territory". All d US achieved was to kill Sadam which created a power vacuum. Its pertinent to note that more US soldiers died in Iraq after Sadams death than before his death. Who then was killing d US soldiers?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by saintadeola: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
I doubt u know what u are saying, then no burn trump and his generation to do dat with Russia,, u have no ideal what's going on,it will be the end of civilization
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by wirinet(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ceasardgreat:

Quote: You don't threaten the USA and stay free, you must live with the consequences.

You think they are Nigeria where from the head to toe knows gibberish.
But you can threaten Nigerian presidents and Nigerians and don't have any consequences?

Now what will you say if Buhari gives kanu the Kassoggi treatment?

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mrchineke: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
PointZerom:

SHUT UP at once and stop bn emotional.

Mumu, you will starve to death if a big war erupts. Where is your food going to come from?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Temmytayor90: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
lasisi69:
and you think the most powerful man and his crew never thought about that before attacking the General !!! They were prepared abeg
Iranians here will be fighting a proxy war with the USA, war is not often won by the number of weaponry you posses, if it were the case, USA would have won the Vietnam war of 67, the Iranians here will only be defending their territory against the USA and US will never risk bringing its all resources to fight the Iranians whose solely powers could be the low tech terrorists, but look not ahead of them because the islamists zeal is second to none, a case study of Afghanistan.....

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by freedomchild: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
This comment is so deep. The country na naija..
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by PointZerom: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrchineke:

Mumu, you will

starve to death

if a big war erupts. Where is your food going to come from?

Thanks for telling us how the center killed all your family.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mrchineke: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
PointZerom:

Thanks for telling us how the center killed all your family.

Where will your food come from? Ipob xtian flattino!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Temmytayor90: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Laurene:
cheesy ;Dtypical of buharists. USA will be hurt badly but not Iran.
Funniest thing is that war won't reach the US border but Iran will turn to testing ground for their new weapons. Iran will be decimated to dust in matter of months
A buharist? Lol, I won't talk about that though but my point is USA will be hurt but iran will bear the brunt the more but do you think USA is ready to loose any of its citizens to war? On the other hand Iranians are used to being hurt through various means, sanctions, terrorism etc, USA hurting and causing them damages won't bother them but the little havoc they may wreck on USA will not be forgotten anytime soon by USA, why? Brcause they cherish their citizens more
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by PointZerom: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrchineke:

Where will your food come from? Ipob xtian flattino!

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Temmytayor90: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Job2004:

My brother, Iran is match to either the US or Israel. Iran is doing what they are doing because they think they have Russia and China as back up. I bet you, non of these countries would want to go to war with the US.
The United States of America no doubt has the most powerful military in the world.
Bro, I understand you but do you think USA is ready to loose its citizens to war? Unlike Iranians who are suicidal in nature, kill thousands of Iranians today and they will be seen as matyrs but kill 10 USA citizens and you will start having political backlash in the states...... My point is solely that yes USA can wipe out Iranians from the surface of earth but do you think they will go down without a fight

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Rolex66: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
Iraqi militia has ordered people living within 1km of US bases to evacuate by Sunday evening.
US and UK have ordered all their non essential citizens to leave Iraq.
NATO has suspended all activities in Iraq.
Several rockets and mortars have been fired at the US embassy and base.
This can get ugly as Iranian forces can hide under the cover of Iraqis to do something to US interests in Iraq Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Lebanon.

The shares of the major weapons makers in US has skyrocketed.
Oil price has just increased by 3%
I like Trump but this assassination was a big blunder, even his western allies are unhappy because he didn't give them prior notice

Iran is an abcess of evil. In every public gathering proceedings are usually commenced after chants of "death to America" has been rendered.

It's such a useless, truculent and belligerent society that has no place in a peaceful world. Taking out that terrorist was a commendable feat by the US. Long live America. Long live Donald Trump.

Israel will pound Iran to rubbles let alone America. They are the same evil country supporting Zakzaki the shite extremist.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Shimran(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
Personally in all thread I do search for your comments. Do you know why? Just experience and maturity aren't hidden features. To Fair sometimes, you do missed road.
I like ur comments
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikpu1: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
[sub][/sub]

[/s]
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kokaine(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
America has bowed out of many battles they supposedly imagined would be just a walk in the park. If history be rewritten, america would never have entered iraq.
War has no rules. He that trails may very soon be put to flight, and the battle will be very brief

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Brokeboy: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.

Who be this one?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kubernetes: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Job2004:

If not for the struggle for relevance. Why would a country like North Korea with a horrible economy be thinking and planning of having a nuclear weapon. Is North Korea better off that there brothers in the South? of course no.
America is a step and thousand of miles ahead of every country on earth in terms of everything you can think of and that's why they interfere in global affairs with so much ease.

There you go.That is the essence of having the weapon.Its a necessity to make you heard amongst the nations.Its a fact north Korean economy and GDP is far below that of America,but the fact that they have nukes proves that nobody can Bleep with them.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by aleniboro(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

What scares you from Death is what attracts me to it. That makes you my decimal.
You are my hero dear! What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Prechgold1180(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Iran is not Nigeria
Don't look down on iran

Nur forget say celta Vigo dey beat Barca some times

If u understand
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Etinosa1234: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Oga war no be matter of numbers ooo, many factors are involved, this USA could not defeat Vietnam if you aren't aware, and FYI ancient Rome, Babylon, Assyria and even Germany of the last Century all seemed unbeatable before the were defeated

The reason why those countries u mentioned lost was because ...they met someone who matched their powers...

y did u think Germany was unable to beat Russia??

numbers and large geography

anybody that is able to match the US powers can beat dem luckily... not Iran
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by 21cents: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chi133:

No country can beat Isreal when it comes to war. Even America fears them
lol.. who has been spoon-feeding you fairy tale BS grin ?? that was in the Bible eons ago. now war is fought with tech.. can your Israel stand Russia? don't make me laff. besides, Israel is an ally of US. they can never war against each other.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by oluwafeolami(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran hoisting a red flag signalling war on USA abi?

They forgot USA has d backing of Israel

Israel has d lowest casualties at a war front in history till date.

Make Iran just lock up and mourn their general in peace to avoid more casualties.

#Midas

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.