Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121561 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by tfash96(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Which station go show the fight? grin grin grin Na play I dey play o no come for my head o
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kursk2019:

Did I hear you say Israel?? Who is Iran where Israel stands.. Israel will nuke their whole capital in a single strike.

You are current.

Both have near same military capabilities.

Read up and get back.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
greggng:

So Iraq soil is now Iran soil? This General was killed in Iraq. ... what is he doing their? Iran and Iraq has never being best of friends from history. ...I don't know where u are coming from...In any case God bless america

See question!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran will soon be another conquered territory if they misbehave. Do you know the slained Soleimani once collaborated with the US to fight Taliban and ISIS? Do you know what spoilt that collaboration? It is obvious you can not understand. Soleimani was becoming face of resistance to US in Iraq hence he was taken out. US is in control but you will never get it because they do not act like a rogue nation. They look for reason to deal with any target. Soleimani thought he was invincible until he was killed. They way US operates in Iraq is not the same way Iran operates. US is in control of Iraq, they stay and live in Iraq barracks, use their military base. Iran work with proxies. Imagine US carrying out air strike at will in Iraq but Iran can't.
lexy2014:

Oga u are just going back and forth with nothing to support ur claim. All d points u brought up earlier are baseless. "Iraq is a conquered territory" yet d head of d Iranian national guard was conducting security operations from Iraq and on behalf of Iraq. "Iraq is a conquered territory", yet d ruling echelon made up mainly of Shia are loyal to Iran. Can ur articles and links negate those facts? Name one street in Iraq controlled by d US. Can US military personnel patrol any street in Iraq? If Iraqi oil is going to d US, what makes u think d Iranians aren't also selling d oil to boycott US oil embargo? Truth is, u have absolutely nothing to say
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by KingAzubuike(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are current.

Both have near same military capabilities.

Read up and get back.
Those guys are just so difficult to be educated. Only God knows where they got the information that israel is a military might. It's been circulating for many years now. One was even arguing Israel is stronger than Pakistan and turkey lol.

The iranian military is even stronger.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
Iran will soon be another conquered territory if they misbehave. Do you know the slained Soleimani once collaborated with the US to fight Taliban and ISIS? Do you know what spoilt that collaboration? It is obvious you can not understand. Soleimani was becoming face of resistance to US in Iraq hence he was taken out. US is in control but you will never get it because they do not act like a rogue nation. They look for reason to deal with any target. Soleimani thought he was invincible until he was killed. They way US operates in Iraq is not the same way Iran operates. US is in control of Iraq, they stay and live in Iraq barracks, use their military base. Iran work with proxies. Imagine US carrying out air strike at will in Iraq but Iran can't.

With every comment u make, it is obvious that u don't no what u are saying and that u don't have anything else to say. Right now u are just making things up and still contradicting urself. D problem is that u don't understand what u are saying neither do u understand d argument.

U haven't been able to defend ur assertion that "Iraq is a conquered territory", u are now saying Iran will be a conquered territory. Is that not confusion? Pls, tell me how did d US conquer Iraq and how is d US in control of Iraq? Earlier u mentioned US policy. Pls explain d policy.

I find it funny that d more u try to sound knowledgeable, u end up sounding more and more ignorant. At what time did Soleimani collaborate with d US to fight ISIS and d Taliban? Pls which Taliban are u referring to? Is there Taliban in Iraq?

Look at another contradiction from u:

Correcto:
Do you know what spoilt that collaboration? It is obvious you can not understand.

Pls make me understand because I no that u don't even understand what u are saying. Was there a collaboration in d first place? How can what didn't exist get spoilt?

According to u:

Correcto:
US is in control of Iraq, they stay and live in Iraq barracks, use their military base.

Uptill now, u still haven't been able to say how d US is in control of Iraq. U are just making baseless claims. If d US is in control of Iraq, can u pls explain y Iranian proxies that u mentioned are all over Iraq? If US is in control of Iraq, why was d head of d Iranian national guard handling Iraq's internal security? Can u pls explain why d Iraq is loyal to Iran?

Correcto:
Imagine US carrying out air strike at will in Iraq but Iran can't.
U see once again how u display ur ignorance. Does d US carrying out airstrikes in Iraq mean that it controls Iraq? If that is d case, then d US controls Somalia because it carries out airstrikes against Alshabab there. That means d US controlled Sudan when it carried out airstrikes there against bin Laden. That means d US controls Pakistan because it carried out a military operation that killed Osama. So u see that u don't even no what u are saying.

Do u even no y US forces are still in Iraq? I don't think u no. Can US forces move around freely on d streets of Iraq? Apart from d barracks they stay, where else in Iraq can they go to?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
undecided
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by saddler: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Those guys are just so difficult to be educated. Only God knows where they got the information that israel is a military might. It's been circulating for many years now. One was even arguing Israel is stronger than Pakistan and turkey lol.

The iranian military is even stronger.

Maybe you need to be more specific.

Iran a larger number of soldiers and a bigger population and land mass. That's all.

In conventional warfare, larger doesn't mean stronger.

Both countries do not share a border so in the eventuality of a war, ground troops will be the last resort.

But when it comes to fighting in the air, Iran stands no chance.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
For that fact you don't even know US and the slained Soleimani once collaborated, I end it here. Go make your research and thank me later. I said it earlier that you will find difficult to understand.
lexy2014:

Oga u are just going back and forth with nothing to support ur claim. All d points u brought up earlier are baseless. "Iraq is a conquered territory" yet d head of d Iranian national guard was conducting security operations from Iraq and on behalf of Iraq. "Iraq is a conquered territory", yet d ruling echelon made up mainly of Shia are loyal to Iran. Can ur articles and links negate those facts? Name one street in Iraq controlled by d US. Can US military personnel patrol any street in Iraq? If Iraqi oil is going to d US, what makes u think d Iranians aren't also selling d oil to boycott US oil embargo? Truth is, u have absolutely nothing to say
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
chronique:

You apparently don't know the story of that war. The Talibans were funded secretly by the Americans and supplied huge amount of weapons. This made the war linger on for years. The Americans felt the Russians supported Vietnam secretly which made them to lose the Vietnam War and as such, saw the Afghan war as a way to pay back the Russians. They went as far training and creating the terrorist called Osama Bin Laden. That was how he became a menace to the whole world. After using him against the Russians, he got out of hand and became a terror to the world. In conclusion, the Afghan war fought between Russian forces and the Taliban movement, was one of America's proxy wars that has caused problems in the world at large.

NB: point of correction. Afghanistan wasn't invade by Russian forces. They were invited by the Afghan government which was a Russian ally, to quell the Taliban uprising.
undecided
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
For that fact you don't even know US and the slained Soleimani once collaborated, I end it here. Go make your research and thank me later. I said it earlier that you will find difficult to understand.

I say this again, u have absolutely nothing to say. U are making baseless claims that u can't defend. U have told a lie of d century that Soleimani collaborated with d US in d fight against ISIS and d Taliban. Oga how does Taliban concern Iraq? U don't even understand what u are saying.

D fact is that there's nothing to research about what u said because they are lies and baseless claims that u made up. If u had done ur own research and if what u said is true, u would have enough information to support ur claims. But like I noted several times, u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
I feel you must be lazy to research if Soleimani once worked with US, so I will help you with the link below https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/03/when-united-states-qasem-soleimani-worked-together/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjz1NPinu3mAhWHJFAKHShaB2UQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0KEfRIwWerea2HQ7zSdfaJ

After reading, don't quote again because I can keep educating you. I thought you are well armed with information on middle east politics. It is now obvious you know nothing.

lexy2014:

With every comment u make, it is obvious that u don't no what u are saying and that u don't have anything else to say. Right now u are just making things up and still contradicting urself. D problem is that u don't understand what u are saying neither do u understand d argument.

U haven't been able to defend ur assertion that "Iraq is a conquered territory", u are now saying Iran will be a conquered territory. Is that not confusion? Pls, tell me how did d US conquer Iraq and how is d US in control of Iraq? Earlier u mentioned US policy. Pls explain d policy.

I find it funny that d more u try to sound knowledgeable, u end up sounding more and more ignorant. At what time did Soleimani collaborate with d US to fight ISIS and d Taliban? Pls which Taliban are u referring to? Is there Taliban in Iraq?

Look at another contradiction from u:

Pls make me understand because I no that u don't even understand what u are saying. Was there a collaboration in d first place? How can what didn't exist get spoilt?

According to u:

Uptill now, u still haven't been able to say how d US is in control of Iraq. U are just making baseless claims. If d US is in control of Iraq, can u pls explain y Iranian proxies that u mentioned are all over Iraq? If US is in control of Iraq, why was d head of d Iranian national guard handling Iraq's internal security? Can u pls explain why d Iraq is loyal to Iran?

U see once again how u display ur ignorance. Does d US carrying out airstrikes in Iraq mean that it controls Iraq? If that is d case, then d US controls Somalia because it carries out airstrikes against Alshabab there. That means d US controlled Sudan when it carried out airstrikes there against bin Laden. That means d US controls Pakistan because it carried out a military operation that killed Osama. So u see that u don't even no what u are saying.

Do u even no y US forces are still in Iraq? I don't think u no. Can US forces move around freely on d streets of Iraq? Apart from d barracks they stay, where else in Iraq can they go to?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
emydnobl:

The only four Nations who can give US a bleeding nose in a war zone are
Russia
China
British
Italy

Other Nations are there fighting their father with just a sugarcane tree.
Iran will bleed hard if they release one nuclear bomb.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Read and stop acting ignorant. Read to see how Soleimani once worked with the US https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/03/when-united-states-qasem-soleimani-worked-together/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjz1NPinu3mAhWHJFAKHShaB2UQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0KEfRIwWerea2HQ7zSdfaJ

After reading don't quote again because I can keep educating you. I thought you are well armed with information on middle east politics.

lexy2014:

I say this again, u have absolutely nothing to say. U are making baseless claims that u can't defend. U have told a lie of d century that Soleimani collaborated with d US in d fight against ISIS and d Taliban. Oga how does Taliban concern Iraq? U don't even understand what u are saying.

D fact is that there's nothing to research about what u said because they are lies and baseless claims that u made up. If u had done ur own research and if what u said is true, u would have enough information to support ur claims. But like I noted several times, u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
I feel you must be lazy to research if Soleimani once worked with US, so I will help you with the link below https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/03/when-united-states-qasem-soleimani-worked-together/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjz1NPinu3mAhWHJFAKHShaB2UQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0KEfRIwWerea2HQ7zSdfaJ

After reading, don't quote again because I can keep educating you. I thought you are well armed with information on middle east politics. It is now obvious you know nothing.

U didn't even read d link that u sent. Pls read it again and revert because it even contradicts ur claims about why d US killed d guy.

Meanwhile, with ur vast knowledge of middle east politics, kindly answer these questions that u are avoiding:

"Uptill now, u still haven't been able to say how d US is in control of Iraq. U are just making baseless claims. If d US is in control of Iraq, can u pls explain y Iranian proxies that u mentioned are all over Iraq? If US is in control of Iraq, why was d head of d Iranian national guard handling Iraq's internal security? Can u pls explain why d Iraq is loyal to Iran?

Do u even no y US forces are still in Iraq? I don't think u no. Can US forces move around freely on d streets of Iraq? Apart from d barracks they stay, where else in Iraq can they go to?"

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bhella10: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.
Opapa n pa ara re...
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by wirinet(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iraq’s prime minister says Soleimani arrived in Iraq to deliver a response to the Iraqis from Iran about a Saudi offer to de-escalate tensions. They was supposed to meet. - https://mobile.twitter.com/hxhassan/status/1213830321478737921

This means Soleimani was in Iraq at the request of the Saudis to discuss de-escalation of the region and not to plan imminent attacks on US troops and embassy as said by Trump and Pompeo.
It would make Saudi Arabia look complicit in the assassination.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kintus(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Funministicquee:
undecided

This two though. I learnt from you guys sha. I should be able to decipher what is and what is not.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
I said you can never understand, you claimed Solemani and the US never collaborated. That link was to show Soleimani and the US once collaborated. There many links to share with you but it is obviously a waste of time as I predicted earlier, hence I won't respond to your quotes again.
lexy2014:

U didn't even read d link that u sent. Pls read it again and revert because it even contradicts ur claims about why d US killed d guy.

Meanwhile, with ur vast knowledge of middle east politics, kindly answer these questions that u are avoiding:

"Uptill now, u still haven't been able to say how d US is in control of Iraq. U are just making baseless claims. If d US is in control of Iraq, can u pls explain y Iranian proxies that u mentioned are all over Iraq? If US is in control of Iraq, why was d head of d Iranian national guard handling Iraq's internal security? Can u pls explain why d Iraq is loyal to Iran?

Do u even no y US forces are still in Iraq? I don't think u no. Can US forces move around freely on d streets of Iraq? Apart from d barracks they stay, where else in Iraq can they go to?"
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
I said you can never understand, you claimed Solemani and the US never collaborated. That link was to show Soleimani and the US once collaborated. There many links to share with you but it is obviously a waste of time as I predicted earlier, hence I won't respond to your quotes again.

Whether they cooperated or not isn't d issue. D issue is whether Iraq is a conquered territory or not. How does Solemeini cooperating with d US prove that Iraq is a conquered territory. That's d issue. Even d information in d link negates all u said as to why d man was killed. So u obviously didn't read ur link b4 sharing. Let me no how link proves that Iraq is a conquered territory. So obviously u don't even understand urself how much d discussion. U don't need to respond cos like I said u have absolutely nothing to say about how Iraq is a conquered territory
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Starz825(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They can never strike US.

But a US allied they will take down.

Israel, Saudi and Kuwait should watch out
U don't know anything about Israel bro... Google it and read Abt them...Iran too small for Israel...
Israel has always been ready for war
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Starz825:

U don't know anything about Israel bro... Google it and read Abt them...Iran too small for Israel...
Israel has always been ready for war

You talking from hearsay and beer parlour gist

If you really used Google, you won't be here saying this

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
This people wan just give US opportunity to test their new weapons for their body.

Sorry for Iran. Make una nor enter house.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:

Pls read this link as it contradicts ur opinion that d US is in control of Iraq. At a point there were no US forces in Iraq. D forces there were INVITED at d instance of d Iraqi govt in d fight against ISIS. Does that sound like d US is in control of Iraq? Does that sound like a "conquered territory"?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iraqs-parliament-calls-expulsion-us-troops-68078142
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You talking from hearsay and beer parlour gist

If you really used Google, you won't be here saying this

I think you are the one that should do some research. So you think any country in the middle East can stand isreal? Go read about the 6 day war.

Since Isreal had been bombing iranian targets inside Syria and Lebanon, what has Iran done?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Meninmen:

I think you are the one that should do some research. So you think any country in the middle East can stand isreal? Go read about the 6 day war.

Since Isreal had been bombing iranian targets inside Syria and Lebanon, what has Iran done?

Hello, go and read up on same Google and get back.

Gist you heard you are arguing with.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
I replied you now because of the link you posted. Like I said Iraq is conquered territory, exactly the reason they request help from the US. If you still don't understand then I can't help you because it will lead to a lot of digressions and explanations you may never understand.
lexy2014:

Pls read this link as it contradicts ur opinion that d US is in control of Iraq. At a point there were no US forces in Iraq. D forces there were INVITED at d instance of d Iraqi govt in d fight against ISIS. Does that sound like d US is in control of Iraq? Does that sound like a "conquered territory"?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iraqs-parliament-calls-expulsion-us-troops-68078142
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Currently Iraqi Parliament without major Sunnis and Kurds reps passed a resolution for US to leave the country. Funny enough the Aljazeera political analyst still confirm that US exit will turn the country into chaos. If US can kill Iran Top military commander in Iraq and proudly claim responsibility, what does that tell you? Few months to the end of 2019, US troops were moved from Syria to Iraq despite the Iraqi PM warning for them not to enter. Man there are so many things you can not understand. Iraq is a conquered territory!!!!!!!!!
lexy2014:

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
I replied you now because of the link you posted. Like I said Iraq is conquered territory, exactly the reason they request help from the US. If you still don't understand then I can't help you because it will lead to a lot of digressions and explanations you may never understand.
Look at ur choice of words. So when Syria requested help from Russia against ISIS and rebels that automatically means Syria is a Russian controlled territory? How does requesting for help indicate that a country is a "conquered territory'"? That's y I insist that u don't even no what u are saying or understand urself.

U said d US is in control of Iraq, yet d Iraqi govt has asked d US military to leave its shores. That's some control.

Pls read d link properly except maybe u are using a different dictionary that explains d words "control" and "conquered" differently
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
Currently Iraqi Parliament without major Sunnis and Kurds reps passed a resolution for US to leave the country. Funny enough the Aljazeera political analyst still confirm that US exit will turn the country into chaos. If US can kill Iran Top military commander in Iraq and proudly claim responsibility, what does that tell you? Few months to the end of 2019, US troops were moved from Syria to Iraq despite the Iraqi PM warning for them not to enter. Man there are so many things you can not understand. Iraq is a conquered territory!!!!!!!!!

So what if aljazeera says withdrawal of US troops will lead to chaos? That's no indication that d US in control. Wasn't it d same US forces that Iraqis were killing with IEDs? D effect of US withdrawal is d same with an Iranian withdrawal or a Russian withdrawal from Syria. It doesn't mean control or conquering.

Whether or not d Parliament is Sunni or Kurd majority or minority doesn't matter. D important thing is that d majority passed d resolution and majority usually wins d vote. In one of my earlier comments, I told u about d majority of Shia in d Iraqi political echelon. What does that tell u?

When d US killed Osama in Pakistan, did that mean that Pakistan is a "conquered territory" under d control of d US? Ur argument is baseless cos it doesn't apply universally.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
The difference between Iraq and Syria is that America invaded Iraq and captured their president. It is not same as Russia. However, Russia is like a God father to Syria, Assad has no choice but to do the bidding of Russia or he is kicked out. Is he not a conquered person already? lol
lexy2014:

Look at ur choice of words. So when Syria requested help from Russia against ISIS and rebels that automatically means Syria is a Russian controlled territory? How does requesting for help indicate that a country is a "conquered territory'"? That's y I insist that u don't even no what u are saying or understand urself.

U said d US is in control of Iraq, yet d Iraqi govt has asked d US military to leave its shores. That's some control.

Pls read d link properly except maybe u are using a different dictionary that explains d words "control" and "conquered" differently
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
The difference between Iraq and Syria is that America invaded Iraq and captured their president. It is not same as Russia. However, Russia is like a God father to Syria, Assad has no choice but to do the bidding of Russia or he is kicked out. Is he not a conquered person already? lol

Once again, u are making things up and contradicting urself. How will Russia kick out Assad if he doesn't do Russia's bidding? What is Russia's bidding? U say d situation with US/Iraq isn't d same as Russia/Syria but u ended up saying that Assad is a "conquered person". Contradiction.

So after d capture and death of Sadam, what happened? How many American soldiers died b4 Sadams death? How many died after his death in an Iraq under US control?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.