Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121572 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kwaso2: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Which kind whahala be this. E come be now wey I wan go America

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ezo4fta(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
. U are indeed mad,u dnt know that if America comes to fight Nigeria they would never ask if u are Christian or Muslim as ur pathetic mind thinks. America hates black skin,even if u love them because u are a bloody Christian and because America fights mostly Muslim countries u are damn wrong. U may think Trump will hug u but u dnt know when u get to him u will only meet bullet .
The guy did not mention anything about Christian or Muslim. We should not put religion in everything we say. Let USA come and bomb our corrupt politician. if they like let dem be Christians or Muslims I don't care. Anyone that is corrupt is corrupt..... I don't give a fck about religion. In fact let USA come and recolonize us.....let dem come and take our Oil.....all I want from dem is to help us fix Nigeria. Our leaders have been looting our oil without fixing Nigeria. This useless politician have the guts to tell Nigerians that the electricity megawatts is reducing instead of increasing. Both PDP and APC are the same. Noting good will ever come out of these parties. The foundation of Nigeria is faulty.The only solution is to start afresh. USA pls come to our rescue. We don't want UK cos they are the ones dat put us into dis mess. From now henceforth, I don't want to hear I am a Muslim or I am a Christian... I don't want to hear I am APC or I am PDP. on this forum....all I want to hear from u guys is I am a NIGERIAN.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
subcbouy:
Keep assuming.

Am telling you facy you should know if you current.

Modern warfare is not punch me I punch you

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
u must be sick and having no religion to guide u. If u are Christian or Muslim that means u just leave the religion because those religion forbid u enjoying killing people

Those are the most myopic popular religions, and who needs Religions by the way. Those are just cosmic programs of the matrix, and I am in the world and not part of the world.

I am just observing your foolishness as a specie. grin
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ceasardgreat:

ISREAL is too sophisticated for Iran.
Have you been to ISREAL before?
If you have then you wouldn't say this

You don't need to be on Israel to know what's going there. The internet is there.

Iran and Israel are on same level in warfare. Read up about both military capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
The leader of Iraq is under the control of US. He begs the US to issue tough statement against them, just to sound tough. US forces in Iraq is stronger than the Iraq and Iran proxies combined. US decides when it will withdraw from Iraq. Iraq is conquered territory.

U say iraq is a "conquered territory" but u are still saying there are Iraqi and Iranian proxies operating in d country. D leader of Iraq is under d control of US and d dude allowed d head of Iran revolutionary guard to come to Iraq to run security operations. U only ended up making d argument easier to decide
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
You can't understand American policy, so explaining to you is waste of time. Iraq is under the control of the US .
lexy2014:

U say iraq is a "conquered territory" but u are still saying there are Iraqi and Iranian proxies operating in d country. D leader of Iraq is under d control of US and d dude allowed d head of Iran revolutionary guard to come to Iraq to run security operations. U only ended up making d argument easier to decide

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Brownhypo:
If true, Iran will regret taking such action

Like for USA, share for Iran

America is the one that will regret their move. Iranians don't value life like Americans. Even if Americans end up killing half a million Iranians, Iran will definitely kill like 50,000 Americans. Trust me, if they go to war, America will never be the same. This is not the 30s and 40s when Americans were the only ones with Nuclear bombs.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by TemmyT002(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Hahahaha
Nawa o
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by TemmyT002(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.

If DSS catch you now, people will be saying Buhari is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by TemmyT002(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

You are right.
But there will be massive losses to both sides.
Massive losses.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
You can't understand American policy, so explaining to you is waste of time. Iraq is under the control of the US .

D fact is that u don't even understand urself how much more American policy. If I ask u what d socalled policy is regarding this situation, u wont even know. FYI, d argument isn't about policy. Its about whether Iraq is a conquered territory or not and all d points u have offered that Iraq is a conquered territory, u only ended up contradicting urself. With all u have said, u only ended up corroborating d fact that Iraq isn't a conquered territory. Iraq is under d control of US according to u but d head of Iran's revolutionary guard is in charge of Iraqi internal security. Guy, u have nothing to say
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MetaPhysical: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrchineke:

If such a war occurs, starvation would kill half of the useless and unproductive population of Nigeria and many all over Africa. Well deserved in my view. We are over 180m in Nigeria yet we cannot produce food for ourselves? Better we perish!!!!!

grin grin grin
I just dont know how to even reply you sef.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Radical muslims can make mouth, only to end up later in rat holes like Saddam Hussien.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thank God we have a general here in Nigeria.
We no dey fear war because we have a warlord as our papa.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by emydnobl: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
The country Iran rants too much.. Talk less and do more.
I don't think the US publicised any of their planned attack.

The only four Nations who can give US a bleeding nose in a war zone are
Russia
China
British
Italy

Other Nations are there fighting their father with just a sugarcane tree.
Iran will bleed hard if they release one nuclear bomb.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Pearl05(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
I just hope that some sympathizers up northern Nigeria won't take arms and start killing southerners there.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by BlackLaw: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
enough of the huff and puff already. Fight or shut up!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wish I was so busy right now, I would have made you read to understand. Sorry I can't give enough explanation. If you know me on person it is enough to make you understand that you can know better.
lexy2014:

D fact is that u don't even understand urself how much more American policy. If I ask u what d socalled policy is regarding this situation, u wont even know. FYI, d argument isn't about policy. Its about whether Iraq is a conquered territory or not and all d points u have offered that Iraq is a conquered territory, u only ended up contradicting urself. With all u have said, u only ended up corroborating d fact that Iraq isn't a conquered territory. Iraq is under d control of US according to u but d head of Iran's revolutionary guard is in charge of Iraqi internal security. Guy, u have nothing to say
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
I wish I was so busy right now, I would have made you read to understand. Sorry I can't give enough explanation. If you know me on person it is enough to make you understand that you can know better.

U don't have enough explanation because u don't have any explanation. U honestly don't need "enough explanation" and I don't need to no u better b4 I understand u. With d little u have said, I understand u absolutely. And its obvious that u are contradicting urself left, right and centre. D truth is that u have nothing more to say as anything u will say (just like u have done already) will only end up corroborating d fact that Iraq isn't a conquered territory.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by phemy36(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
chiefhead007:
People are saying Iran is in the midst of enemies like Saudi, Qatar UAE and Co. But the first nation to send envoy to sympathize is Qatar to avoid altercation with Iran. Truly Iran can't match America in a war but they can cause havocs to their interest and allies. Their allies know this and they will want to prevent it. Russia have come out to condemn the attack saying it against the international law, same way China tolled.
May God help us.

Can you share the link where Russia and China condemn the attack.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lebete3000: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Lizard cannot threaten an alligator . Iran cannot beat Israel talkless of usa lol

I've always wondered who'll win a war between USA & Israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iraq is a conquered territory. Some much oil is going to US for almost free. Please I will provide pages of articles for you to read and links from good source later.
lexy2014:

U don't have enough explanation because u don't have any explanation. U honestly don't need "enough explanation" and I don't need to no u better b4 I understand u. With d little u have said, I understand u absolutely. And its obvious that u are contradicting urself left, right and centre. D truth is that u have nothing more to say as anything u will say (just like u have done already) will only end up corroborating d fact that Iraq isn't a conquered territory.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Princedapace(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

u really think this war will be just Iran againt usa? USA has stepped on many toes waiting that are waiting to bite them badly. Iran knows she cant stand USA anytime but for the boldness they have, know that something is seriously backing them. China for instance has always wanted to take over from USA as the major power. North Korea is eager to support. There are many of them.

What we pray is that we hope it doesnt end up bloodier becus Israel may join, and other countries will join. The end is near for real.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ernestita3(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your right my brother
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
lebete3000:

I've always wondered who'll win a war between USA & Israel.
they are padi padi. But if they ever fought. Its usa. Israel is a small country . Usa has bases all over the world. U will have to take them all out first before u can reach usa. Not feasible
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by somtookeke(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
In a series of tweets, President Donald Trump has reiterated his warning to Iran not to retaliate in the aftermath of Friday's deadly strike on Qasem Soleimani.

Claiming the US had "just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment," Trump added in an early Sunday tweet: “If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!”

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-deploying-troops-to-iran-video.html

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by somtookeke(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Read

In a series of tweets, President Donald Trump has reiterated his warning to Iran not to retaliate in the aftermath of Friday's deadly strike on Qasem Soleimani.

Claiming the US had "just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment," Trump added in an early Sunday tweet: “If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!”

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-deploying-troops-to-iran-video.html

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lebete3000: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
they are padi padi. But if they ever fought. Its usa. Israel is a small country . Usa has bases all over the world. U will have to take them all out first before u can reach usa. Not feasible

Take the war to their domot...

Very bad sharp guyz
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lebete3000: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:

But I've always wondered what they see in Israel, wey make their padipadi tight laidat...
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
Iraq is a conquered territory. Some much oil is going to US for almost free. Please I will provide pages of articles for you to read and links from good source later.

Oga u are just going back and forth with nothing to support ur claim. All d points u brought up earlier are baseless. "Iraq is a conquered territory" yet d head of d Iranian national guard was conducting security operations from Iraq and on behalf of Iraq. "Iraq is a conquered territory", yet d ruling echelon made up mainly of Shia are loyal to Iran. Can ur articles and links negate those facts? Name one street in Iraq controlled by d US. Can US military personnel patrol any street in Iraq? If Iraqi oil is going to d US, what makes u think d Iranians aren't also selling d oil to boycott US oil embargo? Truth is, u have absolutely nothing to say
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Kursk2019(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They can never strike US.

But a US allied they will take down.

Israel, Saudi and Kuwait should watch out

Did I hear you say Israel?? Who is Iran where Israel stands.. Israel will nuke their whole capital in a single strike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.