Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (72670 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MJBOLT: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2020
that 'f' doesnt look good on you
Michellekabod2:
you talk too much
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
that 'f' doesnt look good on you

why cry
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Cheato64(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Am sure his not the only one that came out alive and unhurt
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Amdoyin(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
This does not mean he's the most God fearing or the most prayerful person in the vehicle! His time never reach ni! Even Bonke die!
and what gives you the impression that Bonke is more holy to this man?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=jolyment post=85517275][/quote]

Show me a verse where Jesus himself requests for people's life like dibia/Babalawo?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
John 20 Vs 31 : But these things are written that ye might believe that JESUS is the CHRIST and the SON OF GOD and that through believing you will have life through his name

You see your life..

You are quoting the word of John.. Who is John? John is an English name.. Even jesus is an English name..

Meanwhile.. They are all in nazareth..

Laughing..

Do you even know which language bible was originally written? Do you even know there's more than 1 Bible?
Do you even know your jesus knows absolutely nothing about bible.

Bible is a book written by unknown authors with full history of contradiction in narrations of their accounts about jesus..

Mr man.. Your own creator has a son? Laughing.

If jesus is son of your god.. What's Adam and eve then?

Mumu
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by MJBOLT: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
it looks strange maybe it's my eyes or something
Michellekabod2:
why cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Amdoyin:
and what gives you the impression that Bonke is more holy to this man?

Just saying everyone dies at their time...
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
ipreach:
A Reverend identified as Rev. Jim Hogan has survived from a serious accident which reported to have claimed the lives of six persons.

According to his younger brother, Austin Hogan, who made the revelation through his post on Facebook, the clergyman came out unhurt from the unfortunate incident.

In his post on Social Media, he said;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3498991420173507&id=100001880498369

He was sitting in an area of the car that didn't receive much impact.

Nothing special.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Pedrotina11: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
This does not mean he's the most God fearing or the most prayerful person in the vehicle! His time never reach ni! Even Bonke die!

The day u go get sense nah DAT day u would die....u will not live to enjoy that sense...
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DAYOODS(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yours too!

You were too harsh on the OP because you are an antichristian and that shows lack of tolerance.
Mindyou, I expected you to check the veracity of the news and not insignificant timing of ones death or are you death time keeper?

Meanwhile, you said his time never reach ? Are you aware some die untimely ? Death is compulsory for everyone but it not what you often wish for.

Therefore bro, if anyone escape what might cause death,he or she needs encouragement not fear.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
FactBoyz:
When I tilt towards Atheism, God has a way of reminding me and proving to me that he exists.. Honestly...
RIP TO THE DEAD

God doesn't really care about what u decide to do with ur life
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by voskia: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You have zero knowledge about Islam. You are saying nonsense
u have no knowledge of Christianity too.. and the nonsense u said was worst than mine..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Babaheekmat:

You see your life..

You are quoting the word of John.. Who is John? John is an English name.. Even jesus is an English name..

Meanwhile.. They are all in nazareth..

Laughing..

Do you even know which language bible was originally written? Do you even know there's more than 1 Bible?
Do you even know your jesus knows absolutely nothing about bible.

Bible is a book written by unknown authors with full history of contradiction in narrations of their accounts about jesus..

Mr man.. Your own creator has a son? Laughing.

If jesus is son of your god.. What's Adam and eve then?

Mumu
[/s] I didn't read all those trash
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Kuginzi: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmm!!

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2020
DAYOODS:

You were too harsh on the OP because you are an antichristian and that shows lack of tolerance.
Mindyou, I expected you to check the veracity of the news and not insignificant timing of ones death or are you death time keeper?

Meanwhile, you said his time never reach ? Are you aware some die untimely ? Death is compulsory for everyone but it not what you usually wish for.

Therefore bro, if anyone escape what might cause death,he or she needs encouragement not fear.

I don't believe in untimely death! Death is timely! You will die at your time. No one can kill you before that time!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Toni19: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you hev have sense laidis?
Do you know the kind of power a simple prayer carries? Can you question God? Watch and wash your immature mouth

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nduzeal: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
your profile has traveled who you are instead of thanking the almighty God for what he has done you are busy winning you mouth
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by voskia: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

That Christianity is a pile of shit while Bible is a book written by unknown authors with full contradiction..

While Christians have different set of believes on the fake religion
and islam is a good and perfect religion and the author of the kuran is directly from heaven abi?? idiot

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Nduzeal:
your profile has traveled who you are instead of thanking the almighty God for what he has done you are busy winning you mouth

I thank God Almighty the creator of everything!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Bonke was just 79 and not very old! We have many non-religious people in Nigeria who are older!

If God were to guide all those who believe him then no believer should die!

But believers and non-believers die at young and old ages!
79 is what you called just. Once you're 70, the rest is overtime, which bonnke so enjoyed.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Toni19:

Do you hev have sense laidis?
Do you know the kind of power a simple prayer carries? Can you question God? Watch and wash your immature mouth

Please tell me how much power it has?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by lastchild: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
nnanyereugo:
To God alone be the Glory.
I can relate to this miracle, when I experienced it in September 8, 2007, can't still explain how I came out unscratched in a bus that killed 18 people including the driver. Can't even say why God chose to spare my life. Thank you Lord... Thanksgiving Sunday!
why would God spare you and let others die?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
fairfora:
79 is what you called just. Once you're 70, the rest is overtime, which bonnke so enjoyed.

Buhari and OBJ too are past 70! Are they like Bonke too? They are alive!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by voskia: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Better revert to Islam and have peace.
You zef know you are on shit
wat a contradictry statement ..all the world know dat islam is a religion of blood,terrorism and bombs..where u see the peace abeg..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Buhari and OBJ too are past 70! Are they like Bonke too? They are alive!
Ooh, sorry. I just saw your moniker. Case closed
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
fairfora:
Ooh, sorry. I just saw your moniker. Case closed
grin
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by donmarshia(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

So, why Im time never reach? That's the question. Why others time reach now?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Sweeetheart(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
where did Nigerians get this is not your time crabs!

the reverend better go check himself for any internal injury. funny nation
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2020
voskia:
wat a contradictry statement ..all the world know dat islam is a religion of blood,terrorism and bombs..where u see the peace abeg..idiot

Then you are part of those stupid people tagging terrorism with Islam
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2020
voskia:
and islam is a good and perfect religion and the author of the kuran is directly from heaven abi?? idiot

Laughing.. Get a Quran and read. Your answers are there in.

Quran is the word of Allah revealed to prophet Muhammad through angel jubril
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2020
donmarshia:

So, why Im time never reach? That's the question. Why others time reach now?

Life na like bus! Whenever you reach your bus stop the conductor throws you out!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.