Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. (6992 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 12:42am On Oct 19, 2022
I know majority of you will call me a simp but I have to pour out my mind.

I have been in a relationship with this girl in 2021. I met her through her brother, which was my friend and everything had been a blissful. I really love her even though I am 9 years older than her. I worked in the islands then while she worked in mainland and the relationship was OK.
I have a job that's not that paying much but I thank God I can eat and sleep in a 2 room flat I am managing as I haven't really furnish the apartment like that.
Back to my girl to be turn ex this morning g, we did plan to engage though and I have promised to marry her when I know the time it's right. I have introduced her to my family members and my parents that she's the one.
I never doubt her love and trust because she's very religious and caring to home. (my mom too is religious and she want me to marry her by force lol) . She's good and respectful that my landlord keep telling me I was lucky. She would make sure we pray together every morning and night and all. Because of all this, I trust her that a choir and prayer girl like this will not cheat.

One thing led to another, her phone was stolen this month.. And since I have a spare phone, I decided to lend her my spare android phone to use. She brought the phone to me that her WhatsApp chat need to be recovered. I told her the only way we can restore her chat is to restore through Google backup she did. So I took the phkne to my office and start using my work WiFi to do the restoration of her chat.

After restoring, I asked for her password a d lo and behold, what I saw break my heart.

She has been flirting wirh a particular guy since January this year because I decided to read all there chat from beginning. In January the guy was pressing her to see her. I saw the guy snap with his Honda civic car, and all that. And the chat was Consistent. March she has been sleeping at the guy place and it was in that March that we started cohabiting together because her work place is closer to me and she want to save in her transport. She was telling the guy that I am still struggling and all that, that she doesn't think she can wait for me. Around June, she was sack from her work, and she told me she want to be staying with her sister. I said ok since they live in mainland, she can be coming to island any time she's free. But it's a war to get her attention and when she comes, if I try to touch her she won't let me, citing we have to wait till we married and God will not like it.

And I don't like forcing my way.

So for 3 month till now, I haven't romance her. Only kiss

Lastly, In her chat, she has been seeing this guy steady and she had been collecting steady. So this end of September, she told the guy she's not seeing her period, and test came out she is pregnant.

I continued reading, and the guy told her he's not ready for the baby and that's how this my ex to be blocked the guy since last week after an heated argument... Looks like the guy Don clear her that he's not ready to settle down at all as he told her he doesn't have a dime in the bank and he Want to sell his car.

Well, this is 12:30am and I can't sleep and she's sleeping sheepishly be side my bed. 7:00am I am driving her out of my apartment for good and this is the end. I will explain everything to her brother and I hope he will understand.

I gave her phone two times and a laptop and this is the church manipulation she put me into. Because of my kindness and love.... I told her everything was going to fine between us but I thought as a prayer warrior person and someone that can't do without church will be faithful. She was a choir member self.

But I have had enough.

Goinf Back to single life again.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Congratulations you are now a step baby daddy grin

Which role would you assume? Bottle feeding or changing diapers? grin

BTW when are you dropping part 2, your script writing skill is top notch.

23 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2022
cry

How can I heal from this...

She's very manipulative and she pretend like everything is OK. Is this how secretive women can be....? Like right now she feels relaxed and like nothing happen. But here I am, perplexed by all I have read and seen. I saw there outing together in a restaurant and picture she snap In the guy place holding each other like couple 3 month ago in the chat history.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Gift00(f): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Check well
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations you are now a step baby daddy grin

Which role would you assume? Bottle feeding or changing diapers? grin

BTW when are you dropping part 2, your script writing skill is top notch.

This is no script bro.... This is real life. I open tbis account to pour my hearth out. I am old member on nl.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

This is no script bro.... This is real life. I open tbis account to pour my hearth out. I am old member on nl.
Yeah... They are always old member with new account.

And their sympathy gaining skills is always top notch too grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by babacos: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2022
I fear who no fear woman
This gender aren't loyal at all
Bro..kick the olosho u call your girlfriend out your house first thing in the morning and never look back...
Stay single for now and build yourself..you will pass through this, brother

50 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by HolyMan12: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Yeah... They are always old member with new account.

And their sympathy gaining skills is always top notch too grin

I don't expect everyone to believe me.there will be doubters. God know I speak my mind out and I never cheated on her. I have been looking at where I got it wrong. Is it because I didn't have a car? Its not like I can't afford a second hand car but i have bigger plan and I have been thinking of our introduction I wanted to surprise her. But God knows the best.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by TinubuThief: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Where Una dey even see all these kind of senseless and useless girls sef?

36 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Wizywiz(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

sorry for your breakfast abi dinner....next time do not put all your mind in a woman....and most importantly never you remain with a cheating partner....she might cry, beg and do all sorts of pleadings...never accept...to think that she will even plan on you both making love so she can pin the pregnancy on you...chai my guy sorry...most ladies no loyal again ooo...take some R-pills ok

20 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by 4teenblaq: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2022
OP, if I were you.. It is nothing to think about.

Tomorrow morning, tell her that you really need to "consummate" the relationship that you can't wait any longer.

Oboy, she won't hesitate to give it to you. Since she is manipulative, she will been thinking finally, you'd fallen for another trap of her.

Oboy, as you dey Bleep am, Bleep the girl with all vexation. Give am message.

After the knacking, tell her to pack her bags and leave! Don't even allow her to argue, just show her the chat.

Trust me, the pain will be more than yours.
She would lose in three folds.
1.pregnant
2. You
3. The other guy.

48 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 1:34am On Oct 19, 2022
4teenblaq:
OP, if I were you.. It is nothing to think about.

Tomorrow morning, tell her that you really need to "consummate" the relationship that you can't wait any longer.

Oboy, she won't hesitate to give it to you. Since she is manipulative, she will been thinking finally, you'd fallen for another trap of her.

Oboy, as you dey Bleep am, Bleep the girl with all vexation. Give am message.

After the knacking, tell her to pack her bags and leave! Don't even allow her to argue, just show her the chat.

Trust me, the pain will be more than yours.
She would lose in three folds.
1.pregnant
2. You
3. The other guy.

How do you guy do knack someone you now see as nothing. I am sorry I can't even touch her. My heart is very heavy.. I need to relax. I wish she's not passing the night...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Lionstep: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Ok....I fear who no fear woman, maybe na another world I'll do relationship with out s**x not in this one again, if I never dey lash after one month that means there's serious issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by caesymore(m): 2:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Chai, see husband material, a very SIMPle guy...

In this current state of the world, its never easy knowing what a woman wants, the funny part that bursts my head is the fact that even if na you be the guy wey get the civic or even benz, the OLosho go still cheat on you, to have a faithful relationship these days you need to cross seven seas like IGODO that year grin

The current one I'm bleeping is always expecting me to act committed like always calling her and some shits SIMPle guys do, believe me when I start doing that she will feel relax and feel she don conquer MR.More so she fit dey behave anyhow.

NB: even when you love a Woman keep your heart a mystery to her, give her love, vawulence, TLC but learn to give all at the right dose, na over do dey spoil the relationship and makes it boring.

24 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by OgaTheTop2: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Nairaland story tellers can give person headache..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by udede(m): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Woman, Hmmm, trust them at your own peril
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by jogsman01(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2022
She might have aborted the pregnancy. But treat her fvck up.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by LaserWr: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2022
You are really worried to the extent of voicing this out by this time of the night

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by jericco1(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2022
This is disheartening bro.
So sorry about that
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by LaserWr: 3:03am On Oct 19, 2022
jogsman01:
She might have aborted the pregnancy. But treat her fvck up.

If na me, I will just pipe low and watch how she will try to manipulate me, either she pin the pregnancy on me and she abort the baby.

I will just be looking her but las Las I go shock her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Sammy101111(m): 3:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Bro the story long but read my own story
I have realize never to take my love cheap if a woman is not in my class I run from her .

I am not ready to be committing for woman I have not marry

Since have respected my self and I gave my di(k respect I Don’t role with broke bitch again they can’t help all they do jump around from one nigga to another for survival
Woman are good in playing games but they don’t know we men are there coach
Now most mothers train there daughter to be corny and never to settle for less
So men wise up Don’t go for less because it will hurt you finding out the woman you are struggle for is busy pulling off pant for another man presently so let us men go for a woman who will add to our life not come and take and go
If woman is too broke na bad luck for men
When men realize this your life go sweet

Bro if I a woman broke let her know if her condition can’t change you will move na so he suppose be woman can’t stick with broke guys why men they overlook broke women in our region

Don’t you know broklyn can never make a woman concentrate or think well any small flashing of money from guys or car she open leg like window fast fast when she knows the guy will surly sort her bills after all

So be wise men

I can’t buy phone of 100k for a girl
That can hardly make 20k after the ending of the month .
You are encouraging her to cheat
That is the scope

Spend on we’re you will get a return too
A woman that can’t get 20k at ending of the month you are spoiling
My brother don’t get it twisted after she use the phone take better clear picture post for Facebook another man go paro her comment she sees the opportunity to cheat easily

https://www.nairaland.com/6887204/what-please-woman

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by infogenius(m): 3:30am On Oct 19, 2022
@op, that's just the way it goes in this very materialistic world.
Na so she wan become single mum just like that because of material things

Lesson learnt and ur mind made up. Go ahead with ur plans and don't allow fake cry and useless begging deter u.

Pickin wey say hin mama no go sleep must be ready not to sleep.
God help our ladiez

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2022
how people gets themselves into all this is what baffles me

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by gulfer: 3:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Please update with the part where you confront her in the morning abeg, it'll be good to hear her response/side of the story undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by my3name(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
I know majority of you will call me a simp but I have to pour out my mind.

I have been in a relationship with this girl in 2021. I met her through her brother, which was my friend and everything had been a blissful. I really love her even though I am 9 years older than her. I worked in the islands then while she worked in mainland and the relationship was OK.
I have a job that's not that paying much but I thank God I can eat and sleep in a 2 room flat I am managing as I haven't really furnish the apartment like that.
Back to my girl to be turn ex this morning g, we did plan to engage though and I have promised to marry her when I know the time it's right. I have introduced her to my family members and my parents that she's the one.
I never doubt her love and trust because she's very religious and caring to home. (my mom too is religious and she want me to marry her by force lol) . She's good and respectful that my landlord keep telling me I was lucky. She would make sure we pray together every morning and night and all. Because of all this, I trust her that a choir and prayer girl like this will not cheat.

One thing led to another, her phone was stolen this month.. And since I have a spare phone, I decided to lend her my spare android phone to use. She brought the phone to me that her WhatsApp chat need to be recovered. I told her the only way we can restore her chat is to restore through Google backup she did. So I took the phkne to my office and start using my work WiFi to do the restoration of her chat.

After restoring, I asked for her password a d lo and behold, what I saw break my heart.

She has been flirting wirh a particular guy since January this year because I decided to read all there chat from beginning. In January the guy was pressing her to see her. I saw the guy snap with his Honda civic car, and all that. And the chat was Consistent. March she has been sleeping at the guy place and it was in that March that we started cohabiting together because her work place is closer to me and she want to save in her transport. She was telling the guy that I am still struggling and all that, that she doesn't think she can wait for me. Around June, she was sack from her work, and she told me she want to be staying with her sister. I said ok since they live in mainland, she can be coming to island any time she's free. But it's a war to get her attention and when she comes, if I try to touch her she won't let me, citing we have to wait till we married and God will not like it.

And I don't like forcing my way.

So for 3 month till now, I haven't romance her. Only kiss

Lastly, In her chat, she has been seeing this guy steady and she had been collecting steady. So this end of September, she told the guy she's not seeing her period, and test came out she is pregnant.

I continued reading, and the guy told her he's not ready for the baby and that's how this my ex to be blocked the guy since last week after an heated argument... Looks like the guy Don clear her that he's not ready to settle down at all as he told her he doesn't have a dime in the bank and he Want to sell his car.

Well, this is 12:30am and I can't sleep and she's sleeping sheepishly be side my bed. 7:00am I am driving her out of my apartment for good and this is the end. I will explain everything to her brother and I hope he will understand.

I gave her phone two times and a laptop and this is the church manipulation she put me into. Because of my kindness and love.... I told her everything was going to fine between us but I thought as a prayer warrior person and someone that can't do without church will be faithful. She was a choir member self.

But I have had enough.

Goinf Back to single life again.
grin grin
It's well
Some women no get conscience
Try make you update us on watin sup

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by kaywhy09(m): 4:17am On Oct 19, 2022
First, let me say, trust nobody. Even oneself.

Second, take heart and make a choice;
a. Send her away for betraying you

b. Keep with her with open mind

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Haboty: 4:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Sorry man. I can imagine how you feel but trust me it's not worth it.

Until you're ready to settle down, never take a relationship too serious. Invest less in the relationship and more in yourself. Stop basing your happiness on people, girls always have a plan B, especially when they come from a poor background. It's normal.

I'll tell you this, about 90% of girls I have been with & still keep are in a serious relationship and guess what, they all love their man who obviously provides for them.

Mind you,
1. I am okay financially but they don't need my money, they don't even ask as they mostly earn enough.

2. I am just above average when it comes to looks, I swear most of their guys even fine pass me.

3. I no even get big dick sef, just about 7 inches.

One was swearing just yesterday that she was willing to do anything for me.

Bottom line is don't feel bad about yourself, it's the right thing to love someone and give yourself wholly. Just invest more in yourself because no matter what you do, we can never fully understand what women want.

Ignore anybody trying to call you names coz SIMP or no SIMP their girl is probably getting it from someone else anyways.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Gentlechika(m): 4:48am On Oct 19, 2022
In life, there's always a learning curve. Most of these girls,(especially the church ones) are manipulative, they don't love. They're just in for the highest bidder. For the sake of your sanity, just ditch her ass and move on. Vagina people only serves two purpose:to cure konji and bear children. I pity who dey fall in love with them. Na only mama love geniue, the rest na scam. Know this, and know peace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by H0didon(m): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Guy, you caused it grin. God loves you sha. Never neglect God's presence. What you just escaped, so many people have fallen into the same trap. You're lucky.

Anyways ama give u advise just incase so that you don't become this foolish again.

1. Never be too nice and soft, sometimes be rugged. When i mean rugged, i don't mean violent but at least to show her that you be streetboy because once she know say u dey streetwise, she no go wan run you street.

2. Never use money to start relationship, especially when you're not financially buoyant. It's very dangerous especially when it involves Nigerian women because you'll be drained totally.

3. Never trust a woman, especially not a Nigerian woman. My mum always say that it's only a fool that goes to church to marry. SU babes are the real demons!!!.

4. Never ask a lady you haven't known out. You start by seeking friendship first so that you can easily study her. She won't be able to pretend when you guyz have nothing going on.

5. Fear women. Especially Nigerian women because you can never know them well no matter how you try to study them.

6. Never date without entering her paradise. Only a fool does that!!! EXCEPT SHE'S A VIRGIN WHICH OF COURSE YOU MUST HAVE VERIFIED.

7. Never you date a girl with your heart. You date using your brain especially with Nigerian girls.

8. Never let your enemies deceive you. Your mind was your enemy. You thought you were in love cool. Big Scam!!! LOVE doesn't exist. Its only God's love that is valid.

9. Never loose guard. Trust no one.

10. Be wise always.

As our Ancestors would say "When someone or something seems too real to be true just know that its false".

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Gentlechika(m): 5:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

I don't expect everyone to believe me.there will be doubters. God know I speak my mind out and I never cheated on her. I have been looking at where I got it wrong. Is it because I didn't have a car? Its not like I can't afford a second hand car but i have bigger plan and I have been thinking of our introduction I wanted to surprise her. But God knows the best.
but she surprised you first lol. Ladies these days don't see beyond the present. If you ask me I'll say you don't need a gf for now channel all your energy and time in becoming a better you. Trust me bro, it'll be one of the best decision you'll ever make. Ladies have perfected the skill of manipulation. The good ones out there nor pass five.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by emmybodunde: 5:18am On Oct 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date / Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.