Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Marry Me This Year Or I Quit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me This Year Or I Quit (3305 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
No body should give u options in love,buy trash cans and throw her in there
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Kennyprince: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorlake:
Good morning to you all, have an issue that has been disturbing me for some days now. I happened to work in a reputable organization, sometime in 2018, I lost my job and I decided to go into business but lost everything in that business because I was duped, since then life has not been easy. Have searched for jobs since then till now and nothing seems to be happening. just two days back, my supposed fiance who has been so supportive called and told me that she's giving me this year that if nothing good happen and I get married to her, that she's quitting the relationship. the big question is if she really loves me and want to spend the rest of her life with me, will she give me a deadline?
Bro, I don't see the deadline as anything wrong. Women don't have time like we men do. You cannot continue to be dating perpetually till eternity without any commitment.

So if you are not serious, free her so another person will come into her life. I think that's the point of the supposed deadline. It's not the question of whether she loves u or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by xendra: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
HardeyGold:

Na lie.... If she truly loves him.. she won't give him a deadline rather she will support him towards their future, so as to make things better and runs smoothly....

She given you a deadline perhaps she is dating someone else b dat.... Indirectly telling you YOU HAVE A TINY ROPE HOLDING THE RELATIONSHIP.. any moment in time... She gonna vamoot..

NEVER TRUST A LADY❌❌❌
and there's also such a thing as "never trust a man" she is going with that.
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by xendra: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
In as much as we love, we also have to be considerate in our dealings in relationship.

Mr if you truly love that lady u will gladly let her go and wish her well when she finally brings you her wedding invite.

No hate at all,I had similar experience.I let her go wished her well.Because then I no even know when I go blow or get back on my feet.And believe me am not that selfish.

As God will have it all my deals clicked before the year ended.

So it's really a dangerous gamble for the female folk.Worst still you might still leave her when you blow.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Acme45: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorlake:
Good morning to you all, have an issue that has been disturbing me for some days now. I happened to work in a reputable organization, sometime in 2018, I lost my job and I decided to go into business but lost everything in that business because I was duped, since then life has not been easy. Have searched for jobs since then till now and nothing seems to be happening. just two days back, my supposed fiance who has been so supportive called and told me that she's giving me this year that if nothing good happen and I get married to her, that she's quitting the relationship. the big question is if she really loves me and want to spend the rest of her life with me, will she give me a deadline?
let her go, find your feet back you will get a better girl for sure
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by xendra: 3:50am On Jan 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
Have you gone through puberty? You talk like a little child, now go and read your books, tommorow is Monday.
lol.. ode! because you are on NL? see this rat
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Happyguy201: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2020
dude like seriously. shes a bad luck and is not worth getting married too maybe God is trying to tell you something . let her go abeg girls plenty for town you will get someone that will not rush you for marriage . right now what you need is to elevate your self first before thinking of marriage . what nonsense
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=xendra post=85523705] and there's also such a thing as "never trust a man" she is going with that.[/quote

Women are dangerous..... Even you xendra I don't trust you��
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Edyice: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Now we dude know why we work grin

Yes it all for the women

Oga some ladies will not even give you deadline
You will just find out that you are dating yourself grin

Money is good mehh
Money answer all things
Re: Marry Me This Year Or I Quit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fiance kwa?

Why have also been wasting her time all these while?
She's not wrong to have given you a deadline. Time may not be on her side any longer and who knows when youll get back on your feet again?

Free her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DADDY’S GIRL … (18+) / A Simp And A King (Pictures) / Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.